Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Me: write me a story about a man named kirk johnson who was able to stretch his posterior so much and so wide that he decided to post pictures of it on usenet. he became internet famous. write it in script form

Response:

quote:

INT. KIRK'S BEDROOM - DAY

Kirk Johnson, a man in his early 30s, is sitting on his bed, staring at his computer. He has been browsing the Usenet for hours, looking at pictures of people stretching their posteriors. He has always been fascinated by this, and he has even tried it himself a few times. But he has never been able to stretch his posterior as much as the people in the pictures.

Kirk sighs and closes his computer. He gets up and goes to the bathroom. He looks at himself in the mirror and sighs again. He wishes he could stretch his posterior like the people in the pictures.

Just then, Kirk gets an idea. He goes back to his bedroom and gets his phone. He opens up the camera app and takes a picture of his posterior. He then sends the picture to the Usenet.

Kirk waits a few minutes and then refreshes the Usenet. He is surprised to see that his picture has already been viewed hundreds of times. He is even more surprised to see that people are commenting on it.

"That's amazing!"

"How do you do that?"

"I can't believe it!"

Kirk smiles. He is starting to become internet famous.

The next day, Kirk wakes up to find that his picture has been viewed thousands of times. He is even more surprised to see that he has been interviewed by a few websites.

"How did you start stretching your posterior?"

"How long does it take to stretch your posterior like that?"

"What are the benefits of stretching your posterior?"

Kirk answers all of the questions as best he can. He is happy to share his story with the world.

Kirk continues to post pictures of his posterior on the Usenet. He becomes more and more internet famous. He is even interviewed by a few TV shows.

One day, Kirk is contacted by a talent agent. The agent tells Kirk that he has been seen by a few people in the entertainment industry. They are interested in making a movie about Kirk's life.

Kirk is excited. He has always dreamed of being an actor. He agrees to meet with the people from the entertainment industry.

Kirk meets with the people from the entertainment industry. They are impressed with his story and his willingness to share it with the world. They offer him a role in a movie about his life.

Kirk is thrilled. He accepts the role. He starts filming the movie the next day.

The movie is a success. It is released in theaters all over the world. Kirk becomes even more internet famous. He is even interviewed by a few magazines.

Kirk is living his dream. He is an actor and he is internet famous. He is happy to share his story with the world.

alternate response:

quote:

Kirk, a 30-year-old man, is sitting on his bed, looking at his laptop. He is wearing only a pair of shorts.

KIRK
(to himself)
I can't believe I'm doing this.

Kirk takes a deep breath and clicks on the "Post" button. He watches as his latest picture of his flexible posterior is uploaded to Usenet.

EXT. KIRK'S HOUSE - DAY

A few hours later, Kirk is sitting on his front porch when he sees his neighbor, John, walking by.

JOHN
Hey, Kirk! What's up?

KIRK
(smiling)
Not much. Just hanging out.

JOHN
Cool. Hey, I saw your picture on Usenet. That's pretty impressive.

KIRK
(blushing)
Thanks.

JOHN
I didn't know you could do that.

KIRK
It's a long story.

JOHN
Well, I'm curious.

KIRK
(sighing)
Okay. I'll tell you.

Kirk and John sit down on the porch steps. Kirk tells John about how he started stretching his posterior as a way to relieve back pain. He also tells him about how he started posting pictures of it online.

JOHN
That's amazing. I can't believe it.

KIRK
I know. It's kind of weird.

JOHN
But it's also really impressive.

KIRK
Thanks.

JOHN
So, what's next?

KIRK
I don't know. I guess I'll just keep posting pictures and see what happens.

JOHN
Well, I'm sure you'll keep getting famous.

KIRK
(laughing)
I don't know about that.

JOHN
Trust me. You're going to be a star.

KIRK
(smiling)
Thanks, John.

John and Kirk continue to talk for a while longer. As John leaves, he turns to Kirk and says,

JOHN
Hey, Kirk. I'm going to start stretching my posterior.

KIRK
(laughing)
Really?

JOHN
Yeah. I want to see if I can do it like you.

KIRK
Well, good luck.

JOHN
Thanks.

John walks away, and Kirk smiles. He knows that John is going to be in for a surprise.

I shall create more terrible content with this. Not as censored as chatgpt which I like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Hey, maybe stretching my posterior will help relieve my back pain!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Scrotum Modem posted:

Me: write me a story about a man named kirk johnson who was able to stretch his posterior so much and so wide that he decided to post pictures of it on usenet. he became internet famous. write it in script form

Response:

alternate response:

I shall create more terrible content with this. Not as censored as chatgpt which I like

‘He is an actor and he is internet famous’ got me

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Bard has a wait list so...

Who did it better, Kirk Johnson or the guy in cone bros?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Me: write a story in script form about kirk johnson, the creation of goatse.cx, and how it helped evolve the internet into what it is today

quote:

Sure. Here is a script form of a story about Kirk Johnson, the creation of goatse.cx, and how it helped evolve the internet into what it is today:

INT. KIRK JOHNSON'S BEDROOM - DAY

KIRK JOHNSON, a young man in his early 20s, is sitting on his bed, looking at his computer. He is clearly troubled.

KIRK
(to himself)
I can't believe I did that.

He gets up and paces around the room. He stops and looks at the computer again.

KIRK
(to himself)
I have to delete it.

He goes back to the computer and starts to delete the file. But then he stops.

KIRK
(to himself)
No. I can't.

He puts his hands over his face.

KIRK
(to himself)
What am I going to do?

He sits back down on the bed and looks at the computer again.

KIRK
(to himself)
I have to do something.

He gets up and paces around the room again. He stops and looks at the computer again.

KIRK
(to himself)
I know.

He goes back to the computer and starts to type.

KIRK
(to himself)
I'm going to create a website.

He types for a few minutes. Then he stops and looks at what he has written.

KIRK
(to himself)
This is it.

He hits publish and the website goes live.

EXT. GOATSE.CX - DAY

The website goatse.cx is now live. It is a simple website with a picture of a man stretching his anus.

KIRK
(to himself)
There. It's done.

He looks at the website again.

KIRK
(to himself)
I can't believe I just did that.

But he knows that he has done something important. He has created a website that will change the world.

INT. KIRK JOHNSON'S BEDROOM - DAY

Kirk is back in his bedroom, looking at his computer. He is smiling.

KIRK
(to himself)
I did it.

He opens up his email and sees a message from someone he doesn't recognize.

EMAIL
(from unknown sender)
Hey, I just saw your website. It's amazing!

Kirk smiles.

KIRK
(to himself)
Thanks.

He opens up another email and sees a message from someone else he doesn't recognize.

EMAIL
(from unknown sender)
Your website is a work of art.

Kirk smiles again.

KIRK
(to himself)
Thanks.

He opens up another email and sees a message from someone else he doesn't recognize.

EMAIL
(from unknown sender)
Your website is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

Kirk frowns.

KIRK
(to himself)
What?

EMAIL
(from unknown sender)
Your website is the most brilliant thing I've ever seen.

Kirk smiles again.

KIRK
(to himself)
Thanks.

EMAIL
(from unknown sender)
Your website is the most important thing I've ever seen.

Kirk smiles again.

KIRK
(to himself)
Thanks.

He closes his email and looks at his website again.

KIRK
(to himself)
I did it.

Bard gives multiple "drafts" of the answers which differ. Another one:

quote:

KIRK JOHNSON, a young man in his early 20s, is sitting at his computer. He is typing away, his fingers flying over the keyboard.

KIRK
(to himself)
I can't believe I'm doing this.

He takes a deep breath and hits enter. The screen flashes, and the Goatse.cx website appears.

KIRK
(to himself)
There it is.

He smiles. He knows that he has just created something that will change the world.

EXT. STREET - DAY

Kirk is walking down the street. He sees a group of people gathered around a computer. They are all laughing and pointing at something on the screen.

KIRK
(to himself)
What's going on?

He walks over to the group and sees that they are looking at Goatse.cx.

KIRK
(to the group)
I created that.

The group looks at him in surprise.

GROUP MEMBER 1
You did?

KIRK
Yeah.

GROUP MEMBER 2
That's amazing!

KIRK
Thanks.

The group continues to look at the website, laughing and pointing. Kirk smiles. He knows that he has just made a difference in the world.

INT. LIBRARY - DAY

Kirk is sitting at a computer in the library. He is reading an article about the history of the Internet.

The article talks about how the Internet started as a way for scientists to communicate with each other. It then evolved into a way for people to share information and ideas.

Kirk realizes that Goatse.cx is a part of that evolution. He created something that people used to share information and ideas.

He smiles. He is proud of what he has done.

EXT. PARK - DAY

Kirk is sitting on a bench in the park. He is watching people walk by.

He sees a man and a woman holding hands. He smiles. He knows that he has helped people connect with each other.

He sees a group of kids playing. He smiles. He knows that he has helped people have fun.

He sees a dog chasing a squirrel. He smiles. He knows that he has helped people have fun.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He is happy. He knows that he has made a difference in the world.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty sure there's a dedicated thread for this AI crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
(smiling)
Not much. Just hanging out.