Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jay being more down the cause than Fale will never not be funny to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Let's...

Go...

Switchblade?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

DEH!
That's my switchblade *wipes tear away*

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Who knew when Jay asked us to breathe, he really meant it? You love to see it.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

imagine having ever doubted jay white, including his first match back against tanahashi.

what a good knife pervert.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

coconono posted:

I wish Fale wasn’t a chud.

I wish Fale wasn't an active wrestler on the New Japan roster

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

but fale big

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Fale may be a bad person but he's also the most technically proficient wrestler on the roster, and a definite shoo-in for this year's Bryan Danielson award.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dont forget jay's vice president of being a good nice boy

https://twitter.com/TangaloaNJPW/status/1270504080360779776

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Wanna hear Tanga Loa cut an insane promo on racism tbh

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i want to watch tama tonga beat up a cop

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

cams posted:

i want to watch tama tonga beat up a cop

a gunstun for every cop on the level of the one he did to okada when jay joined BC

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

coconono posted:

but he big

But he attacked :daryl:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

dont forget jay's vice president of being a good nice boy

https://twitter.com/TangaloaNJPW/status/1270504080360779776

Ain't nobody realer than Guerilla

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
yea not that I untrust your random goons reportage but I thought it would be weird a Tongan from...tonga would be either negative or positive for an American political movement

No offense but if the only evidence for it is that he was into that goofy alien poo poo I'm not gonna throw him under the bus

I know he can't wrestle but neither can like half the roster and no one associates them with glumpf

I mean liiiike dude is poc correct even. In b4 even pocs can be bad people if it should happen to be a privileged goon who types out such a sentiment

take that moon etc

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

extradite THIS! posted:

Wanna hear Tanga Loa cut an insane promo on racism tbh

this lol

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

Who knew when Jay asked us to breathe, he really meant it? You love to see it.

oh my lol

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I have no clue how Fale feels about BLM or whatever but he was a big Trump supporter.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

take the moon posted:

yea not that I untrust your random goons reportage but I thought it would be weird a Tongan from...tonga would be either negative or positive for an American political movement

No offense but if the only evidence for it is that he was into that goofy alien poo poo I'm not gonna throw him under the bus

I know he can't wrestle but neither can like half the roster and no one associates them with glumpf

I mean liiiike dude is poc correct even. In b4 even pocs can be bad people if it should happen to be a privileged goon who types out such a sentiment

take that moon etc

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, I absolutely get where Moon is coming from because I don't understand why or how Fale can be a Trump guy but he's a huge Trump guy.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

take the moon posted:

take that moon etc

Fale isn't quiet that he's very weirdly pro-Trump for a non-American. No idea why that one goon brought up the goofy Area 51 thing, but look at his Twitter follows and likes. It's not in question.

Also not buying that half the roster can't wrestle. Honma is a loving wreck and should retire, Jado and Gedo are in the same position, everyone else is a passing level of competence. Tiger Mask can still go at a decent level, especially as a grumpy old fart beating the poo poo out of Young Lions. Makabe I guess could go because he does so little but at least has a couple of times a year when he'll remind us he's choosing to not bother rather tha being incapable. There are guys who add nothing, mainly YH and Yujiro, but Fale actively subtract at this point. Wasn't always the case, he clearly doesn't care anymore. Which is fine, I like doing the bare minimum at work too. But I'm not an entertainer.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

edit: what

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Is Gedo that far gone? It's impossible to give a poo poo about BC tags but he had a perfectly reasonable singles match with BUSHI two years ago.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

forkboy84 posted:

Fale isn't quiet that he's very weirdly pro-Trump for a non-American. No idea why that one goon brought up the goofy Area 51 thing, but look at his Twitter follows and likes. It's not in question.

Also not buying that half the roster can't wrestle. Honma is a loving wreck and should retire, Jado and Gedo are in the same position, everyone else is a passing level of competence. Tiger Mask can still go at a decent level, especially as a grumpy old fart beating the poo poo out of Young Lions. Makabe I guess could go because he does so little but at least has a couple of times a year when he'll remind us he's choosing to not bother rather tha being incapable. There are guys who add nothing, mainly YH and Yujiro, but Fale actively subtract at this point. Wasn't always the case, he clearly doesn't care anymore. Which is fine, I like doing the bare minimum at work too. But I'm not an entertainer.

Also all those guys are clearly slotted in prelim spots and rarely if ever get pushed. It's weird to complain about their talent (or lack therof) when it's very easy to just skip them.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tonfa posted:

Is Gedo that far gone? It's impossible to give a poo poo about BC tags but he had a perfectly reasonable singles match with BUSHI two years ago.

I saw Gedo on the same card as Rock and Roll Express last year. Gibson and Morton both had better knees than Gedo.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good luck

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Gedo had a decent match with TAKA last year

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Gedo can work a very specific kind of match. A big Memphis clusterfuck where he's the chickenshit heel using everything but the kitchen sink on the babyface who gets him in the end. Which is what he'll do with Okada. Or it'll be a 4 minute squash.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I'm sure this was part of the announcement but... are these empty arena shows or 50% occupancy?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Hellblazer187 posted:

I'm sure this was part of the announcement but... are these empty arena shows or 50% occupancy?

The only one that has a crowd is Dominion at 33% capacity, I think.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Pylons posted:

The NJC final (which is basically night one of Dominion) is also in Osaka-Jo at 1/3 capacity. So in theory they can do like 8000 paid over the two days, I think?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

1. KENTA
2. Jay White
3. Taiji Ishimori
4. Gino "Mr. Juicy" Gambino
5. Gedo
6. Tanga Loa
7. Pieter
8. El Phantasmo
9. Tama Tonga
10. Yujiro
11. Chase Owens
12. Jado
13. Bad Luck Fale

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Bullet club was never fine

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Pylons posted:

I wonder how they'll handle these sorts of things. Will members of the same household have to sit apart or will there be accommodations for that? Interesting considerations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'd imagine there will be spacing in addition to masks being required

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Whoops. Wrong thread.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
KING OF POSTS

take the moon