Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

So will the title for the second one be MEG2N or M3G2N? I feel like the first films title was chosen by someone who didn’t expect that they’d reach 3 films, but they absolutely will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

M3GAN 2 : T3GAN

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
M3GANS

Davedave24
Mar 11, 2004

Lacking in love
It should be MEG4N

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I really hope they change it because last I heard it was m3gan 2.0 and that's boring

probably will just become a working title

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Oh poo poo Cameron is directing??

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

kiimo posted:

m3gan 2.0

oof

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
M2GAN

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
M3GAGAIN

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
M3GAN 2 STALL10N

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
M0GAN

it's a prequel

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
M<3GAN

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
M3GAN vs USB-C

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

M3, TOO.GAN

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

kiimo posted:

I really hope they change it because last I heard it was m3gan 2.0 and that's boring

probably will just become a working title

Was expecting that, yeah.

M3GAN: FIRMWARE UPSLAYT

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
MP3GAN

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
A sequel in which the sentient M3GAN cloud data propogates itself through Ring doorbells and Roombas.

Turns out it’s actually a stealth sequel to Ghost In The Machine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KIu_rNDBzw

They could also go in a different direction and make the M3GAN sequel a part of the Wes Craven Shockerverse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF2Toamk1P0

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

davidspackage posted:

loving hell, that would be incredible.

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

davidspackage posted:

Well… now I’m going to be disappointed no matter what the real name is.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

New monster verse movie announced

https://twitter.com/godzillavskong/status/1648718182943801344?s=42&t=n9XOB__FsjfMKZEtrZQ1YA

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

I guess the "x" means they're teaming up instead of fighting like in the "vs." one. I was confused for a second and didn't even remember that they had made the last one.
As long as Millie Bobbie Brown isn't in it this time. Her plot from the last movie was so shoe-horned in.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Apr 19, 2023

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

I guess the "x" means they're teaming up instead of fighting like in the "vs." one.

the x means they're dating

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

JazzFlight posted:

I guess the "x" means they're teaming up instead of fighting like in the "vs." one. I was confused for a second and didn't even remember that they had made the last one.
As long as Millie Bobbie Brown isn't in it this time. Her plot from the last movie was so shoe-horned in.

The x means they're loving

E:f,b. Kind of.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
So we’ve already had Ghidorah and Mechagodzilla, what’re the other classic big bads they’ve got to fight?

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Have them pull a page from the live action Scooby-Doo film and have Godzooky as the Big Bad.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Thaddius the Large posted:

So we’ve already had Ghidorah and Mechagodzilla, what’re the other classic big bads they’ve got to fight?

Gigan, Hedorah, Megalon.

i'm pretty burnt on the Legendary series though, i just want that Shin Ultraman blu ray to drop

edit: i forgot Mechani-Kong, Mechani-Kong could get me back in

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 7 days!)

this is the movie they introduce Gamera, i can feel it

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The teaser is showing an… orangutan looking kaiju? With glowy eyes? It’s going to be more insane hollow earth poo poo and you know what I’m all for it.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

From WB we get about as vague a synopsis as you could hope for.

“This latest entry follows up the explosive showdown of Godzilla vs. Kong with an all-new cinematic adventure, putting the almighty Kong and the fearsome Godzilla against a colossal undiscovered threat hidden within our world, challenging their very existence – and our own. The epic new film will delve further into the histories of these Titans, their origins and the mysteries of Skull Island and beyond, while uncovering the mythic battle that helped forge these extraordinary beings and tied them to humankind forever.”

So, yeah, sounds like hollow Earth kaiju coming around, Kong and Godzilla teaming up to fight it.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

thrawn527 posted:

From WB we get about as vague a synopsis as you could hope for.

“This latest entry follows up the explosive showdown of Godzilla vs. Kong with an all-new cinematic adventure, putting the almighty Kong and the fearsome Godzilla against a colossal undiscovered threat hidden within our world, challenging their very existence – and our own. The epic new film will delve further into the histories of these Titans, their origins and the mysteries of Skull Island and beyond, while uncovering the mythic battle that helped forge these extraordinary beings and tied them to humankind forever.”

So, yeah, sounds like hollow Earth kaiju coming around, Kong and Godzilla teaming up to fight it.

Finally we will get to see Godzilla and Kong fight Unicron.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

thrawn527 posted:

The epic new film will delve further into the histories of these Titans, their origins and the mysteries of Skull Island and beyond, while uncovering the mythic battle that helped forge these extraordinary beings and tied them to humankind forever.

If it leans super hard on self-serious fanfiction lore BS it might be entertaining but the odds aren't favorable.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I've fought super mecha godzilla

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Didn't see this posted yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQuOnYnr3Q

I rewatched the original recently and it wasn't as good as I remembered. I've seen the sequels but I remember absolutely nothing about them. It's pretty cool they got the OG actors back for this one a decade later, though. And I like the Tiny Tim in the trailer. That was one of the best parts of the original.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

finally we know the seme and the uke

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I’m guessing a unique threat but Destroyah would be a thing

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017
Ebirah or bust

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Venuz Patrol posted:

the x means they're dating

They're dealing with their angsty child and the challenges of parenthood.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOb15GVFZxU

This is going to be so loving stupid :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

lmao