Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like i remember a jet... once

thank you gulag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

i don't think starscream even has a big role in those movies

Is starscream from beast wars?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Magnus Gallant posted:

Is starscream from beast wars?

there is a starscream in one of the beast wars but it isn't the same one

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
he was voiced by the same guy who did cobra commander so they both had that whiny high pitch voice going so he was the best character

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

anime metaphor for my combat prowess: here is what will happen if capps sends me into battle expecting me to cast fireball spell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJAIygMVRuc#t=31

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

there is a starscream in one of the beast wars but it isn't the same one

So you're talking about transformers from the 80's? Thats a good choice but I never watched that

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLt-G5yA8dQ

all transformers should just be about starscream

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
@therealpaulgiamati lol rhino?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

capps i need to hit it from the back

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wait i am reading and apparently starscream does end up showing up in beastwars too

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

wait i am reading and apparently starscream does end up showing up in beastwars too

he identifies as transmetal

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
CPIG: YES

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i now know all the secrets of this game

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hey other thread anime gently caress pillow doesn't actually have a day vig he is just bluffing lol

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Nope I free balled it off of pressing PMs from busb and opop neither of whom linked the thread :0

:stonk:

I...I don't even...

I'm trying to find a way to ask about how you distributed your points, but I can't figure out how to do it without using numbers so go find capps's guideline and, uh, are you even close to what he recommended?!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Here I'll make it easier for you.

mr.capps posted:

i am going to bed so i'll just say what i think the best outline here is

if you feel like your role works best in the wear and you are a range fighter, boot spice up to 3 and boot your attack
if you feel like your role works best in the front and you are a melee fighter, take shields, and stamania

these are just guidelines

the sheilds are not for the melee, but the opponents rear range fighters

though, with the deep desert location, we run into a problem. so a few of you are going to want to specialize in just fighting in deep deserts.

Jura
Oct 23, 2008

winvirus posted:

Lame. I guess I'll ##vote natx

Also I would like to propose we can break this system if the best two candidates end up in one list

hey I'm town, if I was scum and this was actually the planet dune, I'd sabotage your still suit so when you go to get a refreshing drink of water you drink your own piss.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nah pm I'm not that

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Nah pm I'm not that

Not what?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Since TT doesn't want to play with me, I will now case Merk.

Merk, if you were on a two man surprise SK team where you had to use breadcrumbs and code to coordinate your kills, who would you pick from this thread to be your partner and why?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Capps because that'd require the mod to have lied to us.

Serious answer: capps because he doesn't ever get lynched or killed.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Merk, that was a poor answer.

Anyway, next question,

Who are the scum?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I don't know.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
A better answer than your last answer Merk, although not enough to fully erase the inadequacies of the first, so the final question:

What would you do differently if you were leader so far?

Jura
Oct 23, 2008

Winvirus seems quick to vote for somebody based on no logic early on in an attempt get to momentum behind it, as a scum might do before somebody picks up on something that they say. In the first round to only realistic thing to go on would be if a scums slips up. I will not vote for him yet though as he may be misguided.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
going to post this just one more time just to make sure everyone sees it hopefully

mr.capps posted:

apostateCourier
Asiina
Brazen Apothecary
Ernie.
Fat Samurai
GulagDolls
Hal Incandenza
King Burgundy

Little Mac
Magnus Gallant
merk
natx
Propaganda Machine
Tremendous Taste
winvirus
Your Personal Muse

here is how we'll do this
i have split the list of folks in this thread into two, you can only vote for people in your own list. since i am confirm town i will vote whoever in either list just to make sure we don't end up with two people in one list getting lynched.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
we still don't have votefinder here :(

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
I'm reading through what I missed of the thread, and the slapfight between mr. capps and apostateCourier sounded off. The first two posts I understand, but it went on for 5, and I don't really see the point of discussing Mafia 101 with a mod-verified town (for the record: more discussion=better for the town). It's also the second time apostateCourier has disagreed with him in a short while (the "there are 4 scum" thing).

Why did you press on so much, apostate?

natx posted:

Winvirus seems quick to vote for somebody based on no logic early on in an attempt get to momentum behind it, as a scum might do before somebody picks up on something that they say. In the first round to only realistic thing to go on would be if a scums slips up. I will not vote for him yet though as he may be misguided.

His post is, word for word, the same first post than in the only game I've played with him. He was town.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not what Capps said I oughta be

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Fat Samurai posted:

His post is, word for word, the same first post than in the only game I've played with him. He was town.

Wait literally copied and pasted from that game

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm not what Capps said I oughta be

Aw, fiddlesticks :(

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Wait, I'm an idiot.

winvirus posted:

##vote king burgundy

See y'all day two

I meant this one. It was in the TWEWY game, it was my first game of Mafia and kinda stuck, because I gave him a lot of flack for that.

Sorry for the confusion.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
some people just do that day one in games, its still stupid as gently caress and you should give them flack for it, especially in this game where this isn't a normal day one lynch

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Your Personal Muse posted:

A better answer than your last answer Merk, although not enough to fully erase the inadequacies of the first, so the final question:

What would you do differently if you were leader so far?

Merk you must answer this or I will rally the troops and vote you and you'll be lynched.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

mr.capps posted:

some people just do that day one in games, its still stupid as gently caress and you should give them flack for it, especially in this game where this isn't a normal day one lynch

That's basically what I was saying. I just missed that winvirus had voted natx, and thought natx was talking about the one I quoted.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Holy gently caress, WHAT is going on with the avatars in The Bad Thread?!

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Our spies are trying to confuse the enemy.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I got infected.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh god don't bring it in here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU