Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

The Cheshire Cat posted:

All abnos are easy to handle until they suddenly aren't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Keldulas posted:

And yet it's still considered a good tool. Which really does say something about how bad tools are overall.

I'm pretty sure anyone who's taken Shelter has done that several times, me among them.

A lot of the tools just seem awful.

A lot of them just seem to be "Oh here's this marginally useful thing, oh and they also cause instant death if you look at them wrong, have fun."

Which is like, do you actually think people will use this? At any point? At all?

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

Keldulas posted:

And yet it's still considered a good tool. Which really does say something about how bad tools are overall.

I'm pretty sure anyone who's taken Shelter has done that several times, me among them.

Guilty. Hell, I did it in this playthrough, though it didn't require a restart because DRV was all that got let out. :v:

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Keldulas posted:

If you’re lucky, you notice after something like the Scarecrow or the Murderer gets out and cancel the work; if you aren’t, it’s something like Blue Star, or multiple things have gotten loose.

Shelter isn’t even the worst “tool that releases other Abnormalities”!

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Narsham posted:

If you’re lucky, you notice after something like the Scarecrow or the Murderer gets out and cancel the work; if you aren’t, it’s something like Blue Star, or multiple things have gotten loose.

Shelter isn’t even the worst “tool that releases other Abnormalities”!

yeah, that's Just Mizu. :v:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
Now now, no need to get rude.

Mizu might release cuties to hang out with, but a tool she ain't.

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

Hey, Mizu is really happy to hang out with the cuties in their boxes. Really, it's worse to release them, because then they're hanging out with (and sometimes inside) other people too, and that just dilutes the experience.

If anything, Tenebrais is the one who releases them. Those poor birds...

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
T-03-46?
T-03-46!
T-03-46...

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

MinutePirateBug posted:

T-03-46?
T-03-46!
T-03-46...

This makes it sound like we're at the DMV.

Chaosbrain
Jun 13, 2013

Mad and loving it.

MinutePirateBug posted:

T-03-46?
T-03-46!
T-03-46...

I don’t know what you are talking about. Did you get mixed up and mid-read O-01-45?

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Yami Fenrir posted:

A lot of the tools just seem awful.

A lot of them just seem to be "Oh here's this marginally useful thing, oh and they also cause instant death if you look at them wrong, have fun."

Which is like, do you actually think people will use this? At any point? At all?

Yeah the trouble with most of them is even the marginally useful ones tend to have some kind of time limit on them, which makes them an attention tax in a game that already has a ton of attention taxes. Since aside from TRAIN the option to just leave them alone always exists, it's easier to just ignore them. The most useful one is probably the clock just because the thing it does is actually powerful and while it has a high cost, when the time comes that you need it, it's worth paying.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Deadmeat5150 posted:

This makes it sound like we're at the DMV.

Lobotomy corp is simply the DMV for Nth dimensional motorists who are essentially waiting in line for to fill out their REG 343 forms. The energy generation and employee deaths are the byproducts of multi-dimensional bureaucracy.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
The 'equip it and it just gives a passive buff' are also among the best tools for a reason.

cokerpilot
Apr 23, 2010

Battle Brothers! Stop coming to meetings drunk and trying to adopt Tevery Best!

Lord General! Stop standing on the table and making up stupid operation names!

Emperor, why do I put up with these people?
Okay, I hate to be that guy but can someone explain that T-himan reference to me. I think that they are either robot and or an alien or at least think they are but the other parts like their dialog in the last update have gone completely over my head. I originally thought they were a Terminator reference but that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

cokerpilot posted:

Okay, I hate to be that guy but can someone explain that T-himan reference to me. I think that they are either robot and or an alien or at least think they are but the other parts like their dialog in the last update have gone completely over my head. I originally thought they were a Terminator reference but that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe?

It's an X-Com reference. Thinmen are aliens disguised as human. They look like... thin men.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
Abnormality Roundup 9

Our facility is remarkably stable despite the couple of very problematic Abnormalities we've taken, and we're almost out of the woods when it comes to our equipment crunch. I feel like we're going to have a relatively smooth endgame coming, so I'll probably pull a couple of Abnormalities that I think are particularly interesting.

Mountain of Smiling Bodies

Mountain of Smiling Bodies is one of the easier ALEPHs to handle as long as you stay on top of body management. When it breaches, its base form is incredibly weak so it tries to seek out bodies to eat while running quickly enough to get past most Agents. Once it has eaten bodies, it becomes a problem-the way to prevent this is to either clear Clerks out with Execution bullets (which actually stops it from escaping due to deaths altogether) or by using its E.G.O suit to consume the dead bodies beforehand. This makes it an excellent pick for the 3 ALEPHs mission if Apocalypse Bird seems too difficult. Trainingwise, it's an excellent finisher for either Instinct or Repression, but the real prize is its gear-0.2x Black resistance is amazing come lategame, since most of the biggest threats deal Black damage.

The Naked Nest

I had honestly forgotten Naked Nest's Attachment was that high, and Repression was that low. :sweatdrop:

Anyways, The Naked Nest is a strange one-its Instinct preference means it should be good for Instinct training, but its rules make using it for that a bad idea unless we can reliably hit Good results. It's also decent at Attachment training, but Attachment training is best left to Black damage Abnormalities due to how the damage works-and again, we don't want to take a lot of damage with it. Overall, I find it works best at training Justice for someone who's wearing Mimicry armor-it's reliable for it, though not the best. It's still a keeper because in the worst case we can safely ignore it without penalty, and its E.G.O weapon is the Red equivalent of the Spore spear, boosting Red damage by 50%. Because of that, it tends to wind up in my facility whenever I see it.

Melting Love

Melting Love is one of a couple of Abnormalities which requires a total shift in how things are handled in order to work with it-Parasite Tree would be another example of this. Her favored Agent needs to be kept alone, Clerks have to be dealt with or kept apart from all other Agents until they slime out and then die, and her QC needs to be carefully managed to avoid instantly losing an Agent. Still, she's actually probably the most forgiving of them because we can opt to ignore her gimmick entirely. On any day where we don't want to farm her for energy, we can ignore her safely and get away with doing only Repression work on her. This will keep us from having any infection to work with, and her suit is powerful enough against Black damage to make this pretty simple in any situation short of Chesed's core suppression.

Her equipment is powerful, with the suit being arguably the third most powerful in the game despite having an ability which rarely ever activates. The slime mug, meanwhile, functions as a cannon and hits incredibly hard as a result. Despite how easygoing she's been for me in this playthrough, though, I'd only recommend her for newer players as something to grab, get all the equipment from, and then send away with a Memory Repository to never work with again.

Behavior Adjustment

-10 Prudence, +15 Attack/Move Speed. If returned before 30 seconds have gone by, the Agent dies. If the Agent runs out of SP, the Agent dies instead of panics. It's really that simple. Put it on an agent who wants Move and Attack Speed, and forget about it. A good pick, if only because it's a nice simple tool Abnormality that doesn't blow up our Agent at random or anything ridiculous like that.

TeeQueue fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Jul 5, 2021

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ProjMoonStudio/status/1339860454147911680

oh no.

oh no.

oh no no no no no.

I guess I'm just gonna be the weird Project Moon LPer guy forever now. :negative:

VinnyDonuts
Oct 4, 2013

:lobcorp:
I feel like they wanted to make tool abnormalities an interesting trade-off. A lot of them work in concept, just not in practice. We haven't seen a lot of the worst ones, purely because TQ has wisely avoided them, but a lot of them have upsides that sound good in practice- If an employee is dying, why not try to turn a certain death into a 50/50 shot? This tool can heal your entire facility in a pinch, you just need to pay attention to it!

Of course, in any situations where these effects would actually come in handy, either the tool's effect is lackluster, or requires too much micromanagement to be worthwhile. Sure, healing your entire facility sounds great, but when the penalty for forgetting about it (especially in the middle of a hectic suppression where you have a limited attention span - aka the only situation where it'd actually come in handy) is "you have to start the day over", then it's more trouble than it's worth.

This results in the boring tools that basically don't involve any tradeoffs at all being the only good ones. It's kinda sad, to be honest. :smith:

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

TeeQueue posted:

oh no.

oh no.

oh no no no no no.

I guess I'm just gonna be the weird Project Moon LPer guy forever now. :negative:
:getin:

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

TeeQueue posted:

oh no.

oh no.

oh no no no no no.

If you want to resign you could always go talk to Malkuth. She seems reasonable.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

TeeQueue posted:

I guess I'm just gonna be the weird AWESOME Project Moon LPer guy forever now. :negative:

:sun: no need to be so down on this!

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009

VinnyDonuts posted:

I feel like they wanted to make tool abnormalities an interesting trade-off. A lot of them work in concept, just not in practice. We haven't seen a lot of the worst ones, purely because TQ has wisely avoided them, but a lot of them have upsides that sound good in practice- If an employee is dying, why not try to turn a certain death into a 50/50 shot? This tool can heal your entire facility in a pinch, you just need to pay attention to it!

Of course, in any situations where these effects would actually come in handy, either the tool's effect is lackluster, or requires too much micromanagement to be worthwhile. Sure, healing your entire facility sounds great, but when the penalty for forgetting about it (especially in the middle of a hectic suppression where you have a limited attention span - aka the only situation where it'd actually come in handy) is "you have to start the day over", then it's more trouble than it's worth.

This results in the boring tools that basically don't involve any tradeoffs at all being the only good ones. It's kinda sad, to be honest. :smith:

We actually have Old Faith and Promise in the facility right now to showcase the major problem with tools. Tools tend to have major RNG associated with them. If you're ever in a situation where Old Faith and Promise's boost to your weapon actually seems like a good idea, even the 15% chance at the lowest odds to destroy the weapon completely is unacceptably high odds. You can get a 20% increase.... or you can basically turn your offense to 0.

Now apply those sort of odds to killing your employees entirely and that's a lot of tools dumpstered.

Chaosbrain
Jun 13, 2013

Mad and loving it.
To be clear, that tweet is talking about Lobotomy Corporation 2? What is LC-B? Lobotomy Corporation Base?

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Chaosbrain posted:

To be clear, that tweet is talking about Lobotomy Corporation 2? What is LC-B? Lobotomy Corporation Base?

It's talking about BOTH! They announced two new Lobotomy Corporation games in a single presentation. One (LC2) is a management simulator, and the other (LCB) seems to be some kind of SMT/Etrian Odyssey style dungeon crawler.

And I think that's as far as we go here-any further discussion of this should probably head to the megathread.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Designing good tools seems difficult. There are a bunch of good ones around. The trick is finding penalties that aren't too great to risk.
The Mirror is a good example, as it randomly shuffles stats - this makes it good for training when you're not particularly attached to your agents' current stat blocks, while giving you the risk of losing a particularly strong stat or that agent becoming totally nerfed in one area.
You Must Be Happy is another good one. You can choose to stop it to reliably get a small boost or penalty to stats, or you can let it spin up and take a gamble at a major boost with the risk of your agent being largely useless for the day.
Both of these have significant penalties but those only trigger when you try to overuse them.

Backwards Clock is another good one mechanically, since it's basically a fix-everything nuke with the explicit cost of one of your most powerful agents. The big benefit and big penalty balance out to something that, while situational, you'll be really happy for when you need it. I just wish it actually explained what it did.
The Shelter is similarly situational, but when you do need to keep someone away from a dangerous effect for a short period, it does it very well. Again the penalty is only from overuse.

It mostly comes down to the tool's drawbacks being predictable consequences of powerful tools, or punishments for taking too many chances that are individually fairly harmless. Something like Old Faith And Promise that gives you a small chance at the major penalty from the start never feel worth it.

I don't know what to make of the fact that none of the equippable tools we've seen so far feel like good tools. I don't know if that's a matter of TeeQueue just not focusing on them when he's using them, but mostly they seem to be small stat buffs for some drawback, which just isn't interesting. I'm sure you can do more with the concept of "this has a special effect on the user" than just boosting stats. Hell, Mountain's EGO suit is a cooler tool than any of the actual equippable tools we've seen; staple that to the Behaviour Adjustment's drawback and you've got a legitimately good and interesting equip tool.

Mathwyn
Oct 31, 2012

Ante up.

This dumb idea has been rattling around in my head all night and I need the the thread's help finishing it lest I suffer more white damage. :v:

On the first day of Christmas Lobcorp gave to me
A white bird with a red beak

On the second day of Christmas Lobcorp gave to me
Two pendants meeting
And a white bird with a red beak

And thats where I ran out ideas please help

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

I can think of a few options but most of them are spoilers. 3 eggs unhatching works though.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Mathwyn posted:

This dumb idea has been rattling around in my head all night and I need the the thread's help finishing it lest I suffer more white damage. :v:

On the first day of Christmas Lobcorp gave to me
A white bird with a red beak

On the second day of Christmas Lobcorp gave to me
Two pendants meeting
And a white bird with a red beak

And thats where I ran out ideas please help

I feel like a few pages ago people got started on this one, there may be some ideas back there?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I remember coming up with a 12 Days list a while back but never posted it.

It was something along the lines of

On the twelfth day of working in my facility:
Twelve birdy bite-marks
Eleven insane robots
Ten clerks a-fleeing
Nine mangled corpses
Eight worker bee drones
Seven slime infected
Six broke containment
Five violet noons
Four gifts from a tree
Three trumpets
Two magical girls
And a sin for a hundred good deeds!

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
I love how hugging the gross nest of parasite worms is the second best work type :allears:

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Theantero posted:

I love how hugging the gross nest of parasite worms is the second best work type :allears:

Actually, Attachment work is considered to be speaking with them and becoming emotionally close. Hugging is fulfilling a physical need and falls under Instinct work.

So it’s actually the best option. Just rub your face right up against the weird infectious parasite cocoon, it likes it, we promise. :lobcorp:

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

Keldulas posted:

We actually have Old Faith and Promise in the facility right now to showcase the major problem with tools. Tools tend to have major RNG associated with them.

RNG in critical places is annoying as hell. My second most hated Abnormality (after TRAIN) has an unseen before RNG mechanics tied to it, which can randomly either do almost nothing or royally screw you over. Not to mention that it does not have any sense narratively.

cokerpilot
Apr 23, 2010

Battle Brothers! Stop coming to meetings drunk and trying to adopt Tevery Best!

Lord General! Stop standing on the table and making up stupid operation names!

Emperor, why do I put up with these people?

Yami Fenrir posted:

It's an X-Com reference. Thinmen are aliens disguised as human. They look like... thin men.
... I am gonna chalk that one up to being so bloody obvious that my brain refused to accept it.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

TeeQueue posted:

oh no.

oh no.

oh no no no no no.

There's worse things to be typecast as. :v:

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

:getin:

Arcvasti
Jun 12, 2019

Never trust a bird.

TeeQueue posted:

(LCB) seems to be some kind of SMT/Etrian Odyssey style dungeon crawler.

B is obviously the protagonist of this game, it's right there in the title.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

It feels like a pretty good drawback for a held tool would be a serious vulnerablility to a given damage type. Perfectly manageable in the right situation, will get your agent killed in the wrong situation, and a good manager can tell the difference in advance.

t3isukone
Dec 18, 2020

13km away
I didn't quite get this account for the soul purposes of commenting on this fantastic LP-I wanted to look into archives-but now I've made it, I'll go out of my way to say that this is a fantastic LP of a fantastic(and incredibly frustrating) game and you should feel great for making it.

(Also so so excited for 45 and Binah in general.)

t3isukone fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Dec 19, 2020

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Day 40: Story

Music: Smokey Lounge Jazz Combo

People here don’t drink coffee in the morning?! There’s no better way to get energized than drinking a fresh cup of coffee before you start the day man~! What’s with the look on your faces?

Aww, isn’t this a shame~ I wasn’t expecting some massive welcome party, but I didn’t think you guys would be so heartless. Well, of course I understand. You’re all probably wondering why a talented man such as myself applied to join such a shabby company, huh? It’s totally suspicious and nonsensical, I get ya. Well, everyone has their own agenda…

Given that every other time we see "..........." in this sort of context it's A saying something he doesn't remember, I'm moderately certain this is an error and A should be speaking here.

This line is also a hint, of course. :v:

I think I heard about you from Carmen.

…Speaking of which, it was Carmen’s speech that really brought me here. Where is she right now?

Miss… It’s Daniel…

You can sit down here. The person that sits next to you will explain the details of your work.

What, so you knew I was coming?

Geez, I thought you were being sarcastic. May I request one thing before I join you officially? Could we get a coffee machine here? I want everyone to know how good true freshly brewed coffee is.

I vaguely remembered Carmen had told me about him a few days prior. That one of the elites would stop by to apply to our company. “He’s a bit pompous, so don’t believe everything he says,” she said to me. I asked how she was able to recruit such an elite. Carmen answered nonchalantly, as if I had asked about something trivial.

“Don’t you know that by now?”

Music: Strange Dream

I’ve waited a long time for a savior. Someone who could free me from my inertia and wake me up inside. Why did I never come to the realization that I myself could be my own savior? Would you be so kind as to remember my mistake? It’s very valuable to me.

Do you still not understand the reason why I didn’t stop you? I’m referring to the real reason why I watched you without immediately putting you through the replacement process like Tiphereth.

I know the word “death” means nothing to you now, but to them, it held meaning.

That’s weird, Lady Angela.

That’s rich, coming from the one who would gladly force a Containment Unit open just to garner a little more energy, isn’t it? Yet here I was, clumsily going with your flow as I assisted you… However, don’t go thinking that this was entirely my loss. I know now that you don’t really care about our condition. I know now that you weren’t the one I should have been obeying.

You clearly know what I mean. I’m not going to let you do whatever you want now.

You’re such a loser. In the past and even now.

However, although you may want to believe that nothing has changed… It is in fact that many things are changing.

It rests on you now to resolve the mess you made, Chesed. Let’s, as they say, bury the hatchet with any hard feelings between us. There is one thing I want you to know, though.

Music: Smokey Lounge Jazz Combo

I’m still unsure if I can truly fight back against the fear I may face in the future. But I’ve decided not to run away, at the very least.

In summary: Chesed tells Angela off, and says he's figured out who he should listen to now. Angela maintains that she knew this the entire time and only let him do it so he could learn the lesson on his own because she is a perfect AI who makes no errors, before calling back to something Carmen said to Daniel long ago. Chesed asks us for his marching orders, and with Those who are Faithful and Trustworthy acquired, the Seed has made it to 60%.

Music: Arachnitopia Theme Piano

Oh, I was recalling the sound of your footsteps. While there were clichés, you sometimes made the results more exciting by acting in unexpected ways. Still, the endings were all the same, no matter how the process went. Do you want me to share some memories through a hologram? It’s simply too good for me to watch alone.

I didn’t know that a human’s mental capacity could be so weak back then. You did alright the first couple of times, but then, one day…

Well, at that time, it was a little funny. I’m sorry. You made it so far, but you weren’t able to escape from that absolutely useless sense of guilt and hung yourself. Well, you were stopped immediately though.

Then, at this time, you were not fully prepared. That’s when I started to realize that it didn’t matter if you were mentally whole or not. What mattered was that you needed to find “realization” about something to stop this endless cycle.

>I'll continue watching.

I would love to see more, but let’s stop here for today. You might see something that you’re not supposed to witness yet if we continued.

---

>Can you stop the holograms, please?

Please understand, you should know that I don’t have much entertainment that I can enjoy. Really, you should have left me something to pass the time with.

---

Routes Merge Here

In summary: Angela shows us her home videos of our past, failed selves. Apparently the cognition filter wasn't always a thing and this led to… problems. She also mentions that she's realized that even if it breaks us, the only way out of this cycle is some kind of realization.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were showing me that because you were mad I didn't leave you anything to do.

That would be absurd, A. I am a perfect AI. While I can point out flaws in plans, I am not the sort to be unable to handle such a trifle as countless loops of boredom.

If you say so. :rolleyes:

Music: Sea Wind

On the contrary to what people say, it appears that aging does not necessarily bring greater wisdom. Just look at this old man. Going through what feels like an endless cycle of intermittent greed; the obsession over things that have passed; pointless regret. Now trapped in a routine of staring at the iron hands of time without reason.

I noticed you wear a sad expression on your face each time one of your employees died. Just as I have become an old man, no human being is free from the cycle of life and death. As our research was to cure the disease, not to live forever.

Do you remember that one employee? The one who was nice and upfront with you? He passed away recently. When he received the letter that he was accepted into Lobotomy Corporation, he never would have expected to meet such a futile demise. If I wanted, I could have brought him back to you.

Lives are trivial here. The tenuous hold on life can be severed so easily, and yet may come back as if nothing happened. We reached a point in which we don't even need to mourn their deaths. An employee who died just yesterday may come back from my simple call, yet another employee may never open their eyes again from a single wave of my hand. That is what death means here, A.

So please, don’t punish yourself too much. I do not wish to see you suffer from such a personal and insignificant thing. For the future will bring you much more pain to bear.

In summary: Not only do clerks not count, it turns out that absolutely nobody's deaths matter at all because Hokma can apparently just bring them back or kill them off at will. Therefore, there's no reason at all to feel bad any time we let someone die-our sadness is completely pointless. :lobcorp:

Speaking of which, I believe you mentioned that there was an agent who punched you in the face? I was wondering… who were they?

Yeah, you're gonna' have to keep wondering. I'm pretty sure you'd just kill them, and I like having them around.

I've already told you, there is no need to feel guilty over retiring an employee who is doing the wrong things. Death is insignificant.

Oh boy, I think I'm starting to get what this one's going to be about…

Hm?

Talking to myself. Anyways, I figure I probably deserved it so it's not an issue.

That's absurd!

That's my decision. And it's final. Drop it, Hokma.

...Very well, A. Have a pleasant day.

……… :sigh:

Ah, you wish to delve deeper into the secrets of the Well?

Not really.

Perhaps that is for the best. You have already seen their effects on normal minds.

Yeah. Look. I wanted to ask you about Gebura. You fought before, didn't you?

Did we? She was a good rival before we were both encased in cold metal, but in this current body can I be said to be the same person as when we met in a delightful symphony?

Yes, yes, whatever. I was wondering if you had any insight on how to deal with her.

I would assume you would deal with her the same way as you do all of your problems. Simply hide in a room and yell furiously into the winds until someone else solves it for you, before profiting from the solution.

...yeah this was a waste of time. Bye, Binah.

Farewell.

Next time, on Lobotomy Corporation: We do exactly that.

:v: Have you heard? Has anyone told you?

:j: The Rumor of Gebura's Breakdown!

:v: They say that she broke down during the fracas the other night, and hasn't been working since. Her whole system's on the fritz!

:j: Miss Tenebrais has been having to pick up all that slack by herself! So sad~ So unfair~

:v: I heard the manager's going to try and fix her, but there's no way he could stand against the Red Mist! She's too powerful to defeat!

:j: A paper-pusher against a legendary champion with legendary prowess, learned in the Backstreets and honed in the Outskirts!

:v: All of the clerks are saying the manager doesn't have a chance!

:j: What to do, what to dooo~?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
What on earth is Hokma’s background