Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

I got my ability going so yeah. Anyone reading the othee thrwad can inform me if they have some ailment attack going on?

Not sure, but it should be good preventative medicine nonetheless. Also a couple people were still frightened so that should help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I'll just go down your list straight down unless stated otherwise.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
*owl noises*

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Venom Soag posted:

I’ll answer this properly a bit later, I’m doing content and structure DA on the still-living members of the thread and it’s going to take a bit. At this stage I’m leaning towards Tpink, peramene (based on earlier reads) or RF (based on rereads)

Prince, I look forward to joining you in town hell. I guess we can’t let our town ruin the streak of not lynching scum.

And although this is again going to be a futile exercise,
##vote venom

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

tpink posted:

Prince, I look forward to joining you in town hell. I guess we can’t let our town ruin the streak of not lynching scum.

And although this is again going to be a futile exercise,
##vote venom

Getting pretty twitchy there, you should chill out.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
is birdstrike venom or slasher hawke

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Tired Moritz posted:

is birdstrike venom or slasher hawke

He’s his own man. I'm Asphyxious, and he is too... No... He's the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story - this "legend" - it's ours. We can change the world - and with it, the future. I am him, and he is me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're not paying any attention in the thread again, Moritz. Time to WAKE UP.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i legit cant keep track of all the alts and bird metal gear posters :(

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Venom Soag posted:

Going back and rereading the thread from day 1 is a special kind of hell.

Even waking up here in America and going through the 100-200 most recent posts is not-in-a-good-way special. There are all these fights I have to slog through, and then I eventually sarcastically tell people to shut up and then omg I'm in the fight now too, I stared into the void too long!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:cheers: Preliminary Phase is over! Results are in your character sheets! :cheers:

BATTLEFIELD: Guerrero

quote:

Pushing back into Mexican territory, the fighting takes to the streets. The tighter quarters favor those used to urban brawls, while those who long for the open sky are at a loss.
Universal Effect: All Bruisers have +1 to their offensive abilities, while all Ranchers have -1 to their offensive abilities.

BATTLE FORMATION
pre:
		TXSG
Anidav		Bifauxnen	Tired Moritz	busb
Drunk Nerds	Mithross

Murmur Twin	Truth Quark	Your Personal Muse
Kashuno		Tobbs Gnawed	Flying Leatherman
		DdN
:cheers: Battle phase starts now. Deadline for submitting Battle actions is ~8.5 hours from now, 8:30 PM ET Friday. :cheers:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Once again the armies came to Guerrero, and once more the locals took cover before the two forces clashed. They gathered what simple possessions they could with practiced panic, making for the hills and caverns nearby. From there, they waited and watched for the carnage to subside - knowing that the outcome meant little to them, in the end.

No matter the outcome of this war, everyone knew that Guerrero would never be the same again - just like anything touched by the power of Shine.

TEXAS STATE GUARD CASUALTIES
:clint: :siren: No one died! :siren: :clint:

DIVISIÓN DEL NORTE CASUALTIES
:ese: :siren: No one died! :siren: :ese:

:siren: THE BATTLE ENDS IN A DRAW! :siren:

Each army returns to their camp, ready to regroup, recuperate, and prepare - for tomorrow is another day, and another battle awaits.

...But that's not all that was waiting for their return.

TEXAS STATE GUARD CASUALTIES

quote:

YOU CAN'T HELP IT, YOU JUST GET SO ANGRY SOMETIMES. People say you've got a drinking problem, BUT YOU LIKE TO THINK OF IT AS MORE OF A DRINKING SOLUTION TO DEAL WITH THE ANNOYING PEOPLE TELLING YOU ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS. Sure, the cleanup gets a little messy afterwards. BUT THE PEACE AND QUIET IS SO GOOD.
:rip: Venom Soag, aka Leandro, TOWN-aligned Heavy, was killed at home on Night 6! :rip:

Day 7 starts now. Deadline is 8pm ET on Sunday 21-JAN-2018.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 7 :beerpal:

Not Voting (11): Anidav, Bifauxnen, busb, Drunk Nerds, iajanus, Mithross, Natural 20, peramene, Retro Futurist, Tired Moritz, tpink :rubshands:

With 11 people still alive, it takes 6 votes to execute.
The current deadline is January 21st, 2018 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Perfect.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

YOU CAN'T HELP IT, YOU JUST GET SO ANGRY SOMETIMES. People say you've got a drinking problem, BUT YOU LIKE TO THINK OF IT AS MORE OF A DRINKING SOLUTION TO DEAL WITH THE ANNOYING PEOPLE TELLING YOU ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS. 

Gaspy, I'm going to miss you so much.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anyway, this report should be good :allears:

Y'all are going to have to try a lot harder than that next time.

How's everyone feeling?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Hmm.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Venom, I am sorry I was convinced you’re scum.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
And I am genuinely surprised by that death since he would have had votes on him today.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

So what happened to Nat20?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

So what happened to Nat20?

I have some ideas, but first what's the damage

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I received very little damage. as in, someone was trying to test my barrier damage.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

I received very little damage. as in, someone was trying to test my barrier damage.

Interesting. I'm surprised Mithross made it back, hope he's doing ok. Load up your heal on him till I say otherwise.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I feel like Nat20 was hit by a preliminary ability that made him be switched in for busb.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Meaning the source of the preliminary ability is scum either

A. Trying to frame busb to make them look like scum.
B. Trying to swap in a second scum in order to output more damage at Bifauxnen.

Or am I off the mark?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I wasn't in the battle

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

busb posted:

I wasn't in the battle

You're funny mate

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

##vote busb

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
anidav, pera, iajanus, maybe mith are the scum

I wasn't in the battle.

I'm guessing scum ability or OPG to make me seem like i was in the battle. i wasn't allowed to submit any battle actions.
Given that my being in the battle is an illusion, i would hazard the guess that mith actually stayed in the battle but appeared not to be.

the fact anidav came in like this means he's probably the scum setting me up.

those are the facts, and the theory behind it. take it or leave it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote pera seems a given now

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
replace Mith with Nat20 in my post sorry, misread the names

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

busb, gimme a full claim while you're here. Don't stall making me go quote that thing again, you know what is expected.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

busb posted:

anidav, pera, iajanus, maybe mith are the scum

I wasn't in the battle.

I'm guessing scum ability or OPG to make me seem like i was in the battle. i wasn't allowed to submit any battle actions.
Given that my being in the battle is an illusion, i would hazard the guess that mith actually stayed in the battle but appeared not to be.

the fact anidav came in like this means he's probably the scum setting me up.

those are the facts, and the theory behind it. take it or leave it.

Uhhhh Mith was still in the battle it's Nat who got the boot

Prolly shoulda picked someone besides Anidav to accuse too jsyk

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
might as well i guess
i'm a sawbones light pawn
i'm currently Wounded and Poisoned and have been since the last battle
my first ability without buffs or debuffs is a high chance to cause large single target ranged damage
my second is ranged small guaranteed damage with a chance to demoralise the target
third is a day action large heal

d1 healed nobody
d3 flerp
d4 bif (didn't believe gaspy was town)
d5 anidav
d6 gaspy

thats all i have

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
oh and someone gave me a jacket and a second shine before b5

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
d2 jeabus heal

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lol ok nobody bother to vote today till day actions are sorted, it's just gonna be busb

Nice touch claiming you didn't even try to heal Jeabus, real good attempt to fit in with the town

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

busb posted:

d2 jeabus heal

:rolleyes:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

busb posted:

i hope u r feeling okay bif :unsmith:

this is wher ei healed you instead of gaspy