Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

verbal enema posted:

the fat guy bitching at the cops in The Sinister Urge is the Grandpa from Teenagers From Outerspace

And the police captain in Bride of the Monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

The guy with the missing finger right? Harvey B Dunn. Apparently he got so tired of people asking about the finger he made a card that says

quote:

The story of my finger cut off July 18, 1908: "Caught in a cogwheel of a printing press at the Press and Dakotan office, Yankton, S. D., while working around the press. Attending physician Dr. Moorehouse. I did not sue for damages. I can write just as well now, if not better, than before the accident. The stub of the finger has the tendency to melt in summer and freeze in winter. I swear this is a true statement to the best of my knowledge." Sincerely yours, Harvey B. Dunn.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I used to know a guy that didn't have any fingers on one of his hands and he liked to make up different stories about how it happened, so I don't trust that last line of the card.

The real answer was "batting a grenade away and it didn't entirely work out," but he enjoyed things like "chicken feeding accident," "what happens when you play with can openers," and "don't know, just woke up like this."

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Daughter...daughter...is that the thing with the wheel? Let me get back to you on that...

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My girlfriend wanted to show me Devil Fish (s9) as there was some beer gags she always thought of whenever I open a can, and boy what version of that movie did they drag up from hell for the episode? There was two title cards and the scenes are all completely out of order and made no sense. The regular Blu-ray actually resembles a real movie in comparison.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

EL BROMANCE posted:

what version of that movie did they drag up from hell for the episode?

The one where everyone's from florida

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Morter posted:

Boy, am I from Florida!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Morter posted:

Also the highly sexed world of small appliance repair.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Do we have a master list of all the added sketches in the old episodes?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I know fandom.com sucks and there's probably errors, but this should be a good start for the Synthia's Selects episodes:
https://mst3k.fandom.com/wiki/Synthia%27s_Selects

Maybe there's another one for all the watch along episodes.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Tried to watch Santo on the Shoutfactory Roku channel.

The captions were wrong, I had to restart twice at the halfway point, and it died completely about 3/4 of the way through.

It was the true Gizmoplex experience!

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

welcome to the world of WOI

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Bootleg Trunks posted:

welcome to the world of WOI

Yes here at WOI we do this kind of thing,

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Of course I am American and not European. I drive a truck!

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I-LOVE-YOU-DAVIS

HI-HONEY-I'M-HERE

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
You're hat's very creative today Kyle.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Who was that and how do we know each other?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Slip, bra, panties, teddy, peignoir, slip...

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Huh, so the Mads are doing another shorts livestream and one of the ones they're doing is a companion piece to "Design for Dreaming"

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

muscles like this! posted:

Huh, so the Mads are doing another shorts livestream and one of the ones they're doing is a companion piece to "Design for Dreaming"

And the legendary Mylar short.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I’m not sure if anyone is already aware but PACKERS WON THE SUPER BOWL WOOOOOOO !!!!

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

… packers? :ohdear:

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
And "go Packers" but mostly "Burn the Witch!"

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Something about the way Mike says 'Go Packers...' at the end of that episode that gives me a bit of goosebumps. :allears:

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Angry_Ed posted:

And "go Packers" but mostly "Burn the Witch!"

You can't use 'Amazing Grace' in a Devil movie!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This song
Is in
The public domain
That's why
We used it twice

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
The filmmaker gratefully acknowledges the cooperation of the Gobbler, the G. Heileman Brewing Company, the Doughboy Corporation, Fort Howard toilet paper, Plochman’s Mustard Company, the BoDeans, the American Dairy Association, and the Wisconsin chapter of Wisconsin Dairy Farmers. And the Violent Femmes. Dedicated to the memory of Crazylegs Elroy Hirsch.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
He's funded by a generous donation from the Onan Foundation and the Chubb Group.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Za!

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Sydney Bottocks posted:

The filmmaker gratefully acknowledges the cooperation of the Gobbler, the G. Heileman Brewing Company, the Doughboy Corporation, Fort Howard toilet paper, Plochman’s Mustard Company, the BoDeans, the American Dairy Association, and the Wisconsin chapter of Wisconsin Dairy Farmers. And the Violent Femmes. Dedicated to the memory of Crazylegs Elroy Hirsch.

Go to hell, citizens and officials of Rutland, Vermont!

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Morter posted:

Something about the way Mike says 'Go Packers...' at the end of that episode that gives me a bit of goosebumps. :allears:

Just realized I love the very final riffs of a lot of episodes, especially the winsome fadeouts. Like the end of Angel's Revenge, "Get down, boogie oogie oogie, get down ..."

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
Hamlet will return in: Thunderball

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

The grocer's wife died when someone said "Za!" :mad:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
CARNATION ICE CREAM

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

This is where the fish lives

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Stop it.

Future Wax
Feb 17, 2011

There is no inherent quantity of driving that I can increase!
I love the Yelling Channel.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

:golfclap:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Hey I don't know if anyone posted this in here but some digital rewards have come up if you pledged enough, including a copy of the season's breakout hit song 'Mothercrabber.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

"My father's a lawyer..."
"...in the Czar's court!"