Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

i wish this were in any format other than a twitter thread, but it is entertaining

https://twitter.com/Foone/status/1338302831950921729
finally someone's asking the important questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gB-Vcyrk8s

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
why is the rabbit using ... like idk what is that? welding laser?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

and the dude has like a plasma saw?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

mystes posted:

I feel like that bunny would really need hearing protection though

why would you need hearing protection when you're operating a laser? he needs a respirator more than that, whatever he's cutting is probably offgassing a bunch

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Large Testicles posted:

why would you need hearing protection when you're operating a laser? he needs a respirator more than that, whatever he's cutting is probably offgassing a bunch

it appears to be wood

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8IqO0snLGiM

mystes
May 31, 2006

Large Testicles posted:

Because the rabbit is like two feet away from someone operating a circular saw in an enclosed space?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

mystes posted:

Because the rabbit is like two feet away from someone operating a circular saw in an enclosed space?

a laser circular saw

mystes
May 31, 2006

I think it's a regular circular saw and the guy is just using his laser hand powers to tune up the blade between cuts

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

mystes posted:

I think it's a regular circular saw and the guy is just using his laser hand powers to tune up the blade between cuts

hmmmmm

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

something awful? no, no.

no, this is something wonderful

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

rotor posted:

a laser circular saw

it is not a saw in the traditional sense, but a nanotechnologically constructed blade that is dynamically 'forged' on command into a non-eutectic solid. nanoscale whetting devices insure that the blade is both unbreakable and lethally sharp.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
okay neal stephenson, take it easy

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

infernal machines posted:

okay neal stephenson, take it easy

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

rotor posted:

why is the rabbit using ... like idk what is that? welding laser?

it's rabbit tech

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Sagebrush posted:

it is not a saw in the traditional sense, but a nanotechnologically constructed blade that is dynamically 'forged' on command into a non-eutectic solid. nanoscale whetting devices insure that the blade is both unbreakable and lethally sharp.

also rabbit-tech

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

hare-brained technology

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

I finally got my legal name changed! It's been 6 years in the making, riddled with delays and close calls, but it's finally happened and I have the legal papers to go with it. I was Nick Smith before, but now, I'm officially Ryan Evan Kadrian. Ryan is my top favorite name, Evan is my third favorite (second is Melissa), and Adrian is my fifth (fourth is Karen). I added a twist of putting a K in front and a pronunciation change.
This opens up another avenue - I can get my passport, but that will have to wait until I have the number 1 thing on my life's wishlist first - financial stability. Finishing and releasing Baricanna should do that.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sagebrush posted:

i wish this were in any format other than a twitter thread, but it is entertaining

https://twitter.com/VERTIGRIS_ART/status/1459715075636350979

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

axolotl farmer posted:

I finally got my legal name changed! It's been 6 years in the making, riddled with delays and close calls, but it's finally happened and I have the legal papers to go with it. I was Nick Smith before, but now, I'm officially Ryan Evan Kadrian. Ryan is my top favorite name, Evan is my third favorite (second is Melissa), and Adrian is my fifth (fourth is Karen). I added a twist of putting a K in front and a pronunciation change.
This opens up another avenue - I can get my passport, but that will have to wait until I have the number 1 thing on my life's wishlist first - financial stability. Finishing and releasing Baricanna should do that.

the internet's best boy keeps winning

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

axolotl farmer posted:

hmm. uhhh. good for ullillillia? idk whatever

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ypu souldnt doxx yourself axoloth

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

and if thts not you why did you post it uhh

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

because

Radio Paranoia posted:

the internet's best boy keeps winning

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
congrats I think

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
maybe. nervous to go full congratulations in case i’m being played

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

it was on Ryan Kadrian's public facebook. Baricanna is the 2D RPG he's been working on for a while.

this time he's working more on game design and content and less on making the perfect gradients and exact parallax scrolling speeds.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

tfw my two husbands return home to our android polycule on a Culture Orbital

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Sagebrush posted:

Back in the late 2000s, there was an independent professional wrestling promotion called Chikara. They had a group of wrestlers called The Colony, wrestlers in ant masks. A running joke was one of them listening on music, through earbuds taped to the antennae of his mask.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Skios posted:

Back in the late 2000s, there was an independent professional wrestling promotion called Chikara. They had a group of wrestlers called The Colony, wrestlers in ant masks. A running joke was one of them listening on music, through earbuds taped to the antennae of his mask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm9drIwmmU4

mystes
May 31, 2006

axolotl farmer posted:

it was on Ryan Kadrian's public facebook. Baricanna is the 2D RPG he's been working on for a while.

this time he's working more on game design and content and less on making the perfect gradients and exact parallax scrolling speeds.
Good I guess?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

grats ulililia. an internet success story if there ever was one

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Wizard Wednesday

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The gangstalking of uli is deeply weird

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Uli is not being harassed or trolled. he is living a good life, improving himself and making outsider art in the form of video games. I like to follow Uli on his public facebook, beause while he is an odd fellow, he steams a good ham.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

MrMoo posted:

I assume someone will make a video version soon enough,

https://twitter.com/DiffusionPics/status/1630640690735530020/photo/1

anime is about to get a whole lot creepier

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I follow people on Facebook but don't post about them here.

e: posting (about) his works is obviously fine and normal and very YOSPOS.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Mar 1, 2023

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

speaking of yospos i posted this on another subforum but it's obviously related to shaggar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

so weird lol