Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
SaltEMike gripes about Star Citizen again

https://twitch.tv/757314874

:( "you can't wait to see where another 51 months takes me? At the rate this company is moving, not very far. I am in a depressed state about this game. 3.10 i was excited. I'm bored, I'm just bored. This is different than every other time, this is different"

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah, spiders and house geckos/lizards (which eat spiders too, so they are obviously an upgrade) are cool and always welcome at home to get rid of pests. Just don't spin your webs in an annoying place and you're cool.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Quavers posted:

Another Turbulent advert

https://emploi.afjv.com/emploi-jeux-video/EDEV1847-18619

:v: What you will do with us

As a member of the Game Services team for Star Citizen, you will be responsible for building the online MMO backend services and related tools, acting on both the server and the game client. The team is based in Montreal, but operates primarily online with studios located in the US and UK.

Your main objectives will be:
Design service APIs to optimize game functionality by working closely with Game Designers
Develop scalable online macroservices in a vast ecosystem of interrelated services
Program in tandem with gameplay developers to activate the game client
Take ownership of the game's features in the MMO architecture from start to deployment and operation

You will work with the following technologies:
Communications with gRPC and Protobuf
Gameplay services under Node.JS with Typescript
High performance services with C ++ and gRPC
C ++ Game Client (StarEngine) Communications with gRPC
Distributed message queues (Kafka)
Deployment with Kubernetes, Docker and Linkerd2

Your talents
Communicate effectively with people and translate technical jargon
Adapt to different contexts, sometimes changing priorities
Manage your schedule to ensure productivity and efficiency in projects
Demonstrate autonomy, thoroughness and curiosity about new technologies
Get things done, share best practices in backend development, contribute to the implementation of efficient processes

Candidate Profile
Your previous achievements and experiences
Relevant programming experience or bachelor's degree in computer science
4 years + experience in backend programming
2+ years of programming experience with Node.js and experience with TypeScript
Good understanding of Linux command prompt, git, and build procedures
Good understanding of real-time network communication via gRPC, WebSocket
Knowledge of event sourcing and Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
Experience with C / C ++
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes; an advantage
Experience working in a video game studio, an asset

What you're dying to accomplish
Create macroservices in a multilingual environment
Be part of a fast iterating development environment
Estimate the effort to complete specific tasks, meet delivery deadlines and help the team collectively define and meet the production schedule
Provide mentorship to other developers on technologies you have learned to master
Design innovative online services with an emphasis on fault tolerance, scalability and security
Understand the functionality of the game in order to provide clean, well-defined and documented service APIs
Use Cloud Native Technologies to Ensure Star Citizen is Built on a Sustainable Ecosystem
Provide tools and applications to enable LiveOps teams to manage the game
Interact with infrastructure engineers to analyze, inform, review, and improve the reliability and scalability of the game backend

Required Skills
gRPC 1 to 2 years
Node.js 3 to 5 years
C ++ 3 to 5 years
Kafka 3 to 5 years
Kubernetes 3 to 5 years
Protobuf 1 to 2 years
TypeScript 3 to 5 years
Docker 1 to 2 years
Linkerd2 1 to 2 years

:thunk:

So what is it exactly the CIG does anymore, we've known from day 1 they subbed out a lot of work

But turbulent seems to be doing 99% of the stuff they 'claim' to be doing each patch

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Blue On Blue posted:

So what is it exactly the CIG does anymore, we've known from day 1 they subbed out a lot of work

But turbulent seems to be doing 99% of the stuff they 'claim' to be doing each patch

quote:

CIG spent several years to make custom tools to build in an easier way their universe (planetary tech, building block, etc).
If the tools are powerful enough, this partnership might be just giving to Turbulent an access to their internal tools. For me it's just a step forward the industrialization of system's creation.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

even if that was halfway believable, all it means is CIG took 300 million + and 8 years to make a bunch of tools, so someone else can make a game with it all and get paid for it from CIG

great success Chris, you've managed to find a way to stall things worse than everyone thought

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Quavers posted:

Another Turbulent advert

As a member of the Game Services team for Star Citizen, you will be responsible for building the online MMO backend services and related tools, acting on both the server and the game client. The team is based in Montreal, but operates primarily online with studios located in the US and UK.

Design service APIs to optimize game functionality by working closely with Game Designers
Develop scalable online macroservices in a vast ecosystem of interrelated services
Take ownership of the game's features in the MMO architecture from start to deployment and operation

Your talents
Get things done, share best practices in backend development, contribute to the implementation of efficient processes

Candidate Profile
Experience with C / C ++

Estimate the effort to complete specific tasks, meet delivery deadlines and help the team collectively define and meet the production schedule
Provide mentorship to other developers on technologies you have learned to master
Design innovative online services with an emphasis on fault tolerance, scalability and security
Understand the functionality of the game in order to provide clean, well-defined and documented service APIs
Use Cloud Native Technologies to Ensure Star Citizen is Built on a Sustainable Ecosystem
Interact with infrastructure engineers to analyze, inform, review, and improve the reliability and scalability of the game backend

Required Skills
gRPC 1 to 2 years
Node.js 3 to 5 years
C ++ 3 to 5 years
Kafka 3 to 5 years
Kubernetes 3 to 5 years
Protobuf 1 to 2 years
TypeScript 3 to 5 years
Docker 1 to 2 years
Linkerd2 1 to 2 years

From a dev POV, this is nuts. C++/node.js pro with strong dev ops chops plus all the other stuff? Sure, I can also cook at a michelin level and do major auto repairs too!

quote:

uh huh

quote:

lots of starengine experience from all those other applications utilizing this well known tech

quote:

500 employees, wtf is devops?

quote:

... always sometimes changing priorities
not a red flag, it's just agile!

I want to post this to one of the dev threads. It'd be a field day. This sounds exactly like a job posting I'd expect to see from a marketing agency. "We're getting random piles of money for 'dev' things. Of course, all expectations and timelines are well documented!" (they're not)

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

colonelwest posted:

My favorite Citizen response to the almost complete communications blackout from CIG, is that they don’t deserve any transparency. Because they haven’t yet driven away all of the haters and FUDsters, or fully excised the doubt within themselves; so that each update from CIG can land in a bubble absolutely free of criticism. Only then will they be worthy of receiving the roadmap to the roadmap.

The usual cultish behavior. :rolleyes:

But honestly for all the guys who really want to have a video game they can enjoy and just want some answers, I hope CIG will provide. This is them being late to their own party. Again. The least they can do is tell people they didn't make it after all.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Bumble He posted:

rooting for the titanic here.
spiders are my kryptonite.

spiders...drat spiders are...nightmare creatures

I'm hoping people just stop with the spiders. Spiders give me the creeps and I don't care if they are good or bad or anything.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Beet Wagon posted:

Jesus christ, imagine being this broken as a person. At least ask CIG to make it follow you around or something, for gently caress's sake.

At least, as far as I'm aware, the Penguin is not going to piss off Sanrio with a potential lawsuit over their ripoff of Hello Kitty. If I were cig, I too would try to bury their previous mascot into the depths of a forgotten bad accident.

But similarly, when you have a broken game and your response to try to placate people is by giving them some toy items because you can't actually fix the game, I guess more power to then if People fall for it.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

trucutru posted:

Yeah, spiders and house geckos/lizards (which eat spiders too, so they are obviously an upgrade) are cool and always welcome at home to get rid of pests. Just don't spin your webs in an annoying place and you're cool.

lmao geckos don't spin webs you huge idiot you gigantic moron I bet you don't even have an Idris either

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

colonelwest posted:

Now that the Q3 SQ54 Beta deadline has definitively passed without any comment from CIG, both games once again have no release dates or even a vague estimation of completion.

As a CTO of a major software developer I think this is normal and good. Clients often give us 300 million dollars and tell us to “go gently caress around for a decade”.

Just want to confirm this story as 100% true.

Just last year I was at a conference where colonelwest was talking about developing a webpage and he explained that his team of 200 people were nearing completion of the login page after only 20 years.

There was, as you imagine, a collective gasp from all of us and somebody stood up and shouted "How can you do that so fast?! Tell us your secret!!"

And while I was sipping on a pumpkin spice latte he said that it was because he harnessed the true power of infinite cloud computing and his tier 0 iteration of button link tech was coming along well. His keyboard to screen pipeline was strong and in good form and he was designing the login screen for future computers and Internet that would run it, so naturally the demo was very slow and jerky.

But really it was a room full of CTOs all begging for the ability to develop some piece of software within their lifetime.

After that I joined him in the "how to have your children continue your jira ticket and maintain version continuity across generations" panel. It was all pretty eye opening and I highly suggest when we're out of corona you all attend the next year.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Quavers posted:

Another Turbulent advert

Your talents

Candidate Profile
Experience with C / C ++

Required Skills
gRPC 1 to 2 years
Node.js 3 to 5 years
C ++ 3 to 5 years
Kafka 3 to 5 years
Kubernetes 3 to 5 years
Protobuf 1 to 2 years
TypeScript 3 to 5 years
Docker 1 to 2 years
Linkerd2 1 to 2 years

I sure hope somebody asks CR and CIG about this nonsense because it kind of looks like somebody is trying to steal CRs dream!

And the way these job postings are worded make it sound like there's almost nothing there after 8 years of development!

How can this be?!?!

:trustme:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Blue On Blue posted:

They had to build a loving company you goddamn needy bastard. Like you think a company just pops up by magic? No! We're loving lucky that CIG has even graced us with concept art to buy because it takes years and years and years to establish a company and the multitude of creepy shell companies we can't talk about!

loving needy. No wonder CR won't tell us anything with fudsters like you around asking for "progress" or "results" or "what have you been doing all these years".

Did you miss CR the other day talking to us unworthy scum??? Do you need more?!! loving go take you soo bowl to the end of the line and don't let me catch you in this game development kitchen again!! Do you not even loving understand game design development and ideas???

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Honestly I think it's time to start supporting CIG.

I've heard from so many legitimate CEOs and CTOs and developers that say this is perfectly normal that I no longer believe in progress anymore. In fact, I'm going to try to find a good dial up Internet provider in my area again so I can whip out the old 9600 bauds of power, which is honestly more than anybody will ever need.

I'm gonna go play some Missile Command while I wait for Chris to revolutionize deployment strategies and personal computer gaming. I sure hope this will work with my Voodoo card because I am ready!

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

The Titanic posted:

Honestly I think it's time to start supporting CIG.

I've heard from so many legitimate CEOs and CTOs and developers that say this is perfectly normal that I no longer believe in progress anymore. In fact, I'm going to try to find a good dial up Internet provider in my area again so I can whip out the old 9600 bauds of power, which is honestly more than anybody will ever need.

I'm gonna go play some Missile Command while I wait for Chris to revolutionize deployment strategies and personal computer gaming. I sure hope this will work with my Voodoo card because I am ready!

True fact: Missile Command took so long to develop that the Cold War was over by the time it came out. Also it cost more than the entire defense budget for that period. This is what real game development looks like

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

I can’t wait for the launch of Starfield and Citizens claiming it had a 20+ year dev cycle, because Todd Howard once said in an interview that they tossed around ideas for a space game back in the early 2000’s.

Experimental Skin
Apr 16, 2016

colonelwest posted:

I can’t wait for the launch of Store Citizer and FUDSters claiming it had a 20+ year dev cycle, because Robert Space once has Kickstarter that they tossed around ideas for a space game back in the 2012.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mr.Tophat posted:

Personal Inner Thoughts eh? I find myself clawing at the PIT regularly. Thank you CIG for giving a name to the thing that must not be

Ever had any impersonal inner thoughts?

Asking for a friend

kilus aof
Mar 24, 2001

Mirificus posted:

Lore Updates
New United: 2950 Imperator Candidate Debate

"retire environmentally destructive terraforming technology"

If a planet has an environment that can be destroyed by terraforming it doesn't need terraforming. Never read Star Citizen lore articles, it's just full of 2+2 = dishwasher reasoning.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

colonelwest posted:

I can’t wait for the launch of Starfield and Citizens claiming it had a 20+ year dev cycle, because Todd Howard once said in an interview that they tossed around ideas for a space game back in the early 2000’s.

The inevitable consequences of Starfield is that people will get their space sex dungeons in levels of fidelity and porcelain skin from hugely over engineered female models that Bethesda's modding community have been perfecting over the last decade in Skyrim.

If SC can't beat Starfield to market it will probably be a huge blow, because Starfield will very quickly go from M rated to AO to WTF within a week or two.

Not only will there be space sex dungeons, but I'm pretty confident people will mod Star Citizen into as well... and it will probably work better and look better in motion than the source material.

Or Starfield could also be terrible because Bethesda hasn't had a decent game come out that wasn't Doom since Skyrim, either. They don't exactly fill me with confidence.

But if it's even close to Skyrim or Oblivion, it's going to hurt the money mill for SC pretty quickly. Once you can fly around in SC ships in a working game while getting a lap dance from your in game sibling, they're one bathroom mod away from sucking the life and excitement out of CRs hopes and dreams.

The Titanic fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Oct 2, 2020

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
Speaking of outside contractors...

shrach posted:

It has been a few months but it is time for CLOUD IMPERIUM UK LTD to once again gently caress about with its share capital.
The info hasn't been processed by Companies House yet but on the face of it, I think they have reduced the nominal share capital from 1.1million shares with a par value of nothing, to fewer, I don't know 100,000 shares maybe also with a par value of nothing.

There will be a statement about how they are good for all their debts and such to accompany this move. On the face of it this is another pointless move so maybe there is some point to it. The total share capital remains £117.158 apparently but perhaps some shares have changed hands.

Say shrach, you remember that loan charge from 2017 that went to Icesprite?

Guess who filed?

Look up Icesprite, Firesprite, Firesprite Games Ltd, and Fabrik Games.

https://www.firesprite.com/careers/pages/lead-designer/
https://www.firesprite.com/careers/pages/senior-technical-level-designer-1/
https://www.firesprite.com/careers/pages/game-designer-1/
https://www.firesprite.com/careers/pages/senior-principal-environment-artist-1/

All have a common man: Graeme Anker. Who is Graeme Anker? Doesn't sound like a Roberts family connection.

Turns out, it's an Elms family connection.

https://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,75360/
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/retro-gamer/20180222/281651075574034

Bootcha fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Oct 2, 2020

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Mirificus posted:

quote:

Oh right, so what Frontier Developments said wasn't true? You can walk around inside your ships in Odyssey? Look out of windows other than the cockpit? You can EVA through hatches and airlocks no more teleporting from cockpit into your vehicle to go planetside? There will be physicalised buttons and switches, ship damage states inside the ships and components? You can land your small ships inside your big ships? You'll be able to see and interact with your passengers now? Have other players aboard your ship as crew, door gunners! Physicalised cargo boxes, driving vehicles into and out of the ship? Food storage, weapons storage, clothes and flight suit storage, toilets/showers? There will be sleeping quarters and captains quarters, games to play aboard ship, saunas and swimming pools?

Yes? Really? that's all coming with Odyssey? That'll please the fans. Thanks for letting us know!

Well to be honest though, the bolded stuff isn't in SC either, the underlined stuff has a good chance of killing you, and the italicized stuff doesn't actually add any gameplay. :shrug:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I can walk around in my ship and seemlessly exit the hatch to go planetside in Outer Wilds, I guess Mobius Digital's team of like 10 people beat them to it.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

The Titanic posted:

The inevitable consequences of Starfield is that people will get their space sex dungeons in levels of fidelity and porcelain skin from hugely over engineered female models that Bethesda's modding community have been perfecting over the last decade in Skyrim.

If SC can't beat Starfield to market it will probably be a huge blow, because Starfield will very quickly go from M rated to AO to WTF within a week or two.

Not only will there be space sex dungeons, but I'm pretty confident people will mod Star Citizen into as well... and it will probably work better and look better in motion than the source material.

Or Starfield could also be terrible because Bethesda hasn't had a decent game come out that wasn't Doom since Skyrim, either. They don't exactly fill me with confidence.

But if it's even close to Skyrim or Oblivion, it's going to hurt the money mill for SC pretty quickly. Once you can fly around in SC ships in a working game while getting a lap dance from your in game sibling, they're one bathroom mod away from sucking the life and excitement out of CRs hopes and dreams.

Lol yeah, I’m also going to make the bold prediction that we’ll be able to fly around a fully functioning Idris with multi-crew mechanics in a Starfield mod, before any of that exists in Star Citizen.

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

Scruffpuff posted:

Chris Roberts thinks that pixels in a video game should be 1:1 to atoms in the real world. Which is why "you control the spaceman who controls the ship" is so important - the spaceman and ship exist independently, like everything else, and when you tell him to sit down he sits in the chair of the ship and then uses the controls to control the ship, which, no matter how you accomplish it, is different only in the minds of the backers from just controlling the ship directly like actual games do. Everything has to "exist" in the gamespace simultaneously, how that's more "real" that using loading screens is beyond me, since everything virtual is fake by definition - loading an entire 30 GB .pst file into RAM at once in Outlook isn't more real than just loading the bits you're currently looking at, but in Chris Roberts's mind, that's "fake." You see, in real life you're holding an entire book, even if you can only see the pages it's opened to, the whole book is always there, so in a game it has to work that way too! That's "real," don't you understand how important it is to just know in the back of your mind that the pages you can't see are there anyway?

There's an ancient philosophical riddle that asks "if a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?" Nice to know that thousands of years ago, people understood the concept that you don't have to load in resources that nobody is going be there to experience, but Chris Roberts doesn't. The man has a pre-caveman level intellect.

I'm just catching back up and had to quote these powerful words.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

Also, got tested for Covid tonight, felt like poo poo and got told to go do it, oooer

I thought cats can't catch that?

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

EA should release more 40$ Star Wars games, imo

Squadrons is a lot of fun.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Quavers posted:

Another Turbulent advert

Your talents

Candidate Profile
Experience with C / C ++

Required Skills
gRPC 1 to 2 years
Node.js 3 to 5 years
C ++ 3 to 5 years
Kafka 3 to 5 years
Kubernetes 3 to 5 years
Protobuf 1 to 2 years
TypeScript 3 to 5 years
Docker 1 to 2 years
Linkerd2 1 to 2 years

As the Agent and others have said before, seems we are actually witnessing the slow but sure transfer of accountability and responsibility from CIG to Turbulent. Weather the aim is to transfer some of the main activities or just some secondary discreet chunks is still to be seen. This would also explain the possible cash outs/exits.

MedicineHut fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Oct 2, 2020

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

The Titanic posted:

I will totally not like the thread if it gets inundated with spiders. :(

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Bootcha posted:

Speaking of outside contractors...

Say shrach, you remember that loan charge from 2017 that went to Icesprite?

Guess who filed?

Look up Icesprite, Firesprite, Firesprite Games Ltd, and Fabrik Games.

https://www.firesprite.com/careers/pages/lead-designer/
https://www.firesprite.com/careers/pages/senior-technical-level-designer-1/
https://www.firesprite.com/careers/pages/game-designer-1/
https://www.firesprite.com/careers/pages/senior-principal-environment-artist-1/

All have a common man: Graeme Anker. Who is Graeme Anker? Doesn't sound like a Roberts family connection.

Turns out, it's an Elms family connection.

https://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,75360/
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/retro-gamer/20180222/281651075574034

This, erm... good for Star Citizen?

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

tuo posted:

I thought cats can't catch that?

I know this is a joke, but there have been several confirmed cases of Human to Feline transmission (but not the other way).

Get well, Dance-y Cat !

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MedicineHut posted:

Elite´s Odyssey thing will have a "Star Marine" equivalent but which works. Their CM also just confirmed in a stream that NPC´s do NOT stand on tables or chairs.

:laffo:

:perfect:

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time
Okay, so I was wrong in what I guessed Cloud Imperium UK Ltd had done.

So what they have in fact done, is moved £1m from the share premium account to a new special reserve, reducing the £23.7m to £22.7m in the share premium account.

Since the company is technically insolvent, there are restrictions on what they can do with cash they have, which they only have via the share premium account. Namely pay dividends.

Goodman Jones posted:

A common frustration
A number of our private international clients – including Russian, Italian, Spanish and US companies – have seen real benefit from this change in Company Law.

We recently worked with a Russian group that owns a UK company with valuable intellectual property rights. The UK subsidiary did not have reserves large enough to pay dividends, but it held a fair amount of cash that it wished to distribute back to the parent. It also had a large share premium reserve. The group assumed it would be difficult to declare a dividend – as it would be in Russia. Specifically, they expected to be involved in a difficult and lengthy process involving large legal fees. Yet the directors were surprised by how easy and quick it was to create distributable reserves from their current structure and declare a dividend back to the parent company.

Another of our clients, an Italian fashion chain with a UK subsidiary, was historically loss-making because of its expensive location. The subsidiary had then started making profits, but again had insufficient reserves to declare a dividend. We advised the group to undertake a capital reduction in order to convert the share premium reserve into a distributable reserves. Although, they were aware that this could be done, they were concerned about the cost and the time commitment. They were staggered by the ease with which the process was completed.

The only logical reason to do this is if you want to take £1m out of the technically insolvent company that is only propped up by a recent infusion of capital. Very odd. If they do declare a dividend, it won't be public until December of the year after when the accounts are filed. Such a small amount though, perhaps they will repeat this process in future.

Here's their accompanying statement saying they are a solvent company for the next 12 months. Erin possibly spoiling a feature of Odyssey expansion by signing ED Robots.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

The :smug: of the guy on the right. He knows what's up

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

downout posted:

From a dev POV, this is nuts. C++/node.js pro with strong dev ops chops plus all the other stuff? Sure, I can also cook at a michelin level and do major auto repairs too!
uh huh
lots of starengine experience from all those other applications utilizing this well known tech
500 employees, wtf is devops?
not a red flag, it's just agile!

I want to post this to one of the dev threads. It'd be a field day. This sounds exactly like a job posting I'd expect to see from a marketing agency. "We're getting random piles of money for 'dev' things. Of course, all expectations and timelines are well documented!" (they're not)

Please do and link to it here :D

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

ED Robots

Dooguk
Oct 11, 2016

Pillbug
Strangli couldn't be arsed signing her loving name.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

The mushroom cloud was a nice touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
A demon doth defecate at thy door
All the Robertses have the most clownshoes signatures, seems about right