Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I cant loving wait for Andreas Maler to be in smash hell YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The rumor mill says Endless Ocean and another Game Freak non-Pokemon property that will be blamed for the poor quality of the next Pokemon game will be announced.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

is braid as good as people say?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

abelwingnut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSXofLK5hFQ

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I don't want to play GTA 5 again but a Switch port would certainly be interesting.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Inzombiac posted:

I don't want to play GTA 5 again but a Switch port would certainly be interesting.

a switch port of gta5 would end up looking and playing as well as those gta3 remasters

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

abelwingnut posted:

it's not very good. jonathan blows

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Soul Glo posted:

what do you mean they arent porting asscreed unity to switch in 2024

Yeah, they really over played their hand by including that one. I would've gone with FC: Blood Dragon instead, or even xDefiant.

Whale Vomit
Nov 10, 2004

starving in the belly of a whale
its ribs are ceiling beams
its guts are carpeting
I guess we have some time to kill
I was skeptical when I saw Stray, but I will buy that for sure if it comes up.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

SilentChaz posted:

You can pry my copy of Chibi Robo out of my cold, dead hands. I think that's one of the reasons I still have a Gamecube and Wii.

If that's a PAL copy, I might think REAL hard about it, cause they go for about 1000AUD.

Sleep with one eye open SilentChaz, you lucky Chibi-Robo owner!! :toughguy:

(I remember seeing copies on store shelves new for retail price as a teen and not being interested in it at the time. :sigh:)

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

loving A, I haven’t thought about Endless Ocean in a minute. That was a chill rear end game, I’d play that again

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Large Testicles posted:

a switch port of gta5 would end up looking and playing as well as those gta3 remasters

The Red Dead Redemption port was good though.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Has anything made available on NSO ever been announced during a partner showcase direct? Drill Dozer is Game Freak's best game and I'd love if they did something with it (especially on NSO since that wouldn't cost me anything extra)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
ecco rules

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Large Testicles posted:

You DO know gta 5 was successfully released on the ps3 and Xbox 360 first, right? Consoles with slow HDDs and one eighth of the ram?

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Mister Facetious posted:

You DO know gta 5 was successfully released on the ps3 and Xbox 360 first, right? Consoles with slow HDDs and one eighth of the ram?

a surprising number of people only post in the switch thread to say how bad the switch is. freak behavior tbqh

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Andorra posted:

Has anything made available on NSO ever been announced during a partner showcase direct? Drill Dozer is Game Freak's best game and I'd love if they did something with it (especially on NSO since that wouldn't cost me anything extra)

Goldeneye, maybe?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the nintendo switch can run gta 5 an 11 year old game

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
whether or not rockstar puts effort into porting it... is another matter

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

An Actual Princess posted:

a surprising number of people only post in the switch thread to say how bad the switch is. freak behavior tbqh

it's disturbing

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

An Actual Princess posted:

it's actually loving wild. the console wars are over but there are still those who refuse to stop fighting.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
The console war means who do you console more, Xbox or PlayStation fans, because the Switch is the best!!

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

symbolic posted:

Billy Hatcher & the Giant Egg remastered. you can take that to the bank

I played a lot of that one level that came with the SCII and Viewtiful Joe demo.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I realize they’re quite different and only one is on the console but what would be the better get if I just want to gently caress around in an open world GTA V or RD Redemption? I still boot up San Andreas to drive around that map is pretty small.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I realize they’re quite different and only one is on the console but what would be the better get if I just want to gently caress around in an open world GTA V or RD Redemption? I still boot up San Andreas to drive around that map is pretty small.

Burnout Paradise. Red Faction: Guerrilla or RDR ain't bad though. Comedy option: L.A. Noire, or any of the Saints Row games.

I wish Test Drive Unlimited still existed; i would just drive around in that game listening to podcasts all the time.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

symbolic posted:

Billy Hatcher & the Giant Egg remastered. you can take that to the bank

my friend got that for his birthday over viewtiful joe lmao

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

https://x.com/Pokemon/status/1759850669333160265?s=20

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Just give us a Let's Go Togepi and Let's Go...hmm... Marill? I'm gonna say Marill for the Pikablue meme.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Mister Facetious posted:

Burnout Paradise. Red Faction: Guerrilla or RDR ain't bad though. Comedy option: L.A. Noire, or any of the Saints Row games.

I wish Test Drive Unlimited still existed; i would just drive around in that game listening to podcasts all the time.

6 euro for Burnout so what the hell. I've bought bad burgers for more money. I don't really like racing games but who knows. If there are cheats or options to cruise through content that'd be nice.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Just give us a Let's Go Togepi and Let's Go...hmm... Marill? I'm gonna say Marill for the Pikablue meme.

Let’s Go Wooper :wooper:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I could be tempted by a Gold/Silver Let's Go remake. I don't think I could replay Red/Blue anymore. Nostalgia is strong but I've done it so much and Gold/Silver are pretty much the same games but with more. Let's Go versions would make it even more streamlined.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Huh I had totally forgotten there's a new contra game coming. And didn't game freak make that jockey solitaire game

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Huh I had totally forgotten there's a new contra game coming. And didn't game freak make that jockey solitaire game

Apple Arcade exclusive baybee

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I’m probably gonna get Balatro today, it sounds right up my alley.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

If that's a PAL copy, I might think REAL hard about it, cause they go for about 1000AUD.

Sleep with one eye open SilentChaz, you lucky Chibi-Robo owner!! :toughguy:

(I remember seeing copies on store shelves new for retail price as a teen and not being interested in it at the time. :sigh:)

Sorry, it's NTSC. I got my copy at a Toys R Us for $20 in early 2007. :smuggo:

(If I'd known they would become such a hot commodity I would've gone back and stocked up.)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

100YrsofAttitude posted:

rdr 1 kicks rear end and is fun to explore OP

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you can play poker, get into a shootout, get eaten by a cougar... lots of things to do in that game

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

rdr 1 kicks rear end and is fun to explore OP

It's on my to-do list for sure, but it has remained expensive enough for me to consider it for a later date. I need to wrap up Pikmin 4 first. Then I have Metroid Prime, Outer Wilds, or FE Engage to wrap up. I'll probably keep plugging away at FE while playing one of the other two for longer stretches. Once those two are wrapped up I can consider another "long" title.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

sorry guys, i said #PokemonPresents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you can play poker, get into a shootout, get eaten by a cougar... lots of things to do in that game

I can do all that in real life. So what