Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

I can entertain the idea that we're wrong and already know which posts look like TMI if that is the case, but there is no point (and I think potentially town-harmful) to call out "if I'm wrong this is TMI" before actually seeing the flip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Illusionis posted:

How is Sand null if Binus flips scum with this strong push on him. Kinda feels like you're not even considering the possibility that Binus will flip scum.

I think the likelihood of binus flipping scum (or non-town at least) is about 5 / 16. Maybe a little more, again giving a SLIGHT weight to Sand's read.

Sand is null regardless because I fully believe scumSand would bus D1, but I don't think that should impact the merits of the case itself.

Sand is one person who I think actually has some credence in terms of having non-completely-random D1 reads.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

I'm resisting the urge to omgus about it but cloaca putting down a no-hope vote on me at 55 minutes to deadline, the only vote on me with 9 required to flip, is very curious.

Oh poo poo I forgot quantum in my scumreads. Stick them in the "possible bus" pile if we're right I still think that post earlier was stinky.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Yes, yes, I know, I'm scum if binus flips scum and I'm also scum if binus flips town, we all get it. Calm down, we all know where you're going.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
That seems like an overreaction.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

Cloacamazing! posted:

Yes, yes, I know, I'm scum if binus flips scum and I'm also scum if binus flips town, we all get it. Calm down, we all know where you're going.

Its a bad vote in isolation to any flip

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I'll be here for deadline, I'll switch to avoid a no elim. Just making my point there, your behavior is suspicious.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

39 minutes left folks. At this point we don't really have any time left for vanity votes.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Illusionis posted:

Like this is just bothering me when Salad is the second highest wagon and would be highest if Shwinn was still on Salad

This is a good point ##vote salad

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Cloacamazing! posted:

Well, so much for my "binus didn't directly say he was town, he just quoted someone like in Stellaris 2" point

lmao your new avatar

hi i'm around til deadline

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Green Wing posted:

I really do not like the *amount* of reads in this one post - and not just because I'm in the scumread pile. It's a common scum tactic to put in a scumbuddy among the scumreads, and this is just...so many vague reads. It's whitenoise. And it uses the D1 smokescreen to give coverage for those reads - and then gives *even more reads* in the lower pile.

Scattershot, white noise, wide-field interference-running. Whatever you want to call it, this post is giving me strong alarm bells. Putting this much suspicion out there allows for this post to be drawn out at a later time on a tactic of convenience, or a bussing if necessary.

I would go so far to say that for this post alone, Quantum is my #2 preferred vote today.

there's the town GW i know and love

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

shwinnebego posted:

alright buddy you drive a hard bargain but you've got yourself a deal ##vote binus

bad fuckin vote

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

shwinnebego posted:

This is a good point ##vote salad

ah ok so you ARE scum, got it

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

b-minus1 posted:

I don’t see anything wrong with that

agreed, as i've said multiple times this feels like plastic's usual MO

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

saladscooper posted:

there's the town GW i know and love

I'm actually engaged and conscious for this game! It feels like it's been months :v:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

"Hmm yes let's split the vote even harder 30 minute before deadline", this is town behavior

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

oh looks like no hope for salad after all ##vote binus

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

saladscooper posted:

bad fuckin vote

it's such a good vote u cant even handle it

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

ok gtg again byeeeee

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Votecount for Day 1

b-minus1 (5): Green Wing, Sandwolf, shwinnebego, Yami Fenrir, MockingQuantum, shwinnebego, shwinnebego
saladscooper (2): Maugrim, Green Wing, PlasticAutomaton, fool of sound, shwinnebego, Green Wing, shwinnebego, Maugrim, shwinnebego, shwinnebego
Toalpaz (2): Illusionis, Mr. Humalong, Illusionis, b-minus1
CubicalSucrose (2): Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!, saladscooper, Illusionis
shwinnebego (1): Green Wing, Green Wing, CapitalistPig
Green Wing (1): Yami Fenrir, saladscooper, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, saladscooper, Yami Fenrir, Cloacamazing!
CapitalistPig (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, shwinnebego, shwinnebego
fool of sound (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!
Sandwolf (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
MockingQuantum (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Cloacamazing! (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Maugrim (0): b-minus1, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, b-minus1
Illusionis (0): shwinnebego, saladscooper, shwinnebego, saladscooper
Tired Moritz (0): saladscooper, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!, saladscooper
Yami Fenrir (0): Illusionis, Illusionis, shwinnebego, shwinnebego

Not Voting (4): CubicalSucrose, Maugrim, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 04th, 2023 at 9 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 35 minutes.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Sandwolf posted:

The amount of people coming in and very willfully misreading the case on binus makes me nigh-certain that binus is scum. Coupled with the fact that he still can’t point to anyone as scum with even a shred of conviction.

yeah i'm good with the binus "posts townreads when scum" meta generally, i'd switch there

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
So lame. I’m vt so no big loss. Good luck town. Don’t really know what happened

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I swear to god if we no execute after all this

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
vote binus

Sorry, binus, I'd really like it if you actually got to play, but at this point flipping you is the only way to move town past this "We need to flip binus" talk.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Cloacamazing! posted:

vote binus

Sorry, binus, I'd really like it if you actually got to play, but at this point flipping you is the only way to move town past this "We need to flip binus" talk.

##vote binus

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
hmmm no, actually, binus is town

##vote binus but i'm not happy about it, if he flips town i'm gonna look at yami and sandwolf tn

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

If CS salad and Clo switch we...uh, still don't have enough for binus unless somebody appears

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
Nobody seems willing to go for CS or Illu so

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

saladscooper posted:

Nobody seems willing to go for CS or Illu so

I don't see CS.

I have a blind spot with Illu where I always read them as scum that I have to self correct on. Ditto toal who has...just not been around?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote binus

I'd rather not have my second straight game no lunch day 1.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

##vote binus

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: b-minus1 was actually town, I can't believe you all.

Votecount for Day 1

b-minus1 (9): Green Wing, Sandwolf, shwinnebego, Yami Fenrir, MockingQuantum, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Cloacamazing!, saladscooper, Mr. Humalong, CubicalSucrose
saladscooper (2): Maugrim, Green Wing, PlasticAutomaton, fool of sound, shwinnebego, Green Wing, shwinnebego, Maugrim, shwinnebego, shwinnebego
shwinnebego (1): Green Wing, Green Wing, CapitalistPig
Toalpaz (1): Illusionis, Mr. Humalong, Illusionis, b-minus1, Mr. Humalong
CubicalSucrose (1): Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!, saladscooper, Illusionis, saladscooper
CapitalistPig (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, shwinnebego, shwinnebego
fool of sound (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!
Sandwolf (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
MockingQuantum (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Cloacamazing! (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Green Wing (0): Yami Fenrir, saladscooper, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, saladscooper, Yami Fenrir, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!
Maugrim (0): b-minus1, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, b-minus1
Illusionis (0): shwinnebego, saladscooper, shwinnebego, saladscooper
Tired Moritz (0): saladscooper, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!, saladscooper
Yami Fenrir (0): Illusionis, Illusionis, shwinnebego, shwinnebego

Not Voting (3): Maugrim, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 04th, 2023 at 9 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 26 minutes.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
"That one is behaving oddly, not like usual. I would know, you know. Could it have something to do with the incident?" It was a tough decision, but in the end, the assembled shapes in the mist settled on the biggest and baddest of them all as the most suspicious. It only makes sense, right..?

b-minus1 a.k.a. Yuugi Hoshiguma, SCUM-Aligned Youkai takes a final swig and tromps off back home to Former Hell!

quote:

Feat of Strength "Storm on Mt. Ooe" - You have one shot of bulletproof, which will protect you the first time you would die as a result of an action. You will be told when this is expended.

Big Four Arcanum "Knockout in Three Steps" - When you perform the factional nightly kill, you may consume one of your team's sake bottles to make that kill a ##juggernaut kill, making it unpreventable by normal means (roleblocks, protection etc.). If you use this ability, you may not use it again the following night.

It is now Night 1. 24 hours for night actions, please.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
One down, who knows how many left to go? Confidence blooms, even as the supernatural cacophony in the mists grows as night falls. Come morning, some of the mist lifts, but the tantalizing sound of drinking and carousing is still everpresent just beyond the edge of the fog... and you seem to be one person short.

Cloacamazing! a.k.a. Ringo, TOWN-Aligned Youkai has gone pichuun in the night!

quote:

Rabbit Sign "Strawberry Dango" - You have no particular powers aside from your day vote.

It is now day two.

Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (15): CapitalistPig, CubicalSucrose, fool of sound, Green Wing, Illusionis, Maugrim, MockingQuantum, Mr. Humalong, PlasticAutomaton, saladscooper, Sandwolf, shwinnebego, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz, Yami Fenrir

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 07th, 2023 at 9 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

what kind of scum kills cloacamazing! the most inherently scummy mafia player in the world night 1 of a mafia game

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

anyway i now know that if binus gets big mad at me for voting him d1 he's town, whereas if he's chill about it he's scum. my new binus decoder rubric.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

##vote sugar cube

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Humalong, Plastic, or Shwinne should be the kill today. Genuinely going to make scum regret not killing me, you fools.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Sandwolf posted:

Humalong, Plastic, or Shwinne should be the kill today. Genuinely going to make scum regret not killing me, you fools.

hey sandwolf, apologies in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

:rolleyes:

Anyway CPig is a Youkai. ##vote cpig