Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Cloacamazing! posted:

I'm going by vibes for the Bif Crasher and Maer Galz, both teams don't come across as genuine to me in their reactions.

:hmmyes:

Zoya posted:

:thunk: :

:thunkher: :

:thunkin: :

burk...? burk:

:question: :thunk: :question:
:question: :thunkher: :question: 👈 🦭🦭🦭
:question: :thunkin: :question:

burk!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Cloacamazing! posted:

I'm going by vibes for the Bif Crasher and Maer Galz, both teams don't come across as genuine to me in their reactions.

:hmmwrong:

(That's kinda fun actually)
Alright I'm out before I get pissy again, peace ✌️

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.

Sub Rosa posted:

Please and thank you, signed: confirmed town.

See, the trouble is that I feel okay about at least one other Hydra where I'm currently voting. I feel less great about the teams on the TPC train

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Cloacamazing! posted:

Their weird tunneling you seems like something scum wouldn't do.

You think it's something town would do? Do you actually think Swinn didn't know that Hal and I were the Friendly Neighbor when posting as if confused?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Sub Rosa posted:

You think it's something town would do? Do you actually think Swinn didn't know that Hal and I were the Friendly Neighbor when posting as if confused?

HONESTLY YEAH.

HE MAYBE SCUM, BUT YEAH.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I don't know, but usually when someone's that far beyond reasoning and logic I tend to read them as town.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Do you think AN who is paying attention and understanding wouldn't have explained it in their masonry at some point before those posts?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Tea Party Crasher (4): Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, wologar, Zoya, shwinnebego, wologar, Zoya, Johnny Keats, shwinnebego, wologar, Johnny Keats, Zoya, shwinnebego
shwinnebego (3): Sub Rosa, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, EGalz18, Tea Party Crasher, wologar, wologar
Zoya (1): Sandwolf
EGalz18 (0): Zoya, Zoya, wologar, Zoya, Johnny Keats, shwinnebego, wologar, wologar, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, wologar, Johnny Keats, Zoya, shwinnebego
wologar (0): Sub Rosa, Sub Rosa, EGalz18, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, EGalz18
Johnny Keats (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
Sub Rosa (0): wologar, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, wologar, shwinnebego
Sandwolf (0): wologar, wologar

Not Voting (0):

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 01st, 2023 at 4 p.m. CST -- that's in about 1 hour.

Hydra Pairs Reminder (current representatives for D2 bolded):
  • AnonymousNarcotics & shwinnebego
  • Bifauxnen & Tea Party Crasher
  • Cloacamazing! & wologar
  • Hal Incandenza & Sub Rosa
  • JosefStalinator, My Second Re-Reg, & Zoya
  • Maerlyn & EGalz18
  • Opopanax & Sandwolf
  • Toalpaz & Johnny Keats

Non-representatives do not appear in the votecount above, cannot be voted, and cannot vote for anyone barring the emergency grace period as described in the OP. This is their only restriction and they may otherwise post at will within the rules.

GRACE PERIOD IS ACTIVE.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Good luck town, hopefully you figure out something useful from the votes on me

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Sandwolf should vote for Shwin just so we can have the coveted everybody voting and two people are at -1 situation

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Johnny Keats posted:

Sandwolf should vote for Shwin just so we can have the coveted everybody voting and two people are at -1 situation

:hmmyes:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Sub Rosa posted:

Do you think AN who is paying attention and understanding wouldn't have explained it in their masonry at some point before those posts?

AN BEEN DISTANCING FROM OTHER HEAD. SO MAYBE.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Sub Rosa posted:

Well apparently they have done this now

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hello I haven't read any of the last 229 posts if I'm not dead rn would y'all vote Sandwolf plz

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Cloacamazing! posted:

Hmmmmm maybe Cloacagar should stay on top tho

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I am vowed to not vote Sandwolf but now that the grace period is active I welcome Hal to.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

ON IT.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmmmmm maybe Cloacagar should stay on top tho

Like seriously that one line from Cloaca screams "oh my god just get this misdunk over the line, need to have some excuse to get back on it though, this one's always easy and basic enough"

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Bifauxnen posted:

Like seriously that one line from Cloaca screams "oh my god just get this misdunk over the line, need to have some excuse to get back on it though, this one's always easy and basic enough"

IF YOU ONLY KNEW. THE POWER. OF THE SEAL SIDE.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Regardless of anybody's alignment right now, I think scum is scared to vote out town right now, in this situation where it is almost impossible for 0 scum to be on a misdunk. There are 6 town and 5 votes required. For any misdunk to have 0 scum on the vote, EVERY OTHER TOWN needs to unanimously misvote the 6th town. That just won't happen. It's even hard to imagine misdunking someone with *only* 1 scum on the vote. So scum is probably terrified of piling on the same person, or we'd have probably misdunked someone by now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Johnny Keats posted:

Regardless of anybody's alignment right now, I think scum is scared to vote out town right now, in this situation where it is almost impossible for 0 scum to be on a misdunk. There are 6 town and 5 votes required. For any misdunk to have 0 scum on the vote, EVERY OTHER TOWN needs to unanimously misvote the 6th town. That just won't happen. It's even hard to imagine misdunking someone with *only* 1 scum on the vote. So scum is probably terrified of piling on the same person, or we'd have probably misdunked someone by now.

Are you saying that Shwinne/anarc and tpc/bif are both town?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Since there's not much time left in the day, regardless of whether I'm dead or not tomorrow I recommend y'all start studying from the point wolo briefly unvoted me before. Just to try and judge whether that pause feels like he was in fact worried about looking extra bad from my flip, in that particular moment when the wind was changing. And check how much of a stretch it felt for him and Cloaca to get back on the wagon.

I can't comment further yet since I haven't actually read it, just saying that's probably an important point to zero in on

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Opopanax posted:

Are you saying that Shwinne/anarc and tpc/bif are both town?

It means if Bif is scum you are probably scum. If bif isn't scum, then I bet there would not be two scum on the vote right now as I'm speaking. (after my post it's WIFOM)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Johnny Keats posted:

It means if Bif is scum you are probably scum. If bif isn't scum, then I bet there would not be two scum on the vote right now as I'm speaking. (after my post it's WIFOM)

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Bifauxnen posted:

Since there's not much time left in the day, regardless of whether I'm dead or not tomorrow I recommend y'all start studying from the point wolo briefly unvoted me before. Just to try and judge whether that pause feels like he was in fact worried about looking extra bad from my flip, in that particular moment when the wind was changing. And check how much of a stretch it felt for him and Cloaca to get back on the wagon.

I can't comment further yet since I haven't actually read it, just saying that's probably an important point to zero in on

IF YOU TOWN, SCUM WILL FOLLOW THIS ADVICE.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I'm operating on the premise that Bif/TPC's scum bud would not be bussing them even for the potential cred, due to the insane fuckedness that comes with being the last scum alive with a jailer in the game.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

So I guess if Bif is scum then it's not JUST Opop who's sus, but everyone not on Bif. So that was a miscalculation to point the finger at Opop specifically

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Johnny Keats posted:

I don't buy this, especially near deadline when anything can be justified by consolidation. I mean scum will prolly always fear moving in lockstep, but the moment-to-moment tactics on the ground of what sounds believable and what feels like it'd look genuine surely overrides such concerns.

What I'm trying to say is I wouldn't draw conclusions based on some entirely abstract "NO WAY WOULD SCUM X AND SCUM Y BOTH SIT AT POSITION Z" kinda poo poo

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Can y'all look at VF for me for a second?

We've tossed around literally everyone's name today, if Sand/Opop are really getting lazy suspicion just based on nothing, how come none of it ever seems to materialise in votes, ever.

There's one single old vote from wolo that I can't even remember (or might not have seen yet) the context of, so if anything it looks like potential lol scum banter

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't buy this, especially near deadline when anything can be justified by consolidation. I mean scum will prolly always fear moving in lockstep, but the moment-to-moment tactics on the ground of what sounds believable and what feels like it'd look genuine surely overrides such concerns.

What I'm trying to say is I wouldn't draw conclusions based on some entirely abstract "NO WAY WOULD SCUM X AND SCUM Y BOTH SIT AT POSITION Z" kinda poo poo

Thanks for being a voice of reason, bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Thanks for being a voice of reason, bif

:3:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Bifauxnen posted:

Can y'all look at VF for me for a second?

We've tossed around literally everyone's name today, if Sand/Opop are really getting lazy suspicion just based on nothing, how come none of it ever seems to materialise in votes, ever.

There's one single old vote from wolo that I can't even remember (or might not have seen yet) the context of, so if anything it looks like potential lol scum banter

ME HAPPY VOTE OPWOLF.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

Because there isn't a good enough case to generate any votes? What even is this question

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Johnny Keats posted:

So I guess if Bif is scum then it's not JUST Opop who's sus, but everyone not on Bif. So that was a miscalculation to point the finger at Opop specifically

You do know I can't vote today, yeah?

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.

Opopanax posted:

You do know I can't vote today, yeah?

Grace period. If Sand's not around, you can

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will vote Sandpop if need be, it doesn’t seem as compelling to me as Maergalz or shwinnarc

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’d probably vote bifcrasher before them as well, but I’m not thrilled to do that either

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

wologar posted:

HM. YOU SCUM AFTER ALL?

Oooooh, trying to look back this doesn't look good at all, like while I was around and posting and actively shining a light on how bad the misdunk was, he hesitated and stepped back, but soon as I went to sleep and TPC tagged in, he really was trying to find the flimsiest reason to get back on me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok looks like I can vote now. I'm not opposed to either option, but I have to leave in around 10 min. Anyone opposed to me hammering? Or do you guys really want to just switch to a team with 0 votes with under an hour to go? Since that's gone so well historically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Opopanax posted:

Ok looks like I can vote now. I'm not opposed to either option, but I have to leave in around 10 min. Anyone opposed to me hammering? Or do you guys really want to just switch to a team with 0 votes with under an hour to go? Since that's gone so well historically

Lol why all the focus group research, lazy town Opop woulda just done it without giving a poo poo prolly