Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cool dance moves posted:

I'm starting to think this lawyer is just lowtax wearing a fake nose/glasses/mustache

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

he seemed to claim he wasn't on drugs... right after talking about how he always needs a pill. I was mostly typing rather than listening, but I hope my selections were good and useful for non-listeners. hail satan

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

T-man posted:

"my mom is a lawyer but she doesn't practice"

What kind of lawyer tho. Theres a world of difference between criminal/family law and, say, corporate law

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
maybe his lawyer saw the stream and started hitting the report button

Smekerman
Feb 3, 2001

T-man posted:

he seemed to claim he wasn't on drugs... right after talking about how he always needs a pill. I was mostly typing rather than listening, but I hope my selections were good and useful for non-listeners. hail satan

Thank you for allowing me to experience schadenfreude vicariously through you.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

T-man posted:

Thank you for jumping on the psychological grenade and keeping us informed, T-Man. You did great

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

rudecyrus posted:

legit think this is it, no loving lawyer would go "yeah dude stream all you want and admit to abuse"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
he said his lawyer could talk about poo poo in his hugbox thread too, lol

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

He's back on another stream

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

lowtax: can i talk about this crazy poo poo on stream?

lawyer: well i can't stop u

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Grapplejack posted:

who reported the stream show yourself coward

lowtax's legal team

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Pepperoneedy posted:

He's back on another stream

Link?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

I think he really doesn't understand that things are different this time and that it won't go back to normal for him

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

T-man posted:

"people don't really understand that when a court says you're innocent of something you're innocent... and i've fallen on innocent every single time"

is that how it works

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhqCCssIbyw

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

found the new stream, he disabled chat lmao

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Admiral Ray posted:

Hahahahahaha lowtax doesnt have a lawyer does he. He has his mom, and hes 100% been lying to her

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhqCCssIbyw

V owned :smug:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV9oqZ2b9U8

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i quit in december because i wasnt very active

your guilt over the avenatti toxxes was overwhelming i'm sure

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

T-man posted:

found the new stream, he disabled chat lmao

Lowtax you coward!!!

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

rudecyrus posted:

he was literally playing that dog vomiting mid coitus video as the big part and him as the little part for the three seconds i saw the stream before closing it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lowtax said bye bye

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Spergin Morlock posted:

your guilt over the avenatti toxxes was overwhelming i'm sure

my proudest accomplishment :hehe:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
throwing some cats into the pile

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

over as soon as it started

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

lowtax said bye bye

sounded very trump

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
i wonder how bad he wants to just roll in and ban people but he knows he wont get his sweet jeffycoins if he does

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Homeless Friend posted:

lowtax said bye bye

going off of the way he said it i'm going to say "lowtax is a diaper lover and all the times he's called other people that it's projection" theory confirmed

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

thank you for your service T-man, I couldn't stand to listen to his disgusting voice for more than 30 seconds

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

T-man posted:

going off of the way he said it i'm going to say "lowtax is a diaper lover and all the times he's called other people that it's projection" theory confirmed

more and more people are saying this

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

just tuning in now, some poo poo is going down? I know Lowtax beat his partner? nothing beyond that, been working. Someone else owns the forum now? Lowtax streamed?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Dreylad posted:

These are the fluffiest cats I've ever seen

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Virtual Russian posted:

just tuning in now, some poo poo is going down? I know Lowtax beat his partner? nothing beyond that, been working. Someone else owns the forum now? Lowtax streamed?

lowtax abused his wives and daughters, Admins Knew as always

he's selling the forums to Jeffery who will continue lowtax's proud tradition of doing jack poo poo

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Virtual Russian posted:

Oh buddy. Have a seat.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Virtual Russian posted:

hatch opens up, dry ice fog and blue light pours out

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Virtual Russian posted:

jeffrey has a verbal agreement to buy something awful, nothing finished yet, lowtax did an embarrassingly bad stream complaining about how he's innocent, and that's about it

there will probably be a Mod Reckoning for the mods who covered for his abuse

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Virtual Russian posted:

i recommend gbs. no really theres amazing photoshops of a weird rear end dick and dans showed up with like 800 old as gently caress photos

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Dreylad posted:

wanna pet those cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

These are the fluffiest cats I've ever seen

when we rescued them the vet thought they were short hair lol oh boy did that prove to be a lie