Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ftmensch/status/1717014607397601790?t=Jvq8fqjhhhgXi8MmmYVsEg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
JERF of YOSPOS

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

jerf sounds like the noise I make when I bend over

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

jerfin off. is this anything

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Joan of Arc was a JERF

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

JERF of YOSPOS

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

now this is a narrative

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Maximo Roboto posted:

now this is a narrative

Matt Stoller alt spotted

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Would-be Jeffersonian yeoman who hates corporations and believes the powers-that-be permitted labor unions in order to boost the economy by increasing corporate profitability

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ecto_fun/status/1717311052134674554?t=ki84BkG2w5zuyEL6rIuIwA&s=19

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/drewpavlou/status/1717163930379079755?s=46&t=mzWS2vgSInnU9jlt8C3n_Q

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Everyone being self employed is a cute idea. A million John Bunyans sweeping across the land, each selling a dozen trees each to a million guys who make chairs and tables, which are then dismantled and burned for firewood. Someone discovers a gold mine, 20 000 people rush into it and are instantly buried. Their 20 000 apprentices stand outside, newly self-employed as the country’s best gold miners.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
stop talking about how I play vicky 3 please.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

has he tried taking down his archenemy the seeseepee in front of an audience consisting of 10 white people at oxford

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Is one of the white people chelsea clinton

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is one of the white people chelsea clinton
please don't erase her biracial identity

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A Buttery Pastry posted:

please don't erase her biracial identity

Do I want to know the other half

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Do I want to know the other half

Bill Clinton was the first Black President

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Telluric Whistler posted:

Is Warren G Harding a joke to you?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Telluric Whistler posted:

Oh that old chestnut.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Yknow even if you think the SPD did nothing wrong you could at least understand why having fascist militia shoot all your leaders would make you hold a grudge

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

Yknow even if you think the SPD did nothing wrong you could at least understand why having fascist militia shoot all your leaders would make you hold a grudge

no, everything is always the left's fault and libs can only be failed (by the left)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Redfempod/status/1718927632576979220?t=OrXvXWFBUzQF1jRZt3oP0Q&s=19

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

im scared to ask what these people think about trans people

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

the details are way lamer than i was hoping. same old stuff.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

my bony fealty posted:

im scared to ask what these people think about trans people

communist terfs are fascinating to me tbh. TERF translates roughly to "old bewildered person" so naturally most of them are libs but every so often you run into an actual dyed-in-the-wool SCUMM Manifesto radical who applies Marxist theory to "the male class"

"run into" is of course metaphorical here because like many ideologies they only exist online

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

loquacius posted:

communist terfs are fascinating to me tbh. TERF translates roughly to "old bewildered person" so naturally most of them are libs but every so often you run into an actual dyed-in-the-wool SCUMM Manifesto radical who applies Marxist theory to "the male class"

"run into" is of course metaphorical here because like many ideologies they only exist online

yeah im not too worried about some freaks transphobic podcast that has 5 listeners but it is fascinating to see the weird fusions of ideology people come up with. need to eject these fuckers from leftist spaces etc etc same old same old.

OH of course the host is British that explains it all.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

All the established Communist parties in the UK (aka TERF island) have openly taken the transphobic line, its quite common here. As a non transphobic english communist I am truly politically homeless

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Things that I personally identify as or like are Marxist, everything else is capitalist propoganda.

Coincidentally this also means I am the most Marxist and anyone who disagrees is a cop/wrecker/Trot

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://x.com/lawrence_wright/status/1625225014978002944?s=20

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Things that I personally identify as or like are Marxist, everything else is capitalist propoganda.

Coincidentally this also means I am the most Marxist and anyone who disagrees is a cop/wrecker/Trot

yeh thats exactly what I said, gj

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

weird how these guys keep getting hosed by somebody who can shoot back

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
here's my original sincere hot take

a "realistic" proposal for a one state solution is that israel should genocide the palestinians how china genocided the uyghurs

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

eSports Chaebol posted:

here's my original sincere hot take

a "realistic" proposal for a one state solution is that israel should genocide the palestinians how china genocided the uyghurs

Feels like calls for (more) genocide should be probeworthy even in the hot takes thread

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Failed Imagineer posted:

Feels like calls for (more) genocide should be probeworthy even in the hot takes thread

Lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Failed Imagineer posted:

elaborate

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Failed Imagineer posted:

:sam:

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Cookie Cutter posted:

All the established Communist parties in the UK (aka TERF island) have openly taken the transphobic line, its quite common here. As a non transphobic english communist I am truly politically homeless

What about Scottish or Irish communist parties

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

but it’s the UK so you’re also a secret cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Got some good old-fashioned dipshit takes here:

https://twitter.com/bekahowell/status/1719025481800995078?s=20

https://twitter.com/bekahowell/status/1719025702824038673?s=20

https://twitter.com/bekahowell/status/1719025841835786412?s=20

https://twitter.com/bekahowell/status/1719025945212866640?s=20