Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

They could have run bernie. They could have appointed Ellison as chair. They lose because they are courting businesses instead of their base of workers, and in doing so offer nothing to their base. Biden is poo poo.

Who else are they going to vote for? Trump? A third party? Hahahah suck it workers, you get Wall Street technocrats or else nothing at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Who else are they going to vote for? Trump? A third party? Hahahah suck it workers, you get Wall Street technocrats or else nothing at all

They're not voting, mostly

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

thoughts and prayers posted:

Mostly though? I feel like this when it comes to Biden and Bernie bitching at this point:

You both lost. Unless you bring some clear-sighted, honest, actual soul-searching about the state of the Democratic Party and why the losses have been so heavy the past several years AND provide the type of positive change that will guarantee (as much as that can be) that the DNC takes back at least one of the houses of Congress back in 2018 and/or the White House in 2020, then just STFU.

Purge bad dems who don't care about working class/organized labor and contest elections.

Bernie is your god now.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Vote from the rooftops

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
lol if you bother to vote.

if you vote you are complicit in the gigantic political catastrophe that is occurring right now. that is to say: all of this is your fault.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

berth ell pup posted:

lol if you bother to vote.

if you vote you are complicit in the gigantic political catastrophe that is occurring right now. that is to say: all of this is your fault.

I have been informed that by voting third party I am personally responsible for Trump winning. Nevermind the fact Trump won my state something like 70 to 30.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

I wonder how candidate "gently caress You Government" would have fared

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
vote "leave me the gently caress alone" in 2020

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
bernie would have left you alone

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

Webb would have killed it!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Krustic posted:

I wonder how candidate "gently caress You Government" would have fared

Overwhelming popular and electoral victory

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I wish rhe 9/11 hjackers had missed the twin towers but succeeded in taking out congress

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

maskenfreiheit posted:

bernie would have left you alone

yeah while taking even more of what little money i make already. bernie's gay old toothless mouth is welcome to suck my enormous phallus.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
a vermont career liberal that doesn't understand the 99.7% of america that isn't even remotely like vermont? yeah that's who we need as president!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

berth ell pup posted:

yeah while taking even more of what little money i make already. bernie's gay old toothless mouth is welcome to suck my enormous phallus.

Bernie would have eased taxation on the lower class and increased it on the rich idiot

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

berth ell pup posted:

a vermont career liberal that doesn't understand the 99.7% of america that isn't even remotely like vermont? yeah that's who we need as president!

Literally what Hillary supporters say and why dems will lose again next election lmao

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

*collective gasp*

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Blue Train posted:

Bernie would have eased taxation on the lower class and increased it on the rich idiot

Bernie would have done none of this because congress wouldn't have helped him.

Bernie would have lost.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
it's cute he is trying but the obvious universal truth is bernie would have won :dukedoge:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

JB50 posted:

Bernie would have done none of this because congress wouldn't have helped him.

Bernie would have lost.

You are half right

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

rezatahs posted:

it's cute he is trying but the obvious universal truth is bernie would have won :dukedoge:

Ya in here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVQq3OhOvFI

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
It's loving 2017 why can't we vote through a smartphone app already?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

This actually. You fundamentally have two options by the time the general election happens. Barring an overhaul of how elections are run, you need to have your dream candidate in one of the two big seats by convention time.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
yeah let's listen to a whiny limpwristed vermont career politican babble for hours on end. that'll make poo poo happen.

honestly i'd almost rather have hillary (but not really (but i don't vote so who cares))

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Amarcarts posted:

It's loving 2017 why can't we vote through a smartphone app already?

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

bernie's wrists are actually extremely strong from jacking off coal miners on the reg

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
i really liked those posts in d&d c. 2015 that were like "it's going to be bush vs clinton again next year!!!!!! you'll see!!!!"

JEB! no wait, jeb!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'd have voted for Kasich over Hillary

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
me too probably? except that he was so deeply offended by Fargo which is a really good movie.

my dad went to some fundraiser thing with him and said he was very pleasant and was on board with him until he was knocked out in an early round.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

berth how did you find this place from /pol/?

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

berth ell pup posted:

yeah let's listen to a whiny limpwristed vermont career politican babble for hours on end. that'll make poo poo happen.

honestly i'd almost rather have hillary (but not really (but i don't vote so who cares))

*looks at picture of old Jewish guy*

*looks at picture of giant insect sucking the innards out of a wailing infant*

Hmmm... Hmmmmmmm.... But will he solve racism?

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

I'd have voted for Kasich over Hillary

Kasich is the perfect vanilla Republican, privately a nasty unpleasant poo poo with an impregnable phony Aw Shucks and Gee Whiz act in public.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

basic hitler posted:

berth how did you find this place from /pol/?

ive been on sa for over a decade. i was very much on board with your ideas for most of the thread, i remember before when Your Blood Didn't Clot.

simultaneously the healthcare system is what is destroying america and there's too much money so no one can stop it. rather than participate i'd rather die of some easily curable issue, because who cares.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SickZip posted:

Kasich is the perfect vanilla Republican, privately a nasty unpleasant poo poo with an impregnable phony Aw Shucks and Gee Whiz act in public.

And Hillary couldn't even pull it off smh

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Kasich could have passed laws mandating food stamps only be used on expired rotten products and it would have caused less protest then Trump or Cruz proposing a 10% cut. All thinking people should be glad that Republicans went with the guy who provokes visceral reaction instead of Kasich

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

That's fair the scariest thing is someone competent with an agenda and that certainly isn't dtrump

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

thoughts and prayers posted:

Mostly though? I feel like this when it comes to Biden and Bernie bitching at this point:

You both lost. Unless you bring some clear-sighted, honest, actual soul-searching about the state of the Democratic Party and why the losses have been so heavy the past several years AND provide the type of positive change that will guarantee (as much as that can be) that the DNC takes back at least one of the houses of Congress back in 2018 and/or the White House in 2020, then just STFU.

You're describing Sanders and telling Clinton & The Centrists to shut the gently caress up

Nice!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

berth ell pup posted:

i really liked those posts in d&d c. 2015 that were like "it's going to be bush vs clinton again next year!!!!!! you'll see!!!!"

JEB! no wait, jeb!

I think those predictions made sense early on. Obviously the Bush brand was toxic, but the GOP field was just pretty weak overall. Nobody was really expecting Trump to do any better than in the 2012 race and then Jeb actually showed up basically begging to be put to sleep in every appearance and well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

it cannot be overstated how much of a clusterfuck that republican primary was. once it was obvious jeb was dead in the shark infested water nobody knew what the gently caress was happening.

• Locked thread