Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Danaru posted:

I watched roughly ten seconds of the Date A Live anime years ago because I saw the title and thought "oh hey that's that thing that inspired Toby Fox"

It consisted of a girl constantly flashing her underwear shouting "I'm 14 and I want to have sex with my brother!!"

Needless to say you can see why I nuked that thread instantly. it was LIVE A Live that Toby liked

lol jfc. stepping away from modding remains a good call. ty for your service danaru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Sally posted:

lol jfc. stepping away from modding remains a good call. ty for your service danaru

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Danaru posted:

I watched roughly ten seconds of the Date A Live anime years ago because I saw the title and thought "oh hey that's that thing that inspired Toby Fox"

It consisted of a girl constantly flashing her underwear shouting "I'm 14 and I want to have sex with my brother!!"

Needless to say you can see why I nuked that thread instantly. it was LIVE A Live that Toby liked

Yeah that sounds like typical harem anime, creepy garbage.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
So Twitch has changed their policy and will allow streamers to do strip teases and be topless, so I pose the question: Should we allow people who post their LPs here to be topless or twerk while doing commentary?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Everyone who didn't change the timg tags back to img tags is a fake gamer. Sorry, it is how it is.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
What's this rule about not twerking while recording? I'm going to have to change my whole setup now!

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

IGgy IGsen posted:

Everyone who didn't change the timg tags back to img tags is a fake gamer. Sorry, it is how it is.
I very specifically left them so the two Kiryus were looking at each other and not on separate lines. :colbert:

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

I love these dead gay forums :allears:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I was gonna ask if that was a yes or a no but Twitch already turned 360 degrees and walked away so I guess the question is moot now.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Leal posted:

I was gonna ask if that was a yes or a no but Twitch already turned 360 degrees and walked away so I guess the question is moot now.

Nah they only walked back the part about art

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
If you post hole in LP I will lock you in a warehouse and hunt you like I'm Freddy Fazbear I stg

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Danaru posted:

If you post hole in LP I will lock you in a warehouse and hunt you like I'm Freddy Fazbear I stg

I will simply mention that every single LP update was recorded completely in the nude instead, I refuse to let my art be polluted by narrow-minded mods.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
"Hole"

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Danaru posted:

So when you and grace gonna lp in the nude?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Danaru posted:

I have learned so many things about you from this single post

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

What if I'm naked but the camera is pointing at a single nostril?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
What if you record your gameplay and voice commentary naked?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Danaru posted:

is this a euphemism?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

This thought popped into my head fully formed, and since it's awful, I'm sharing it with everyone ITT:
Naked ASMR LP commentary on leather furniture.

I fully expect to be probated for this, so I'm going to bed.
Gnight, folks! Remember to tip your waitstaff!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

This thought popped into my head fully formed, and since it's awful, I'm sharing it with everyone ITT:
Naked ASMR LP commentary on leather furniture.

I fully expect to be probated for this, so I'm going to bed.
Gnight, folks! Remember to tip your waitstaff!

The sound of flesh subtly tearing itself away from that which was also once flesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

nine-gear crow posted:

...if?