Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I hope Punk has a toy spider in the bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

that whole segment felt was great

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Only took four months

christ

It's a fuckin' travesty, but I'm glad that pushing him seems to be one of Collision's high priorities.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Man I hope Mjf beats punk when they eventually face off

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Fite finally started airing but isn't live, goddammit.

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

RandolphCarter posted:

I still think Hobbs is winning the tourney but maybe Ricky?

Shame on you for not believing in Juice.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RandolphCarter posted:

I still think Hobbs is winning the tourney but maybe Ricky?

Team Taz is fine!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Fite finally started airing but isn't live, goddammit.

collision isn't live this week :eng101:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Shard posted:

He will

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Holy poo poo there's sill an hour left

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Jay White is so good. Im way more invested in the A show storylines than Dynamite rn tbh. Love the BCC but this is fire emoji

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shard posted:

I would say there's almost no other outcome.

MJF promised Punk he would give him the most embarassing loss of his career. Punk wants to turn heel.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So far on my expedition into non-Fite watching, I've seen ads for a roll-on for nerve damage, gas station dick pills, and an anti-depression medication whose side effects include massive increases in.... depression....?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
austin blowing in tonys ear was fuckin lol

spoiler: there's a new belt in the bag

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Richard Delacroix Etienne Starks

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MJeff posted:

It's a fuckin' travesty, but I'm glad that pushing him seems to be one of Collision's high priorities.

the soft brand split seems to be working out the best for me, the viewer

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

So far on my expedition into non-Fite watching, I've seen ads for a roll-on for nerve damage, gas station dick pills, and an anti-depression medication whose side effects include massive increases in.... depression....?

This is America

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jerusalem posted:

"and she'll like it too!"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Shard posted:

Holy poo poo there's sill an hour left

Rampage always throws me off with this too lol

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Robinson rules

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Do you have any idea how many "low T" ads I, as an American, have had to witness? You can stop watching American TV, but this is my life!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

YES BRING OUT G1 JUICE

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Juice is SO LOUD :xd:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Ricky stealing MJFs finisher smdh

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
lol ricky can ear wiggle

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Wow a drop-down trip worked

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Mo-Cha latte

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That's a very creative bump to take but jesus Ricky you did it a little too hard.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RandolphCarter posted:

Wow a drop-down trip worked

Seriously! Even Kelly was like,"Oh so that's why you guys do that!"

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
I love how MJF vocalizes so much during a match. It always sounds like he's so surprised when someone does a wrestling move at him. Goofy rear end theater kid

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i feel like i haven't seen drop-downs work as trips until AEW. its happened multiple times and i didnt even know it was supposed to trip the opponent. do leap frogs have a secret purpose too? crotch to the face attack?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

i feel like i haven't seen drop-downs work as trips until AEW. its happened multiple times and i didnt even know it was supposed to trip the opponent. do leap frogs have a secret purpose too? crotch to the face attack?

Dodge a shoulder block??

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Just a lil anecdote about Direct To Consumer pharmaceutical advertising in America. My first job out of college was at a pharma company where the CEO was vehemently opposed to DTC advertising because he felt it was unethical and that they should be selling to doctors not patients. The board forced him out over it and we had commercials all over TV within a few months lmao

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ive never seen a low T ad, that sounds like targeted advertising

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Just a lil anecdote about Direct To Consumer pharmaceutical advertising in America. My first job out of college was at a pharma company where the CEO was vehemently opposed to DTC advertising because he felt it was unethical and that they should be selling to doctors not patients. The board forced him out over it and we had commercials all over TV within a few months lmao

Congrats for working for the one good ceo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Juice is so chaotic looking lol what a glow up from nxt

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Remember when juice palm struck Kevin Owens so hard it split open his hand?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Interesting since there are some infamous "marketed to doctors" situations where docs got kickbacks for sales and, well, opioid crisis

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

what in the world would cause a person with any ethics at all to rise to the CEO position of a pharma company

anyway afaik depression meds with a possible side effect of super depression isn't rare. some people go from depressed to suicidally depressed :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

what in the world would cause a person with any ethics at all to rise to the CEO position of a pharma company

anyway afaik depression meds with a possible side effect of super depression isn't rare. some people go from depressed to suicidally depressed :(

"This may be severe and lead to death."