Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Disrespectful for the donut? Not as much as eating one is disrespecting your body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

By popular demand posted:

I don't even live on the same continent and I feel the need to apologize to Italy.

I feel really bad for you if you think videos like these are anything other than satire.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Literally the point of the hole.

TriggerHappyMarie
Sep 15, 2011

Zero_Grade posted:

As an expert witness, any tasting notes on these?

Not as bad as you’d think. It’s been a while since I tried that one, but I’m thinking it had a hint of code red with like a fun bite at the end. Was not dissimilar to cocktails I’ve had with jalapeño simple syrup, but then it goes a little chemically. For that reason I wouldn’t buy a whole case.
Surprised Taco Bell didn’t put it on its menu for a special, because I’d definitely have with a quesorito.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Pookah posted:

I played Oblivion when it was new, and it was so amazingly boring, it put me off every sequel for a very long time.

Oblivion is the Dark Souls 2 of the Elder Scrolls. It’s a janky mess, but it’s got a certain something fun kitchen sink approach that it’s actually fun to play in a way that the other games in the series aren’t.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SlothfulCobra posted:

I was initially furious at the snapping noodles, but making pasta out of pasta is a fun wacky idea.

I was expecting her to run the dough through a spaghetti die for maximum stupidity.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Every feel like there was something missing from your snack crackers? Something like...

https://twitter.com/Snack_Memories/status/1637605370540736512

:btroll:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I was expecting her to run the dough through a spaghetti die for maximum stupidity.

We need to pressure sausage guy or Anne Reardon into doing this, I really want to know how thick and stodgy a noodle like this would be.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Captain Hygiene posted:

Every feel like there was something missing from your snack crackers? Something like...

So chicken in a biscuit but bad

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Elviscat posted:

We need to pressure sausage guy or Anne Reardon into doing this, I really want to know how thick and stodgy a noodle like this would be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poot8CUVyQ0

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

Elviscat posted:

It probably has the consistency of semolina grits dumplings. Pretty tasty if made right. But, seriously girl just go to a store and buy grits.

I was looking for a picture and english names for those dishes and found a hoard of bad food photography:
https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Franconian_cuisine
I have eaten all of those and enjoyed most of them, but those pics are terrible.

Vogon Poetry Slam
Nov 13, 2016

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Zero_Grade posted:

Few can resist its seductive delights.

Code red is too sweet, I’m in the minority that hates it.

Can’t stomach trying the flamin’hot version, my brain can’t decide and won’t let me.

The Spark is legit excellent, it’s my favorite non/Baja blast version. Tart, not overpowering.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

Prob would.

Edit: nevermind. Just saw that it includes "the taste of pineapple and cloves"

Edit 2: Why Hamies and not Hammies??

dog nougat has a new favorite as of 02:26 on Mar 20, 2023

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

not intended for uses other than cooking hot dogs.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Zero_Grade posted:

Few can resist its seductive delights.

Mountain Dew Zero Spark made me hurl the first time I had it, but afterwards it was tolerable. No recommendations on the rest.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

very on brand for a bad food thread poster to spew and go in for seconds

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Vogon Poetry Slam posted:

Code red is too sweet, I’m in the minority that hates it.

I drank the poo poo out of Code Red when it was brand new, but I have no desire to drink it anymore. Probably haven't bought any in a good 15+ years. I also haven't known anyone to drink it in a long time either, but I'm also 42, so I'd rather just have a nice gin and tonic in the evening instead of a Mountain Dew

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCPa4gpS6Xw&t=87s

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

I drank the poo poo out of Code Red when it was brand new, but I have no desire to drink it anymore. Probably haven't bought any in a good 15+ years. I also haven't known anyone to drink it in a long time either, but I'm also 42, so I'd rather just have a nice gin and tonic in the evening instead of a Mountain Dew

But have you thought about a nice Dew and Tonic?? Barring that, have you even considered Gin & Dew??

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Every mtn dew flavour is my favourite mtn dew flavour. They could make a gravy flavoured mtn dew and I'd probably love it

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Mt. Dew Red-Eye: the extreme taste of HAM and COFFEE

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
The aliexpress thread found a seller of food based keychains.

TriggerHappyMarie
Sep 15, 2011

Other standout Dews for me are Pitch Black and Voodoo.

First episode of Netflix Queer Eye, the man they makeover drinks what he dubs ‘hillbilly margaritas’ which is, of course, Dew & Tequila, and is, of course, genius.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pitch Black is hands down the best Dew formulation

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

VictualSquid posted:

The aliexpress thread found a seller of food based keychains.

Oh man. I definitely had weird rubber/plastic fake McDonald's fries at some point as a child that I definitely chewed on. They tasted heavily of polyvinyls. This probably explains my bad posting.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I haven't drunk Mountain Dew for quite a while now, but I can't imagine liking one more than Baja Blast. It's like the perfect form of a soda that tastes like nothing identifiable in nature, just a complete artificial neon sweetness bomb.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

TriggerHappyMarie posted:

Other standout Dews for me are Pitch Black and Voodoo.

First episode of Netflix Queer Eye, the man they makeover drinks what he dubs ‘hillbilly margaritas’ which is, of course, Dew & Tequila, and is, of course, genius.

Pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but I had a friend turn me on to what she called a hillbilly highball. Mt dew and bourbon. Tastes like a half assed whiskey sour.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://twitter.com/jackapedia_/status/1572009052162629632

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
One forum ban, please

....no, wait-

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
They used to sell a Mtn Dew flavored vodka years ago (The Dude), and my FIL really enjoyed it. I managed to find a source for the syrup, so every Christmas I make him a few bottles of the stuff. The only problem is keeping it, as the syrup takes up a lot of shelf space for something that only gets handled once or twice a year.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I don't drink but I will steal a sip of my partners Hard Mtn Dew, which is a real product that is sold.

It tastes just like more medicinal mtn dew

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

i'd try a corn syrup screwdriver

also, cheers to the person who at least tried with the gangtag. :shobon:

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Killingyouguy! posted:

I don't drink but I will steal a sip of my partners Hard Mtn Dew, which is a real product that is sold.

It tastes just like more medicinal mtn dew

Mods plz change my name to "Medicinal Mountain Dew" tia

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

dog nougat posted:

Mods plz change my name to "Medicinal Mountain Dew" tia

It's medicine for the soul :sax:

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

I had Mountain Dew Frostbite this weekend and it's the best mountain dew alt flavor since White Out.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

White Out is so good it was the closest thing to Vault on the market

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Killingyouguy! posted:

White Out is so good it was the closest thing to Vault on the market

You can still buy Vault!

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Medicinal Mt Dew seems reasonable since citrus sodas are based on vitamin C tonics.

Not that Mt Dew has seen a vitamin within 100 yards but the thought is there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
so many New Dews and all i want is Code Red Zero. :negative: