Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There was the failed piping of a high energy laser through a Nintendo entertainment system. I was 7. Then I was stabbed through the shoulder with the sword of Damascus when I was 14 in homeroom at school. It was supposed to go through my lung and heart but OOPS! It missed. Guy said he was gettin some dirt off my shoulder. I guess I was already supposed to be Chinese at that point. But also you would have to know I’m not to set up the pointer and genetic marker. Then somebody placed the cat09 tails on me when I was 16, right after back surgery, but that didn’t kill me because I was nice. Then people tried to convince me to drink industrial solvent in college to prep my glottal region for a strict quinine (blue dab) but I was like nah I don’t want to do that.

A lot of people are pissed off that I’m not Chinese or profoundly mentally disabled now. Be angry, I don’t give a gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Wow why are so many people out to get you I just could never understand it

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
genuinely don't understand why you're not perma'd

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Treecko posted:

I understand why you are so upset and I just want to let you know that I don’t give a gently caress about you.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I understand your anger, but I just don’t care.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Treecko posted:

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

cb is off his meds and posting MEGATHREAD

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
do you realize we're all aliens to whatever else is out there :spooky:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

When do ik applications for this thread open

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Clammy Claps Back

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mozi posted:

do you realize we're all aliens to whatever else is out there :spooky:

I understand your unbridled rage, but not identifying as my Chinese murder replacement does not make me an alien or a robot. It just means a Nintendo is a fairly safe gaming system in terms of electronics and programming.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

You know too much and Nintendo has a price on your head.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sophy Wackles posted:

You know too much and Nintendo has a price on your head.

Pssshhhh sonic is your boyfriend, apparently. :crossarms:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I understand your unbridled rage, but not identifying as my Chinese murder replacement does not make me an alien or a robot. It just means a Nintendo is a fairly safe gaming system in terms of electronics and programming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2asDPQrv0Nw

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

now that you mention it OP i'm pretty disappointed that you're not chinese

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

now that you mention it OP i'm pretty disappointed that you're not chinese

But I am Asian. Gypsy and polish orthodox jew. I don’t understand why that’s such a letdown for people. Like they were still being racist against Asians, it’s just that they think all Asians look the same. :shrug:

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
Knuck if you buck boy

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
I rmember fixing my Nintendo high energy lasers by blowing in it. 90s kids will know whats up!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

:lol::lol:

Be kind, IMHO nothing exceeds like excess, indeed I'm told our dear Clammy has a tribute thread rn in this very GBS!

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
hey OP have you tried uhhh.... huh? *zones out*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It’s cool though, I got all the data I needed to repair my body. Would have been a lot easier without all the ancillary contributing factors and taken much less time but I got the job done, for me.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
tell us more about how Jews are Asian, tho

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SonOfGhostDad posted:

tell us more about how Jews are Asian, tho

Russians are Asians.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
OP did you know that if nickel ions are arranged in a quartz lattice in concentrations not exceeding that of the Romboid-Frankfurt Limit, then the plasmotic reharmonizations are entirely captured within the pentquantic field and no longer escape though the process of string diffusion?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It just sucks that the whole thing should have been pretty straightforward, as far as I structure my life. But people get in some headspace where stop doesn’t mean stop and no doesn’t mean no and it’s like 6 years later still trying to find scraps of data and who’s holding what because they don’t even bother bringing it out so long as people are volunteering to do their torture routine for free and at no loss of inventory because they aren’t losing something each time they use it because somebody in a protected class is holding it.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Hey, at least Clammy B's gimmick (if it can be called that) is highly variable, not just non-stop TUGGIN TUGGIN TUGGIN

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
Hey OP I really like eating cream cheese but it's just too dang fattening so I don't have it that often. This makes me want it even more so when I do eat it I feel really relieved and satisfied but also kind of guilty.

How do you feel about cream cheese on really soft baguettes?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like cream cheese. I get it occasionally, I like it on toasted bagels but I also make a drat good cinnamon roll icing. Sometimes I get on a dairy kick and I’m at the store like hrrrrrnnnnnnggggg and I’m like yeah I’ll get cream cheese and cheddar and milk and cereal and ice cream and frozen pizza and Mac and cheese and nachos and I’m gonna eat it and love it all, but then it’s like I could probably just make 2 grilled cheeses and be over it. So yeah cream cheese if I’m in a cream cheese mood. :munch:

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
using markov chains to generate your posts in the era of ChatGPT is a bit of an affectation, like using a flipphone

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just think it’s interesting how people act on things you were supposed to be injured by, with no real medical data to support their actions, and don’t listen to no or stop. I don’t see how anything could go wrong. Like unnecessary surgery or malpractice that is swept under the rug and then becomes open license for the CIA to move in with goring tools that aren’t even close to the same bore as the surgical tools and operate as if they are doing the same thing for almost 2 years. Because one guy won’t admit fault under some california franchise horseshit.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ain't seen a peep about public transport

The people who want sheep also prefer the worst way to transport them all every day.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How does somebody do this 200 times in a row and not realize it?

“Oh, I surgically removed a carbon chain, I have a link to you, and I’m still holding the data. Every time I get power from someone, I get read along with the data. Oh my, this carbon chain has reformed in the patients body. I am going to do the same procedure on the same spot. Oh my, the carbon chain has reformed. I need to get more aggressive, use more power more frequently, and disregard Ph. Oh my the same thing keeps happening.”

To the point the surgery is so negligent that somebody literally stepping in and goring a patient with a weapon with no medical purpose is indistinguishable from the doctors actual procedure.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Idk maybe I’m supposed to feel so loving grateful for getting such an advanced procedure, and initially it did save my life. But then it’s just one of these magical things made by S that nobody is allowed to talk about or challenge if anything goes wrong. The reality is that it’s not unknowable and there isn’t some special medicine people need to know, it’s just a very small scalpel and suction. No clamps, no forceps, no optics. Any surgeon should have been able to spot the malpractice. But everything of the magic and infallible S is the direct word of god and can do no wrong and we’re all bound to a vow of silence about the almighty machine that is more important than life to people in california.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

gas, ban

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
take me off your ignore list OP!!!!!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Please dont.

You guys need a date with just no bans maybe, i dont know. Just dont perma ban anyone with big reg dates

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m too wild for HCCOTC. :dukedog:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5_6js19eM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonOfGhostDad