Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I used to lift weights at lunch in my office building gym
I'd just keep the same undies and socks on, because i don't sweat much and live in a dry climate. gently caress it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Who has time to shower after a lunch work out? You just change back into your work clothes, then you put hot water and some dish soap in a bucket with holes in the bottom that's attached to the ceiling above your desk, so you can shower while you get back to work.

You all suck at efficiency and that's why none of you are ceo material!!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Your natural musk & pheromones will make you a better, more forceful, salesman or it person. Probably not the latter as they already stink and don't work out.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
there is also the Fragrance Question

i will have to use double the amount of fragrance on gym days if i shower after working out. what the heck! this is ridiculous

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
body wash is like 7 bucks

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
cum is basically free

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

ELTON JOHN posted:

cum is basically free

pm me

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ELTON JOHN posted:

cum is basically free

don’t tell my customers

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

ELTON JOHN posted:

so people who go to the gym during lunch break. wtf do you do wrt to both showers and clothes changes?

so in the morning you wake up and do the morning routine but no shower, maybe get the hair wet a bit so you can put in some gel then go to work. put on clean underwear and socks in the morning. then go to work for the first half of the day, go to the gym during lunch. shower after the gym (using gym clothes.) so then you put on a new pair of underwear socks and an undershirt. so on a gym day you end up going through THREE pairs of underwear (including gym underwear) plus two pairs of socks. is this right? it just seems so decadent. but i cant figure out a better way

this is ALSO a general shower and laundry advice thread, so if anyone has any questions about those topics, please share them

For ten years I worked out on my lunch breaks every day. Two pairs of underwear and socks per day, not three though. I don't know where you get three. Do you sleep in clean underwear? I don't, but who's to say what's weird? I wore one pair from 1pm to 6am, and one pair from 6am to 1pm. I didn't do a clean undershirt afterwards but I had a separate gym shirt every day. So two shirts, maybe three if we went out that evening and I used a fresh one. Kept the same pair of shorts for the whole week though, which was dicey by Friday.

Anyway, working out at lunch was the best. Only old rich white straight people and me at the bougie downtown gym I used. We did spinning classes and whatnot so all the regulars made friends. It was great job networking too.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Dry your shirts inside-out on a coat hanger, never be naked in a gym

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

BigHead posted:

For ten years I worked out on my lunch breaks every day. Two pairs of underwear and socks per day, not three though. I don't know where you get three. Do you sleep in clean underwear? I don't, but who's to say what's weird? I wore one pair from 1pm to 6am, and one pair from 6am to 1pm. I didn't do a clean undershirt afterwards but I had a separate gym shirt every day. So two shirts, maybe three if we went out that evening and I used a fresh one. Kept the same pair of shorts for the whole week though, which was dicey by Friday.

Anyway, working out at lunch was the best. Only old rich white straight people and me at the bougie downtown gym I used. We did spinning classes and whatnot so all the regulars made friends. It was great job networking too.

gym underwear is the Third Pair

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
People who go to the gym during the work day are going to a sex place. A massage, a prostitute, a steam room. whatever.

A towel over the shoulder is a code word.

Thank me later, ladies.

Wee fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Mar 29, 2023

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Just don't wear underwear

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Remember to bring a friend into the showers with you so you aren't lonely

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You can let the booty drip drip in the shower

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Knock Knock!

Who's there?

It's Wazner! I ruled early Egypt around or earlier than 3200 BC

Bad attitudes bear bad fruit!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

don’t know if everyone knows this but if there’s like a retention pond without a fence or the fence kicked in nearby or a creek where no one can see you, you can bring soap and a towel and clean up there for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i guess you could do laundry too but then you’d have to dry it so :shrug: