Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Here's a clip about Clash of Clans: https://clips.twitch.tv/InventiveCrunchyDogePanicBasket

edit: here's the whole interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X8QfZYdx3s

keevo fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jun 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Xavier Woods and Samoa Joe were on Giantbomb's E3 stream last night, I'll see if I can find a clip.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I haven't heard of that, but I'll check google video and see if they have anything on it

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I'll put the realmedia file up on my Hotline server, which is not affiliated in any way with SADwyw spider.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Aphrodite posted:

They need to give Naomi something to do, and can't trust Lana in a ladder match.

Or they can hardly trust 80% of the women in said match, and want to make sure Lana doesn't get killed

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

She calls that the rear end collision!

Clash of the Titties

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dromal phrenia posted:

Lana was supposedly really really awful before, right? I wonder if this is a miraculous transformation, because otherwise I'm not sure why she was catapulted straight into title contendership.

Did Lana ever even have any desire to wrestle? She was brought on as a valet and she's been extremely effective in that role, but I never really got a sense that she actually had any desire to be a wrestler beyond the odd bump here and there to pop a crowd.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Jerusalem posted:

Did Lana ever even have any desire to wrestle? She was brought on as a valet and she's been extremely effective in that role, but I never really got a sense that she actually had any desire to be a wrestler beyond the odd bump here and there to pop a crowd.

I mean, she did that one giant tag team clusterfuck at Wrestlemania.

I don't remember if she did much but I do remember it existing.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
She trained 4-5 years ago, before the Lana character. She got injured a couple of times very early on and stopped, switching entirely to managing. Seems she was always intended to wrestle but the injuries scared her and/or WWE off.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

pressedbunny posted:

She trained 4-5 years ago, before the Lana character. She got injured a couple of times very early on and stopped, switching entirely to managing. Seems she was always intended to wrestle but the injuries scared her and/or WWE off.

I thought that said injury was the reason she didn't want to wrestle anymore, but was happy performing in a managerial/valet role.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lana is a better wrestler than Naomi and more legit than Jinder loving Mahal, give her the belt.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
And all 3 better than Alexa

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the_american_dream posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

the_american_dream posted:

Well yeah, who isn't

BrigadierSensible posted:

I thought that said injury was the reason she didn't want to wrestle anymore, but was happy performing in a managerial/valet role.

She was happy managing but it wasn't a thing she wanted to do at first, or do forever

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Well yeah, who isn't

Bayley

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Lana and Rusev were on Jerichos podcast a month or two ago, she was talking about being pumped to wrestle when she started at nxt before stuff happened and she got paired with handsome rusev

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
bro we get it

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Right because he's the one trying too hard.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please respect the seriousness and sanctity of the W.W.E thread, thank you very much!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

THe big dog

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

VJeff posted:

Bayley to Belly works by Bayley interlocking her own hug with the power of her opponent's hug to create a double hug mobius loop. Its power is theoretically infinite. If she hugged Brock Lesnar, she'd probably put him through the surface of the earth.

Why doesn't she just use a loving bear hug?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

big show's insanely loud vape rips ftw

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Lana is bad...

I mean she's pretty, but still a terrible wrestler

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Guys I heard some wrestlers were on a video game thing. Is this true?

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Alexa is bad...

I mean she's pretty, but still a terrible wrestler

Fixed.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Under the vegetable posted:

Why doesn't she just use a loving bear hug?

Can't steal the bears move.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Quoting from last thread

Seems like it was this
https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/874690028986712064

At least he's happy again and WWE can't hurt him anymore :unsmith:

Actually it's probably the thing that was announced today, which is he's commentating Conor/Floyd

Hell yeah

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I hope I can see Rusev in Lanas corner yelling and commanding her to smash and Lana does her finisher to pin the opponent and then they lovingly and happily hi five like a healthy good couple.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Chris James 2 posted:

Actually it's probably the thing that was announced today, which is he's commentating Conor/Floyd

Hell yeah

Wow that's amazing for him. Way better than lovely WWE PPVs.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Gatts posted:

I hope I can see Rusev in Lanas corner yelling and commanding her to smash and Lana does her finisher to pin the opponent and then they lovingly and happily hi five like a healthy good couple.

I still have a bone from when summer did this

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Is there a ppv this sunday? Thinking about taking the free network offer just to laugh at whatever awful ppv gets crapped out.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Strawberry Panda posted:

Wow that's amazing for him. Way better than lovely WWE PPVs.

MAYWEATHER WITH ANOTHER HUG MAMA MIA

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Bumper Stickup posted:

Is there a ppv this sunday? Thinking about taking the free network offer just to laugh at whatever awful ppv gets crapped out.

It's a Smackdown ppv so it should be better than a Raw brand one.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Buy this and maybe your day one can also be H

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Bumper Stickup posted:

It's Money in the Bank so at least one match should be fun.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Jiro posted:

It's a Smackdown ppv so it should be better than a Raw brand one.

Ah fair enough.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The only match I'm looking forward to is Joe/Brock at GBoF, otherwise I'm basically blowing off WWE programming for the rest of the year*

* - subject to change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

And even the bit on the back isn't too stupid. gently caress, I think I gotta get this. Soon, my Day One will be H!

Eli Wiggum posted:

The only match I'm looking forward to is Joe/Brock at GBoF, otherwise I'm basically blowing off WWE programming for the rest of the year*

* - subject to change

Dave seems to think things will get better for SummerSlam. If SummerSlam is a let down, I'm probably out until the next Takeover, which'd be Survivor Series.

• Locked thread