Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1361176166745399296?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ex post facho posted:

buddykins: hi thread should I gently caress my manager at this high end bar club restaurant? also were drunk

trumpto: tarl!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

SirPablo posted:

brb going to be making GBS threads all week

those are your posts

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

19 o'clock posted:

thicccccvcc

I tried to par-boil the potatoes and carrots, and the smaller chunks of potatoes fell apart and thickened everything in a delicious little accident

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

this is good

for homeworld

in 1999

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

so brave to make fun of gender pronouns

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ex post facho posted:

buddykins: hi thread should I gently caress my manager at this high end bar club restaurant? also were drunk

trumpto: tarl!

only if they are married to each other

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/naomibiden/status/1361070914264252429

I miss trump. he wouldn't pose like this

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

tacodaemon posted:

Dallas is where Neiman Marcus is from

ooff

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1360770738052091905

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

I tried to par-boil the potatoes and carrots, and the smaller chunks of potatoes fell apart and thickened everything in a delicious little accident

you in denver? my chili is cooling outside. let's trade hmu

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

A drugged up hunter is going to set this and completely melt away

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

she's going to be in a Xena reboot with Kevin Sorbo financed by Ben Shapiro.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

not shocked

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Oh wow I can't even believe it

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

19 o'clock posted:

why would you make your chili colder?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
I really don’t care about what’s happening in Texas, don’t care at all

While my blue state just got 15” of snow and the major roads, arterial, roads etc in my tiny city are all perfectly cleared. We get snow maybe once or twice a year too. Gonna enjoy my Natural has heated home and fireplace tonight.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
computer: how do i fdeex chili and ups curry

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

wear it in front

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

wear it in front

grow up

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

WrasslorMonkey posted:

wear it in front

but then where am i gonna wear my dragon dildo

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Glumwheels posted:

While my blue state just got 15” of snow and the major roads, arterial, roads etc in my tiny city are all perfectly cleared. We get snow maybe once or twice a year too. Gonna enjoy my Natural has heated home and fireplace tonight.

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

19 o'clock posted:

We're only 10 hours away, or 15hrs on the new ice road highways

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Glumwheels posted:

don't mess with Texas, bittch

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

a.lo posted:

those are your posts

trmpu

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm happy for garf

https://twitter.com/glittertooth/status/1360986263990513665

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm trying to think what I would even do if I wanted to take my wife out and spend $300, she would just refuse I think

Not that I'm criticizing, I was just musing on the idea. Maybe if it involved plane tickets, but she's not getting anywhere close to an airport. Oh wait, no we went to a new Whataburger at the Austin airport the other day, drive-thru. But you know what I mean. And that didn't cost $300.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

We're only 10 hours away, or 15hrs on the new ice road highways

it'll be thawed by then,.

meet me in boise. and bring snacks.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ex post facho posted:

this is good

for homeworld

in 1999

time is fake

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

a.lo posted:

grow up

I don't wanna because if I did I wouldn't be a Toys“R”Us kid

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

homeworld is good

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Plinkey posted:

why would you make your chili colder?

wow you live in PA and uve never done a portch snow fridge cooler for an allday chili

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

pisstape israel

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

emfive posted:

I'm trying to think what I would even do if I wanted to take my wife out and spend $300, she would just refuse I think

Not that I'm criticizing, I was just musing on the idea. Maybe if it involved plane tickets, but she's not getting anywhere close to an airport. Oh wait, no we went to a new Whataburger at the Austin airport the other day, drive-thru. But you know what I mean. And that didn't cost $300.

we would get there by getting some nice concert tickets but I don't think we could just dining out

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I just want to note that forums poster Buddykins is not currently filling up 1/3 of each page after the $300 date, so I think we all know what that means

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Rah! posted:

pisstape israel

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

emfive posted:

capitalism

Under capital we must receive our tails through lottery or through opulence, in a true communist state feminized catboys will be issued sufficient tails

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

emfive posted:

I just want to note that forums poster Buddykins is not currently filling up 1/3 of each page after the $300 date, so I think we all know what that means

he spent all his cocaine money?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

templo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

emfive posted:

capital grille. tomahawk steaks n lobster bisque. creme brulee. tip well