Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Data Graham posted:

In one of the draws there were two 15s

And the last number of the first call was called as 47 but said 48 at the bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

The lottery was absolutely a HEI points grab by G. Amato. Tim didn't seem to know it was happening in advance or why

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
If LaRue had been there things might have gone differently

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

derp posted:

just got done watching, what a horror show

tim knew exactly what was on that footage and was doing everything that gregg wanted, anything to prevent it being released, and the moment he had it back in his pocket he switched back to mob-boss tim

I disagree, I think tim was a legit shattered human being and he sincerely reached out to gregg during the season finale, he just had absolutely nothing else. you could tell there was still some tension with him mentioning that his life since january was pretty much movies 24/7 and with him wanting to call mark's improv segment bad but still keeping a pro-gregg angle with his criticism, not to mention showing he still doesn't "get" gregg with his red carpet made out of tapes, but I do think their newfound friendship was coming from a sincere place. It seemed to me like the switch flipped when Amato made him a better offer (and after he had a few glasses of bubbly).

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Yeah, I think the real turning point was the Amato interview

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Consummate Professional posted:

If LaRue had been there things might have gone differently

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Still laughing that Tim could have cast two Italians with Italian accents in his Pinnochi adaptation and instead he got the loving Dudley Moore impersonator and asked him to do an Italian accent.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

God the Roundhay Garden bit at the end was insane surrealist genius

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Gregg loves re-enacting and improving upon the classics. Roundhay Garden is a natural choice for someone with as much directing experience as him.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

this might be the most tormented Tim has ever been, the most he has had to face his own reality

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Mar 14, 2023

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Hahaha was hoping you'd grab this one. Bowl of shredded cheese. Classy joe

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Kaili is so likeable. I fear for her

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i loving love joe estevez so much

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

while his brother's probably on the red carpet, joe is slopping up the last bits of shredded cheese from a dead man's chili

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
"...Tom Hanks from Sleepless in Seattle!"

"uhh...I'm just tryin' to get some sleep"

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-_c-CkHNCk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNzM_CFxjOg

Pigbuster fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Mar 14, 2023

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I was jotting down funny bits i noticed during and gave up early on but I have "joe estevez eating out of plastic gold colored dinnerware, w/spoon, 95% empty"

other key notes

-a guinness world record "is like an oscar"

-avatar being directed by james corden

-tar being disqualified for sounding too much like the popular abbreviation for avatar

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Good morning.
I fancy a walk in this garden, beautiful day here in Roundhay.
We're making history here. It's the first movie ever made.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

huh posted:

Good morning.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
good morning

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

That DICK! posted:

i loving love joe estevez so much

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

huh posted:

Good morning.

Gregg's segments are always the absolute worst, but he might have pulled it out of the bag this time. One for the true buffs.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

poor mark :3:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

derp posted:

Kaili is so likeable. I fear for her

i gotta catch up on season 13 (sadly haven't watched it) and find out more about this sure-to-go-well current trajectory Tim is on lol

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

I've given this a day to marinate in my brain - probably not the funniest Oscar special, because the wedding one was goddamn insane, but a classic in terms of experimenting with the format and making it more horror/drama.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

a legit good song and eerily accurate, a rare win from the Axiom/Manuel side of things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
every time axiom sings it just reinforces how ridiculous it is that tim is the singer in their band, lol