Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
jimmydean
Aug 25, 2008

Obama Yo Mama posted:

also if you rack power i, then you are gay

This makes absolutely no loving sense as power i is clearly the best rack. If you can't shoot in a straight line theirs something wrong with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I've played on this table (or a replica of it). its p. boss

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~
Totally my homepage brahs

http://beirut-guide.com/

Justin.
May 4, 2005
gently caress Beer Pong. I play only Dom Perignon Pong.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
Some video from last fall’s AND1 Beer Pong crew.

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~

Justin. posted:

gently caress Beer Pong. I play only Dom Perignon Pong.

:eng101: Dom Peringpong

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome
I'm admittedly a middle-of-the-road player on the Auburn circuit, but when I spent a week at UVA I was destroying dudes left and right, proving once again that the ACC is the SEC's little bitch.

And there were guys watching who were drinking hard cider. Not cool bros

Dick Williams
Aug 25, 2005

WDIIA posted:

I'm admittedly a middle-of-the-road player on the Auburn circuit, but when I spent a week at UVA I was destroying dudes left and right, proving once again that the ACC is the SEC's little bitch.

i wish i wasn't stuck in division iii :smith:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

manchego posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD_a2-0X6H4 OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Do you think it's unethical if I were to use some drugs like Diazepam to steady my hand?

artard
Sep 11, 2001
can anyone give me some advice for doing a walk on tryout for a division I beer pong team? I know they are gonna be biased towards picking up the dudes who are huge and have a ton of beer pong experience in the past but what skills should I drill to get the best shot of being picked up on the roster for the 2nd string or practice squad?

Private Snowball
Jul 22, 2007

Ride the Snide

artard posted:

can anyone give me some advice for doing a walk on tryout for a division I beer pong team? I know they are gonna be biased towards picking up the dudes who are huge and have a ton of beer pong experience in the past but what skills should I drill to get the best shot of being picked up on the roster for the 2nd string or practice squad?

As a member of the Canadian national team I can say the best way to impressive a team is to brag about all the sex you get and constantly talk about how drunk you were last night. Remember to list everything you drank. Good luck bro.

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

King of rings, armlocks, hugs, and our hearts

WDIIA posted:

You gotta visit JMU if you want to meet the real drinkers in Virginia man. UVA is full of sweater vests and tweed, inappropriate for those who indulge in pong.

Dick Williams
Aug 25, 2005
i've started to throw people off by shooting underhand, rick barry style. you get the best arc ever but you look like a huge human being

post your best distractions mine is yelling really loudly and looking unattractive to every girl in the room

artard
Sep 11, 2001

Private Snowball posted:

As a member of the Canadian national team I can say the best way to impressive a team is to brag about all the sex you get and constantly talk about how drunk you were last night. Remember to list everything you drank. Good luck bro.

are they gonna do background checks to verify what I claim I drank? like say I had 4 or 5 natty lights, a couple PBRs and a few shots of jack, if I say that I had a 12 pack of natty a 6 pack of PBR and a 750 of jack are they gonna nail me on it?

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Posting is SERIOUS BUSINESS
and I am completely joyless

Don't make me judge you

artard posted:

They don't care about your skills at beer pong.

You need to be able to do 10 bench reps at 225 and run a sub 4.8.

If you are good enough athletically, they will take you on and teach you to play beerpong.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

the yellow dart posted:

UVA is full of sweater vests and tweed, inappropriate for those who indulge in pong.
Can we be good at something? Please?

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
Hey bros, looks like I'm late to the party, but don't worry, I was busy practicing my shot so I can impress all the ladies at the big party this weekend. Let me get my fellow goon bros opinions on redemption shots and overtime.

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Don't make me judge you

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

Can we be good at something? Please?

Thomas Jefferson information? Maybe?

The broken bones
Jan 3, 2008

Out beyond winning and losing, there is a field.

I will meet you there.

manchego posted:

P-I-T-T reprezent

artard
Sep 11, 2001

uggy posted:

If you are good enough athletically, they will take you on and teach you to play beerpong.

I just laughed out loud that someone got my reference, well done :)

Private Snowball
Jul 22, 2007

Ride the Snide

artard posted:

are they gonna do background checks to verify what I claim I drank? like say I had 4 or 5 natty lights, a couple PBRs and a few shots of jack, if I say that I had a 12 pack of natty a 6 pack of PBR and a 750 of jack are they gonna nail me on it?

Nah just keep the empties to back you up. Put em in your room to impress the ladies.

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Don't make me judge you
Who plays beerpong with only 6 cups?

10 cups.

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

uggy posted:

Please you are so wrong. You can't just pick up any athletic bro off the street and get him to work. He needs heart and desire. Calm eyes help too

Prime Butt
May 15, 2005

has anyone played the baseball pong variant

i can draw some wikidiagrams if you want

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

manchego posted:

Those kids aint got nothin' on my behind-the-back shot. It's fuckin off the hook.

Edit: Oh poo poo Gendo, this poo poo's crazy.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
gendo you make that brah?

Dick Williams
Aug 25, 2005
DONT STACK THE CUPS BRO WHAT THE gently caress

*doesn't wash ball*

*makes cups*

*high fives brah*

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

manchego posted:

gendo you make that brah?
Hell yeah, broseph.

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Don't make me judge you
^^^She's a bad smurf

Weebly posted:

Please you are so wrong. You can't just pick up any athletic bro off the street and get him to work. He needs heart and desire. Calm eyes help too

No, skill is not real. You can mold an athlete as long as he benches a lot and runs fast.

Those two skills are key to beerpong goodness.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I believe its called beirut and not beer pong.

There bros, I said it.

Oh and date rape any girl who touches you

Pumpkin McPastry
Mar 8, 2004

What else do I have to do to impress you people?
if you're really good you do the Scalene Rack. That's when you're kicking the poo poo out of some chumps and you're up a lot, and you have three cups left and havent racked yet. You ask them to rack them apart, so it's shittier to shoot at. like a scalene triangle, none touching. This uses both your racks.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Hey brah, is it almost time to anally haze the rushes?

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Gendo posted:

panties dropped fuckin a brah

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

korranus posted:

panties dropped fuckin a brah
:hfive:

Rollin Thunder
Apr 3, 2007

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world.

Terry Glenn posted:

Let me get my fellow goon bros opinions on redemption shots and overtime.

Come on brogan, do ya even need to ask? Redemption shoot till you miss, 3-cup overtime. End of story

Dick Williams
Aug 25, 2005
WATCH THE loving LEAN BRO JESUS

Pumpkin McPastry
Mar 8, 2004

What else do I have to do to impress you people?
dude frat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostCause
Jun 27, 2003

by Peatpot

uggy posted:

Who plays beerpong with only 6 cups?

10 cups.

iddqdlol posted:

WATCH THE loving LEAN BRO JESUS

ELBOWS DUDE COME ON.