Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams
It's just so impressively bad. I can't even fathom this dungeon design and the weirdness of how unconnected each 'secret' is to what you use on it. You have to go out of your way to set things up this poorly, and yet, it feels oddly sincere.

I admit, I've been tempted to do the Balance of Nature, Passage of Time, and Destiny of the Oracles quests as LPs, which... also have some bad dungeon design, but that's really their greatest sin, just having somewhat boring dungeon design in some ways.

Edit: Update near the bottom of last page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Man, I sure love when games put tedium in to get more hours out of the player or pretend it's actual difficulty.

Did I say love? Sorry, I meant the exact opposite of that.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

There's cheap padding, and then there's whatever the gently caress this is.

DimiPZC posted:

: what to do here. Hey, don't you feel WATER!!!! at the other side?

I wonder, is WATER!!!! any different from just water?

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Black Robe posted:

There's cheap padding, and then there's whatever the gently caress this is.

I wonder, is WATER!!!! any different from just water?

Yes, because water that's reached that level of excitement is either vapor or carbonated, depending on your definition of excited.

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!

Prythian posted:

I admit, I've been tempted to do the Balance of Nature, Passage of Time, and Destiny of the Oracles quests as LPs, which... also have some bad dungeon design, but that's really their greatest sin, just having somewhat boring dungeon design in some ways.

You should go for it! I played Passage of Time, and even coded the (admittedly really poor) final phase of the final boss. I overall enjoyed the quest in spite of it's boring dungeons and lackluster boss fights.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

drat.

That was... an unfortunate ending to that part.

SirSystemError
Jan 3, 2018

I actually think the idea of a wallet as a dungeon item where you have to buy something using it to progress is a cool idea. The problem here however is twofold. You need the item you have to buy to progress in the dungeon, breaking up the flow of it. And the mask is priced at 500, the cap for the wallet. So it just becomes a bland grind to get to rupees for it.

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams

DimiPZC posted:

You should go for it! I played Passage of Time, and even coded the (admittedly really poor) final phase of the final boss. I overall enjoyed the quest in spite of it's boring dungeons and lackluster boss fights.

Passage of Time was the only one of those three I didn't finish, because I couldn't even figure out how to start, really, I got lost super quickly.

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!

With that, now we have the dungeon item for the dungeon on the complete opposite side of the overworld. :majorminor:

I can't believe PLANT MONSTER is loving dead. Their weakness to our goron masked hero overcame them. :'(

Welcome to Kakarpolis. We aren't going to explore it yet, but might as well see what this bloke has to say.

: the primary source was taken over by monsters.
: This smelly thing is surely bad for the health of people,why are you meddling with it here and who are you?
: I am Ryan. And you don't need to tell me about health,I said this is the last chance. Seven years ago, when things became fatal, the cathedral was turned into a power source, so we could survive. But it's now full with monsters.
: We should look into the case!
: Sure, if you are adventurers. But that should be your last work, first look at the suspicious Lake Hylia and Kokiri Forest.

So it turns out the Cathedral is now a dungeon, but we shouldn't go there until we clear out both Lake Hylia and Kokiri Forest. We need the best arrows in the game to access it, so it'll be a long time before we go there.

Anyways, let's go clear out Source of the Drought.

We can push this rock and ladder on the right side to get back to it quicker. Also ignore my current rupee count; after that bullshit grinding I decided to just cheat myself back to max instead of going through a 15+ minute grind. You know, just in case.

True to the game's word, we need a bomb for each entry into the dungeon.

We can now access all the sand pits we saw in the dungeon. For some reason I decided to do this one first instead of the one right at the start :shrug:

Welcome to the basement. This is what you'll be seeing on every screen.

I'm not kidding, every screen just blends in with eachother.

Handy portal out from the basement. We'll hold off on it for a second.

Eventually we reach this hammer peg.

This is an actual, love to god, hammer peg that you hammer. Wow. I can't believe it. Anyways it lowers the barrier on the other side.

Portal out leads to this room. I'm guessing it's supposed to line up with the dungeon?

We can also head east off the map with our new mask.

Some aquamentus are over here. I hear this is a sprite from a final fantasy game or something; tactics I think? Anyways it's a weird sprite choice.

Empty hallway...

Oh, we can bomb the south wall to make a door appear. Sure I guess.

Oh, nice. I'm guessing there's a time limit in this room, but I never discovered if that was true or not.

You know that old Z1 homage, Dodongos Dislike Smoke? Fun fact, that isn't actually referring to making them eat bombs. If you explode a bomb on top of a dodongo's face (that is, creating smoke in their face), they'll get stunned, and you can kill them with the sword then for a 100% guaranteed bomb drop. It's actually a really cool trick, and you can do it consistently by making them eat a bomb, and then placing another bomb on their face to time it so that it explodes when they finish having a tummyache.

Anyways, killing all of the dodongos makes portals appear.

They lead here for some reason.

Neat.

South door leads to this room, which leads back to the aquamentus room.

Okay, time for this sand pit.

It's more of what we saw in the last sand pit.

This one is slightly more winding than the last. Only slightly though.

And we have a branch as well.

Left is just the portal out.

Right leads to this mirror.

Slashing it removes another obstacle.

And this time the portal out leads here.

Final sand pit time.

This one is just a gauntlet through the barriers we unlocked earlier.

Here's the portal out.

And here's... another portal out? Sure I guess.

: friend, but you will no doubt think I'm a foe. Sad but true. Few do realize my coolness...
: But WHO are you?
: My name is Dynamo.
: I remember now! You were near the Black Gate some months ago!
: Correct. And now I'm here to annoy you.
: You can't stop us!
: I don't intend. I'm just here to annoy you. Now, give a heart container or 500 rupees so I go away and let you continue being two little marionettes.:)

:shepface: :shepface: :shepface: :shepface: :shepface:

Hey, it sure would suck if there was a required to progress 500 rupee check immediately after you just spent all your rupees, wouldn't it?

Aha. Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHA.

Gently caress the gently caress off game.

Casual reminder that it took 10 minutes with upcapped FPS abuse (8x speed on my laptop) to grind up 300. Feel free to imagine how long it'd take to grind that legit.

Anyways now we triggered that carryover secret.

This turns the hot sand into presumably even hotter glass, but for some reason we can walk across anyways? Whatever.

Boss time.

OST - WATER!!! *splash*

I guess WATER!!! was on the other side of the door after all. I'm told this is an ancient forum meme or something.

: eat that cute little creature! Seems like it's really lazy now, so bomb it's mouth while I hide in that crack and try to move stones thatyou can push into this selfish crazyness! Be brave, Knil!

Yes, you have to bomb it while the dialogue is active for whatever reason.

After trying to suck us in, it'll start spinning around on the spot.

We have to wait for this boulder to appear, and then push it into the boss.

The WATER!!! changes color and makes a puzzle. We need to still push the spiky rock into it.

And that's basically the boss fight. We solve puzzles to push the spiky rock into the octorock.

It's not a particularly hard boss.

Though for some reason there's now a mirror wizzrobe involved. Reminder that these guys do a huge amount of damage to us; I believe they'll deal over half our health with a single hit.

Cool, splitters. Don't care.

Lastly, we have to burn the tail.

: you!!! Let me try my Goron Bracelet on you!

: What, you little cute creature again? You want to tell me some thing? The huge rock above? Good idea!

And so Myra drops a huge boulder from nowhere on the octorock.

: again! From now on, I will always be near you!
: Only the desire to see you again kept me in life. I became so confident recently, now now I will watch out better, my only one!
: Look, I think this cute being likes us! Let's name him!
: Wait, I think she is female.I just feel it
: I'm sure he is male
: Let's settle this later, now we should think about a name.
: Let's see... Gumdrop? Admiral McFuzz? Mini mii? Syrup?
: Oh, Syrup is just perfect for a female...
: Male. -_-

Oh hey, it's the place where the first thread title came from! I was told to name the thread that far before I even got to this point by a friend.

Now we all are in life.

And with that, we're done with this place.

: You have been given the Medal of Civilisation! You gain a deep understanding of systems and logic! Maybe obeying rules and collecting evidences is not a dead end?

With that, we're treated to this short cutscene.

Water returns to Lake Hylia.

And then it turns into a swamp.

Welcome to Misery Mire! Hope you didn't miss anything in Hylia Wastes, cause you can never go there ever again. :)

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

GAME DESIGN

So uh, what does the Goron Mask actually DO? Is it a tier 2 Power Bracelet or something?

Also sure, as long as we're just including random things from other games the creator likes, Dynamo can show up, why not.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

DimiPZC posted:

I can't believe PLANT MONSTER is loving dead. Their weakness to our goron masked hero overcame them. :'(

i didnt even have time to sing the parting glass before my departure. :(

edit - ah but i am suddenly back in life!

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Feb 24, 2021

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!

ElegantFugue posted:

So uh, what does the Goron Mask actually DO? Is it a tier 2 Power Bracelet or something?

Yeah, it's a reskinned Titan's Mitt.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Just to confirm, that was a sprite for the basic type of dragon in Final Fantasy Tactics.

Also wow, :majorminor: continues to intensify.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

That rupee check, jesus.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Ballad of a Bloodline: WATER!!! *splash*

I'm also honestly surprised we don't have a :gamedesign: emote, it does seem to come up every time anyone touches a fangame on here.

Dynamo might actually have been funny, had the creators understood the difference between annoying the player and brutally loving the player over.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

DimiPZC posted:

: friend, but you will no doubt think I'm a foe. Sad but true. Few do realize my coolness...
: But WHO are you?
: My name is Dynamo.
: I remember now! You were near the Black Gate some months ago!
: Correct. And now I'm here to annoy you.
: You can't stop us!
: I don't intend. I'm just here to annoy you. Now, give a heart container or 500 rupees so I go away and let you continue being two little marionettes.:)

Hold the loving phone.

The Black Gate was where Knil and Myra went on Wacky Crossover Adventures, right?

Because, uh,

Dynamo is an MMX character.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Huh. That's a tiny rabite isn't it?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Dynamo isn't even a particularly significant or at-all noteworthy Mega Man X character. Mega Man X5 is not exactly a beloved title. but in the biggest wtf turn, is what got me obsessed with plants

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!

BisbyWorl posted:

Hold the loving phone.

The Black Gate was where Knil and Myra went on Wacky Crossover Adventures, right?

Because, uh,

Dynamo is an MMX character.

Is he a smug asshat in MMX? Cause if so that's at least consistent.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

DimiPZC posted:

Is he a smug asshat in MMX? Cause if so that's at least consistent.

He helps Sigma try to destroy the world for shits and giggles, so yes.

Sum Gai
Mar 23, 2013

FPzero posted:

That rupee check, jesus.

Hey now, be fair. You can also permanently give up a heart container. The game gives you choices, right? That's a good thing, even if they're both complete garbage.

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

BisbyWorl posted:

He helps Sigma try to destroy the world for shits and giggles, so yes.

And in the next game after that, he shows up again if the game runs out of minibossess to throw at you to harass you even more, despite no longer getting paid for it or anything, just to screw with you.

SirSystemError
Jan 3, 2018

Yup, I was waiting for Dynamo there. Also man, forgot how janky that boss fight was.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I just want to say.

Requiring that you leave the dungeon to buy the actual dungeon item and THEN requiring that you leave the dungeon again to get max money again to avoid losing a heart container forever is really lovely design.
But you gotta respect the hustle at that point.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Black Robe posted:

Ballad of a Bloodline: WATER!!! *splash*

I'm also honestly surprised we don't have a :gamedesign: emote, it does seem to come up every time anyone touches a fangame on here.

Dynamo might actually have been funny, had the creators understood the difference between annoying the player and brutally loving the player over.

Well, there's :gamefreak: for Pokémon. And :pkmnwhy: for fangames.

Seriously, though, that heart container check was messed up.

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

The heart container thing is horrible design, but weirdly I can't quite find it in me to hate that as much as the rest of the questionable design decisions in this game.

It's straight out of Zelda 1 Second Quest. Remember all those old men in the dungeons shouting LEAVE YOUR LIFE OR MONEY?

It's still awful and stupid, but Nintendo did it first. (Not, admittedly, after ensuring you'll have an empty wallet... but there were a lot of rupee sinks in Zelda 1.)

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Explopyro posted:

The heart container thing is horrible design, but weirdly I can't quite find it in me to hate that as much as the rest of the questionable design decisions in this game.

It's straight out of Zelda 1 Second Quest. Remember all those old men in the dungeons shouting LEAVE YOUR LIFE OR MONEY?

It's still awful and stupid, but Nintendo did it first. (Not, admittedly, after ensuring you'll have an empty wallet... but there were a lot of rupee sinks in Zelda 1.)

There's a different degree of badness between the official 50 rupee tax and this game going with 500

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!

OST - Inverted World

Now that the desert turned into Misery Mire, it now shares the music with the rest of the inverted world.

There's a hidden portal under the grass.

It takes us to the northern end of the mire.

We can exit and go back to the rest of the overworld from here. This cave is one big magic trick: it exists to lead to both Misery Mire and Hylia Wastes. Because you're funneled through here to reach this part, it can do secret carryover shenanigans to trigger a warp that warps you to Misery Mire when you step on the cave exit.

Technically impressive for it's time for something that permanently locks you out of stuff. By the way, if you missed the amulet in Myra's house at the start of the game, there was another chance to get it by slashing some random rocks in Hylia Wastes. So hope you didn't miss both Myra's pendant and the alternative and lock yourself out of seeing invisible enemies forever. :majorminor:

It might not look like it, but the lilypads to the north and south are walkable.

We need a level 3 boomerang to get rid of this armos.

And to the south, we have another portal.

Also a shortcut for when we're able to actually do stuff in misery mire.

The portal leads here, right outside the entrance to Kokiri forest. Slashing the tree removes the block blocking our way into Kokiri, which is our next plot destination. Hope you didn't miss this portal.

That's all of Misery Mire we can explore, but we also have Kakarpolis to explore now that we have the Goron Mask.

OST - Kakarpolis

So Kakariko Village is now a city. Neat.

That sign is flashing the letters 'B', 'U', and 'Y'. Must be the commercial district.

OST - Myra's House (plays for every house in Kakarpolis)

: nowadays, so our wares are stolen! But we can sell info on the thefts.

No uber items for us. All we get are hints to their locations.

: They looked like they were wearing happy masks

Sword upgrade is somewhere near the happy mask shop.

: He went northeast and looked tough. You sure need a heap of items to be able to follow him. He was wet and ash sticked on him, too.

gently caress off Dynamo. Anyways this is actual endgame poo poo, we won't be getting this for a long-rear end time.

: He was snowy and he dropped some broken electric devices.

Another endgame thing.

: And Impa?
: They weren't needed.We banished them. Did you know that MasterSmith was the major? And he had no son!
: My father... now you tell me he was the major? Impossible...
: We gave this citythe electricity and the barriers.Altough, Gorons still strong enough to come in. We are simply magnificent...
: Ester, stop! This isn't you!
: What? We just made a new order. I know it's evil at some points... Well, you can stay for night at upstairs. There's some vacant bedrooms, but remember: magic wands aren't allowed up there. Firt, do you have any food?

So the girls really did take over the town. Huh.

Library is now completely online. It doesn't look very social-distancing friendly, though.

: The books were beaten there, but we uploaded every data to the to the computers, so you can read the full Book of Mudora and such. All free of charge! I'm already rich, I no need additional money. Thanks to the great Vaati!
: You are happy for what has Vaati done?!
: I'm happy, others happy, everybody is happy. But I don't expect you to be happy, too. Drown in your stubborness.

Wow, caress you too.

Nothing but computers here.

: banished the major and making big mess. That jail was a wicked idea. If you get caught, just play some instrument. And watch out for those mutated acid monsters outside! Electricity and oil has bad effect on nature. But there are more important things, too... I bet you have adventured enough to find some incredible secrets! It can be you need to venture some, but can be that it's next door... Also, I and some other's went through the opened portal, too. But we returned and then found everybody was crazy with false memories. Some mistaken Niera with Myra! I wonder what can it mean...

Clearly something is amiss here...

Here's the old restricted section. Let's see what Myra has to say.

: They are quite simple. Look, here is the computer version of the Book of Mudora! There are no maps in it, but the legend is complete!

OST - Intro

: three Goddesses came and created the land of Hyrule. Din, Nayru and Farore left, but they made the Triforce, the absolute power and hid it in the Golden Land. People were struggling to get it and soon a war broke out between good and evil. The Picori gave people the Picori Sword that banished evil. The Triforce broke up and the Wisdom, Courage and Power got separated. The Wisdom part became the Lightforce in Princess Zelda. A Picori decided to steal this power, but the Picori Sword became the Four Sword and the Picori called Vaati was sealed.The Triforce was a whole again. Then Ganondorf, king of Gerudos made the Triforce split up again, but was defeated by the Hero of Time who was wielding the mistically appeared Master Sword. Ganondorf was sealed in the Golden Land, but later learned how to connect Hyrule with the Golden Land. The Hero of Light claimed now the Master Sword and defeated Ganon for ever. The Hero wished for the originalstate of the Golden Land and for himself to return to Hyrule. Then the Hero left Hyrule for ever. Vaati has returned with the help of Ganon, but they were defeated again. It is foretold that great evils will try to end the Bloodline and so the Hero of Blood won't and Princess Zelda won'tbe able to defeat evil on their own: they will need the help of brave adventurers and even the help of those whos they thought to be their enemies...............

Holy lore dump batman that's a lotta words

: people inprisoned?
: Bano had a secret passage to the library and that hermit was suspicious by hiding under the city. There is a spare cell, so behave. Also Myra, I don't even know why you hang out with this smelly retard.
: I wish Vaati would invert you to be a fly!

Wow, gently caress you too Niera.

: build the biggest modernhouse in the city. It's not good to be outside, that Vaati guy went insane along with that tall fishy guy. Plus there were some whos rejected modernity, they got thrown out. Hey, do you want some money? I want you to feel rich, too. It's really good.

Former black market seller is officially the nicest person in town. Ironic.

Oh... kay.

: except for the extreme cold out there. Only those can venture there whos can defeat armies and overcome their worst nightmares.

: their floating fortress,but only those can enter whos proven worthy.

All of these are dungeon location hints.

On the other side of the house is a locked off chest.

We can bomb the wall to reach it.

Score.

:You should. I bought this place from the major legally. Buy?

Knil's house is taken over by a merchant now.

There's a second floor as well.

We can bomb this manhole covering open.

Double score.

Path to the windmill is blocked off. Even if we were to remove this obstacle, it'd be one way.

I go and give a fish to the innkeeper, letting us go upstairs.

Myra's already in bed.

If we use the fire rod on her, she'll turn into a portal.

On the other side of the inn is a chest I can't reach.

OKAY! With all that done, who's ready for a fun little glitch? Because... we're about to go back in time.

This plays the same music as the intro; this is actually because it's the same mapdata as the intro.

So if we kill ourselves in this cutscene (or f6), then...

Presto! We're back at the beginning of the game.

The intro plays out as normal.

We can actually break a lot of things, breaking into early-game cutscenes and the like, just by cutting bushes that we aren't supposed to cut. We can play out the entire intro and afterwards be placed in regular light world hyrule. The game doesn't intend this at all and you will be able to go out of bounds by using items you aren't supposed to have.

If you want to return to the inverted world, either go back to Death Mt and watch the entire Vaati destroyes hyrule cutscene again, or if you have a lightforce fragment, just play the whistle.

In the northern edges of Kakarpolis, chuchus have replaced the cows and cuccos.

Lastly, we have Myra's house.

OST - Graveyard

Myra's house plays spooky music. We need a key if we want to do anything here.

That's basically everything in Kakarpolis, so let's see what's up in Kokiri forest.

Oh.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

DimiPZC posted:

Myra's already in bed.

If we use the fire rod on her, she'll turn into a portal.
Wait, what?

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Surprised it took this long to really break the game, honestly.

And okay cool, random r-slur, real nice. (gently caress whoever wrote this with a cactus).

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!

Hey, I'm just showing what the Lens of Truth shows.

This might be required for one of the endings :shepface:

Black Robe posted:

Surprised it took this long to really break the game, honestly.

I wasn't the one who discovered this; that credit goes to a certain blue winged bear. It's actually really easy to find, because the number 1 thing you want to do when you accidentally walk into it and repeat the absurdly long cutscene is "screw this, I'm f6ing out".

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

DimiPZC posted:

Hey, I'm just showing what the Lens of Truth shows.

This might be required for one of the endings :shepface:
...Why am I not surprised that murdering Myra in her sleep is a prerequisite for one of the endings?

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Does this mean you'll be wandering back to pick up the blue tunic, finally?

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!

bbcisdabomb posted:

Does this mean you'll be wandering back to pick up the blue tunic, finally?

I only think to do that after picking up the alternative Blue Tunic, only for the purpose of confirming that it wasn't BS.

Don't worry, us getting the Blue Tunic will still be magical in it's own way. :shepface:

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

I swear, by my sword and capote, that I will once again prove victorious!!
how do you not know your father was the mayor, out of curiosity

I guess if it was a development that only happened while they were doing that weird dimension-hopping thing? Somehow I doubt it, though.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

LiefKatano posted:

how do you not know your father was the mayor, out of curiosity

I guess if it was a development that only happened while they were doing that weird dimension-hopping thing? Somehow I doubt it, though.

No no no, he wasn't the mayor, he was the major. He never liked to talk about his time in the army.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I'm... very curious about this burning myra in her sleep thing. I shouldn't be. But I am.

I'm still playing Calatia. I'm happy you mentioned it ITT.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I'm... very curious about this burning myra in her sleep thing. I shouldn't be. But I am.

I'm still playing Calatia. I'm happy you mentioned it ITT.

Wait, he finally finished Quest for Calatia?!

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Wait, he finally finished Quest for Calatia?!

https://www.purezc.net/index.php?page=quests&id=618#:~:text=Link%20and%20Zelda%20team%20up,to%20post%2DZelda%20II%20Hyrule.

I believe they're referring to this excellent little gem right here.

Also, since interest was expressed earlier in the thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3960379

I made a generic ZC thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
This is a totally legitimate post for reasons completely unrelated to helping get the thread to the next page in case of any further updates.

Um... game bad! Grr.