Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

lih posted:

today? we didn't get any weird vicarious results yesterday and before that it'd been one per night

I assumed we were talking about the 1.1 billion dollar jackpot that I was to squander on ruining all of winvirus's pleasant strolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Dexanth posted:

##Vote Cpig

agree timing is sus here

##vote cpig roast that swine

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
so every other night I've gotten flavor about waking up happy and alive or something of the sort but tonight I got flavor that I felt drained of energy, passed out, and woke up feeling hungover

so I am guessing i was targeted by something last night but no idea what

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

yuming posted:

Thoughts on Tom? merk?

Something feels off with both of them but I can't put my finger on it

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

PhantomMuzzles posted:

I definitely think Windshipper is sus and would vote him. I also think we should looks elsewhere because we should look at everyone. I also feel like you pushing a case this hard right out of the gate is to go on record trying to establish a tone of earnest scumhunting that would be good cover for you and try to head off any discussion about you. Like you coming in hot being like "well OBVIOUSLY that's case closed on me so now I'm going to throw out a name that's already been discussed a lot and if you don't go along with it that's scummy because now EVERYONE KNOWS I'm Town" and I just don't find it that convincing, especially because a SK could use earnest scumhunting as cover

Basically, yes Windshipper is scummy and we should talk about it. But you're actively trying to divert from yourself and also using pedantic reasons why people are ~*incorrect*~ to suspect you

I'm hmminh this post.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Diqnol posted:

Hi all, will post more this game day. I can shoot again tomorrow and while I will shoot whoever I want, I am happy to receive feedback. I so far shot scum and shot someone based on results that indicated they were scum, though, so you’ll need to persuade me that your judgement is superior to my own.

Well for one I spell judgment with only one e, because I'm classy.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

CapitalistPig (3): Pussy Quipped, Dexanth, shwinnebego
death cob for cutie (2): Dominoes, saladscooper
Sandwolf (1): ilmucche
Tom Tucker (1): yuming
Pussy Quipped (1): Dhaes
windshipper (1): Pinterest Mom
Diqnol (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego

Not Voting (24): AFancyQuestionMark, AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, CCKeane, death cob for cutie, Diqnol, Grandicap, Jose Valasquez, lih, Maugrim, merk, My Second Re-Reg, mycelia, NeverHelm, PhantomMuzzles, Rhymes With Clue, Sandwolf, Spoonsy, SporkChan, STING 64, Tom Tucker, Voodoofly, windshipper, zzyzx

With 33 alive, it's 17 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 29th, 2024 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 8 hours.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

You’re still loving scum bozo

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

You’re still loving scum bozo
No; that's Pinterest Dad.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

In summary: what the gently caress, dude?

In retrospect, this makes more sense as Tom frustrated at his teammate for making an unnecessary claim, than a townie frustrated at another player for doing the same.

winvirus posted:

tom tucker, what’s your take on…capnandy

Weird exchange.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

Moritz reads town to me. From an action perspective I think the actions with the claimed role don't make a lot of sense but they don't make sense as scum either.

Tom Tucker posted:

Not loving the clo bandwagon especially as it appears to be coming at the expense of TPC

Tom Tucker posted:

Did a quick skin of Winvirus and I'm not reading much scum. A lot of pushing TPC, same as me, but also T Mor slightly for two kills, so I'm not seeing scum there.

Reading more soon!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Windy is town and PMom coming in today to make a big full court press on him is scummy as poo poo

##vote PMom

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If someone has the ability to give me a gun I’ll shoot yuming, CPig, Tom, Dhaes

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

##vote Tom

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

ilmucche posted:

I investigated:
#31 - Ga - Gallium, played by forums user Maugrim

I recieved notice that they appear to be pro-town to me

Thank you, but sorry for wasting your time by appearing sus/coasty - I'm just crazy busy with moving. Hopefully now I'm somewhat confirmed town someone will kill me.

Very happy with my deep gut read on winvirus, I'm gonna trust my groggy early morning instincts from now on

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Maugrim posted:

Thank you, but sorry for wasting your time by appearing sus/coasty - I'm just crazy busy with moving.

Oh no that's alright, don't worry about that.

Maugrim posted:

Hopefully now I'm somewhat confirmed town someone will kill me.

Literally me in my confessional, constantly

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

ilmucche posted:

Probably not the best place to point my last investigation but tbh I'm feeling pretty burned out and also didn't want to be really sad if it turns out of my friends/people I like is scum

Hey rude

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ilmucche posted:

Probably not the best place to point my last investigation but tbh I'm feeling pretty burned out and also didn't want to be really sad if it turns out of my friends/people I like is scum

It’s insane to me you haven’t investigated me at this point but you are sussing me. Inorganic

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

windshipper posted:

I’m going to continue to be a distraction, and when there’s somehow 120 posts in this thread a little over an hour after it opens at 5 am my time, I’m going to continue to basically either skim for my name/quotes of me or just continue to skip pages and pages of posts.

Relatable post, won't lie.

I've never skipped whole pages in a mafia game before, but I just can't keep up.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

This is my most "I'm going on vibes" game I've ever played.

SporkChan posted:

Relatable post, won't lie.

I've never skipped whole pages in a mafia game before, but I just can't keep up.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Maugrim posted:

Hey rude

I don't know you beyond your cute avatar, but it says it'll eat my face. I wanted to make sure it wasn't going to!

Sandwolf posted:

It’s insane to me you haven’t investigated me at this point but you are sussing me. Inorganic

Wolfman if I investigate you and it comes up scum then what do I have to do?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

You loving kill me bro what kinda question is that

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
i have at least skimmed every post in the thread but im still vibes playing

I mean its working out well so far given how much rear end town is kicking

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Dexanth posted:

i have at least skimmed every post in the thread but im still vibes playing

I mean its working out well so far given how much rear end town is kicking

Dexanth is probably scum too just because of the refusal to think about anyone else as scum but windy, who is obviously town.

Yuming, CPig, PMom, Tom, Dexanth, Dhaes

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I also think Dhaes is sus

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

You loving kill me bro what kinda question is that

I mean yeah, but there's like 30+ people left. I'll kill you later. I'm going to die tonight anyway, killing you is someone else's responsibility

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Dexanth posted:

so every other night I've gotten flavor about waking up happy and alive or something of the sort but tonight I got flavor that I felt drained of energy, passed out, and woke up feeling hungover

so I am guessing i was targeted by something last night but no idea what

So far all of my day start messages have ended with me being ready to start the day. The preceeding part changes, but every day thats the last part I get.

The consistency of that message is making me think it means something. But flavor arguments in mafia and all that.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Really hated those end of day posts that were just empty quotes or quotes with a sentence. Felt more like trying to obscure something than actually find something.

##vote voodoo

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

CCKeane posted:

This is my most "I'm going on vibes" game I've ever played.

Yes. I hate it.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Tbh I expected this to be a big vibes game and to get lunched super early because of it

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
To say nothing of the "hey oldheads who havent done anything in ages come play this very large wacky game" of it all

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Like I figured I'd get nuked day 2 or n2/n3 because I've posted so erratically and in such high volume

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ilmucche posted:

I mean yeah, but there's like 30+ people left. I'll kill you later. I'm going to die tonight anyway, killing you is someone else's responsibility

Jesus Christ there goes my town read of you

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Spoonsy posted:

To say nothing of the "hey oldheads who havent done anything in ages come play this very large wacky game" of it all

omg it’s run by one of you oldheads!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SporkChan posted:

Really hated those end of day posts that were just empty quotes or quotes with a sentence. Felt more like trying to obscure something than actually find something.

##vote voodoo

I personally cannot fathom that Voodoo is scum because otherwise he used personal information he knows about me to browbeat me into thinking TMor wasn’t scum.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Jesus Christ there goes my town read of you

Scum sent their jailer at me dude

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
I wonder if at this point it'd be worth digging into the deaths and see if we think that tells us anything about the killers? As far as like one of the first deaths seemed like it was someone who hadn't played in a long time and old timey people were excited to play with, which maybe suggests that could have been like a SK who didn't know them and didn't know they hadn't been around in forever. Does that make sense? Like there's a bunch of people in this game I don't know and I don't know how long they've been gone or who has played together before

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

PhantomMuzzles posted:

I wonder if at this point it'd be worth digging into the deaths and see if we think that tells us anything about the killers? As far as like one of the first deaths seemed like it was someone who hadn't played in a long time and old timey people were excited to play with, which maybe suggests that could have been like a SK who didn't know them and didn't know they hadn't been around in forever. Does that make sense? Like there's a bunch of people in this game I don't know and I don't know how long they've been gone or who has played together before

##vote pmuzz

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ilmucche posted:

There’s probably two scum teams dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

ilmucche posted:

That's a convincing argument that you're not Dmitri Mendeleev. And I don't think you're an SK because I remembered there were the same number of NKs when you were jailed. So in my book you're Town unless we find out there are two scumteams