Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sup Red Thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Li Dawny posted:

Him spending pages defending PBS isn't hyper defensive? I mean, sure, if you don't think that defending someone is defensive.

Vig is like 90%+ of the time a town role, and town vigs use their vig day 1 just about as frequently, and hit town pretty often as well. If you don't get why I am saying that voting the person out for making that vig day 1 isn't scummy or a reason to lynch them then I don't get how you interpret mafia games.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
day vig anyway

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
GLOWKU + CPIG ARE SCUM, OBEY ME

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
I don't think he's being dishonest I think he's just scum hunting. It helps that I agree with him that Capps playing isn't necessarily a scum tell.

People are acting very surprised that a player would stick to their arguments when they feel strongly about them :shrug:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

PAY ATTENTION TO MY ARGUMENTS

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Ok dongsbong but can we kill Cpig first Glowku is my friend

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Just got a note via PM that says Busb is a serial killer.

Infinitum posted:

Sup Red Thread?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JakeP posted:

Vig is like 90%+ of the time a town role, and town vigs use their vig day 1 just about as frequently, and hit town pretty often as well. If you don't get why I am saying that voting the person out for making that vig day 1 isn't scummy or a reason to lynch them then I don't get how you interpret mafia games.

I've said that I think PBS is town, I just think this crap between Taste and you is getting out of hand, like TMM and Ecco in red thread. Maybe, instead, we talk about someone like CPig who Dongsbott thinks is scum and has provided nothing so far.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Li Dawny posted:

I've said that I think PBS is town, I just think this crap between Taste and you is getting out of hand, like TMM and Ecco in red thread. Maybe, instead, we talk about someone like CPig who Dongsbott thinks is scum and has provided nothing so far.

Im only responding to him when he requests that I do :shrug:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I would also like to know why Dingsbott thinks Cpig and Glowku are scum.

He's playing against AR though so I have faith they will be good reasons.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, ##vote CPig . People's complete refusal to comment on him is super suspect and I think it's our best bet so far.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
What did Cpig do?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, ##vote CPig . People's complete refusal to comment on him is super suspect and I think it's our best bet so far.

maybe people aren't commenting on him because he has only posted 3 times since the game started and its all just kind of nothing

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JakeP posted:

maybe people aren't commenting on him because he has only posted 3 times since the game started and its all just kind of nothing

And that sounds like a town play to you?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Li Dawny posted:

And that sounds like a town play to you?

No but it explains why people aren't commenting on him lol

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and i mean its not like hes the only one who hasn't posted much. Like if he had 3 posts and everyone else in the game had a lot then I think it would be worth talking about, but half of the game has less then 10 posts

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JakeP posted:

and i mean its not like hes the only one who hasn't posted much. Like if he had 3 posts and everyone else in the game had a lot then I think it would be worth talking about, but half of the game has less then 10 posts

Well, I currently think it's our best chance right now. Dongsbott has a really good 'gut call' game, and I want to believe it over the people who are being active and providing opinions being scum.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I killed gulag for the following reasons:
1. Day vigs make me anxious and I want to unload them quickly so I have less options to think about.
2. I thought it would be funny to do it to gulag because of his day vig post,, the pikachu gimmick,, and the fact I keep betraying them
3. I am extremely arrogant and believe I have mafia super powers. I read gulags posts,, made a hasty gut read on them that lean scum and follow through with.

In short I'm a selfish player and potentially screwed us because I didn't consider all the extent of the consequences because I was overly jumpy I had a gun. Sorry to dawny.

I'm posting on a phone it's really awkward I hate it.. I won't be able to do rapid fire back and forths.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Taste is once again fixated on me.
Quark guy weirds me out not sure if scum read or just not used to their voice.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Before someone jumps in and says "oh it's uncharteristic for Capps to explain her motives like this" I feel kinda bad about the murder and also I enjoyv Dawny because she is sincere so I'm not going to do my usual dismissive thing like I do for the rest of you assholes who I have no respect for!!!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I enjoyed kubo and the two strings except for the part where George taeki said "oh my"

I groaned at that part

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Is Iron Chef new? Or a name change?

Iron Chef come here and tell me yourself

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Samfucius posted:

Is Iron Chef new? Or a name change?

Iron Chef come here and tell me yourself

hes been around for a long time I think but doesn't play often

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Tremendous Taste posted:

Anyone else not reading the thread need to weigh in

Sorry I said the wrong name.

##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste##vote Tremendous Taste

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Pls don't do that and break votefinder

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Seconded.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Just meant to emphasize. Didn't know it would break votefinder.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Li Dawny posted:

Seconded.

thirded

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Mayor Glowku posted:

Just meant to emphasize. Didn't know it would break votefinder.

Votefinder is a finicky mistress, and she was just fixed last week.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

For real though, there's a lot of back and forth about PBS. A ton of speculation that doesn't have much value...

Though I'm with Jake (as far as I've read) that EVEN THOUGH shooting gulag was not a good choice and ended up being an anti-town move, killing PBS wouldn't do much. Just speculating here but if PBS was actually scum, and since the scum in these games are more like "spies" for the other team, I doubt they'd get a day vig power or waste it that early. Take it as you will buy I think PBS is town and TT pushing so hard earlier wasn't very town like.

Li Dawny posted:

Votefinder is a finicky mistress, and she was just fixed last week.

RIP

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Li Dawny posted:

Him spending pages defending PBS isn't hyper defensive? I mean, sure, if you don't think that defending someone is defensive.

If this is getting at them both being scum I doubt Jake is bad enough to do that day one. If not I don't remember what this argument is about

Infinitum posted:

Did no one else see this?

Truth Quark posted:

Glowku is my friend

:kimchi: We've had some good games together haven't we

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

this is ridiculous i was going to fake a daycop action but that poo poo is never plausible im just going to fake a cop tonight on glowku

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

dongsbot 9000 posted:

this is ridiculous i was going to fake a daycop action but that poo poo is never plausible im just going to fake a cop tonight on glowku

Good luck pig. Snoot up some good info for The Great Blue!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

It does make me happy that lots of arguing is happening in the red thread too

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Solo quoting for more attention

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mayor Glowku posted:

Solo quoting for more attention

I mean do you think he is serious or something?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

JakeP posted:

I mean do you think he is serious or something?

based on him doing poo poo like this in other games, no. But I want him and other people to comment on it at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Though if you think about it, if we lynch busb and he's not correct we just lynch infi. That's a pretty safe day 1 gambit to think about.

• Locked thread