Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Side-note, am I the only one noticing that Sandwolf is being shockingly chill :v: ? I'm used to more... fury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Like, I'm still sorting my thoughts out but at this point I'm really tempted to kill anyone over ASF just because I feel so strongly that the bandwagon was started by one or more scums.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Dancer posted:

Side-note, am I the only one noticing that Sandwolf is being shockingly chill :v: ? I'm used to more... fury.

Ahaha Jesus this is a backhanded compliment, I’ve been trying to be more chill, I don’t like having a reputation for “fury”

I smoke too much drat weed for that

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Dancer posted:

Like, I'm still sorting my thoughts out but at this point I'm really tempted to kill anyone over ASF just because I feel so strongly that the bandwagon was started by one or more scums.

Yeah this but also ASF is probably not a huge boon regardless of alignment. I agree with you saying they’d probably lurk no matter what, but like you said, that becomes a greater detriment the farther we go

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dancer posted:

She was suss on me earlier, and I was the obvious vote (with me at 4 and everyone else at 2 or less, odds were pretty large that it would be impossible to gather enough votes for anyone other than me in 6 hours) and all of a sudden she pops up But out of nowhere she's like let's kill a lurker (despite, repeating for emphasis, the vote leader being someone she's suss on).

Her going hard on Mega (placing them as literally the scummiest person in the game) also matches this theory.

you are middle of the pack, dude.

and Mega IS the scummiest person in the game

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

you are middle of the pack, dude.

and Mega IS the scummiest person in the game

Bifauxnen posted:

hm, could just be dumb town not getting the joke. But even if you don't get the joke, it's just a straightforward "well if he's the most scum why don't you vote him" question, so AA trying to spin it as a ~*~BIG DEAL~*~ looks far more actively scummy

current suspects:
Mega
AA
RF less so, seems to just be backin peeps up, especially peeps I think are scummy
Humalong for bleh scummy gutfeel
Dancer maybe
Binus still not scummy overall but now downgraded from looking near the top of my townie list

Bifauxnen posted:

ok 11 hours to go

I'm about to fall asleep at any moment and I'll post when I wake up, but I will probably not be around for deadline so plz vote for Mega, that is the most solid lead I have

in the meantime here is my drunken Lumpenlist, a Drunkenlist if you will

Townie towns

Lumpen : feels like his effort town game, why the gently caress are any idiots voting for him, specially on D1 why not just vote a lurker instead ya twats

Sandwolf: active and feels townie even if I don't agree with him about a lot of individual facts or reads

Tommu: kinda active at points, so vaguely leaning town, even if a lot of it's jokephasey that is still an important part of the game, putting yourself out there instead of being a chickenshit

Only just barely leaning Town

binus: very active, and the pushes on him seemed lovely, so leaning townie but deffo not cleared or nothing

ASF : miiiiiildly townie, going along with the vote on me when I requested it could've just been scum trying to blend in, but not an active ping.

Very vague scum feels

IS : scummy gutfeel, just sniping on stuff that seems weird or pointless to me

Hal : just his usual lurking and chilling, but commenting on miller stuff seemed weak as, just looking for something safe to comment on I think

RF: total null, which is bad in itself but leaning scum by default

Dancer : scummy gutfeel but not much to go on

Humalong : scummy gutfeel but more so than Dancer, any time he's posted it has not seemed town

Suuuuuper scum

AA : prolly Mega's scumbro

MegaZeroX : strongest scum read, for reasons already explained in detail

In both these ASF is either nothing or lean town even.

And even if ASF was lean scum, the fact that you are willing the evident risk of NE after saying:

Bifauxnen posted:

ugh it'll mean even numbers again which I hate but never not lunch

##vote binus

gives me more reason to think that you have other motivations for your vote. Such as not wanting me killed for the previously explained reason (also because I'm just an obvious alternative to suggest for when heat is starting to build up on you or your scumbuds)

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Entirely circumstantial and probably meaningless but: lol I also just realized you happened to aim for the one person voting you.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Also heads up that I'll be moving to bed soon-ish so my vote will get locked in before long.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

yeah that's kinda what made me look at him again, seeing the new vote count still had him there never doing Jack poo poo since

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Side-note Bif why change your mind about AA? You called him "probably Mega's scumbro" yet chose a different 0-vote person to go with. Is it just that you hate lurkers that much? Or did you change your mind for some reason (and what's the reason)?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dancer posted:

Side-note Bif why change your mind about AA? You called him "probably Mega's scumbro" yet chose a different 0-vote person to go with. Is it just that you hate lurkers that much? Or did you change your mind for some reason (and what's the reason)?

Cause Mega might be some wacky 3p poo poo instead actually. So AA still looks scummy overall but not for that reason so much. this ASF thing was a totally new find, gotta get that poo poo out there before I get NKed but keep at it and maybe I'll see ya D2 thanks mate

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

A Sometimes Food (3): Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Lumpen
Dancer (3): Tommu, IllegallySober, Retro Futurist, Lumpen, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Lumpen
Bifauxnen (2): A Sometimes Food, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Dancer
Lumpen (1): b-minus1, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Dancer, Dancer, Anomalous Amalgam, Dancer, Dancer
Lynch No One! (1): Dancer, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Dancer
Hal Incandenza (0): Lumpen, Dancer, Dancer, Lumpen
b-minus1 (0): Tommu, Dancer, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, Dancer, Dancer, Bifauxnen, IllegallySober, Sandwolf, Tommu, Sandwolf, Dancer, IllegallySober, Dancer, Dancer, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Retro Futurist (0): IllegallySober, IllegallySober

Not Voting (2): Hal Incandenza, Sandwolf

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 05th, 2019 at 1:53 a.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours, 23 minutes.

mod-approved
11:28pm EST

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Hello here was my expensive decision for the evening

In terms of game state, I still have yet to catch up. Grabbing a late dinner and then I’m planning to reread.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
##vote Dancer
Gonna flip Scum, one way or another!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

bah, I can switch but all this push where he's even getting indignant about me NOT wanting to lunch him kiiiiiiiiinda suggests he is not in fact scum

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
Hello i have not read the last 90 posts whats going on please sum up in 3 words.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Dancer (4): Tommu, IllegallySober, Retro Futurist, Lumpen, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Lumpen, Lumpen
A Sometimes Food (2): Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Lumpen, Lumpen
Bifauxnen (2): A Sometimes Food, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Dancer
Lumpen (1): b-minus1, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Dancer, Dancer, Anomalous Amalgam, Dancer, Dancer
Lynch No One! (1): Dancer, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Dancer
Hal Incandenza (0): Lumpen, Dancer, Dancer, Lumpen
b-minus1 (0): Tommu, Dancer, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, Dancer, Dancer, Bifauxnen, IllegallySober, Sandwolf, Tommu, Sandwolf, Dancer, IllegallySober, Dancer, Dancer, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Retro Futurist (0): IllegallySober, IllegallySober

Not Voting (2): Hal Incandenza, Sandwolf

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 05th, 2019 at 1:53 a.m. EST -- that's in about 54 minutes.

mod-approved

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Okay, never mind, I’m realistically not gonna have time to get reading in since drinks are flowing now.

I’m fine dunking Dancer but I’m also fine no-dunking and waiting to see what happens with Mega. Outside of that, I don’t recall any compelling cases from before I started this car stuff tonight that caught my eye. If someone has one, please point it out. I’ll check back one more time at least before deadline.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Looks like crickets. That’s okay with me. Enjoy your evening, everybody.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

well gently caress

##vote Dancer

btw IS, I think my new case on ASF is good but you can check it out D2

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi I just got home. Should I vote dancer ?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ok sure ##vote Dancer

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Is that -1? I can hammer

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The day extended deadline has ended in a no-execute. Flip will be posted soon.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m gonna hammer unless someone has something to say??

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Okkkkkkkkkk sandwolf

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MegaZeroX, Town-alligned Jester, died today.

Town Jester
If you are executed, you will instead become a Superghost.
If you die in any other way, that sucks for you - you’re dead!

As a Superghost, you CANNOT post in the thread anymore. In other words, you aren’t technically a player in the game anymore, so you get to have real actions!

As a Superghost, you may use ONE of the following one-shot actions each day.
1 - Dayvig, pure and simple. To use in thread, post ##kill <target> surrounded by ghost emojis.
2 - Lie Detector used against a single post made in thread during this day, chosen by privately notifying the mod. The ENTIRE post will be lie detected, and the results (Contains no lies/Contains one or more lies/Results unclear) as determined by the mod to the best of their ability will be publicly posted in the thread. Alignment claims in the post will be ignored.
3 - Ghostvoting. For the remainder of this day you may ghostvote in the thread by posting ##ghostvote <target> surrounded by ghost emojis. A ghostvote is an ANTI-VOTE - it will remove a single vote from your target, but the vote will be added back if you move your ghostvote. You may also ##unghostvote.

DO NOT post in the thread after your death aside from using your Dayvig or Ghostvote. You may emphatically ghostvote for someone a lot of times in a post, but don't try to come up with a more complicated ghostvote-based communication method.

You will not be added to deadchat until you have used all three of your one-shot actions and fully exited the game.

You win when there are no longer any scum players alive in the game.

Night 1 starts now. Scum, please decide on who to kill. The rest of you, hold tight.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lumpen, Town-alligned Spiteful, was killed on N1.

Town Spiteful
Anybody voting you at the end of the day is roleblocked the following night. This also applies if you are executed.

Day 2 begins now.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): A Sometimes Food, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, Dancer, Hal Incandenza, IllegallySober, Mr. Humalong, Retro Futurist, Sandwolf, Tommu

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 07th, 2019 at 5 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

mod-approved

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mr. Steak posted:

Lumpen, Town-alligned Spiteful, was killed on N1.

Town Spiteful
Anybody voting you at the end of the day is roleblocked the following night. This also applies if you are executed.

Day 2 begins now.

This big ol dumb dumb

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
BUt scum was clearly scared and thought he had an investigative.

Who on his list didn't vote him.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote dancer

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oooh someone’s gonna get got

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also scum team is jerks so that should narrow it down

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oooh someone’s gonna get got

:agreed:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Sandwolf posted:

Ahaha Jesus this is a backhanded compliment, I’ve been trying to be more chill, I don’t like having a reputation for “fury”

I smoke too much drat weed for that

lmao I thought you were also being surprisingly chill.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Reflecting back on yesterday I believe we should ##vote Sandwolf for a better tomorrow

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

That being said I want to chill out with sandwolf and smoke weed and talk about Italian football

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Ok guys,m. Lets start things off the right way. can I get a few votes? I need three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
This is not a joke. You can unvote as soon as I hit 3.