Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
You answered your own question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
You can't fool us OP, I know there's a shadow subforum controlling your every post.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Considering that our knowledge of the human brain is vastly incomplete, how could the CIA effectively use mind control.

RODNEY THE RACEHOR
Jan 1, 2016

i hope my friend dahmer has a happy ending
A Lizard Civilisation is a Fascinating Concept; Ectothermic Creatures are controlled primarily by their Energy Needs; a Reptile Species would have to be nurtured through out its Evolution to achieve Sentience; Sapience; Higher Executive Functions; Superior Intelligence; all Needs would have to be met regarding Climate and Nourishment so that the Brain would under go an Evolution process. Do you know how the Lizard Species were nurtured to their Evolutionary Apex? Reptiles are physiologically fragile; even the Dinosaurs (a Dominant Terrestrial Vertebrate across the surface of the Earth during the Mesozoic Era similar to the Dominance of the Human Species in this day [2016]) never evolved an Intelligent Variant as the Human is the Intelligent Variant of the Gracile Chimpanzee (Pan paniscus); due to perpetual Struggles For Survival.

RODNEY THE RACEHOR
Jan 1, 2016

i hope my friend dahmer has a happy ending
Please describe the Hypothetical Lizard Bio Social Structure.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

RODNEY THE RACEHOR posted:

A Lizard Civilisation is a Fascinating Concept; Ectothermic Creatures are controlled primarily by their Energy Needs; a Reptile Species would have to be nurtured through out its Evolution to achieve Sentience; Sapience; Higher Executive Functions; Superior Intelligence; all Needs would have to be met regarding Climate and Nourishment so that the Brain would under go an Evolution process. Do you know how the Lizard Species were nurtured to their Evolutionary Apex? Reptiles are physiologically fragile; even the Dinosaurs (a Dominant Terrestrial Vertebrate across the surface of the Earth during the Mesozoic Era similar to the Dominance of the Human Species in this day [2016]) never evolved an Intelligent Variant as the Human is the Intelligent Variant of the Gracile Chimpanzee (Pan paniscus); due to perpetual Struggles For Survival.

I'm pretty sure dinosaurs are in a different class from reptiles. Doesn't recent evidence suggest that they were warm blooded?

Quift
May 11, 2012

blowfish posted:

Uhhh... are people seriously considering a moderate earthquake that everyone knows is going to level SF eventually (and has already done so 100 years ago) plus kinda less solar wind (bohoo, less aurora borealis photos this year) to be actual apocalyptic things?

Yes. People are considering the fact that the sun is rapidly dropping it's energy output which might lead to a new mini ice age as potentially catastrophic.

The rapid increase in geothermal activities is seen as a consequence of these solar changes.

There is an enormous amount of volcanic activities going on. Currently there are seven active volcanoes. All big.

The US may be hit with earthquakes big enough to level California.

This is considered apocalyptic. I would recommend the YouTube channel suspicious 0bserver for more info on on solar weather.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
do any of the aliens or lizards have time travel capabilities I thought I saw a quantom flux and I want to be sure

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Quift posted:

Yes. People are considering the fact that the sun is rapidly dropping it's energy output which might lead to a new mini ice age as potentially catastrophic.

The rapid increase in geothermal activities is seen as a consequence of these solar changes.

There is an enormous amount of volcanic activities going on. Currently there are seven active volcanoes. All big.

The US may be hit with earthquakes big enough to level California.

This is considered apocalyptic. I would recommend the YouTube channel suspicious 0bserver for more info on on solar weather.

Uh... none of these things have anything to do with each other. And lol seven active volcanoes, that's like less than a percent of all volcanoes.

Quift
May 11, 2012

blowfish posted:

Uh... none of these things have anything to do with each other. And lol seven active volcanoes, that's like less than a percent of all volcanoes.

Electromagnetic fields and the sun, the earth's magnetic field flip, earthquakes and volcanoes (40 active this week). All of these phenomena are obviously connected. Argument below.

The sun's emits huge amounts of electromagnetic energy that literally sustains us. It is now entering a weak phase that will probably bring a mini ice age.

The earth's core is a giant magnet. The earth's surface is magnetically active and moving. As an example of this extreme activity the indo Australian plate has split (2012) and most major volcanoes are now active globally and the weather has undergone rapid changes from normal. We have also seen a big increase in seismic activity world wide compared to all historical data.

These weather changes are also happening on Venus and Jupiter. Both if these planets have experienced rapid meteorological changes the last two months. Mostly they have experienced a huge uptake in the energy of their weather. Basically the storms there are bigger, faster and last much longer. Observe that these are the other planets with an atmosphere. So its three out of three.

The magnetic North pole has shifted considerably the last weeks. It has shifted more this spring than it did during the previous three centuries. To put things in perspective.

So yeah. We might be looking at extreme and rapid changes in our planets electromagnetic field, which would in turn cause massive and global earthquakes, almost everlasting blizzards and electromagnetic storms such as the current one in Bangladesh being a daily occurrence. A truly horrific scenario. Most scientists involved in this research as well as several governments project billions of dead during the magnetic flip. They project this to happen within a two year period.

I really recommend you to do your own research instead of just regurgitating old "thruths" based on discarded models that you have found on reddit. This is happening NOW and any research older than two years should be discarded since it's conclusions are based on flawed reasoning.

I really recommend spaceweather.org as a source at the moment. They have great data, great secondary reading material and they keep a daily update on all these phenomena.

Also. Nasa would be forbidden by law to lend credence to any "catastrophic" event. Therefore I urge you to complement with other sources. Russian agencies are much more open with their data, images and predictions.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Quift posted:

Be careful what you wish for. Many claim that this exact thing will happen in the fourth of July. Almost every conspiracy theory agree on this singular point. Some extreme poo poo is going to happen on the fourth of July this summer.

However, the theorists are then split between those who believe that this event will be a cia hoax used to trigger martial law (fema camps), or an actual alien invasion (new age groups).

Scariest and moat believable is the claim that the event in question is an earthquake in the San Andrea's fault line. The have come to this conclusion using predictive models based on the changes in schumann effect the last month.
Those guys scare me shitless. An mit professor in astrometereology telling me that the apocalypse is literally happening is truly terrifying.

For instance. Did you know that the solar wind has started to fade rapidly, triggering huge changes in the climate of Venus and Jupiter. As well as here on earth?

As well as the seven volcanoes that have just been activated?

Oh hell yes, new Apocolypse date to secretly look forward to. Last one was such a disappointment (goon that claimed an asteroid would hit us in September in the anonymous goon confession thread).

Op my sister says that chemtrails are actually "them" turning the sky into some kind of massive projector screen which they'll use to fake the alien invasion. Is that true? I've been making fun of her for a long time and I'm going to feel like a real jerk if she was right all this time.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Quift posted:

Electromagnetic fields and the sun, the earth's magnetic field flip, earthquakes and volcanoes (40 active this week). All of these phenomena are obviously connected. Argument below.

The sun's emits huge amounts of electromagnetic energy that literally sustains us. It is now entering a weak phase that will probably bring a mini ice age.

The earth's core is a giant magnet. The earth's surface is magnetically active and moving. As an example of this extreme activity the indo Australian plate has split (2012) and most major volcanoes are now active globally and the weather has undergone rapid changes from normal. We have also seen a big increase in seismic activity world wide compared to all historical data.

These weather changes are also happening on Venus and Jupiter. Both if these planets have experienced rapid meteorological changes the last two months. Mostly they have experienced a huge uptake in the energy of their weather. Basically the storms there are bigger, faster and last much longer. Observe that these are the other planets with an atmosphere. So its three out of three.

The magnetic North pole has shifted considerably the last weeks. It has shifted more this spring than it did during the previous three centuries. To put things in perspective.

So yeah. We might be looking at extreme and rapid changes in our planets electromagnetic field, which would in turn cause massive and global earthquakes, almost everlasting blizzards and electromagnetic storms such as the current one in Bangladesh being a daily occurrence. A truly horrific scenario. Most scientists involved in this research as well as several governments project billions of dead during the magnetic flip. They project this to happen within a two year period.

I really recommend you to do your own research instead of just regurgitating old "thruths" based on discarded models that you have found on reddit. This is happening NOW and any research older than two years should be discarded since it's conclusions are based on flawed reasoning.

I really recommend spaceweather.org as a source at the moment. They have great data, great secondary reading material and they keep a daily update on all these phenomena.

Also. Nasa would be forbidden by law to lend credence to any "catastrophic" event. Therefore I urge you to complement with other sources. Russian agencies are much more open with their data, images and predictions.

through the looking glass and back :munch:

what does it have to do with lizard aliens though?

Quift
May 11, 2012

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Oh hell yes, new Apocolypse date to secretly look forward to. Last one was such a disappointment (goon that claimed an asteroid would hit us in September in the anonymous goon confession thread).

Op my sister says that chemtrails are actually "them" turning the sky into some kind of massive projector screen which they'll use to fake the alien invasion. Is that true? I've been making fun of her for a long time and I'm going to feel like a real jerk if she was right all this time.

I'm not persuaded by the notion but it's definitely clever and a possibility. It stands to reason that for the "alien manifestation" to work you need to form some kind of droplets in the sky on which to project your holograms.

The big question is however if "aliens" will arrive this summer. And if they do its quite important to know if they are real or fake.

So basically I'm saying that it looks like someone is pushing for the "alien arrival" agenda lately. Plenty of places on the Internet ate way more active than normal. This to me indicates that it's a fake revelation. To me it then seems important to reveal this BEFORE the fake landing on new York has occurred. This in order to bereave the of the credibility they might otherwise have.

Basically I'm trying to increase the strength of the world's bullshit detector.

Quift
May 11, 2012

blowfish posted:

through the looking glass and back :munch:

what does it have to do with lizard aliens though?

Yeah. I tried to do a rabbit hole and back endeavour, but if you look into the abyss...

To answer your question. Since there might be a doomsday scenario ahead, many imagine that the ruling elite will try to twist the truth both in order to avoid widespread panic, but also to control the narrative in their interest.

A fake alien invasion achieves plenty of goals. It allows the creation of a one world government during the transition period and it pacifies the opposition. It also serves as a convenient distraction. See haarp for more.

To cut it very short, the aliens are a future cia hoax in order to control the narrative. Its all bullshit fabricated by some people who have been brainwashed for several years by the cia.

After all there are plenty of self alleged mk ultra graduates in these the new age circles, which leads credence to the theory that it's a cia false flag operation.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
OP how do we know that you're not a CIA false flag poster telling us the truth about the new age people (that they're also false flag CIA posters) so that we WON'T believe that they're false flag CIA posters since that information is being told to us by an uncredible allegedly Swedish conspiracy OP on a dead internet ask/tell forum?

Quift
May 11, 2012

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

OP how do we know that you're not a CIA false flag poster telling us the truth about the new age people (that they're also false flag CIA posters) so that we WON'T believe that they're false flag CIA posters since that information is being told to us by an uncredible allegedly Swedish conspiracy OP on a dead internet ask/tell forum?

Have faith in the cause.

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

What's the deal with Elvis?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Mobile phones.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
the truth is
Out ther
(In my rear end)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Hey Quift, thank you for Making this Thread. I got a couple of Questions for you.

- Is there an Easy and reliable way to spot undercover reptilians Around us?

- How can we protect Ourselves from infiltration of our families and Workplaces?

- If the Reptilians are feudal, can we Maybe ally our self with another Lizard count or Lizard Duke to overthrow our current Overlords? Do you know about a specific Ruler that would support us? Just an Idea.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

waitwhatno posted:

- If the Reptilians are feudal, can we Maybe ally our self with another Lizard count or Lizard Duke to overthrow our current Overlords? Do you know about a specific Ruler that would support us? Just an Idea.
On that note: are any of these aliens hot?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Dzhay posted:

On that note: are any of these aliens hot?

good point

Do the lizards gently caress, OP?

Quift
May 11, 2012
That is truly a very good question. On one hand I'm quite certain that the reptiles gently caress, since they abuse children on a regular basis.

On the other I'm conflicted whether to think this is hot or not.

About the question on rebellion against our Noble Pedophiliac lizard overlord. I don't see the point if the net result is supplanting one for another.

I think we are better off allying ourselves to the galactic federation of light in their battle against our overlords.
All hail the archturians!

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Which aliens do the anal probing?

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Do the lizards have two dongs like an iguana? Asking for a friend.

Quift
May 11, 2012

blowfish posted:

Which aliens do the anal probing?

None. The anal "probing" is a CIA cover up for trying to create sex slaves for the bohemian Grove group by subjecting people to trauma in order to create a split personality.

Quift
May 11, 2012

rock rock posted:

Do the lizards have two dongs like an iguana? Asking for a friend.

I actually think that they procreate through virgin birth. Hence the myth of the immaculate conception.

So basically they clone themselves forever, thus defying God.

So I'm thinking that they might be hermaphrodites. Does that answer your two dongs question?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

What's your opinion on head protection? I know most people use quality brand aluminum foil, but I just put a large empty chips bag on my head and I think that's just as good. Chips bags are made from mylar, which contains a thin metallic layer.

Quift
May 11, 2012

waitwhatno posted:

What's your opinion on head protection? I know most people use quality brand aluminum foil, but I just put a large empty chips bag on my head and I think that's just as good. Chips bags are made from mylar, which contains a thin metallic layer.

If you don't rebuild your entire living quarters into a Faraday cage you might as well not bother. The chips bag protection that you recommend is as useless as a second hand condom.

On top of this we also have to think about helmets and body armor. Maille has the benefit of being both a wearable Faraday cage as well as offer protection against most cuts and puncture wounds.

Also, it looks really spiffy!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Lizards lay eggs duh

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

What's the true purpose behind Stonehenge? And why did nothing happen in 2012 despite the mountains of evidence for it?

Quift
May 11, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

What's the true purpose behind Stonehenge? And why did nothing happen in 2012 despite the mountains of evidence for it?

The maya did correctly calculate what would happen. However many think that the events should have unfolded directly.

Instead a few key changes started to happen. It was not the end, it was the beginning of the end. The first seven year period of the apocalypse is now. These magnetic changes, the appearance of a new planet etc.

As an example the north pole started to accelerate then.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

Quift posted:

As an example the north pole started to accelerate then.

Can you expand on this?

Quift
May 11, 2012

unwantedplatypus posted:

Can you expand on this?

magneticreversal.org

Quift
May 11, 2012
Introduction to Chemtrails.

Chemtrails are formed by the additives in the fotogen fuels in modern airplanes.

They are a quite recent phenomena since the older fuels didn't have them. Due to the constant changes in the additives the chemical composition of chemtrails is difficult to pin down.

However it is known that several of these additives are toxic or harmful to the natural environment. Many of them can also cause several symptoms in humans in some edge cases.

There is no known official explanation to why these additives are added in the jet fuel.

The most common explanation is that they are part of an attempt to manipulate weather conditions. For instance by increasing the amount of reflective materials in the upper atmosphere you reflect more oncoming solar energy which would help mitigate the effects of carbon dioxide increases.

This "conspiracy theory" I would rate as plausible.

Then some claim the reptilian mind control programs. Those are less likely.

There are also some very cool magnetic earth theories. According to them the chemtrails are intended to increase the magnetic field resistance of the surface area of the Earth in order to avoid an incoming meteorological disaster.

BTW. The video below is absolutely fantastic. You don't have to believe in the apocalypse to be amazed by the phenomena they show later on in the video.

https://youtu.be/mYB0Kq4RJLQ

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

What are the anti vaxxers thoughts/justifications to dog vaccines?

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!
Is the moon also hollow, like the earth? What is inside it if so?

Quift
May 11, 2012

stringball posted:

What are the anti vaxxers thoughts/justifications to dog vaccines?

It's weak to insert chemicals in order to mind control a dog.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

One thing I've always wondered about the whole NWO deal. If it really is true, then what's the point in trying to resist or decry it? If the lizard people really do secretly control the world then we're already hosed with no recourse, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Lemon posted:

One thing I've always wondered about the whole NWO deal. If it really is true, then what's the point in trying to resist or decry it? If the lizard people really do secretly control the world then we're already hosed with no recourse, right?

Geez, get a load of this collaborator right here

• Locked thread