Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will this event help or hurt Trump?
Trump in Triumph
Trump Unstumped
Trump Slumps
Trump Finally Stumped
View Results

• Locked thread
Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Helical Nightmares posted:

Hahaha this loving owns.

What are the chances Trump starts his own broadcasting company after this.

I see an AM radio show at the very least: TRUMP TALK: ALL TRUMP, ALL TALK, ALL THE TIME (make your morning commute great again)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
So according to multiple news sources, donating via the website simply directly deposits money into the Donald J Trump Foundation, rather than an actual veteran's charity or whatever.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/692778801521098753

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

So according to multiple news sources, donating via the website simply directly deposits money into the Donald J Trump Foundation, rather than an actual veteran's charity or whatever.

That's fine he can direct the money to veterans ??? Who cares.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Debate and Trump event. I'm looking at my liquor cabinet conflicted on what the correct beverage for tonight should be.

Straight vodka.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
ELL OH ELL

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/692810904010907649

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Ol' Gil finally gets a lick :unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRWAQ255qhs

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
where can i watch it

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/399883997997969408

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Stereotype posted:

where can i watch it

In a historic first, every single channel except Fox News will be airing Trump's Tribute to the Troops

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
i hope they have decent streams tonight

my wiiu can only take so much :ohdear:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Combed Thunderclap posted:

I see an AM radio show at the very least: TRUMP TALK: ALL TRUMP, ALL TALK, ALL THE TIME (make your morning commute great again)

gently caress. Could you imagine a Trump State of the Union?

No Supreme Court justices sleeping that's for certain.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

:golfclap:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Well here's a surprise.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

does trump just take people's money when he overbooks these things? is that normal, i don't know, i don't go to these things

he did it in burlington, oversold it massively, and there wasn't any 'the money is all going to the troopsmy foundation' excuse

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

oystertoadfish posted:

does trump just take people's money when he overbooks these things? is that normal, i don't know, i don't go to these things

he did it in burlington, oversold it massively, and there wasn't any 'the money is all going to the troopsmy foundation' excuse

its free

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Arkane posted:

its free

oh. welllll there ya go

was the burlington one free?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

TRUMP

*click*

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

oystertoadfish posted:

oh. welllll there ya go

coat donations

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

oystertoadfish posted:

oh. welllll there ya go

Yes. All Trump events are. He overbooks them because they need to make sure it fills up and it's impossible to know how many Trumpsters are going to show up.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

oystertoadfish posted:

oh. welllll there ya go

100% of all public campaign rallies are free, no matter if they're Trump, Hillary, or Obama's. But you'll be lining up for hours.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
There's a jumbo screen where the overflow crowd can watch it, allegedly.

They'll be able to sing along live with USA Freedom Kids.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Arkane posted:

In a historic first, every single channel except Fox News will be airing Trump's Tribute to the Troops

Holy poo poo

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

I think Gilmore is the dark horse of these primaries and eventually he will become the next POTUS after a series of surprising (and often wacky) events.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
I am hoping trump goes full fascist/Nazi tonight. calling for mass deportation of Muslims and browns. He as at the top of his game right now, and i could see him saying some new awful poo poo being egotistical enough to think he can get away with it.(he will) but mostly likely it will be the same speech as every other rally he makes.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Joementum posted:

Well here's a surprise.

gently caress the fire code! Remember Phoenix!

Joementum posted:

Trump offers an explanation for the discrepancy between his attendance estimates and the convention center's.

The fire code usually sets the capacity for rooms at under a third of what they can hold, right?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

thanks everyone for telling me the most basic thing about rallies. i didnt know

i was gonna say ive never gone to a rally but once i saw tim kaine talk. actually twice now that i think about it. i didnt pay, i guess. he's a pro-business democrat who makes nice noises about inequality and he can speak spanish. it'd be kinda cool if he were the vp candidate

btw someone in another place offered up ken cuccinelli as a trump vp candidate. it'd be so god drat dumb, the guy couldn't even win virginia in an odd year because of how creeped out everybody* was by him. that dude would get destroyed by a presidential-year electorate

he's got a good thing going now as a figurehead/leader for one of those organizations that throws money at the kind of republicans who lose winnable races, instead of having to be one, so i doubt he'd bother with it anyway

*like 52% of the 2013 electorate but considering only creepy people vote in odd years that's still pretty impressive. he outperformed the polls by a bit, which didn't surprise me

steelninja
Sep 26, 2015
Will there be a goon chat for the Trump show?

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/692864417101287425

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

:siren: the plane has landed :siren:

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Trump's Twitter followers must be oddly well-informed about certain specific things.

What percent of Americans could even say who Charles Krauthammer even is? Yet Trump tweets about him all the time.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Stuck at work all night. And the cable just went out.

I feel so low energy now :smith:

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

i wish it showed a stamp-sized undercard debate in the corner

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

This picture reminds me of Kylo Ren arriving on Jakku.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zippy the Bummer posted:

This picture reminds me of Kylo Ren arriving on Jakku.

yah actually pretty close lol

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
e: wrong thread

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Ibogaine posted:

I think Gilmore is the dark horse of these primaries and eventually he will become the next POTUS after a series of surprising (and often wacky) events.

Wacky Gilmore (A Happy Madison production)

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
Do we know anything about how the rally will be structured? Will there be live music and guest speakers besides Huckabee and Santorum?

The rnc must be upset that those two decided to attend....it lends trumps stunt an air of authenticity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/692868827743330304

Sidenote: who's going to be the first conservative to say Fox News is part of the liberal media, seems like we're getting close

• Locked thread