Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Codependent Poster posted:

I'm completely ready to be 1000% in on whichever QB the Colts take so kinda yeah

I still think the Colts end up with Richardson unless Stroud is somehow still there

This is where I'm at, on both fronts.

Also that story about the Mannings giving their "blessing" to Will Levis is ridiculous. At the very most Irsay might have asked his opinion of the QBs this year, but Ballard and Steichen likely don't care and if Irsay was going to stomp in and make the pick himself he probably would've fired Ballard like half the fanbase was begging him to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Bijan to the Falcons is one of those things that doesn't make sense at all but I sort of don't hate. They're gonna have to create offense in some fashion, and it might as well be as fun as they can possibly make it.

To be clear I am not a Falcons fan wanting them to be good, that probably goes into this opinion.
Someone explain to me why the Falcons aren’t exploring QB draft options. They’re really committing to the Desmond Ridder bit? I get Washington sticking with Howell. Change of ownership looming and all. Atlanta makes no sense.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ornery and Hornery posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E8yoODDDY4
  1. 27:23 - catch (but :flag: OL holding, so called back)
  2. 37:21 - catch vs cam smith #9
  3. 41:43 - catch vs cam smith
  4. 54:19 - catch vs not cam smith
  5. 54:22 - incomplete to Hyatt (overthrown by 5 yards) vs cam smith (had smith beat even though smith grabbed him (replay at 56:40))
  6. 1:21:40 - catch vs cam smith
  7. 1:22:28 - catch vs cam smith (great catch - ball was thrown behind Hyatt)
  8. 1:23:39 - catch vs cam smith
  9. 1:38:00 - :siren: a Hyatt drop!
  10. 1:54:54 - incomplete to Hyatt (thrown behind Hyatt, Hyatt slams on breaks and kind of keeps sliding like a looney tune cartoon as he reaches behind himself and gets a hand on it. This does not seem like a "drop" to me.)
  11. 1:55:40 - incomplete vs cam smith (because cam smith loving hit him before the ball got there. :flag: PENALTY drawn to benefit the Vols)
  12. 2:44:33 - incomplete (backup Vols QB was in at this point, way overthrown)
So Hyatt was targeted 12 times. 1 drop. Of all the other incompletes towards Hyatt he either drew a flag or the throw was uncatchable (unless you want to count the looney tunes incomplete as technically catchable)

If anything, this made me like Hyatt more.
  • Smith is considered a rd1-2 CB prospect and he didn't stop Hyatt.
  • Jalin's catches converted to first downs.
  • QB Hooker left the game due to injury with 11:30 left in the fourth quarter :negative:

54:22 is a screen pass he catches.
1:38 is a drop
1:54:54 is a drop, he literally drops it.
1:55 isn't a drop he wasn't even looking

Two drops in a game on 12 targets with 9 possible chances to catch the ball isn't the greatest.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Remember,

A lot of draft profiles are wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vl34O2iEHQ

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

I was just loving around with the pff mock draft simulator and at 31 the following players were available to the Chiefs:

Lukas Van Ness
Dawand Jones
Zay Flowers
Jahmyr Gibbs

I’m honestly not sure who the best pick there would be.
Van Ness. No contest.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
More draft eve STUFF: Just Sayin poo poo

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Diva Cupcake posted:

Someone explain to me why the Falcons aren’t exploring QB draft options. They’re really committing to the Desmond Ridder bit? I get Washington sticking with Howell. Change of ownership looming and all. Atlanta makes no sense.

Combination of their roster being pretty poo poo from top to bottom and not being high enough with the 8th overall to get either Stroud or Young. Might get interesting though if the Texans don't take stroud and Arizona want to move back but you'd imagine it would be a competitive spot to move into.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

I really don't see the Lions taking Cancey. Missed assignments and Campbell hates that.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

So I've been digging into watching Will Levis. I get why teams would be interested in him, but man do I want no part of him. His tape just makes me sad.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Diva Cupcake posted:

He's looked serviceable with potential and is playing in a run heavy offense. QBs in this draft ain't all that. Test him out for a full season while filling more roster holes.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Doltos posted:

54:22 is a screen pass he catches.
1:38 is a drop
1:54:54 is a drop, he literally drops it.
1:55 isn't a drop he wasn't even looking

Two drops in a game on 12 targets with 9 possible chances to catch the ball isn't the greatest.

• 56:22 - is the overthrow. I mistyped as 54:22 in the OP.
  • 1:38 - yes is a drop
  • 1:54:54 - it is thrown behind him. You are punishing him for almost making an incredible play. He's running to the left side of the field and the ball is thrown behind him to the right side of the field.

If you want to call that a drop and claim that means "he doesn't have hands and that's his biggest problem. Big case of the dropsies"... well, I'm not sure who would qualify as "having" hands. Calvin Johnson?

• 1:55 Hyatt draws a penalty, why is that a negative against him? He got tackled off his route!

Hyatt was targeted 12 times. 1 drop. 1 catch called back because of OL penalty. The other incompletes towards Hyatt he either drew a flag or the throw was uncatchable.

You claimed that Hyatt had a big case of the dropsies, he had 3 on the whole 2022 season. You claimed that Hyatt dropped "a bunch of passes" against Cam Smith but Smith didn't do much to stop Hyatt.

In conclusion, Hyatt good and good at catching.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Diva Cupcake posted:

Gotta establish the run, first and foremost

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sexy tiger boobs posted:

He's looked serviceable with potential and is playing in a run heavy offense. QBs in this draft ain't all that. Test him out for a full season while filling more roster holes.

it's extremely funny how people are like "why the gently caress are the Falcons sticking with that WORTHLESS LOSER Desmond Ridder" and then you look at his stats and he was completely okay

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Parallelwoody posted:

I really don't see the Lions taking Cancey. Missed assignments and Campbell hates that.

It'd be at 18 if they do, and tbh I see something else happening with that pick. I see the Lions trading back if there's a partner to do so.. or maybe even up a couple of spots if a QB they like slides to the mid-teens.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Alaois posted:

it's extremely funny how people are like "why the gently caress are the Falcons sticking with that WORTHLESS LOSER Desmond Ridder" and then you look at his stats and he was completely okay

As a fan of a team who has lost countless seasons to misguided faith in quarterbacks of unproven ability, if there is a highly rated QB available you take them and have them compete.

Otherwise you can’t draft a project in Mahomes until you know what you have in Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg. Better take the “culture changing” safety in Jamal Adams instead.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Diva Cupcake posted:

As a fan of a team who has lost countless seasons to misguided faith in quarterbacks of unproven ability, if there is a highly rated QB available you take them and have them compete.

Otherwise you can’t draft a project in Mahomes until you know what you have in Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg. Better take the “culture changing” safety in Jamal Adams instead.

the jets drafted christian hackenberg

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Diva Cupcake posted:

Desmond Ridder has shown more in his starts than any failed Jets QB outside Sanchez and Darnold in the same time frame.
Not much harm in letting him have a crack at it for a year unless Stroud is still there or something crazy like that.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Alaois posted:

the jets drafted christian hackenberg
Yes apologies. The hit rate on 3rd round picks in terrible QB drafts definitely justifies their unwavering faith.

I'm just saying I read a ton of pre-draft stuff and there's a lot of thinking that guys like Richardson, or Levis, or even Stroud fall out of the top 5, and the consensus thought is that the Falcons will draft a RB instead? A year after hitting on Allgeier. It makes no sense.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Y'all want to read a snake oil salesman telling you why their product is perfect? About that whole S2 thing.

https://theathletic.com/4455444/2023/04/27/nfl-draft-s2-cognition-cj-stroud-bryce-young/?source=emp_shared_article

I mean unironically that's a deep dive into what they claim they can do. Claiming and doing are different things. I like at the end where they say they have already figured out baseball but they're still working on football.

quote:

The S2 Cognition test, in their own words, is meant to serve as one piece of the puzzle. At some point down the line, Ally and Wylie believe they’ll have enough data to predict a player’s success rate in the NFL, as they’ve already uncovered in professional baseball.

e: in the end it's basically 'are you good at video games?' as far as I can tell. Half of it is like 'would you be good at Starcraft 2?'

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Apr 27, 2023

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If Ridder is good, you don't have to worry about taking another QB. If he's bad, you're probably going to pick high and you could take Caleb Williams or Drake Maye, who are both better than any of the options this year IMO.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Diva Cupcake posted:

Really, drafting multiple projects isn't that bad. It is insurance in case the guy you have doesn't work out. And if both hit, you get leverage. But Riddler sucks, so they should draft someone anyway.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm a fan of just taking swings even if you have a guy you're pretty sure on. Panthers don't need to worry about it after they draft Young tomorrow because they have Matt Corral from last year but if they didn't I've said before take some dude in the 5th or something to just have that extra body just in case.

Falcons don't need to worry this year and neither do Washington if they're happy with Ridder and Howell but why not take a flyer on Cunningham or something late and just have an extra body - you never know.

Either way I'm loving pumped for the draft tomorrow because I don't care who we take out of Young or Stroud because at least we had the balls to move up and take a shot.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kiper's Final Mock.

quote:

1. Carolina Panthers (via CHI)
Bryce Young, QB, Alabama
I'm confident the Panthers will make the right call here and take Young, my top-ranked quarterback. He's going to be their face of the franchise for years to come, though they need to focus on putting talent around him so they're not picking in the top 10 in 2024.

2. Houston Texans
Will Anderson Jr., OLB, Alabama
I struggled with what to do here. Are the Texans really going to pass up a quarterback here? Will they trot out Davis Mills again next season? Could they find a veteran passer via trade (or take one with their other first-rounder?)

I'm hearing Houston will take an edge rusher, either Anderson or Tyree Wilson (Texas Tech), unless it throws everyone a curveball. I like Anderson much more than Wilson, and that's the direction I'd go.

Projected trade: Titans make a big move up
This is the exact same trade I projected in my two-round mock draft a couple of weeks ago. Tennessee has studied these quarterbacks hard, and it could pounce. Plus, we know Arizona would prefer to trade down. This move makes a ton of sense.

This deal would be costly for the Titans, likely involving pick Nos. 11 and 41 in this draft, a 2024 first-rounder and a top pick in 2025. If they think they can get their quarterback of the future, it could be worth it.

3. Tennessee Titans (via mock trade with ARI)
C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State
This would mean the Titans going all-in on a rookie quarterback, potentially trading away Ryan Tannehill and bypassing Malik Willis, the 2022 third-round pick who was drafted by former general manager Jon Robinson. While I like Will Levis (Kentucky) just a little bit more, Stroud is my fifth-ranked prospect overall. He is a stellar downfield passer with pinpoint accuracy and anticipation.

4. Indianapolis Colts
Will Levis, QB, Kentucky
I'll stick with this match once again. The Colts have an offensive core to help Levis succeed. He's going to make some mistakes, but he has experience playing in a pro-style offense and is ahead of the curve in going through progressions and reading defenses.

5. Seattle Seahawks (via DEN)
Jalen Carter, DT, Georgia
I just can't see Seattle passing up its biggest need here. Carter would help it so much in the run game. He's the No. 1 prospect on my Big Board. The other possibility is edge rusher -- Tyree Wilson is still available -- though the Seahawks could address it with pick No. 20. There are rumblings about their interest in quarterback Anthony Richardson (Florida), but I'm going with defense.

6. Detroit Lions (via LAR)
Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois
A hole at cornerback opened up after the Lions traded away Jeff Okudah, and they could get the first choice of a really solid corner class. Witherspoon can lock down one side of the field. Detroit could also fill a need with pick No. 18.

7. Las Vegas Raiders
Christian Gonzalez, CB, Oregon
Here's another spot for a corner, with Gonzalez just behind Witherspoon in my rankings. They are clearly the top two guys. The 6-foot-1 Gonzalez has elite traits and length.

8. Atlanta Falcons
Tyree Wilson, DE, Texas Tech
I think Atlanta would love to grab one of the top corners, but they're off the board in this scenario. The 6-foot-6 Wilson has a high ceiling as a pass-rusher, even if he was inconsistent at times in college. He would fill a huge hole here.

9. Chicago Bears (via CAR)
Paris Johnson Jr., OT, Ohio State
Chicago might be hoping Carter falls here; remember when we thought it might take him at No. 1 overall? Instead, the Bears could pivot to offensive tackle and take the top lineman. We could see a run on tackles in the teens.

10. Philadelphia Eagles (via NO)
Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas
The Eagles might prefer to trade back, but why not take an elite runner/receiver who could help them win now? It might go against the organization's philosophy to take a running back this high, but the fit is logical, whether it's at No. 10 or a few spots later. If it's not Robinson, I thought about tackle/guard Peter Skoronski (Northwestern).

11. Arizona Cardinals (via mock trade with TEN)
Lukas Van Ness, DL, Iowa
Arizona is another team to watch for one of the tackles, but Van Ness would fill a big need. He could play all over the D-line here, and his positional flexibility is appealing. With the projected trade, the Cardinals now have an extra second-round pick, which would help them fill out their depleted roster.

12. Houston Texans (via CLE)*
Anthony Richardson, QB, Florida
I'm going to re-do some of this mock draft based on new intel, and it starts with Richardson to Houston. If he makes it to No. 12, I think he could be the pick. The Texans could get their edge rusher and their quarterback in the top 12.

13. Green Bay Packers (via NYJ)
Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee
When the Packers swapped picks with the Jets in the Aaron Rodgers deal, putting them ahead of the Patriots, my first thought was an offensive tackle. Wright, who started 42 games in college, is a plug-and-play right tackle. Green Bay also could go for top pass-catching tight end Dalton Kincaid (Utah).

14. New England Patriots
Nolan Smith, OLB, Georgia
Smith strikes me as exactly the type of edge defender the Patriots would love to have. He could rack up 10 sacks per season for Bill Belichick & Co. I love this fit.

15. New York Jets (via GB)*
Peter Skoronski, OT/G, Northwestern
With Richardson off the board as a trade target for the Vikings, I'm going to stick to my original thinking for the Jets. Skoronski would make a ton of sense as a guard/tackle hybrid. I think he could be an All-Pro guard.

16. Washington Commanders*
Deonte Banks, CB, Maryland
Here's another domino from Richardson going at No. 12. If Washington passes on the tackles, it should go for Banks, a fantastic man-to-man cover guy. He ran a 4.35-second 40-yard dash and put up a 42-inch vertical leap at the combine.

17. Pittsburgh Steelers*
Emmanuel Forbes, CB, Mississippi State
Forbes, one of my favorite prospects in this class, is a ballhawk -- he had 14 picks over three college seasons, including six pick-sixes. As I wrote before, Steelers fans might be hoping for Joey Porter Jr., whose dad is a Pittsburgh legend, but I have Forbes rated a little bit higher. Pittsburgh has three picks in the top 49, and it needs to come out of Round 2 with starters at offensive tackle and cornerback.

18. Detroit Lions
Michael Mayer, TE, Notre Dame
The Lions really don't have many immediate roster holes, but I love the idea of coach Dan Campbell going for an old-school tight end to help his offense. Mayer is a willing blocker and has upside as a pass-catcher.

19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Broderick Jones, OT, Georgia
I expect the Bucs to be in the tackle market, and they could take the best available guy here. Tristan Wirfs could move from right to left tackle, opening up a void on the right side. Jones was outstanding for the national champs last season.

20. Seattle Seahawks
Myles Murphy, DE, Clemson
Here's another match I'm sticking with from my two-round mock draft. Murphy is a complete edge defender who can hold up against the run. With Seattle taking Carter at No. 5, this means coach Pete Carroll has replenished his D-line.

21. Los Angeles Chargers*
Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College
I'm also going to change up my Chargers pick. I thought about running back Jahmyr Gibbs (Alabama), but let's instead go with Flowers, my top-ranked wideout. The Chargers don't have a playmaker like him, and he could do damage out of the slot.

22. Baltimore Ravens
Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State
Smith-Njigba could go earlier than this, but he would really help Baltimore. He could be a star out of the slot. The Ravens added Odell Beckham Jr., but that was just a one-year deal, and he wouldn't take away reps from Smith-Njigba. This would be a selection to get Lamar Jackson some help.

23. Minnesota Vikings*
Joey Porter Jr., CB, Penn State
If Minnesota can't move up for Richardson or Levis in the teens -- and if it doesn't want to take quarterback Hendon Hooker (Tennessee) here -- it should focus on the cornerbacks. Porter is physical and long, and he'll create more turnovers at the next level than he did in college.

24. Jacksonville Jaguars*
Anton Harrison, OT, Oklahoma
The news that Jacksonville left tackle Cam Robinson is facing a multigame suspension for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drugs policy forced me to re-think this selection. Harrison could start on the left side as a rookie. NFL scouts love his upside.

25. New York Giants*
Jordan Addison, WR, USC
With Porter off the board, I'm pivoting to the best available wide receiver. Addison starred out of the slot at Pitt, but he played more out wide after transferring to USC. He has some versatility. He can create yards after the catch and pick up first downs on crossers and slants. The Giants would be adding to their offseason pass-catching overhaul.

26. Dallas Cowboys
Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah
Here's how Dallas could level up its offense. Kincaid is a dynamic pass-catcher who can find open spots in the middle of the field and stretch the seams on vertical routes. He'd help Dak Prescott from Day 1. If the Cowboys don't take a tight end, keep an eye on the edge rushers.

27. Buffalo Bills*
Will McDonald IV, OLB, Iowa State
I wanted to slot in Addison here, but I see a fit for McDonald in Buffalo. While he might not be an every-down player as a rookie, his ceiling is high. I'm a big fan of McDonald's speed game, though he still needs to develop more pass-rush moves.

I also thought about TCU interior offensive lineman Steve Avila, who would fill a hole.

28. Cincinnati Bengals*
Jahmyr Gibbs, RB, Alabama
With Gibbs still available, I think the Bengals would pounce. Joe Mixon was ineffective last season, and he could be a candidate to be released after the draft. Gibbs is a tremendous pass-catcher out of the backfield, but his between-the-tackles ability is underrated. He'd make this offense better.

29. New Orleans Saints (via DEN/MIA/SF)
Mazi Smith, DT, Michigan
Smith is getting some first-round buzz because he's the best run-stuffer in this class. At 6-foot-3, 323 pounds, he can plug a hole. Teams don't always prefer tackles with limited pass-rushing upside, but he'd fill a need in New Orleans. I moved Smith to No. 30 overall on my Big Board.

30. Philadelphia Eagles*
Calijah Kancey, DT, Pitt
This is a fit I've liked for a long time. Kancey can wreck games from the interior line, and NFL teams covet that type of player. He's so quick at the snap. He's undersized -- 6-foot-1, 281 pounds -- but he had 13.5 sacks over the past two seasons. He'd fill a hole in Philly.

Projected trade: Rams move up for a QB
The Rams own pick No. 36, and there has been some buzz about their interest in a quarterback in this class. Matthew Stafford has dealt with a couple serious injuries. Could they make a trade up five spots?

I don't think it would take that much, though they don't have a fourth-round pick in this draft. Maybe it would involve No. 36 plus a couple other Day 3 picks, or a third-rounder in next year's draft.

For the Chiefs, with the top edge rushers off the board, they don't have to force a pick at No. 31.

31. Los Angeles Rams (via mock trade with KC)*
Hendon Hooker, QB, Tennessee
Why not do this if you're the Rams? Stafford had a rough season in 2022. They could get Hooker's fifth-year option here, and there is past precedent of teams trading into the final spot in Round 1 (Lamar Jackson in 2018).

As I've written before, I'm not as high on Hooker as others -- he's No. 54 overall in my rankings -- but I do think he'll land in Round 1. This is a fit I could see happening.

sportsgenius86 posted:

If Ridder is good, you don't have to worry about taking another QB. If he's bad, you're probably going to pick high and you could take Caleb Williams or Drake Maye, who are both better than any of the options this year IMO.
Arthur Smith is going into year 3. If the Falcons are bad enough to get Williams or Drake Maye he might not even be there to make the pick.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Alaois posted:

Ridder didn't throw a TD pass until the second half of week 18 against the Bucs backups who were playing because the Bucs had nothing to play for.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

wandler20 posted:

Ridder didn't throw a TD pass until the second half of week 18 against the Bucs backups who were playing because the Bucs had nothing to play for.

Ahh, but he didn't throw any interceptions either!

Oh

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wandler20 posted:

i cant believe he wasn't lighting up the scoreboard in a run-first offense throwing to Drake London and Olamide Zaccheaus

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Hey, if that's your guy, you deserve everything that happens.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I don't feel like it's out of bounds to question this. Also tons of smoke this morning about the Titans moving up to #3.
https://twitter.com/WerderEdESPN/status/1651581628840390656
https://twitter.com/Marcus_Mosher/status/1651581300732571651

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Guys, it's gonna be a fun one!

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1651564635454156804?s=20

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Diva Cupcake posted:

I don't feel like it's out of bounds to question this. Also tons of smoke this morning about the Titans moving up to #3.
https://twitter.com/WerderEdESPN/status/1651581628840390656
https://twitter.com/Marcus_Mosher/status/1651581300732571651

Curious to see how much they give up and how it compares to what the Panthers gave for #1.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spent last night digging into Will Levis, Anthony Richardson, and Hendon Hooker.

As I mentioned earlier, Will Levis has the saddest tape for a projected top five guy I've ever seen. No pocket presence, no situational awareness. His ball placement is awful. I get why teams would fall in love with his traits, but I would be pissed if my team drafted him.

Anthony Richardson was interesting. Based on how people have talked about him, I thought he'd be worse than Levis. He was significantly better. He had great pocket awareness, fantastic mobility and athleticism. The only criticism I had of him was how he throws the football. Which is kind of a problem. But I could definitely see how if he cleaned up his mechanics, he would be a machine.
If my team drafted him, I'd at least be able to talk myself into him turning out good, even though I know I'd be lying to myself. He just had a ton of wow plays.

Hendon Hooker had the best tape of the three by far. I wonder if he'd have been the third quarterback off the board if he didn't have the ACL, was 45, and played in a gimmick offense. His tape was superior to the other two and he is very athletic.

Very excited for this draft.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
I don’t think this draft is any more unpredictable than most drafts. It’s just more intriguing because there are 4 potential top 10 QBs.

But you could probably find a bunch of mocks that get it 80% right, aside from maybe some surprise trades.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Owns

https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/status/1651587251187376129?s=20

Slowpoke! posted:

I don’t think this draft is any more unpredictable than most drafts. It’s just more intriguing because there are 4 potential top 10 QBs.

But you could probably find a bunch of mocks that get it 80% right, aside from maybe some surprise trades.

Have ever seen how accurate mocks are? If you're at 30% you're doing great.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

wandler20 posted:

This is what I was about to ask. No one mocked Cole Strange to the first round, and definitely not in the 20s last year. Stuff like that gets you down below 50% easy, every time.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

wandler20 posted:

Mock's are typically not looking at at all if you want accuracy (or any version of it) until last night at the earliest too.

Not that it'll stop someone from dropping a 2024 mock the second the draft ends.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

wandler20 posted:

Owns

https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/status/1651587251187376129?s=20

Draft him first overall

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Draft him first overall
No it should be Jalen Carter
https://twitter.com/ADannehy/status/1651300272302325765?s=20

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Let's goooooooo

If the hawks draft Richardson can't wait to beat the Richardson meme into the ground with my fellow hawks posters

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Richard AnderSolidarity :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/1651608895838908416