Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

euphronius posted:

Saruman also also breeds orca and humans together so.

Saruman being Fantasy John McAfee checks out.

Edit: what an idiotic snipe. Here's my cat helping me put furniture together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

BonHair posted:

Also elves just have super complicated genitals, as we learned from the dildo making thread

Finally! My Dildonic Lathe Technician associate's degree will be good for something :peanut:

What your back deserves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGmRdm_oJFQ

Get a wider food bowl, their whiskers are hitting the sides and causing whisker stress 😿

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBITZw5-HWY

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Write in a benis

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Agents are GO! posted:

Saruman being Fantasy John McAfee checks out.

Edit: what an idiotic snipe. Here's my cat helping me put furniture together.

Hi, cat!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

My favorite soundboard from Miss Cleo back at ebaums world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvHVh2kiKjg

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Kheldarn posted:

Get to it!

Oh, wait…

NaNoWriMo starts the day after, no worries

But I'll probably be hungover so really the day after that.

mystes
May 31, 2006

I'm going to cut out the middleman and participate in NoWriMo (No Writing Month)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Incredible. I want more. I DEMAND more

Hihohe posted:

While i get the new sort way of thinking with fantasy races, i really like when fantasy races are fundamentally different, in culture most of all. Thats the fun thing about real life history, when differing cultures interact with eachother, for better or worse.

it just that usually Nerds cant be trusted with anything like that otherwise its, "Humans are the whites, every other fantasy race is something else, the browner the culture the more evil"

Funny playing wc3 and them realizing the orcs might be a little iffy from the first 2 games and trying to make them literally noble savages instead. Then they get allied with a bunch of rasta trolls. Oops

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 01:12 on Sep 10, 2023

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

BonHair posted:

Also elves just have super complicated genitals, as we learned from the dildo making thread

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Milo and POTUS posted:

Incredible. I want more. I DEMAND more

Funny playing wc3 and them realizing the orcs might be a little iffy from the first 2 games and trying to make them literally noble savages instead. Then they get allied with a bunch of rasta trolls. Oops

Thats saying nothing bout the goblins who are greedy and big nosed and also usually run the banks

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

Get a wider food bowl, their whiskers are hitting the sides and causing whisker stress 😿

no it's not this I assure you

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

A fine post

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

What kind of stew do you have today?

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

What kind of stew do you have today?

BOYARDEE.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

I don't understand what is happening

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

theflyingorc posted:

I don't understand what is happening

Nor do I, but I assumed it would upset someone so I posted it anyway

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Deep burger wants to shame the ur goon

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

This makes sense. 10 five star can be parachute accounts or family but a 4.6 with 2k reviews include butthurt 1 star reviews so it survived review bombing.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Brutal Garcon posted:

Nor do I, but I assumed it would upset someone so I posted it anyway

And you were right

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Oh! Friend, it sounds like you have...

quote:

....right.

CuriousSymptoms
Jul 18, 2004

Those Goddamn Rainbows Are At It Again

Pages of earnest in-depth online discussion of whether orcs go to elf heaven. I knew there was a reason I still browse these dead forums

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Tolkien's ghost smiles upon us

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

CuriousSymptoms posted:

Pages of earnest in-depth online discussion of whether orcs go to elf heaven. I knew there was a reason I still browse these dead forums

There's a whole wikipedia page about this. Tolkien apparently struggled with this question himself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolkien%27s_sentience_dilemma

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The TV show even got into it a bit, much to my astonishment

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
tolkien%27s sentence dilemma

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Boycott VAN their parent company is vehemently anti-union

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Hyperlynx posted:

Oh! Friend, it sounds like you have...

....right.

To be fair, took me 35 years to realize :v:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Carbon dioxide posted:

There's a whole wikipedia page about this. Tolkien apparently struggled with this question himself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolkien%27s_sentience_dilemma

Why does the illustration look so much like an elf killing a giant chicken

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I think I drew that in my notebook

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I question the utility of a serrated axe but take delight at the curly toed armored boots

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Major Elfquest vibes from that drawing.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

I question the utility of a serrated axe but take delight at the curly toed armored boots

Just go out and kill a few beasts. It's for your own good. You know, it's just what hunters do! You'll get used to it.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

My favorite Michael Douglas movie is The Game, which is kinda like a sub genre of those movies.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Large Testicles posted:

My favorite Michael Douglas movie is The Game, which is kinda like a sub genre of those movies.
Mine is Falling Down and he was very NOT horny in that flick.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Large Testicles posted:

I went to Lviv and there was an escape room themed around The Game. Wildest poo poo

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Zetsubou-san posted:

tolkien%27s sentence dilemma

I'm pretty sure Tolkien was way too pro sentence. Have you tried to read Lord of the Rings? Way too many sentences!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Takes No Damage posted:

I have a specially made wide shallow bowl that is lifted 2 inches of the ground and is literally exactly what they say will make a cat happy and he still screams when it hits 1/3rd of the way through

Some cats are just spoiled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

Data Graham posted:

I went to Lviv and there was an escape room themed around The Game. Wildest poo poo

Do you have to jump off the building at the end?