Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”
do you want darrell issa talking points? because that's how you get darrell issa talking points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

who dat

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

anthonypants posted:

lol if u believe this

it is true.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
lol he is representative of the state of california

anthonypants fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jul 12, 2014

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

bezos ship the drones which ship my stuff

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

Squinty Applebottom posted:

bezos ship the drones which ship my stuff

outlawed by the FAA

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

you say "illegal" i say "ripe for disruption"

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Nintendo Kid posted:

somehow America continues to manage not to fall into this trap despite the republicans' every effort to force it to happen.

iirc even fedex and ups don't want to privatize the postal service bc they contract them to deliver their packages to remote locations that aren't profitable for them to service directly

this is also why usps isn't going anywhere even tho some right-wingers try. olds and rurals are their biggest beneficiary and those are also the republican base

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

anthonypants posted:

he is representative of the state of california

in that case i do not want darrel issa talking points

american politics has become so skewed that i dont want any part of it at all. i vote red/green alliance and i am proud.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Snapchat A Titty posted:

in that case i do not want darrel issa talking points

american politics has become so skewed that i dont want any part of it at all. i vote red/green alliance and i am proud.
that's okay. if the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

is it time for Vancouver chat?

Vancouver owns and I wouldn't live anywhere else

ok bye

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

cya

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

anthonypants posted:

that's okay. if the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy

i am quite handsome irl and also i dont get what you mean w the hand thing?

zeekner
Jul 14, 2007

anthonypants posted:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

is the red green alliance where you fix your problems by duct taping politicians up against the wall

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

Luigi Thirty posted:

is the red green alliance where you fix your problems by duct taping politicians up against the wall

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

anthonypants posted:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

anthonypants posted:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i would vote for a red green alliance or a duck tape coalition in a heartbeat

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY
public things get privatized because it's a great way to indirectly hand spectacular amounts of cash over to the people who got you elected

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

coffeetable posted:

public things get privatized because it's a great way to indirectly hand spectacular amounts of cash over to the people who got you elected

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

iirc even fedex and ups don't want to privatize the postal service bc they contract them to deliver their packages to remote locations that aren't profitable for them to service directly

this is also why usps isn't going anywhere even tho some right-wingers try. olds and rurals are their biggest beneficiary and those are also the republican base

when i buy poo poo online with fedex or ups shipping, about half the time usps does the last mile

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kevin Mitnick P.E. posted:

when i buy poo poo online with fedex or ups shipping, about half the time usps does the last mile

why is that? do you live on a mountain top or deep in a forest? (metaphorically, we all do, I know...)

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

its a little mountain but yeah

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

Twenty-Seven posted:

which station? i'm a broadway/city hall boy myself

sapperton. been in new west for the past five years

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

BeOSPOS posted:

why is that? do you live on a mountain top or deep in a forest? (metaphorically, we all do, I know...)

they do it to regular apartment buildings and suburban housing too.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
USPS is trash. like literally. they deliver litteral trash straight to your mailbox for you to throw away.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Shaggar posted:

USPS is trash. like literally. they deliver litteral trash straight to your mailbox for you to throw away.

I get my bed bath & beyond coupons by usps :crossarms:

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

Shaggar posted:

litteral trash

i get it

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

coffeetable posted:

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

coffeetable posted:

LF posting is edgy and cool.

reidscones
Apr 5, 2007

:snoop: deserve got nothin to do with it :snoop:
do u really think thats an edgy sentiment

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

basically you're only allowed to post a cat or a mr.div gif or be a dumb nerd or post your breakfast. that's all you can do in yospos, the forum for being sarcastic about computer :xd:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

basically you're only allowed to post a cat or a mr.div gif or be a dumb nerd or post your breakfast. that's all you can do in yospos, the forum for being sarcastic about computer :xd:

byte me

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

well, until the bubble pops at least

then all you'll be able to post is tips about skipping the dole queue

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

remember when they privatized the Royal Mail, decided it sucked, looked into it and found out a few government dudes made billions off it? lmbo

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

You're allowed to talk about other things. Unfortunately, libertarian politics is not one of them.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

security fuckup: i accidentally ran an unknown executable on my laptop the other day, resulting in me going "ah gently caress" and switching off the wireless (thnk u lenovo 4 tha hardware wifi swwitch)

fuckin executable disguised as a zip archive

fuckin drunkass me clickin poo poo

i think i got it all out it tho it appears to be some amateur poo poo, usin some registry key to autoload at startup n just leaving unidentified-to-me processes in my process list

which linux should i install over this now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody posted:

which linux should i install over this now

arsenic

• Locked thread