Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

You’re all slut people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Extra Large Marge posted:

I really enjoyed when Asuelu and Kalani had a serious argument over who was physically stronger. They may be the show's overall dumbest couple.

$10 on Kalani. She’s hoisting toddlers around and running a house while he sits there doughily, contemplating the nature of man’s role in the universe.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Thora posted:

$10 on Kalani. She’s hoisting toddlers around and running a house while he sits there doughily, contemplating the nature of man’s role in the universe.

In his defense he did hand out yogurt samples.
Kalani is my first draft pick from all the ladies who have been on the show.
she was still kinda wrong to take the hall pass and keep self-renewing it instead of leaving though

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Asuelus cheating getting exposed via asking how he got a yeast infection is top tier stuff

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

You’re all slut people

Asuelu surely isn't because he doesn't wear a condom.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Asuelu thinking it's okay for him to rail randos because he can't get pregnant is the most Asuelu thought process.

I feel so sorry for his kids because everyone in the world knows how much of a dumbass their dad is.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

Asuelus cheating getting exposed via asking how he got a yeast infection is top tier stuff

He’s a gross disgusting pos with probably questionable hygiene so an out of nowhere yeast infection would be a reasonable thing to occur.

I didn’t watch any of the last chance island but el oh el at him not knowing this and going “oh poo poo busted” because he got a little itchy and gross (assuming that’s what happened. In my head it happened like that) is some delicious ironing.

Also, who are these women sleeping with him??? I’m all about the thicc bois/dadbods but I also need to not hear the wind whistling through their cavernous skull, you know?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

If you haven't seen Asuelu on the Last Chance Island, oh man. It's just :discourse:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiFznIV0YPI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUdTzgDMfSc

Everyone else is frustrating because each of those couples should really split apart, but they know that this is the only thing extending their 15 minutes of fame.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Kalani accused Asuelu of sexually assaulting her but I feel like I’m being gaslit because TLC did nothing in response and they’re all just carrying on like it never happened

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-kalani-faagata-disturbing-asuelu-allegations/

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Tiny Timbs posted:

Kalani accused Asuelu of sexually assaulting her but I feel like I’m being gaslit because TLC did nothing in response and they’re all just carrying on like it never happened

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-kalani-faagata-disturbing-asuelu-allegations/

Well poo poo

I can't really laugh at Asuelu now. I just feel even more hatred.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Tiny Timbs posted:

I don’t mean this antagonistically - what is TLC supposed to do? I don’t have a ton of details on the situation myself but I remember seeing the rape stuff when it came out. If it didn’t happen on their show, what is the extent of TLC’s responsibility to address a situation like this?

Not having him back on anything in the franchise would be a good first step. Kind of like that jackass (Greg?) in Tennessee(?) who got locked up for DV (90df x LaL, the crossover we’re all waiting for)

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Thora posted:

I don’t mean this antagonistically - what is TLC supposed to do? I don’t have a ton of details on the situation myself but I remember seeing the rape stuff when it came out. If it didn’t happen on their show, what is the extent of TLC’s responsibility to address a situation like this?

Not having him back on anything in the franchise would be a good first step. Kind of like that jackass (Greg?) in Tennessee(?) who got locked up for DV (90df x LaL, the crossover we’re all waiting for)

Immediately stop airing any and all content they filmed with the two when one accuses the other of multiple sexual assaults and forced pregnancy.

Like, it is deeply weird to me they aired “will they or won’t they????” material between the two while this was going on.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Yeah, they could and should have ditched Asuelu and helped Kalani explore her legal options against him.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

If they really were desperate for content, they can just keep filming Angela's weird relationship with an iPad and Michael.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I feel very horrible for rolling my eyes when they announced their second and it was slut people jokes :(

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Tiny Timbs posted:

Immediately stop airing any and all content they filmed with the two when one accuses the other of multiple sexual assaults and forced pregnancy.

Like, it is deeply weird to me they aired “will they or won’t they????” material between the two while this was going on.

Ok, sounds reasonable to me. But content for the content gods is I’m sure how TLC feels about it, unfortunately.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I'm glad that it seems like Kalani has moved on from that shithead

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-are-kalani-and-dallas-still-together/

I hope she can fully :sever: from Asuelu and his shitheel family

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

WhyteRyce posted:

Thora posted:

He’s a gross disgusting pos with probably questionable hygiene so an out of nowhere yeast infection would be a reasonable thing to occur.

I didn’t watch any of the last chance island but el oh el at him not knowing this and going “oh poo poo busted” because he got a little itchy and gross (assuming that’s what happened. In my head it happened like that) is some delicious ironing.

Also, who are these women sleeping with him??? I’m all about the thicc bois/dadbods but I also need to not hear the wind whistling through their cavernous skull, you know?

he got it in his mouth :barf:

Dr. Jerrold Coe fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Jan 5, 2024

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

he got it in his mouth :barf:

:stare:

Fuckin’ yikes. That’s worse than I ever could have imagined as a scenario. Seriously though (maybe out of an abundance of caution) he needs an hiv test because that’s not something that usually happens in adults with a noncompromised/functioning immune system. Unless he’s diabetic or on a med with that as a weird side effect? That can also make you susceptible.

Everyone ITT has yeast in their mouth and on their body but the majority of us are not covered in thrush and ooze because defenses are working like they’re supposed to.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Tayray is too precious for this show I’m waiting for the reveal that he was a J6er

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

I tried to watch last chance island but couldn’t make it through the preview because couples talking about their ~feelings~and~issues~ while doing blindfolded “follow the instructions” challenges are very much not my thing.

Not to mention, it’s utterly confusing as to why an entire group of people who appear to despise the person they are with are fighting so hard to stay together. (The TLC paycheck and soshul meeja fame are the reasons, aren’t they. Thought so.)

I wound up falling down the thousand pound sisters rabbit hole instead. Those ladies have changed their lives so hard and have made incredible progress and I am happy for them.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I will never not laugh at Angela's relationship with iPad Michael. Lol that he's just chilling in dark a room while everyone else is in Florida.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Someone post FaceTime Michaels reaction as he gets called into the strip club

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Bogus Adventure posted:

I will never not laugh at Angela's relationship with iPad Michael. Lol that he's just chilling in dark a room while everyone else is in Florida.

I'm concerned that she will have a conditioned response and when he's here, like, she can't talk to him about serious stuff unless it's via ipad. Or she misses talking to him that way. Everything is possible, I doubt nothing.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

WhyteRyce posted:

Someone post FaceTime Michaels reaction as he gets called into the strip club

I couldn't find it, but I stumbled on this. Not sure if it's real or not, though

Thora posted:

I'm concerned that she will have a conditioned response and when he's here, like, she can't talk to him about serious stuff unless it's via ipad. Or she misses talking to him that way. Everything is possible, I doubt nothing.

They really shouldn't be together, but I think the Idea of Michael has become so ingrained into her personality that she will never be able to sever. What will she talk about if not Michael? What will she drink if not "the Michael?"

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

I couldn't find it, but I stumbled on this. Not sure if it's real or not, though

This is 100% real and neither of them look like either of those pictures anymore.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Yeah this one is circulating today of Darce in her wedding dress:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

HungryMedusa posted:

:yikes:

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

HungryMedusa posted:

That's Richard D James.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBS4Gi1y_nc

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

HungryMedusa posted:

Paying the seamstress to port you and your dress from Unreal Engine 5 to the Quake 2 engine is an interesting choice.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Fabulousity posted:

Paying the surgeon to port you and your face from Unreal Engine 5 to the Quake 2 engine is an interesting choice.

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Did the second picture happen after midnight or something?

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

This is one of my favorite posts from this thread, it lives in my head rent free:

otter posted:

It should be called Darcey and/or Stacey because who gives a crap which one it is.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Thora posted:

This is one of my favorite posts from this thread, it lives in my head rent free:

lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Fabulousity posted:

Paying the seamstress to port you and your dress from Unreal Engine 5 to the Quake 2 engine is an interesting choice.

:vince:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

thread title plz

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

started at the bottom now still here
https://twitter.com/KRodOfficial/status/1744228822856200619
https://twitter.com/KRodOfficial/status/1744231481067634764

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Jan 8, 2024

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Wife is watching this show Unexpected which is just as trashy or worse than 90 day. I have been in and out of the room while she’s been watching it and there’s not one of the boys on this show that I’ve seen that don’t need to be beaten in a dark alley. Holy poo poo they are all so god damned stupid.

She won’t switch over to 90 day. Booo.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

WhyteRyce posted:

thread title plz

lmao, YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I am watching season 1 of The Single Life and I can’t stand Colt’s stupid loving eyebrows. He always makes that dumbass expression, like his eyebrows only move in the middle.