Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Joe there are a million people starving in gaza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

diamond joe drip on point

rizz king??

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

working to how?

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

I'm sure this will turn public opinion around. Ten out of ten tweet no notes needed.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

incumbent president: what if a few months before the election the price of every single menu item on peoples phone appeared to jump 10-20%?

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

kazmeyer posted:

have you ever noticed everything smells like burning toast
it's all the forest fires caused by climate change

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

will there even be debates

trump refused to participate in the republican ones; but surely he knows they're a great idea against biden

the better question is whether rfk jr will be allowed to participate in them

hilariously enough he might actually be able to pressure trump into doing a one on one debate just because itll be harder for trump to call biden a coward if theres another debate on the table trump isnt participating in either

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Mr. Speaker. Man, Mike Johnson was a nobody just weeks ago — now he’s Neville Chamberlain. Madam Vice President. Oy.

Our first lady — you hottie! And our second gentleman. Members of Congress, leaders of our military, justices of the Supreme Court. And you, my fellow Americans.

My report is this: The state of my mental competency is strong. And the union’s OK, too.

You think I’m forgetful? Take a look at the other guy — he can’t even remember who Nancy Pelosi is, and that gal is the best speaker in United States history! You know what I remember? I remember how to lift people up, not tear them down and pit them against one another. I remember how to tell the truth when my lips move.

I may be 81, but it’s not about your chronological age. It’s about how old your ideas are. Donald Trump wants to yank us back on women’s rights, the environment, mail-in voting — actually, all voting. He’s undermining NATO, the strongest alliance ever. I’m trying to build a high-speed train from Vegas to L.A., baby!

I remember very well that, three years ago, our economy was reeling. Our administration has created nearly 15 million jobs and helped fund 46,000 infrastructure projects. Unemployment has been under 4 percent, and the inflation rate has gone down.

My boy Hunter made mincemeat out of the House Republicans. His Irish was up, and he told those clowns there was no corruption on my part. I see you down there, Matt Gaetz, you lying, dog-faced pony soldier! When you tried to quiz Hunter about his drug use, he made quick work of you. Pot calling kettle! How could you give Hunter a hard time when you’re under investigation by the House Ethics Committee for sexual misconduct and using illicit drugs? Lots of luck with that, man!

Hunter is my hero. He is trying to stay sober to help me — and keep our democracy from falling off the wagon. My family grifts a little, but what White House doesn’t? The Obamas, but other than that …. The Clintons left with a moving truck of government property. And look at the Trump syndicate, man!

I’m still on top of my game, folks. Here’s the deal: I’ve always had gaffes. That’s my thing. Like back in 2006 when I said, “You cannot go into a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

I haven’t been perfect, Lord knows. I’m in a time warp in terms of how I see Israel, and I should have reined in Bibi sooner to stop the Gaza tragedy. I’ve been too slow to fix the border, but you Republicans don’t want it fixed anyway.

Still, I feel I deserve re-election, folks. I don’t think I get enough credit for my achievements. They said bipartisanship was such a 20th-century concept, but I worked across the aisle to help pass the largest infrastructure investment in history and the manufacturing bill bolstering chips and semiconductors.

We are faced with a moment of extraordinary challenge. If we can meet our crises at the border and in Ukraine and Gaza, if we can manage the out-of-control Bibi and the psychotic Putin, we will be a nation of limitless possibility.

I may not have a long future, but America does. Our children and grandchildren do. We do not want to let one man’s checkered past drag down our shining future. We cannot let our country be ripped apart by retribution and vengeance.

I’m proud of the 51 years I’ve spent in this town. I’m honored that millions of people across this country want me to continue to lead them. But I tell you tonight: I will not be a candidate for president this fall.

I don’t want a debate over my age to be an impediment to America’s progress. It’s eclipsing the things that we should be focused on.

After much prayer and deliberation, I have decided that I need to spend my final chapter devoting my full attention to our thorny challenges.

I was serious, folks, when I called myself a bridge to a new generation, a transitional figure. I’ll release my delegates this summer at the Chicago convention to vote for the candidate they feel can carry our banner into the future.

I know our country — and the world — has been through a difficult time. Divisive politics. A withering pandemic. A murderous Putin. But as I leave you tonight, I want you to know that America has faced and navigated every challenge for over 247 years.

Let us join hands. Now is the hour of responsibility. Our character is formed. Our purpose is found. Our future is forged.

It’s never, ever been good to bet against America. God bless you all — even you, Gaetz. And God save the queen, man!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

the computer touchers are safe. thank god

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fellatio del Toro posted:

working to how?

posting pictures of him and kamala walking

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I love Your Favorite Delivery App

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

They release these tweets every other month lol but never do anything even for this type of low importance poo poo

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i mean sure but at least theyre thinking about it i bet trump never thinks about it

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Trump fights for bigger toilets that can actually flush turds

That's at least more relatable

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
If trump ran on just bringing back the old gas cans that worked he would win 53 states

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

HallelujahLee posted:

They release these tweets every other month lol but never do anything even for this type of low importance poo poo

His administration is always working towards something, but he never said they would actually get there.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

netizen posted:

His administration is always working towards something, but he never said they would actually get there.

Thats true

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

biden for godot

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

Some Guy TT posted:

biden for godot

Just biden my time.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i need a video of him calling her Mussolini. preferably while she's standing next to him.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

i need a video of him calling her Mussolini. preferably while she's standing next to him.

Shocked Genocide Joe hasn't met Mussolini's granddaughter, to be honest.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Javid posted:

If trump ran on just bringing back the old gas cans that worked he would win 53 states

Meanwhile, Biden will scold you for not admitting that the Gas Cans are Already Great.

Just Say It, Democrats: Biden Has Been a Great President
His achievements have been nothing short of historic.

quote:

A plea to my Democratic friends: It’s time to start calling Joe Biden a great president. Not a good one. Not a better choice than Donald Trump. Joe Biden is a historically great president. Say it with passion backed by the conviction that it’s true.

Because it is.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

How is he great, I genuinely don't get it. I'm sure it's sickness from being here, but could someone actually on his side actually explain why he's great.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Well for one thing, he ended the pandemic era medicaid expansions and disabled/elderly people on medicare are getting cut off from medicaid and told that they have to incur thousands of dollars of bills before they can requalify

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ok like that impactful except good

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Inspector Hound posted:

How is he great, I genuinely don't get it. I'm sure it's sickness from being here, but could someone actually on his side actually explain why he's great.

biden accomplishments
- deployed covid vaccine
- withdrew from afghanistan
- trillion dollar green infrastructure bill
- student debt relief
- stopped russia from conquering ukraine
- prosecutions of jan 6ers

trump accomplishments
- tax cuts
- trade war
- migrant family separations
- dobbs

if you genuinely think one of these is no better than the other, you need to log off, dude.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Platystemon posted:

biden accomplishments
- deployed covid vaccine
- student debt relief

trump accomplishments
- tax cuts
- trade war
- dobbs

if you genuinely think one of these is no better than the other, you need to log off, dude.

lol

lmao

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
It is critical that we remember the real victims of the Holocaust: the Soviets.

Claiming that the Holocaust was about Jews is Zionism. Biden is doing it to provide cover to Israel!

Platystemon posted:

biden accomplishments
- deployed covid vaccine
- student debt relief

trump accomplishments
- tax cuts
- trade war
- dobbs
- created the COVID vaccine
- sent COVID checks
- didn't start a war in Europe
- didn't start a holocaust in palestine
- killed Jeffery Epstein

ftfy

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Platystemon posted:

biden accomplishments
- deployed covid vaccine
- student debt relief

trump accomplishments
- tax cuts
- trade war
- dobbs

which one is democracy?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Rudeboy Detective posted:

which one is democracy?

That’s on the ballot.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The New Republic/Lincoln Project article that I linked earlier didn’t mention the pandemic at all.

I wonder why. :thunk:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Remember how trump greatly expanded free school meals then biden immediately revoked it?

lol

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Biden moved the child poverty rate by a factor of two. :blessed:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

And that was that for child poverty in the US forever

ed: epic btw

Rudeboy Detective has issued a correction as of 01:32 on Mar 4, 2024

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Pooky posted:

Remember how trump greatly expanded free school meals then biden immediately revoked it?

lol

Look,

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Platystemon posted:

biden accomplishments
- deployed covid vaccine
- student debt relief

trump accomplishments
- tax cuts
- trade war
- dobbs

syq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

That’s illegal.

It was last month, on this site but not in this forum.