Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinky has gone too far!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

that's a launch from vandenberg

that person is a moron

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Plinkey posted:

that's a launch from vandenberg

that person is a moron

Is it though?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ah gently caress, it was the firefly launch i wanted to watch that

gently caress you egales

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

emfive posted:

Oh god yea, no comparison with store-bought chicken "broth", even good-quality stuff. If you live near a Mexican/Central American/Korean grocery, basically one where you can get chicken feet, you'll get a lot of extra collagen from those.

when i was a kid our family went to a small korean restaurant and my dad ordered some house special chicken dish that was presented with the cooked chicken feet on the platter

dad proceeded to gross us kids out by picking up one of the feet and pulling on the leg tendon with his fork, making the claws open and close

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

Is it though?

yes

https://twitter.com/trevorjwelsh/status/1702511860581540280

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

I started trying to read Scott's Marmion, a long poem about Flodden Fields (a battle where some Scots got their asses kicked by Henry VIII, or more exactly Catherine of Aragon because Henry was away doing something stupid) and it is utterly unbearable

he was a loving superstar back in the day however, and Marmion was one of the Bronte sisters' favorite books.

I should keep the Mark Twain quote handy maybe.

http://www.twainquotes.com/SirWalterScott.html

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Musk can be the stupidest rear end in a top hat in the world forever and if his company gets a few of these off that's all he'll be remembered for and that is why he is what he is.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

petit choux posted:

Musk can be the stupidest rear end in a top hat in the world forever and if his company gets a few of these off that's all he'll be remembered for and that is why he is what he is.

Not a SpaceX launch

Plinkey has issued a correction as of 04:44 on Sep 15, 2023

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
The eagles game is also on twitch. Over 28'000 people watch. Critical roll at the same time is over 19'000.

It's kind of weird to watch sports go from this event on tv, to just another twitch stream, but with a couple billions dollars backing it.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

Not a SpaceX launch

Oh sorry, I'm a big dummy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

petit choux posted:

Oh sorry, I'm a big dummy

yup...

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

lpz comin in w the hard truths here

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thats just what the aliens want u to think

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

If I could I'd put up this many pics of Charlie but he's usually moving too fast

Keep em comin, love them pepper and pickles

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

petit choux posted:

no im coming in with the championship PYF TITLE BELT CHAMPION (me)

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Buddykins posted:

can a male vampire drink the blood of a human woman? what about a female vampire. does drinking the blood of a male vampire make you gay

I ain’t drinking gay blood no way no how

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

petit choux posted:

If I could I'd put up this many pics of Charlie but he's usually moving too fast

Keep em comin, love them pepper and pickles

pepper, singular

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

petit choux posted:

that's what she said

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

can a male vampire drink the blood of a human woman? what about a female vampire. does drinking the blood of a male vampire make you gay

it's not gay if it's your designated blood boy

that goes for both blood drinking and sex

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
https://twitter.com/KyleClark/status/1702498583755538598?s=20

Lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

pepper, singular

I was going to eventually replace Eddie after he died but Charlie really does seem happy as a solitary cat, and adding a new cat to the mix doesn't always end up well, so we're letting him have run of the house at least for now.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-stuff-you-should-know-26940277/episode/whats-the-deal-with-blood-types-29467920/

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

this is going to be used to rehabilitate his image GWB style while completely ignoring that he could have been saying this stuff publicly when it was happening lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

This is the most beautiful video I have ever seen.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Lmao boobert getting felt up on camera while blowing vape clouds

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Box of rats, send help

:3:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

"chicken Alfredo" does not make any sense. I mean, if you want to put some goo on chicken and call it "Alfredo", I guess that's fine, we live in a free society.

Alfredon't

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

the populace has finally come to support unions

just in time for billionaires to put chips in their heads

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

i vomit kittens posted:

this is going to be used to rehabilitate his image GWB style while completely ignoring that he could have been saying this stuff publicly when it was happening lol

If it helps drive a stake in the heart of the monster I don't care

DIE MONSTER DIE

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

WrasslorMonkey posted:

This is the most beautiful video I have ever seen.

Now THAT is main character syndrome.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

o7

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

i vomit kittens posted:

Fact remains he showed more integrity than most republicans. Not a very high bar, I admit.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I mean seriously, the repubs have done a speedrun right to the end of the Roman republic and I really try to avoid invoking that old analogy.

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022
pretty stupid you can't vape in a theater but they run fog machines the whole time to make the lights look cool

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

just thinking, but maybe do not gently caress with cassowaries

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

pink noise posted:

pretty stupid you can't vape in a theater but they run fog machines the whole time to make the lights look cool

Shut the gently caress up, Lauren.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Bilirubin posted:

just thinking, but maybe do not gently caress with cassowaries

It just wants a handful of shredded cheese then it'll leave you alone for awhile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I'm rewatching The Boys season 3 and I totally forgot how great Giancarlo Esposito is as the Vought CEO