Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Pine Cone Jones posted:

How about some optimism of hopefully they'll be better, because I'm tired of doomposting poo poo.

It doesn't matter, Biden doesn't need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

PookBear posted:

we need 1) progressive policies 2) a spokesman that doesn't have their head up their ivy league rear end

george dubya convinced everyone he was a good ol boy from texas but dems can't get a union worker to talk about the benefits of minimum wage lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Bryce

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Pine Cone Jones posted:

How about some optimism of hopefully they'll be better, because I'm tired of doomposting poo poo.

Its simple math??

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
It's true he might not need it, but a cushion would be nice, and knowing my new home state doesn't go to a dipshit would make me feel a little better. Also, math is dumb.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

As Nero Danced posted:

So when Trump runs in 2024 will he re-use MAGA or do you think he can find another slam-dunk slogan?

Hopefully the piece of poo poo dies or his brain melts even more.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Bored As gently caress posted:

Hopefully the piece of poo poo dies or his brain melts even more.

It'd have to be natural causes. He's too conceited to pull a fuhrerbunker.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
He's most likely got a 120 million dollar IRS debt to pay when he leaves, and personally guaranteed 400 million in loans to deutsch bank that are due in 2 years. I think he's gonna have his hands full.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

not caring here posted:

He's most likely got a 120 million dollar IRS debt to pay when he leaves, and personally guaranteed 400 million in loans to deutsch bank that are due in 2 years. I think he's gonna have his hands full.

:getin:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

lightpole posted:

Its simple math??

If you do the simple math on the mail-in ratios it’s razor thin but Biden wins after the next 880K mail-in ballots.

There’s zero guarantee those ratios remain constant, of course so toss-up or slightest of leans Biden rather than auto Biden win news.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

I actually find it kinda terrifying that the rat we have backed into a corner is the sole nuclear launch authority.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

As Nero Danced posted:

So when Trump runs in 2024 will he re-use MAGA or do you think he can find another slam-dunk slogan?

gonna be hard to have his rallies from jail.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Pine Cone Jones posted:

It's true he might not need it, but a cushion would be nice, and knowing my new home state doesn't go to a dipshit would make me feel a little better. Also, math is dumb.

You should kick maths rear end

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

lightpole posted:

You should kick maths rear end

I'll show it like I showed that stop sign. I did not win that.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Pine Cone Jones posted:

I'll show it like I showed that stop sign. I did not win that.

The irony here, though, is that lightpole did the math wrong.

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

...you're loving joking, right?

I wish because even a basic platform like that is too progressive for the Dems, apparently.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MRC48B posted:

I actually find it kinda terrifying that the rat we have backed into a corner is the sole nuclear launch authority.

Honestly a nuclear exchange would solve a lot of problems at once

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Six million more people voted for Trump this year than in 2016. America had vast previously unexplored fascism reserves that are now flowing freely.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Winning has nothing to do with it, its a matter of principle.

Math just sitting there thinking they're smart, all smug and poo poo.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1324095568315060236?s=21

Mitch is getting ready to kick Trump to the curve.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Flipped over momentarily to Fox for more hatewatching and was instantly reminded that I swear to Christ, if I ever meet him, I'm kicking Greg Gutfeld's rear end.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

mlmp08 posted:

The irony here, though, is that lightpole did the math wrong.

I did not do the math just assumed it was done right

lightpole fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Nov 4, 2020

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/AndrewKirell/status/1324114422160334848

If it's declared then, he might just have a coranary.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Pine Cone Jones posted:

There seem to be a lot of goons who'd rather Trump win so Democrats don't have to work as hard in 2 years so optimism is all in the eye of the beholder!!!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Pine Cone Jones posted:

If it's declared then, he might just have a coranary.

:circlefap:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Because he doesn't need him anymore: He still has the senate, he has SCOTUS, he can sit back for the next 2-4 years and blame everything in Biden and feed his lobbyists and have enough dirt to sling around claiming the coming crash is the Dems fault.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Honestly a lasting fissure in the GOP might be the only thing that can save us

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Milo and POTUS posted:

There's no fissure, they're just tossing the idiot over the side after getting what they needed out of him while they groom the next fascist figurehead.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

There's not enough Q-anon idiots in congress for a Trump separation to cause a fissure, and the electorate will just do as they're told.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Trump down to about 60k in Georgia, and falling it looks like.

MIGHT be enough to get Biden over the top, who knows.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Saw a lot of 264 updates just now

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

AP just called Nevada for Biden.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
I stand corrected

Thwomp fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Nov 5, 2020

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So I asked earlier, but does anyone know where Bill Barr Is today? I don't trust that slimey poo poo to not be planning something. Last I saw him was posing,like a provincial putz, with those protestors in front of his house.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Not a real account

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Report the poo poo out of it.

https://twitter.com/JimHeathTV/status/1324124466083897344?s=19

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

...or did they?

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

BUG JUG posted:

Trump down to about 60k in Georgia, and falling it looks like.

MIGHT be enough to get Biden over the top, who knows.

Redeem yourself, Georgia.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Madurai posted:

...or did they?

That account got sniped minutes later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

MRC48B posted:

Redeem yourself, Georgia.

Or face Sherman's wrath.