Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
And much like adult diapers there's no small number of people who *should* use it insisting very loudly that no gently caress you the ignore list is for quitters and fools, growing more and more deranged as their pants full with poo poo and piss runs down their legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

And much like adult diapers there's no small number of people who *should* use it insisting very loudly that no gently caress you the ignore list is for quitters and fools, growing more and more deranged as their pants full with poo poo and piss runs down their legs.

Finer Things posted:

Ok so I may get in trouble for this but I am legit, ngk_pacer_oneAThotmailDOTcom
I must get to know you first, seriously, This is only for goons.
also any emails that are rude or at anytime you become desperate or impolite your order will be cancelled.
Start by doing this and you will get added to my book, don't expect anything to be shipped until at least two weeks after you sign up

1. Email me the chemical name
2. where you want it
3. When you want it

I will email you back a price and a phone number I want you to call, this will be an international number. you will never open your fat goon mouths about this as the ban hammer is slowly teetering over this awesome stuff.
We will then talk on IM and discuss details VIA voice communication

All prices are expensive and non negotiable and there is a minimum order.
I am not an rear end in a top hat, but im a goon so I know all the tricks and wont fall for them.

ONLY contact me if you are serious
if you have any requests take them elswhere, I don't care.

Think im talking poo poo?
Email me and get me on messenger and I will tell you my terms for bad service
This is all about the Karma baby lets pay it forward yo.

As a final gesture to thank you all and to hopefully keep this post how it is I will be donating 20% of the profits from goons to this website If a mod can contact me we can arrange everything.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Really, instead of DARE they should just print out old TCC threads and make students read them.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
They joke about TCC being arm reduction stays evergreen.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
lol thotmail

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

this post falls into the "bragging about how full they are" category

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

iwentdoodie posted:

drat, God really does side with the evangelists if he's sending the frogs with a white scion this time

goddamn

holy poo poo

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Deathslinger posted:

btw do not skip over the permaban thread, it's goldmined for a reason :lol:

Got a link?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Commissioned artwork, didn't pay, used most of the submissions anyway on his Soundcloud page.

starbucks972 posted:

First off, sorry for the poo poo post, especially the re-post. I am looking to purchase the rights to use your homemade ORIGINAL DJ logo which I will be using on t-shirts, business cards, and websites. You will be highly compensated for an amazing logo/design. I quickly realized $40 was not enough to motivated people to put their real time and effort into a logo.

My DJ name is, 'M.D. MC'.
*Not made up by me but - the M.D. stands for 'Muff Divin'' and the MC are my initials. You can use MD as muff diving or M.D. as in a Medical Doctor. I would prefer the doctor side unless you can be real creative and funny/clever with the muff diving and DJ mixture.

Things to consider including if possible, not all necessary:
Turntables. Or something that makes it clear that I am a DJ without having to call myself "DJ M.D. MC", I prefer just, M.D. MC
State of Texas Flag.
Dallas Skyline.
Full color logo (Neon?), try avoid plain black and white.
Smooth and sheet look.

Something clever and funny is always appreciated if possible, but NOT necessary to 'win'.
Please use a professional program like Photoshop and provide me with different sizes and file types if chosen as the winner.

Things I don't like:
MS Paint program and designs.
Anime-style drawing.
Black and white only logos.

The winner will be chosen within ~72 hours, or when enough submissions have been made that I feel that I can easily pick a winner. If there are two people that have made equally great logos, I will pay both people via Paypal.

Please post your submissions below. Thank you in advance for your time and effort. I have seen many skilled artists and photoshoppers design many other flawless logos that I was highly impressed with on SA-mart. I look forward to seeing the many ideas and designs you come up with. The winner will be clearly noted on this forum and be paid within 12 hours via Paypal. $$$

:c: HOWEVER :c:

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Eagerly awaiting permaban / uncredited work showing up on his website

watermark your poo poo people

DJ Travis posted:

I explained the watermarking, that is everyone's mistake. But you discounting experience, skill and creativity and basically saying all you need is photoshop is comeplete poo poo. Be mad dude, I'm not, I know the risks, I rolled the dice, as I have many times here, I lost, and to my recollection you're just talking poo poo. I've dealt with it for years. Both professionally and here. So shut the gently caress up. Your right about watermarking but don't know poo poo about the rest.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Dude what the gently caress are you talking about

I literally said "in the future, watermark your contributions so you don't get ripped off" and you went on a loving rage spree. The only person I'm making GBS threads on is you, for being a loving rear end in a top hat for no reason. My advice was given in good faith, and you yourself agreed it was good advice and something you should have done. I feel bad for the other 2 people that got ripped off, and I genuinely hope people see this thread and learn a lesson for the future, but you can just go eat a bag of dicks, you rear end.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

"PM sent" :unsmigghh:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Takes No Damage posted:

Chickens? Naw man:

:colbert:

Mauser posted:

That rabbit is trying to fit the egg in its russy

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Large Testicles posted:

my uncle owned a scrapyard for a while and called the cops on many a dudes bringing in stolen cats. they were easy to tell cause they'd have like 10 of em at once rather than if you're just scrapping your own car, you'll only have 2 at most

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You've got to go further back, whole topic reeks of cat burglar

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Milo and POTUS posted:

You've got to go further back, whole topic reeks of cat burglar

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Malachite_Dragon posted:

haha yeah man. For sure

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Drano hot shot
Formaldehyde
Some new kinda kick

can you explain the joke?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Bloody hedgehog made a gif.

A good one at that.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Smfh not even true. The best part about changing emissions standards in the late 90s up into the 2000s was some manufacturers doing absolutely nothing to make better stuff but goddammit they put 4 catalytic converters in the exhaust.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

iwentdoodie posted:

Smfh not even true. The best part about changing emissions standards in the late 90s up into the 2000s was some manufacturers doing absolutely nothing to make better stuff but goddammit they put 4 catalytic converters in the exhaust.

Biggest downward wealth transfer in history

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

This is hilarious but I don't know why because the reference eludes me. The guy just looks funny

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Milo and POTUS posted:

This is hilarious but I don't know why because the reference eludes me. The guy just looks funny

That's Cary Grant in To Catch A Thief.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Also known as Bikey Grant or Walky Grant depending on his current mode of transportation

steinrokkan has a new favorite as of 13:10 on Jun 22, 2024

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Also known as Bikey Grant it Walky Grant depending on his current mode of transportation

Son of a bitch!

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Jesus Christ apparently Cary Grant's dad put his mother into an institution when Cary was nine and then told him she'd run off and died. He didn't find out it was a lie, and she was alive, until he was 31 years old.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cary Horseman

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Was his dad named Uncary Grant?

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Tree Bucket posted:

Was his dad named Uncary Grant?

His dad was named Uncaring Grant, his uncle was named Uncle Uncarl Grant, and his aunt was Aunt Carie Grant. Their parents were named Granny Grant and Grampy Grant, who in their will granted the Grant grant to the Grant grand kids, little Corie, Carlie, and Kerry to use for college.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

BigHead posted:

His dad was named Uncaring Grant, his uncle was named Uncle Uncarl Grant, and his aunt was Aunt Carie Grant. Their parents were named Granny Grant and Grampy Grant, who in their will granted the Grant grant to the Grant grand kids, little Corie, Carlie, and Kerry to use for college.
I'll grant you that.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

HopperUK posted:

Jesus Christ apparently Cary Grant's dad put his mother into an institution when Cary was nine and then told him she'd run off and died. He didn't find out it was a lie, and she was alive, until he was 31 years old.

That's on par with Hank Ketcham putting his kid (the basis for him being known at all, mind) into a boarding school and then not telling him his mom died until she was in the ground, then remarrying 3 weeks later and moving to Switzerland where his new wife then revealed she hated the kid and so he got sent back to the US by himself to go back to a boarding school.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Dang that Pokemons cartoon got a dark back story.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Inceltown posted:

Dang that Pokemons cartoon got a dark back story.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:spiderguy: MSPaint Cool Car Designs :spiderguy:

Cap'n Plaid posted:

Post your RIDICULOUS designs for cars. Evil contraptions, awesome technology, and the like are all welcome. But keep in mind, they have to be attached to a car.

Please don't overflow with photos. This is a PAINT thread.

Here's my design for a car that gets a laserbeam from outerfuckinspace and turns that energy into cool-rear end fire out the back.

Chip "Cup" Perez posted:

So the not funny thread was research for this one?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

HopperUK posted:

When he was cast in Charade he was worried that he was too old to be a romantic lead with Audrey Hepburn and they had to rewrite the script so she was aggressively chasing after him.

This has nothing to do with anything it's just a refreshing anecdote about a leading man from that era.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

EorayMel posted:

:spiderguy: MSPaint Cool Car Designs :spiderguy:

I always suspected Elon wouldn't have made it for very long on the forums

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

He didn’t

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Eason the Fifth posted:

Taking a dump in springtime Kuwait portashitters while wearing a MOPP suit is a most incredible memory. Open the lid, it's full to the brim. Take your suspenders off and lower your MOPP trousers. Drop your sweat-soaked cammie trousers and skivvies. Squat/lean uncomfortably over the turd pile. Add your own diarrhea. It's 130 degrees outside and wet bulb temperature inside. You're sweating on every inch of your body. Everything itches. Your eyes burn from sweat. To hydrate while you poo poo you drink from a bottle of Baraka water which is what gave you the shits in the first place. You finish your business and wipe your rear end with a 3 inch square of ultra-thin toilet paper from an MRE. You pull your cammie trousers back up and watch with horror when your bayonet slips off your belt and falls into the turds. It weighs more than wet turds do, it turns out, and it sinks quickly. You desperately, reflexively reach in for it but have to feel around like you're trying to noodle a catfish and you wind up brown to the elbow pulling your catch out. You walk out of the portashitter with your trousers down, poo poo caked up your arm, your poop bayonet in one poop hand and your rifle in the other, and right then the sirens go off and people start yelling GAS GAS GAS and now you have to slap your gas-mask on your face with a lovely hand and seal your lovely self back into your MOPP suit before you stumble idiotically over to the closest bunker while you wait to die (hopefully) or for the all clear (not desired at that moment). You can't take a shower until night because the water tanks are uncovered in the sun and daytime showers are scalding so you are locked in the poop MOPP suit for hours. The marine Corps is so fuckjin good

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Al! posted:

it is said the buddha had three students, each more capible of enlightenment than the last: an 8 bit scholar, a 16 bit butthead, and retard 64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Lol asmon gold quit the elden ring dlc because he claims they made it too hard

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

drat... didnt know elden ring had you clean up your room

Fajita Queen posted:

He kept getting poisoned and attacked by rats and that was before he even launched the game