Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

RCarr posted:

Idk about the others but DO NOT play Zeke.

Stevenson is 10 times the back Zeke is at this point, and he struggled to do anything all season.

Patriots are also tanking at this point.

I'm going to be mildly annoyed when he puts up 17 points on my bench. Just so you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

I'm going to be mildly annoyed when he puts up 17 points on my bench. Just so you know.

Yea that’s fantasy for you. I was about to put that in a disclaimer at the bottom haha

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Justin Fields vs Detroit or Russel Wilson @ Chargers? Russ is obviously the safer move but I'm playing the worst team in the league and the points tiebreaker to make the playoffs will come into play if I win. I should be comfortable there but who knows one of the other teams I'd be tied with may have a huge week.

Also I just picked up Elliot mostly to prevent my opponent from doing so but looking at things I could start him and move one of my other RBs to the flex instead of Ridley. Would that be a good idea with Lawrence probably out?

GokuGoesSSj69 fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Dec 6, 2023

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bird in a Blender posted:

I don’t care how banged up the Steelers defense is it’s better than the Chargers sieve they just donuted against

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I post this basically weekly at this point, but

Goff in a cold weather outdoor game @ CHI,
Stroud @ NYJ with bad weather and the best secondary in the league.

I’m not expecting greatness from Goff, but I’m worried about finding the basement with Stroud, though with the Jets offense I guess he and Nico could make up for it in volume lol. I have Stroud slotted in for now

I gotta finish analysing the shadow report, but this week is gonna be weird for WRs and flex

edit:
ok here we go:

WRs:
JJ << starting
Nico << starting
Puka
Flowers
Waddle (lol)

Flex
same as above but add
Josh Jacobs << starting

i think starting Puka is a bad idea given his AC sprain and opponent, but the SR says he's rated the same as JJ, and he apparently had a good limited practice today. Nico is not rated very high at all (yahoo has his projection higher than Puka's though), but arguably could make up for it via volume (plus he's on the opposite side of Gardner).

Jacobs i think remains a better pick over Flowers, but i saw a few folks who seem to think LAR/BAL is going to be a shootout instead of what i was expecting to be a slaughter of LAR, which could mean starting Puka/Flowers is worth the risk. i have no idea how minnesota's rush defense is, and i know ever since Handsome Jimmy got benched, Jacob's production slumped a bit before posting up 20.5pts (0.5ppr) right before the bye

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Dec 7, 2023

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Does the shadow report not load on Android mobile for anyone else? It just spins and is a blank screen whenever I try and look at it.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Try copying the link and removing everything after the ?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

idk why i made another post when i could have edited the original

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

I think I'd go Meyers here mainly because TNF scares me.

Speaking of TNF scaring me, I need a flex in 1PPR:
Elliot @PIT
Pickens vs. PIT
Noah Brown @NYJ

Also on the wire:
Watson @NYG (I'd pick him up if not for the injury. I don't think he plays this week)
Higgins vs. IND
Downs @CIN
London vs TB
JSN @SF
Reed @NYG

I think Zeke is the safest bet here. I'm in a must-win while scoring a lot of points situation too.

After the shadow report came out, I'm going with Reed instead of Brown. Better matchup and no QB or injury issues (compared to the rest available).

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’ve clinched a playoff berth and I’m strictly going for the cash prize for best record and most regular season points ($250 for each).

I’ve stacked 3 defenses for the home stretch.

Do I go with:

Dallas vs Philly
New Orleans vs Carolina
Green Bay vs New York Giants

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I post this basically weekly at this point, but

Goff in a cold weather outdoor game @ CHI,
Stroud @ NYJ with bad weather and the best secondary in the league.

I’m not expecting greatness from Goff, but I’m worried about finding the basement with Stroud, though with the Jets offense I guess he and Nico could make up for it in volume lol. I have Stroud slotted in for now

I gotta finish analysing the shadow report, but this week is gonna be weird for WRs and flex

edit:
ok here we go:

WRs:
JJ << starting
Nico << starting
Puka
Flowers
Waddle (lol)

Flex
same as above but add
Josh Jacobs << starting

i think starting Puka is a bad idea given his AC sprain and opponent, but the SR says he's rated the same as JJ, and he apparently had a good limited practice today. Nico is not rated very high at all (yahoo has his projection higher than Puka's though), but arguably could make up for it via volume (plus he's on the opposite side of Gardner)

Jacobs i think remains a better pick over Flowers, but i saw a few folks who seem to think LAR/BAL is going to be a shootout instead of what i was expecting to be a slaughter of LAR, which could mean starting Puka/Flowers is worth the risk. i have no idea how minnesota's rush defense is, and i know ever since Handsome Jimmy got benched, Jacob's production slumped a bit before posting up 20.5pts (0.5ppr) right before the bye

Puka has been great all season and has already battled through multiple minor injuries so I'm sticking with him all the way. Even Kupp loves him so that should show you how important he is to that offense.

GokuGoesSSj69 fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Dec 7, 2023

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

RCarr posted:

I’ve clinched a playoff berth and I’m strictly going for the cash prize for best record and most regular season points ($250 for each).

Do I go with:

Dallas vs Philly
New Orleans vs Carolina

New Orleans

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

Puka has been great all season and has already battled through multiple minor injuries so I'm sticking with him all the way. Even Kupp loves him so that should show you how important he is to that offense.

Yeah I think you’re right.

I also have a feeling that Jacobs may not be the play even though his projection and rankings are higher than Monty’s. I still haven’t made up my mind on Stroud and Nico, but at least I have time to think about it and watch weather reports.

RCarr posted:

Do I go with:

Dallas vs Philly
New Orleans vs Carolina

I feel like Carolina has a habit of scoring more so than the giants, and GB’s defense is definitely better than Carolinas (I don’t have numbers on this, just based on watching games) I’d almost argue GB, but I’ll edit this after I do some googling

Edit: yeah go NO

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Dec 7, 2023

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Need a flex in 1 PPR

Jaylen Warren vs NE (playing tonight)
Gabe Davis @ KC
Keaton Mitchell vs LAR

I have Warren in right now, since I think he's the best player and I see him ranked highest around the internet. But god this NE/PIT game could end in a 0-0 tie and I would love to get off of it. I need a win to clinch a playoff spot so I am thinking of rolling the dice (and inevitably being disappointed) on Davis for the ceiling potential.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Diontae Johnson tonight in TNF or roll the dice on Tee Higgins or Josh Downs this weekend?

1PPR

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

On paper Diontae is definitely the best bet, but imo tonight’s game is going to be dogshit (and Diontae hasn’t looked all that enthusiastic out there either), so I’d run Tee instead

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

On paper Diontae is definitely the best bet, but imo tonight’s game is going to be dogshit (and Diontae hasn’t looked all that enthusiastic out there either), so I’d run Tee instead

Nice, thanks. Your shadow report says to run Diontae, though! :v:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I thank god I don’t have to start any players in this poo poo show of a game tonight.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

RCarr posted:

Do I go with:

Dallas vs Philly
New Orleans vs Carolina

it's GB @ NYG on MNF, but I would go with them. Saints still haven't proven they can produce FF points with Lattimore out.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Anti-Hero posted:

Nice, thanks. Your shadow report says to run Diontae, though! :v:

It’s not a Bible!! :v:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Asked this a bit ago but it got kinda derailed, pick 2, full PPR:

Achane vs TEN
Z. Moss vs CIN
D. Montgomery vs CHI

Probably starting Achane but pretty torn between Moss and Monty.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

RCarr posted:

I thank god I don’t have to start any players in this poo poo show of a game tonight.

Also on that note...keep with Muth or pivot to Likely?

Ugh, TEs suck.

edit: Yeah, I can choose between Likely and Everett or stick with Muth.

vaginite posted:

Asked this a bit ago but it got kinda derailed, pick 2, full PPR:

Achane vs TEN
Z. Moss vs CIN
D. Montgomery vs CHI

Probably starting Achane but pretty torn between Moss and Monty.

I'd probably flip a coin between Achane and Moss.

Anti-Hero fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Dec 7, 2023

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Due to losing Tank for the season and Christian Watson returning to his normal status of injured hamstring. I'm in a bit of a pickle for my WR3 slot

.5 PPR
Diontae Johnson vNE (plays tonight)
Odell Beckham vLAR
Elijah Moore vJAX
Jonathan Mingo @NO

other guys available are
Josh Downs @CIN (just dropped so would need to put in a claim for saturday)
Zay Jones @CLE
Khalil Shakur @KC
Parker Washington @CLE

Jordan Addison is my WR2 and i'm hoping he'll be able to get a TD even with JJ back.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Should I start Nico or Rachaad White in my flex? They're both going up against tough matchups, Nico has that explosive performance ability, but R. White has been solid all year. If they both were not going up against the stingiest teams to surrender points at the position I'd probably start them both.

Course my oppt this week is the number 1 in league and picked up zeke for brian robinson and conner double bye week... and he's got a TD.

take me you ANIMAL fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Dec 8, 2023

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Should I start Nico or Rachaad White in my flex? They're both going up against tough matchups, Nico has that explosive performance ability, but R. White has been solid all year. If they both were not going up against the stingiest teams to surrender points at the position I'd probably start them both.

Course my oppt this week is the number 1 in league and picked up zeke for brian robinson and conner double bye week... and he's got a TD.

Rachaad White is unbenchable rn.

To make you feel better, a good amount of White's value comes from pass catching, and ATL is not as stingy vs RB receptions out of the backfield. Don't expect a rushing TD, but decent yardage and PPR points are gonna be better than the slopfest in NJ this weekend

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Jeez, Dude picks up 23+ points off his waiver wire bye week fill. Ahh well, I have JJ back, so hope Dobbs can launch em this weekend.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m starting Goff over Stroud this week, so for any Stroud owners, you’re welcome for the incoming season high performance you’re about to get

I looked at opponent QB scores v the jets, and only Josh loving Allen managed to score above 12pts

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Dec 9, 2023

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Stroud or Tua this week?

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
I feel like that they’re going to try to get Tyreek to 2000 yards. I think they’re going to feed him the ball.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Vargo posted:

Stroud or Tua this week?

I would definitely go Tua. Tyreek is going to carve up the titans afaict

If Stroud somehow puts 30 on our benches then I think we can definitely say the kid is elite and a must start from here on out, but at this point I think it’s just too risky due to the weather, lack of receiver options other than Nico, and the jets insane secondary

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Dec 9, 2023

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Pick one to replace Pacheco in PPR (the rest of my lineup is good, I swear).

Ken Gainwell
Rashod Bateman
Trey Palmer
KJ Osborn
Chig Okonkwo

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Jingleheimer posted:

Ken Gainwell
Rashod Bateman
Trey Palmer
KJ Osborn
Chig Okonkwo

:ohno:

Uh goondolences my man. I would probably play Bateman in this extremely unfortunate situation and hope a DB trips in coverage or something. At least he has a good QB and a respectable Vegas team total? Nobody in here is a lock for more than like 3 points

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Jingleheimer posted:

Ken Gainwell
Rashod Bateman
Trey Palmer
KJ Osborn
Chig Okonkwo

I would not play Bateman, I think Ravens are gonna do what they did to the Lions again.

I'd go with Gainwell and hope Dallas D does a Metcalf mistake/vultures some TDs or something. Oknokwo might be okay, Tennessee might be down big

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Dec 10, 2023

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Anyone have any opinions on

Goedert@DAL or
Likely vs. LAR

In 1/2ppr?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Quiet Feet posted:

Anyone have any opinions on

Goedert@DAL or
Likely vs. LAR

In 1/2ppr?

I think the Ravens will be up a lot so Goedert

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
CEH or Garret Wilson in my flex? 12 man PPR in a very deep league. I’m starting Deebo/Jakobi and Jacobs/Ford in my other spots. I’m contemplating Jets being Jets/Zach Wilson/Weather versus CEH just being CEH. I’ve got a playoff spot clenched but I’m trying to win my division.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bob A Feet posted:

CEH or Garret Wilson in my flex? 12 man PPR in a very deep league. I’m starting Deebo/Jakobi and Jacobs/Ford in my other spots. I’m contemplating Jets being Jets/Zach Wilson/Weather versus CEH just being CEH. I’ve got a playoff spot clenched but I’m trying to win my division.

Garrett for sure, CEH is a known quantity (rear end)

Houston's D has been better but Wilson can theoretically just rip one

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chris Olave who had the flu Thursday or DJ Moore in full PPR

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

kiimo posted:

Chris Olave who had the flu Thursday or DJ Moore in full PPR

Olave, it's just him and Kamara so many PPRs are in the forecast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU