Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

With Jefferson out, I need a last minute WR. Do I start

Noah Brown v ARI
Jamo v CHI

I have a good feeling about Jamo this week, but Brown has had two good games in the last two weeks

It is likely time to look at waivers.

Maybe Quentin Johnston? Keenan Allen isn't fully healthy and Everett is out. Or maybe it's finally Christian Watsons week to score a TD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The waiver wire has DPJ, and Toney lol

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

VietCampo posted:

Kyler Murray @HOU
Dobbs @DEN

6 PT passing td

I’d probably go Dobbs. He’s exceeded expectations the last few weeks and Denver D isn’t very good.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Well I hosed my up slot assignments this week and now have to sit James Conners which feels kinda bad.

What feels worse is, thanks to byes and injuries, my 2nd QB slot is either Tommy DeVito or Zach Wilson. :negative:

Currently going with DeVito because of the matchup (vs. Washington). I had a soft game this week but have definitely made things harder for myself for no reason!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bad choices time in two half-ppr leagues!

Ty Chandler @DEN
Royse Freeman vs. SEA

Also...

Ty Chandler @DEN
Darrel Henderson vs. SEA

Leaning Chandler for both in the hopes that Minnesota is sick of Mattison by now and Denver's run D is soft.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Quiet Feet posted:

Bad choices time in two half-ppr leagues!

Ty Chandler @DEN
Royse Freeman vs. SEA

Also...

Ty Chandler @DEN
Darrel Henderson vs. SEA

Leaning Chandler for both in the hopes that Minnesota is sick of Mattison by now and Denver's run D is soft.

Chandler has the most upside by far.

.5PPR, pick two:

Diontae Johnson @ CLE
Tyler Lockett @ LAR
Jerome Ford v PIT
Jaylen Warren @ CLE
Trey McBride @ HOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Mayfield Vs Levis….

I’m leaning Levi’s because of baker vs the 49ers defense.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Chandler has the most upside by far.

.5PPR, pick two:

Diontae Johnson @ CLE
Tyler Lockett @ LAR
Jerome Ford v PIT
Jaylen Warren @ CLE
Trey McBride @ HOU

I like these.

1PPR, pick two.

Derrick Henry @ JAC
Rachaad White @ SF
James Conner @ HOU

Not liking sitting my boy King Henry but the matchup is very bad.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

bows1 posted:

Mayfield Vs Levis….

I’m leaning Levi’s because of baker vs the 49ers defense.

Or AOC Vs the dolphins?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I'm down bad at RB this week with byes and injuries. Anyone want to make a case for one of these idiots over the other? 0.5 PPR

Rico Dowdle @ CAR
Tyjae Spears @ JAX

I have Spears in since he seems to have more of a role. Dowdle is basically saying "Cowboys are up 30 at half time and he gets the second half to himself"

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Docjowles posted:

I'm down bad at RB this week with byes and injuries. Anyone want to make a case for one of these idiots over the other? 0.5 PPR

Rico Dowdle @ CAR
Tyjae Spears @ JAX

I have Spears in since he seems to have more of a role. Dowdle is basically saying "Cowboys are up 30 at half time and he gets the second half to himself"

I'd stick with Spears for this exact reason, Dowdle is getting more rotation but it's clear TEN is trying to expand Spears as a Henry-preservation method.

I need a FLEX in .5 PPR:

Jerome Ford vs PIT
Jordan Addison @DEN

This feels like the last week Addison is startable, but I wonder if CLE is gonna have to run all the time without a strong QB

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I have an embarrassment of riches and a track record of choosing wrong. Please help me:

I need an RB2, a WR2 and a flex of

Barkley @Was
Achane LV
Aiyuk TB
Dell AZ

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I have an embarrassment of riches and a track record of choosing wrong. Please help me:

I need an RB2, a WR2 and a flex of

Barkley @Was
Achane LV
Aiyuk TB
Dell AZ

Avoid all Giants. Yes, even him.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Agreed. Feels bad but bench Barkley, the other three are set up in great spots

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Docjowles posted:

Agreed. Feels bad but bench Barkley, the other three are set up in great spots

Yeah, I agree on benching Barkley.

Any thoughts on my dilemma above? Conner, White, Henry are all basically coin flips. I feel I’m picking the wrong 2 out of 3.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

No PPR Pick 2

Metcalf @ LAR
Thielen v DAL
Hollywood @ HOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anti-Hero posted:

I like these.

1PPR, pick two.

Derrick Henry @ JAC
Rachaad White @ SF
James Conner @ HOU

Not liking sitting my boy King Henry but the matchup is very bad.

Henry and White for me. I’m a Bucs fan and Baker has not only been great but loves White. He’s really finding his role on the team. That matchup absolutely sucks for us but I think he’ll still do his thing. Henry is Henry, I just wouldn’t be able to bench him personally.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Kilometers Davis posted:

Henry and White for me. I’m a Bucs fan and Baker has not only been great but loves White. He’s really finding his role on the team. That matchup absolutely sucks for us but I think he’ll still do his thing. Henry is Henry, I just wouldn’t be able to bench him personally.

I love you.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anti-Hero posted:

I love you.

And don’t worry, I’ve never let anyone down after they said those words :sax:

:love:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR Pick 2

Metcalf @ LAR
Thielen v DAL
Hollywood @ HOU

I don't believe in Thielen in the best of times and Dallas is not the best of times.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
1 PPR

Puka v Seattle
Addison @ Denver

I got Puka in now, I think he has a higher ceiling. Any thoughts?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Welp the advice to bench Barkley sucked after Achane lasted about 12 seconds but hopefully Aiyuk and Dell made up for it :shobon: I have no words to explain wtf happened in that Giants/Commanders game

My decision to play Spears over Dowdle netted me 0.6 points :smug: in a matchup I lost by like 30

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Docjowles posted:

Welp the advice to bench Barkley sucked after Achane lasted about 12 seconds but hopefully Aiyuk and Dell made up for it :shobon: I have no words to explain wtf happened in that Giants/Commanders game

My decision to play Spears over Dowdle netted me 0.6 points :smug: in a matchup I lost by like 30

Sit/Start 2023: my decision netted me 0.6 points in a matchup I lost by like 30

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I'm somehow the highest scoring team this week, only Christian Kirk let me down

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Docjowles posted:

All you did was give me permission to make a mistake I was going to make anyway.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I fell asleep, looks like Chandler got less work than Mattison but did more with it? Seems like the backfield is gonna be more of a split than I first thought

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

I fell asleep, looks like Chandler got less work than Mattison but did more with it? Seems like the backfield is gonna be more of a split than I first thought

About a 66/33 split between Mattison and Chandler, respectively. It's nuts.

Chandler not exactly amazing. He looks like a bog standard middle-of-the-road RB but Mattison runs like he poo poo his pants and he's trying to run away from the turd in his undies without touching it.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I haven’t exactly watched every Vikings snap because why would you do that to yourself. But every time I see Mattison he looks loving terrible so I can understand them trying all alternatives. They already told us they don’t trust him by trading for Cam Freaking Akers lol

Good thing he is on literally all of my teams (except the one where I traded him and Christian Watson for Dak) :shepface:

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Nov 20, 2023

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

getting started early this week because of the holiday + the large question marks surrounding JJ

QB:
Goff v GB
Stroud v JAX

I have Goff starting rn, and tbh if he scores less than CJ this week he’s benched anyways, but I have severe fomo that he’s going to be a machine on thanksgiving against our archrival the moment I start Stroud

WR:
Puka @ Ari (currently questionable)
JJ v Chicago

Waddle @ NYJ
Jamo v GB
Noah Brown v Jax
Flowers @ LAC

Bold is who i have started rn.

Flex: same list as above but add:
Jacobs v KC

I have a feeling Jacobs isnt going to get much of anything against that KC defense, but i'm not sure if he's going to get a ton of work now that they've been actually utilising adams

if JJ doesnt end up playing, my gut feeling is Brown or possibly Flowers, though i don't have very high confidence in Zay getting targets. I think Waddle isnt going to get much done against that Jets defense combined with Tyreek getting most of the targets. i'm in a must win matchup against Mahomes, Kirk, Dell, Gus Bus, and Henry and am projected at 101.8 vs their 97.95, but all of his dudes are probably going to blow past their projections

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Nov 22, 2023

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Sit one:

Amon-Ra - autostart
DJ Moore @ Min
Tank Dell vs Jax
M Pittman vs TB

Thinking I should sit Pittman but feels bad.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

vaginite posted:

Sit one:

Amon-Ra - autostart
DJ Moore @ Min
Tank Dell vs Jax
M Pittman vs TB

Thinking I should sit Pittman but feels bad.

I think you're right in both aspects.

------------------

need a FLEX, 0.5 PPR

Lockett vSF
Ty Chandler vCHI
Keaton Mitchell @LAC
McLaurin @DAL
Njigba vSF

normally I feel like Lockett's a no-brainer the combo of weekly hammy issue + short week + SF Defense + Drew Lock??? seems bad

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Nov 22, 2023

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Need an RB option from this garbage pile in .5ppr

Ty Chandler vs CHI (Mon)
Chuba Hubbard @TEN
Royce Freeman @ARI
Antonio Gibson @DAL (Thu)

Freeman has the best matchup afaict but is going to have to deal with Kyren Williams coming back. Chuba is a bad back on a garbage offense but the Titans look like crap, so maybe? Chandler is still only getting 33% of the Snaps even with Mattison sucking out loud but is definitely the better back in Minnesota, but the Bears don't give up a lot of rushing yards. WFT's run game seems to be taking off and Gibson is getting enough table scraps to make him a flex, but that Dallas D... ugh.

Bellmaker posted:

I think you're right in both aspects.

------------------

need a FLEX, 0.5 PPR

Lockett vSF
Ty Chandler vCHI
Keaton Mitchell @LAC
McLaurin @DAL
Njigba vSF

normally I feel like Lockett's a no-brainer the combo of weekly hammy issue + short week + SF Defense + Drew Lock??? seems bad

If you don't trust Lockett than I think you definitely don't trust Njigba. Mitchell looks great but he's still the junior back in the Ravens time share and who knows how that split is going to go. I think I'd go McLaurin and pray the Commies go down a few scores early so there's plenty of work, but none of these are great. Of course, I guess if one of them WAS great you wouldn't be asking.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Jaylen Warren or Charbs

.5ppr

Been holding Charbs all year, feel like it's finally his time to shine. Except he's gotten some play and done... ok? Not amazing?

e: I also have Kamara and Pollard for RBs... I suppose I could feasibly sit Pollard? Idk

SouthShoreSamurai fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Nov 22, 2023

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Jaylen Warren or Charbs

.5ppr

Been holding Charbs all year, feel like it's finally his time to shine. Except he's gotten some play and done... ok? Not amazing?

e: I also have Kamara and Pollard for RBs... I suppose I could feasibly sit Pollard? Idk

Do not sit Pollard for Charbs. (I have both as well.) I'd go with Warren just because he's more established and not going against the 49ers' defense with Geno nursing an injury.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
David Montgomery or Kyren Williams for my flex, 1 PPR? Can the Detroit running game support both Monty and Gibbs, and do the Rams ease Kyren back into the mix?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

ElectricRelaxation posted:

David Montgomery or Kyren Williams for my flex, 1 PPR? Can the Detroit running game support both Monty and Gibbs, and do the Rams ease Kyren back into the mix?

Montgomery, yes and yes

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Monty and Gibbs have two games in a row of being within 5pts of each other

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I also have a similar dilema, PPR:
Need to start 2, possibly 3 if JJ is still out. Do you agree with this order?
Jacobs
Monty
Gus
Ford
Kyren

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm trying to decide between Monty, Jonathan Taylor and Rhamondre and I currently have Monty sitting. First world problems though all three are producing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Monty and Kamara are my must starts, and Jacobs goes to Flex unless all my WRs have good matchups