Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JERICHO VS KOMANDER 0 0%
SAMMY AND DANNY VS CASSIDY AND DARBY 8 11.59%
MAX AND ADAM VS BRIAN AND BIG 24 34.78%
RUBY VS SKYE 1 1.45%
NICK VS SWERVE 36 52.17%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's a Blood & Guts match, we're getting Murder Kota for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i think yuta is best placed to get the murdering but would like to hear thoughts

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i think PAC should get kicked and slapped by ibushi

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

fez_machine posted:

The Outsiders can be fixed simply by becoming French. I hear a spot in that type of stable is opening up.

Now you've got me wanting a NEO Biishiki-gun in AEW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xynqLSjZBYg

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

NEO Biishiki-gun in AEW.

Okay, you talked me into it.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

jesus WEP posted:

i think yuta is best placed to get the murdering but would like to hear thoughts

Yuta should be the one doing the murdering :colbert:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

The glamour, the sophistication :swoon:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Kota's going to do every single thing on that banned moves list plus some new stuff they'll need to put on the second version of the list.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I would not want to meet that gang down a dark ally I tell you what. I've messed with a few drama clubs in my life and they are all so extra just like this!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

With Sakisama going back to France it's time for Mei St. Michel to find new masters and personally I think AEW is overdue for a bit of beauty and class.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Why do you hate NEO Biishiki-gun? Is it because they're french?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

jesus WEP posted:

Takeshita

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

What if Kenny gets rock hard :ohdear:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Captain Foo posted:

What if Kenny gets rock hard :ohdear:

Juice is on the other show :)

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Jonny Nox posted:

He's also in that unfortunate Uno/Spears/Brandon stage of perfect goon, with no-one to goon for.

Oh, Nakazawa too.

There's no reason he can't go back with MJF, even with the Cole thing

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

i think PAC should get kicked and slapped by ibushi

PAC is a sick little pervert who would enjoy being kicked and slapped. Yoots would hate it so that is better

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Jerusalem posted:

It's a Blood & Guts match, we're getting Murder Kota for sure.

We better, because Ibushi is kinda just "there" at the moment. At least Pac has the history with the elite. Ibushi was just kinda thrown in there.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

OnimaruXLR posted:

is it me or does Takeshita look a lot like a cartoon drawing of a handsome man on this poster

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1681109078246846464?s=20

https://youtu.be/kQL7LW3CWXs

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

We better, because Ibushi is kinda just "there" at the moment. At least Pac has the history with the elite. Ibushi was just kinda thrown in there.

The guy who has years of history with Kenny is just "there" :thunkher:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

History with Takeshita too. https://youtu.be/fJ1cjE6Ulb0

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

They’ve only done one video package to tell me he’s a big deal I’m gonna need them to spend the first hour of dynamite elaborating

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

They’ve only done one video package to tell me he’s a big deal I’m gonna need them to spend the first hour of dynamite elaborating
I know you’re joking but i’d be loving down for a one-hour ibushi highlight reel

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Worlds most vince-brained human?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The only introduction anyone needs to Ibushi is him getting hit with 9 Canadian Destroyers in a row by YOSHIHIKO

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I have no idea if this is a real post or a joke. If it's a real post please read up a bit on Ibushi, it'll make the match Wednesday even more fun for you.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
I would love a 1 hour Golden Lovers documentary to open Dynamite.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

ROYAL

RAMPAGE

:toot:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I'm on vacation visiting my folks and made it a point to leave tomorrow with enough time so I can get home to watch BLOOD AND GUTS from the comfort of my own home. Somehow I don't think my dad would like BLOOD AND GUTS as much as he was into the 2 out of 3 falls tag match.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

You never know he might be cooler than you think

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

explosivo posted:

I'm on vacation visiting my folks and made it a point to leave tomorrow with enough time so I can get home to watch BLOOD AND GUTS from the comfort of my own home. Somehow I don't think my dad would like BLOOD AND GUTS as much as he was into the 2 out of 3 falls tag match.

One of the biggest bonding moments I've had with my Dad has been watching AEW and texting each other during the show. And there's one thing I've learned - he loving loves when it gets violent and crazy. If they ever do Darby vs Mox in a light tube match, my Dad's going to lose his mind.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I don’t think we’ll ever see light tubes again in AEW but I’d happily be proven wrong because they’re :krad:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Just add light tubes to the banned list and we'll see them within the week

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pizza cutters aren’t on the banned list but pizza fuckers are

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Like, Ibushi is exciting to me because I know who he is but y'all are severely out of touch if you think the average person knows or cares about him. Sorry!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I must have imagined the giant pop when he was announced last week

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
you're mistaking 'the average person' for 'the average person who follows aew'

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cartridgeblowers posted:

Like, Ibushi is exciting to me because I know who he is but y'all are severely out of touch if you think the average person knows or cares about him. Sorry!

The video introduction and the crowd reaction taught the average person that he’s someone special and to care about. That’s what’s so great about the power of Informative Video Packages

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Me and my friend watch Dynamite every week, and whenever someone says “______ with a chance!” we hum the opening bars of this.

https://youtu.be/nHUFqsv5RZ8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cartridgeblowers posted:

Condescending and moronic. Well done.