Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

the OCOD Encore segment is a clear dig at Bill Maher's "Real Time Overtime" premium pod. I think I saw a couple of them years ago and I'm pretty sure I remember them cutting loose with handheld camerawork, and the segment was really short and nothing interesting or funny was said by Bill or any of the guests during it. but hed always make sure to plug it during the main episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i just mean its MRS not MS

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

derp posted:

i just mean its MRS not MS

Yeah but look at the broom lol

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

need that Fried Green Tomatoes jacket

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Gregg being scammed by fake movie props is going to be great

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

t amato con

hei way robbery

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

ominous

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Thom and the Heads posted:

It just struck me that "T. Amato" looks like "tomato" and I anticipate Tim getting redder and redder throughout the season lmao

Well, of course, he's up on the roof of the Amato Warehouse and sunbathing for at least 10 hours a day. As we all know, sunlight can transfer lithium and Tim's body is producing lithium now and DRCS unlocked the neural pathways.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Today was the first time the lithium periodic table sign in the background made sense to me. I was like oooooooh okay

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

I laughed pretty hard when Joe got confused why Joey's review was a pre-taped segment and reignited the argument.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

This was one of the funniest lines to end an episode that I can think of. Generally, G. Amato is probably the most enigmatic person to be on the show, his inner mind is just so unknowable and it makes his every action oddly compelling.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

G(od) Amato

His only son, certified rotten T Amato

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

4 bags?? :aaaaa:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

don't think I can make it but hopefully can score a bootleg of The Power of Mercy.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

was that gregg's first actual 4-bagger? I feel like he usually immediately hedges and adds a bag when he gives something 4

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I thought for sure it was the first. But I've forgotten more about previous seasons than I remember at this point

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

robot roll call posted:

was that gregg's first actual 4-bagger? I feel like he usually immediately hedges and adds a bag when he gives something 4

Could it be possible Gregg is slowly assimilating to the 4 star system?

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Joe and G. Amato are both incredible. Aside from the fine print in the Certificate of Authenticity, two things that absolutely killed me this week:

- Joe and Joey letting just the slightest bit of worry show on their faces when Tim says his body is producing lithium
- Joe's face watching Gregg explain the absolutely worthless (even if they were real) movie props he bought. He's just the nicest guy and he's so excited for his friend.

Surely the season is going to end with some people dying in the desert at AmatoCon, right?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
if youve been wondering why you cant get to Amato Cone's website amadacon.com

https://www.heinetwork.tv/article/emergeny-hack-attack-regarding-amatocon/

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The books behind Tim are:

The Advantage by Lencioni
Ketofast by Joseph Wercolaez
Grant by Ron Chernow

You can learn a lot from reading.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
Gregg gave Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 only four bags in the second ep

https://youtu.be/nfOMBioJDJg?si=e36fS0_OwLQROuIU

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Cognac McCarthy posted:

He's just the nicest guy and he's so excited for his friend.

I love him.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I had a dream about their sports conversation continuing.

Joey: We have different preferences in movies, it's very disrespectful for you to say to someone that the kind of movies they like are wrong or makes them less smart. How would you feel if someone said your favorite movies were only liked by idiots?

Gregg: Well nobody would say that to me because my favorite movies are universally loved, and are actual movies.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
The full Ma and Pa Kettle popcorn pancakes scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPc_bBxcu4

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

huh posted:

The full Ma and Pa Kettle popcorn pancakes scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPc_bBxcu4

Shhhhhh! Popcorn Special!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It is becoming clear to me that T. Amato is Satan.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I have a feeling G. Amato not shaking Greggs hand is related to the keynote on Mercy.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

I can't wait to learn what he said to Tim during the encore this week

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

G Amatos son as far as we know was killed in a botched carjacking that sounds more like a mob hit. But what my theory presupposes is some kind of Electric Sun Festival connection

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

BWV posted:

It is becoming clear to me that T. Amato is Satan.

Are you one of the Electric Sun parents, or did you mean G. Amato

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I meant G Amato. Which is strange because I spent all last night thinking about him being Satan but then somehow typed T instead of G.

Makes you think.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

G Amato... Aka Gregg Amato from the future, after he has married Kailey Amato and taken her name, then gone back in time to ensure that they meet, while also getting Tim back on track

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

John Wick of Dogs posted:

G Amato... Aka Gregg Amato from the future, after he has married Kailey Amato and taken her name, then gone back in time to ensure that they meet, while also getting Tim back on track

Have we ever seen G.Amato turn his neck

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

It would explain his keen sense of business acumen. Gregg always had a nose for that between the mobile VFA and his public domain VHS sales.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

G Amatos son as far as we know was killed in a botched carjacking that sounds more like a mob hit. But what my theory presupposes is some kind of Electric Sun Festival connection

kind of what I was thinking too...

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
feel like a lot of plot is gonna develop in the downtime between this episode and the next

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
How does the Hei Ranch figure into all of this, and when will we get our next update on Tim's Desert Sun Tequila, made on site at the Hei Ranch out of "a big patch of prickly pears".

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
What is more entertaining for you? The season, or the Oscar special?

This year's coincides with the final night of the Amato-con. It should be a real doozy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
I'm a week behind so I listened to the auditory hell of episode three for the entire half hour, then went into episode 4. They got me with endless hope at the theme song, and and started to believe in G. Amato's mercy and theDENNYS SUPERSLAM IS BACK AND OPEN ALL NIGHT THIS MAN IS BEING BURNED BY HIS TOASTER SAVE WITH ITALIANS DON'T NEED A REASON TO CELEBRATE TMONEY MOBILE