Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I hope so, I have Dell as my wr2 this week due to bye weeks and JJ not getting back yet. Along with Josh Downs out I'm running him and Diontae Johnson this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I'm running Dell out there in one league too cause Puka is on bye. He's been insanely boom or bust, but my god, the booms :swoon: Bengals D is good but Stroud is balling the hell out and I have no trouble seeing a shootout brewing

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I thought I saw that Houston had a ton of dudes injured today. I didn’t look too closely, but I would temper that with the health of the OLine

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Bird in a Blender posted:

I’m running with SEA defense and hoping they do better than the 1 point they got me last week.

My problem is I need to pick one of these three in my flex spot.

McLaurin @ SEA
Jakobi Meyers v Jets
Tank Dell @ CIN

Leaning Dell since Jets have a tough D and I’m running with the Seattle D, so if McLaurin goes off then I get hurt in the other end. Can Dell and Stroud keep it up?

I would probably lean McLaurin, not that Dell is a terrible option or anything. I cannot help but think there is some sort of fantasy football fallacy here, he will do whatever he does independent of what defense you have, a TD still counts against your defense whether he is in your lineup or the bench. That logic holds up for a weekly fantasy thing where you are competing against 100,000 people and need a perfect lineup, in a standard H2H matchup you just want to play your best players.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I thought I saw that Houston had a ton of dudes injured today. I didn’t look too closely, but I would temper that with the health of the OLine

Yeah this is fair and something to watch going into the weekend. The counterpoint would be their OL has been injured as hell all season anyway and it hasn't hindered Stroud much. It seems to have had a much worse effect on the run game.

Houston defense looks to have gotten the worst of the injuries

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Would you start Tank Dell over any of

Calvin Ridley vs. SF
Davante Adams vs. NYJ
Adam Thielen @CHI (Thu)

in .5ppr?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

need a FLEX, .5PPR

McLaurin @SEA
Najee @GB
Lockett vWAS

For all he's been maligned this season Najee's been trending in the right direction the last few weeks. McLaurin and Lockett continue to feel like a coinflip, both offenses have a lot of mouths to feed

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Bellmaker posted:

need a FLEX, .5PPR

McLaurin @SEA
Najee @GB
Lockett vWAS

For all he's been maligned this season Najee's been trending in the right direction the last few weeks. McLaurin and Lockett continue to feel like a coinflip, both offenses have a lot of mouths to feed

I'm probably starting Lockett (see below) and don't feel good about it, I would probably go McLaurin here, I think you'll get the most productivity per opportunity with him, even with Dotson eating catches.

SPEAKING OF WHICH....

I need a ranking of these options in .5 PPR:

DJ Moore v CAR (tonight)
Tyler Lockett @WAS
Jordan Addison vs NO
Jahan Dotson v SEA
Jerome Ford @BAL

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Gotta start 1 of these three in ppr:

DJ Moore @ CAR
J. Dotson @ SEA
T. Dell @ CIN

Leaning Tank Dell - Dotson and Tank are basically equal but the little ESPN shadow report thing has Tank with a lot better match ups, and obviously coming off of that huge game last week.

DJ has been bad with Bagent but idk Carolina is pretty bad and Bagent has been improving, he can string together 3 quarters then melts down when defenses stop trying to blitz him and make him make hard throws. I think he's gonna improve and CAR is bad but I don't want to bank on him figuring out his deep game since last week. I feel like DJ Moore with Bagent is just banking on a YAC miracle homerun or two, otherwise he's gonna put up 6 points.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Vargo posted:

I'm probably starting Lockett (see below) and don't feel good about it, I would probably go McLaurin here, I think you'll get the most productivity per opportunity with him, even with Dotson eating catches.

SPEAKING OF WHICH....

I need a ranking of these options in .5 PPR:

DJ Moore v CAR (tonight)
Tyler Lockett @WAS
Jordan Addison vs NO
Jahan Dotson v SEA
Jerome Ford @BAL

Moore and Lockett. After that it's a bit muddy but I have to think Dotson has a slight edge over Addison with the Vikings QB instability. Ford feels like a start-him-if-you-have-to RB and would be fine if you only think you need 8-10 points but doesn't have a ton of upside.

vaginite posted:

Gotta start 1 of these three in ppr:

DJ Moore @ CAR
J. Dotson @ SEA
T. Dell @ CIN

Leaning Tank Dell - Dotson and Tank are basically equal but the little ESPN shadow report thing has Tank with a lot better match ups, and obviously coming off of that huge game last week.

DJ has been bad with Bagent but idk Carolina is pretty bad and Bagent has been improving, he can string together 3 quarters then melts down when defenses stop trying to blitz him and make him make hard throws. I think he's gonna improve and CAR is bad but I don't want to bank on him figuring out his deep game since last week. I feel like DJ Moore with Bagent is just banking on a YAC miracle homerun or two, otherwise he's gonna put up 6 points.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts.

Go with Dell or Go to Hell.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Quiet Feet posted:

Go with Dell or Go to Hell.

Can't argue with that logic - Dell it is.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
1 ppr

Dj Moore v Carolina
Jameson Williams @LAC
Tyjae Spears @TB
James Connor vs ATL

Currently starting DJ Moore, was hoping fields would be back but looks like bag man gets another week.

James Connor would be the swap imo, but he may not play as he's coming off IR this week and is still limited in practice (probably rep management though). This could be a week Jamo catches 3 balls with one being a 70 yd td tho!

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Deebo v Jac, Scary Terry v Sea, or a Jones v Pit?

Pick two please, PPR. I’ve got Deebo and Mclaurin slotted in right now

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Floofy posted:

Deebo v Jac, Scary Terry v Sea, or a Jones v Pit?

Pick two please, PPR. I’ve got Deebo and Mclaurin slotted in right now

Sounds correct

MacheteZombie posted:

1 ppr

Dj Moore v Carolina
Jameson Williams @LAC
Tyjae Spears @TB
James Connor vs ATL

Currently starting DJ Moore, was hoping fields would be back but looks like bag man gets another week.

James Connor would be the swap imo, but he may not play as he's coming off IR this week and is still limited in practice (probably rep management though). This could be a week Jamo catches 3 balls with one being a 70 yd td tho!

Moore and pray for tuddies

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

6pt TDs

QB:
Goff @LAC
or
Murray v ATL

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Pain of Mind posted:

I would probably lean McLaurin, not that Dell is a terrible option or anything. I cannot help but think there is some sort of fantasy football fallacy here, he will do whatever he does independent of what defense you have, a TD still counts against your defense whether he is in your lineup or the bench. That logic holds up for a weekly fantasy thing where you are competing against 100,000 people and need a perfect lineup, in a standard H2H matchup you just want to play your best players.

Yea that makes sense and I feel kind of dumb for not realizing it

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

MakaVillian posted:

6pt TDs

QB:
Goff @LAC
or
Murray v ATL

Think you have to stick with Goff for now unless you really need upside

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

Full PPR pick one:
Chuba @ Chi
Gus Bus vs Cle

Logically I'd think the answer is Chuba, but it's Thursday and the Panthers are bad. But also Chicago is bad and the Cleveland D is good.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Full PPR pick one:
Chuba @ Chi
Gus Bus vs Cle

Logically I'd think the answer is Chuba, but it's Thursday and the Panthers are bad. But also Chicago is bad and the Cleveland D is good.

They're both in a split but Chuba is bad and on a bad offense.

I'm starting him tonight and if I had any other options out there I wouldn't be.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR Pick 2:
Monty @LAC
Godwin vs TEN

Edwards vs CLE
Ford @BAL

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Monty/gus bus imo

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The right thread this time

Okay pick two

Rhamondre Stevenson
Jonathan Taylor
David Montgomery

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

kiimo posted:

The right thread this time

Okay pick two

Rhamondre Stevenson
Jonathan Taylor
David Montgomery

Taylor and Monty imo

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Monty/gus bus imo

Ty.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Najee or Foreman? I'm thinking Foreman because Khalil is still out?

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

Najee or Foreman? I'm thinking Foreman because Khalil is still out?

I wouldn't play Najee unless I had to

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Think you have to stick with Goff for now unless you really need upside

:tipshat:

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
I need a fill in WR2 because of byes/injuries. I have Jahan Dotson, but with the Higgins injury news and Chase being questionable, I have to pick up Tyler Boyd instead, right? It's 1 PPR.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ElectricRelaxation posted:

I need a fill in WR2 because of byes/injuries. I have Jahan Dotson, but with the Higgins injury news and Chase being questionable, I have to pick up Tyler Boyd instead, right? It's 1 PPR.

I'd run Boyd before Dotson in this case. Washington is playing in Seattle which really doesn't help the matchup there.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

0.5 ppr

Aaron Jones @ Pitt

Or

Rhamondre Stevenson vs Indy

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Help!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rhamo!!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

RCarr posted:

0.5 ppr

Aaron Jones @ Pitt

Or

Rhamondre Stevenson vs Indy

I would lean Jones, but it is essentially a toss up depending on game script.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Got an absolute swing for the fences here at a Kelce-less TE fill week that y'all might like: picking up/starting Irv Smith. My logic is, the Texans got clowned last week by a nobody Tampa TE, Higgins is out, and Chase will be limited. Will this work? Probably not!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Last minute, pick two

Davante Adams vs NYJ
Tank Dell @CIN
Calvin Ridley vs SF

Hoping Adams finally gets off the ground but that's a tough ask against the Jets D. Tank is boom or bust. Ridley is boom or bust but more bust this year. Leaning Dell and Ridley in the hopes that both have huge games.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Pick 1, No PPR

Hunt
Flowers
Noah Brown

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Cnidario posted:

Pick 1, No PPR

Hunt
Flowers
Noah Brown

Hunt has looked good but he's been storing TDs and I'm kinda leery he keeps that up only getting ~30% of snaps. I Guess Brown? With Nico Collins out and Woods either out or limited somebody has gotta get those targets.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Quiet Feet posted:

Last minute, pick two

Davante Adams vs NYJ
Tank Dell @CIN
Calvin Ridley vs SF

Hoping Adams finally gets off the ground but that's a tough ask against the Jets D. Tank is boom or bust. Ridley is boom or bust but more bust this year. Leaning Dell and Ridley in the hopes that both have huge games.
Woof. If you need more of a gamble, think you stick with those, but if it's predicated to be close I might take the lower bound of Adams. Tank's floor is just like, nothing.

Cnidario posted:

Pick 1, No PPR

Hunt
Flowers
Noah Brown
Hunt by a hair? Unless you need to bank on a Stroud repeat performance (note, I might be biased here because he put up 47 against and killed me last week).

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Zero_Grade posted:

Hunt by a hair? Unless you need to bank on a Stroud repeat performance (note, I might be biased here because he put up 47 against and killed me last week).

I am starting Stroud over Herbert lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Hope you picked Brown.