Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Throw a Rock: Each coach rolls 2d6 and adds his team's Fan Factor to the score. The high scorer's fans have thrown a rock at a player on the opposing team! Decide randomly which player on the other team was hit (only players on the field are eligible). Roll for the effects of the injury straight away. If the score is tied, both teams' fans are throwing rocks, and one player from each team is hit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

Dejan Bimble posted:

It’s beyond evil to unleash this on a desperate country

Only evil if you lose, I’m on a hot streak baby

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/NBAPR/status/1634015177153601537

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it owns now that players specifically know they can call any ref they want a "dick" for a mere $30,000.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

imagine what stern would have done if like sheed called joey crawford a piece of poo poo of fucks up constantly in a press conference. other than the fact that the bulls are a pit of misery and despair, 2020s nba owns.

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Posting is SERIOUS BUSINESS
and I am completely joyless

Don't make me judge you
I like that crypto.com is a hyperlink

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Paul pierce accidentally linking to zombo.com when he tries to share the link for his Instagram live.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Paul pierce accidentally linking to zombo.com when he tries to share the link for his Instagram live.

lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Wanted to let the thread know that nerlens noel is currently playing for the nets, and he just took a clutch charge

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Paracaidas posted:

And what may have been missed during the inspired "fire Finch and should blow the team up if only we could" posting-

From a couple pages back now but earlier in the season I was on this train, but honestly he seems to have figured out how to get everyone involved and playing well, even though the team still has some rough nights.

They will probably continue to have rough nights but now it's more "Ant is still learning to be a lead ballhandler" and be "Jaden McDaniels is improving as a scorer but will still go 1/9 some nights".

I've gone from being just optimistic about the roster to generally positive.

Still say they need to change to the Muskies

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

kevin durant and the suns are not supposed to win a championship. the spirits are against it

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Harlan continues to be worth all the money

https://streamable.com/0z8aqs

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Tae posted:

Harlan continues to be worth all the money

https://streamable.com/0z8aqs

did a vigorous, reggie miller-esque mmmhmm

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

One thing led to another and now I can't get the image of KG screaming "Anything is posssssible.... At zombocom!" Out of my head.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Lepenis is now canon

https://twitter.com/BallsackSports/status/1633877463527768064?s=20

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Oh Draymond

https://twitter.com/KerithBurke/status/1634035116333989889

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
A lot of it is avoidable like I've barely heard Perkins actually talk that much the last few years. But I'm really not looking forward to Draymond being a fixture in NBA media after he retires.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Veryslightlymad posted:

One thing led to another and now I can't get the image of KG screaming "Anything is posssssible.... At zombocom!" Out of my head.

Lol

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Draymond implying he keeps his emotions under control when he literally threw an on-court tantrum that resulted in a turnover the previous game is hilarious.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Kemp was shot at, not the shooter

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1633947696649101313

WhyteRyce posted:

Lepenis is now canon
did you just get sack'd?

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

anakha posted:

Draymond implying he keeps his emotions under control when he literally threw an on-court tantrum that resulted in a turnover the previous game is hilarious.

As he gets suspended in the finals, helping blow a 3-1 lead: "Heh, they don't know I did this on purpose."

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I just realized that after the Nets firesale everyone locked up Barclays Center, turned off the lights, and forgot Patty Mills. :( maybe he and Seth Curry can tunnel out and join a contender

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Good morning kings, queens, and all in between. gently caress golden state.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

NickRoweFillea posted:

Good morning kings, queens, and all in between. gently caress golden state.

Yessir

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Another day another Ja story

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1634186971504336898?s=20

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
lmao ja's family is really just calling that nigga up at any provocation like he's batman

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

I was about to say everyone knows about that but its actually a DIFFERENT story about Ja and 10 of his friends threatening to beat up teenagers.

I guess they were yelling at his sister in a volleyball game so I feel thats a little more defensible but still man. Stop fighting children.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Just because ja is the size of a child doesn’t mean it’s ok for him to fight other children. In my opinion

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Dexo posted:

lmao ja's family is really just calling that nigga up at any provocation like he's batman

Which is impressive considering he doesn’t seem to be very good at it

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Just because ja is the size of a child doesn’t mean it’s ok for him to fight other children. In my opinion

I'm petrified of Bismack's land filled with 6'3, 180lb children.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Dexo posted:

Batman’s parents famously could not call Batman

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

CharlestheHammer posted:

Which is impressive considering he doesn’t seem to be very good at it

he's like if Fredo had been the head of the family

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Wanna see a video of ja getting taken down by a 7th grader katt williams style

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Jas parents seem really exhausting and terrible based off the three stories I know that involve them

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Lockback posted:

I'm petrified of Bismack's land filled with 6'3, 180lb children.
Acting like you aren't from Minnesota, smdh

Telluric Whistler posted:

From a couple pages back now but earlier in the season I was on this train, but honestly he seems to have figured out how to get everyone involved and playing well, even though the team still has some rough nights.
As more has come out about DLo's final months and his on/off court interactions with Rudy, a lot of the prolonged adjustment period began making more sense. Given KAT's injury, the rotation turnover, and the (expected) deliberate development of Moore and Minott, I'm pretty content with this season. Last year proving that KAT/Ant/Jaden is a playoff caliber core and this year establishing the same for Rudy/Ant/Jaden should make the Wolves challenging to counter moving forward in a way that was never true of the KAT Wolves or Rudy Jazz.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Ja Morant

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

kingcobweb posted:

Batman’s parents famously could not call Batman

Terry's Parents could have theoretically called Batman?

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
He’s got that dog in him, specifically my neighbor’s dog that never shuts the gently caress up barking at everything

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Lol that I’m now considering Shannon sharpe was right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I guess I missed Kyrie talking about Ja yesterday

https://twitter.com/BIGMEM12/status/1633907335583154189?s=20