Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

FAUXTON posted:

disruption is in the IOU of the bagholder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

drat if that ain't a lot better

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Boxturret posted:

you can't arrest me for murder! i cryptokilled those guys, there's no law about that, its new!

murder... on the blockchain?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Boxturret posted:

you can't arrest me for murder! i cryptokilled those guys, there's no law about that, its new!

i mean, almost all murders are cryptomurders until someone finds out about the murder

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
And some are crypt murders.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
talk about rube goldbug:
https://twitter.com/zachxbt/status/1772843238539325947

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol it is the scammer who are fungible now

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lmbo

wonder if the scammer used slurp juice on the linkedin accounts

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
scam doers can use multiple identities on a single mark!

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
Oh no all my Lunchables munchables got funged!

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

tomorrow is SBF's sentencing hearing btw.

setting the over-under at 30 years.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Paladinus posted:

All my munchables... snuggered schnibbeled.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Trillhouse posted:

gallows or guillotine

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Trillhouse posted:

over

separately i was going to a concert on u street in dc a couple of days ago and saw a no poo poo free ross paid advertisement at a bus stop.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Midjack posted:

over

separately i was going to a concert on u street in dc a couple of days ago and saw a no poo poo free ross paid advertisement at a bus stop.

what was the offer? i have so many freerosses still I have to be really picky with what deals I go for.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Free Ross? No, Money down!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Midjack posted:

over

i can't believe i haven't seen this

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Boxturret posted:

gallows or guillotine

I think a noose is longer than 30 inches, isn't Sam the average crypto goblin height of like 4'6? 5'8

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

i can't believe i haven't seen this

north side of u street, would have been near vermont or 11th. i should have gotten a picture but i was looking for dinner. :doh:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

drat, used to be a free ross billboard on a billboard in Brooklyn that had a ten year run

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FAUXTON posted:

disruption is in the eye of the bagholder

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
amy and i spent a week writing this thing in such a way that we wouldn't get sued for it (probably) so you should definitely read it

it's about the guy who is definitely not running tether and certainly didn't open bank accounts for them to use in any way whatsoever

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

divabot posted:

amy and i spent a week writing this thing in such a way that we wouldn't get sued for it (probably) so you should definitely read it

it's about the guy who is definitely not running tether and certainly didn't open bank accounts for them to use in any way whatsoever

I will definitely not say that in my opinion this dude comes off as a massive shady prick and those lawyers are bags of poo poo.

I did not say this. I am not here.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Boxturret posted:

i always knew it was you

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Trillhouse posted:

ah, fitting. they will crucify him

45 years 6 months

e: 7, its gonna be 45 and 7, feds are weird like that

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

divabot posted:

im gonna read this, and then sue you, and then comment on it whether my lawyer allows it or not, brb

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

price is right rules?

1 second

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
my guess is 28 years. based on nothing at all

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Sherriff? :honk: i dont think you should mess with someone whose many names include Sherriff

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

divabot posted:

you're definitely right that if a bank drops your account without giving you a reason, it's for aml/ctf reasons in 200% of all cases

"they haven't told me why, so it can't be money laundering" is not something a serious person would ever believe

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

EricBauman posted:

you're definitely right that if a bank drops your account without giving you a reason, it's for aml/ctf reasons in 200% of all cases

"they haven't told me why, so it can't be money laundering" is not something a serious person would ever believe

well it could be youre unhoused or just basically poor. banks dont like that. they will refuse your business, i think is the terminology.

but yea nah that guy is not that. hes definitely laundering something and its not his underwear lmbo

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Trillhouse posted:

Boxturret posted:

gallows or guillotine

over thirty guillotines :getin:

divabot posted:

they can use one of sbf's guillotines on this guy

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

...! posted:

over thirty guillotines :getin:

for his ongoing genocide on shrimp kind he is sentenced to being cut up real thin like deli meats

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

you telling me a bankman filleted this sam

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Boxturret posted:

for his ongoing genocide on shrimp kind he is sentenced to being cut up real thin like deli meats

we can analyze his shrimp eating habits like a dendrochronologist studies tree rings. "ahh he ate an especially high quantity on November 8, the same day FTX ran out of money. very interesting."

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

divabot posted:

is this just standard practice now for media to instantly take down statements upon receiving legal threats? seems pretty cowardly considering the first amendment exists and defamation is pretty hard to prove regardless

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Mercury_Storm posted:

seems pretty cowardly considering the first amendment exists and defamation is pretty hard to prove regardless

divabot is british, they do not have a first amendment, and british libel laws are rather different than american ones

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

infernal machines posted:

divabot is british, they do not have a first amendment, and british libel laws are rather different than american ones

and by different, they mean worse in every way

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Simply add 'allegedly' with an eye-roll smiley every now and then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Libel is one of the few things where U.S. law can be said to be unambiguously superior to many foreign equivalents.