Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quift
May 11, 2012
In a fit of curiosity I have spent some time on the weirder parts of the Internet studying ancient architecture, alchemy, spiritism, vibrational theory, illuminati teachings, musings on the secret Vatican archive and aliens. All under the banner of the secret lizard cabal known to us as the new world order.

Thus the truth has been revealed to me.

In this thread i will try to maintain that every single fringe theory I have ever read is true. I will presume that the warped world view this gives me allows me to answer almost any question with aplomb and certainty.

Please remember that I might hold some of the beliefs I spout to be false outside of this conscious decent into madness.

For starters.

Gravity is a lie perpetuated by our underfunded public school system! Any questions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubjectVerbObject
Jul 27, 2009

Quift posted:

Gravity is a lie perpetuated by our underfunded public school system! Any questions?

Does that mean that chemtrails are the only thing keeping us from floating off into space?

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009
Why reptiles? Dolphins are way smarter and the world is mostly water.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
do the illuminazi jew lizard give their supporters free drugs

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Are there any non-Reptilian royal families?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Where is Jimmy Hoffas body?

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
If Gravity is a lie, what is the force that constantly pushes down on everything?

Namarrgon
Dec 23, 2008

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

unwantedplatypus posted:

If Gravity is a lie, what is the force that constantly pushes down on everything?

Lizard Overlord oppression.

Quift
May 11, 2012

unwantedplatypus posted:

Electromagnetic attraction. Which can be proven by the cycles of the moon and how it affects water in the form of tides. This is due to the electric properties of water.

This very same electric field in water is what keeps you alive.

Quift
May 11, 2012

tazjin posted:

Are there any non-Reptilian royal families?

Yes. The the grand battle is between those imposing the pyramid on subjugated population and the liberators of the people. The first tend to impose squares on their surroundings, while the liberators display either a pentagon or a hexagon.

The pentagonal families are associated with the satanism and the secular new world order while the hexagonal with liberation of the masses. Examples of hexagonal Kings are all that have used Bees in their symbolism.

Frej, charlemagne, Napoléon, Lenin and Mao were all hexagonal.

Quift
May 11, 2012

blowfish posted:

do the illuminazi jew lizard give their supporters free drugs

In countries with nationalised and free "health care" such as Sweden children are given amphetamines from an early age in order to force the to adapt to the system of oppression.

On top of this you have the continual and persistent poisoning of the pine gland through the use of fluor. This is also done to make the populace more docile since it is known that the ensuing calcification of the pine gland leads to depressive disorders, as well as makes it harder to reach mindful awakening.

Quift
May 11, 2012

Jimson posted:

Where is Jimmy Hoffas body?

In Lake Michigan.

Quift
May 11, 2012
In other news the tinfoil blogsphere tries to ascertain the rumours of the new American people's Republic.

Is it true that American special forces under general Dunford broke into the white house in Friday and forced the nwo cabal to start a negotiated surrender?

https://geopolitics.co/2016/05/08/did-obama-sign-presidential-transition-eo-specifically-for-gen-joseph-dunford/

Doc Quantum
Sep 15, 2011
How did their attempted takeover of the professional wrestling industry fail when they able to get Hogan on their side? And how is it that they just let him go after the whole thing fell apart?

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

Quift posted:

Electromagnetic attraction. Which can be proven by the cycles of the moon and how it affects water in the form of tides. This is due to the electric properties of water.

This very same electric field in water is what keeps you alive.

Except electromagnetic attraction is both attractive and repulsive. The moon rotates around the earth, therefore it's the opposite charge of earth. Everything on earth is attracted to the earth, therefore it's the opposite charge of the earth. Which means that the moon and the water have the same charge, which means that the interaction between them is repulsive, which precludes the existence of tides.

Also, the force of electromagnetic attraction depends on electrical charge differentials rather than mass. The moon in kept in orbit by a constant force applied to it. force = mass x acceleration. We know the moon is massive, so a very large force must keep it in orbit. This implies a large charge differential between the moon and the earth. Assuming a same charge between humans and the moon, man couldn't have walked on the moon and spacecraft would likely be too repulsed to land or orbit.

Again, electromagnetic attraction is both attractive and repulsive, how come what we describe as "gravity" has been observed to be only an attractive force?

Quift
May 11, 2012

Doc Quantum posted:

How did their attempted takeover of the professional wrestling industry fail when they able to get Hogan on their side? And how is it that they just let him go after the whole thing fell apart?

Hulk hogan is a stooge. He doesn't work with the righteous Jesse ventura

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Fukushima.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

From another thread
ConspiraSea Cruise

https://violentmetaphors.com/2016/0...a-cruise-day-2/

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
describe the political dynamics between the hollow earth nazis , the lizardmen, and the aliens, if they interact in any meaningful way. Of course this is probably worthy of a book so broad strokes are quite alright. Who would win in an overt war? My money is on aliens!

Quift
May 11, 2012

peanut posted:

Fukushima.
There are two theories.
Nr one. Was a military operation with the goal of increasing Japans dependence on foreign oil.

A Russian nuclear submarine was lost in the operation and later brought into the port of vladivostok by Halliburton.

Nr two. The first of many earthquakes we are to experience as the tectonic plates start to shift rapidly. As evidenced by the enormous increase in volcanic activities, and the new earth vibration frequency.

Quift fucked around with this message at 08:42 on May 21, 2016

Quift
May 11, 2012

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

describe the political dynamics between the hollow earth nazis , the lizardmen, and the aliens, if they interact in any meaningful way. Of course this is probably worthy of a book so broad strokes are quite alright. Who would win in an overt war? My money is on aliens!

There are several sorts of aliens. The ones you call lizards are more like the goa uld in stargate. They have been our planetary guardians for centuries. They are the same as the hollow earth nazi and are led by the British Royal family.

They recently lost a battle against the galactic federation, what we would call the polytheistic pantheon.

So you have won this bet, according to my news sources.

Their recent attempts to escape justice (spacex) and leave earth has been thwarted and they are to be cleansed from our system by the gods and blossoming star seeds.

If you wish to know more find "higher self" on YouTube.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

How close was Kyoon to the truth? Did mods know?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

how do chemtrails and haarp oppress earth

Quift
May 11, 2012

blowfish posted:

how do chemtrails and haarp oppress earth

Booth haarp (the music of the gods), and chemtrails are part of the systematic mind control exerted over the debt slaves.

Yeah. "They" (the nwo) probably thinks these names are funny. I wonder what the official name for the chemtrails are. I mean, "mockingbird" as the name of the media manipulation wing was quite funny too..

Anyway, I digress. These mind control programs enables the manufacturing of consent from the masses to wage foreign wars over fossile fuels. These wars are scarring the surface of earth in a very literal way.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Quift posted:

Booth haarp (the music of the gods), and chemtrails are part of the systematic mind control exerted over the debt slaves.

Yeah. "They" (the nwo) probably thinks these names are funny. I wonder what the official name for the chemtrails are. I mean, "mockingbird" as the name of the media manipulation wing was quite funny too..

Anyway, I digress. These mind control programs enables the manufacturing of consent from the masses to wage foreign wars over fossile fuels. These wars are scarring the surface of earth in a very literal way.

CUI BONO (besides Bono)?

Quift
May 11, 2012

I forgot to mention the competing theory. This entire alien invasion might be manufactured as a part of the haarp program. The videos are highly suspicious and their content to be considered hypnotic. Watching these videos might lead to convulsions. As I personally can attest. They are VERY disturbing!

They might be a sinister mind program intended to prepare individuals for submitting under a collective hive mind.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
thank you for your answers! I'm trying to come up with a follow up question, but honestly my mind is currently blown about the facts which you have cast light on. MY MIND IS REELING.

Quift
May 11, 2012

thank you for your answers! I'm trying to come up with a follow up question, but honestly my mind is currently blown about the facts which you have cast light on. MY MIND IS REELING.

Hey. I just knew that the rabbit hole was deep before digging in. Believe me, actually going into that madness with open eyes was an experience.

Everyone is absolutely obsessed with tesla!

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Quift posted:

Hey. I just knew that the rabbit hole was deep before digging in. Believe me, actually going into that madness with open eyes was an experience.

Everyone is absolutely obsessed with tesla!

nikola tesla or pricy electric car tesla

Quift
May 11, 2012

blowfish posted:

nikola tesla or pricy electric car tesla

Nicolas tesla. There are plenty of videos where they use a tesla turbine to accelerate a small electric battery to drive generator.

The electric universe theory basically. Apparently we are currently experiencing massive shifts in earth's magnetic field. Very cool science watch news shows out there.

Basically I have found a pile of poo poo, some which I'm certain about is some weird cia experiment, and like the great news sources.

But exonews in YouTube will be part of my new morning routine. I don't really care of its true or not of the option is keeping up with the kardashians.

RODNEY THE RACEHOR
Jan 1, 2016

i hope my friend dahmer has a happy ending
Please tell me about the Lizards.

Quift
May 11, 2012

RODNEY THE RACEHOR posted:

Please tell me about the Lizards.

The lizard theory is clearly one of my favorites. Being Swedish I naturally find the claim that our Queen Sylvia is actually a human genetically modified with reptile genes utterly believable.

Let us begin with the alien reptile race. The reptile race is huge and lives on many worlds. They are generally called archonts and are feudal in their politics. They rule a vast galactic empire.

Basically the theory claims that earth has since the fifties been subjugated into a protectorate of their galactic empire. During this time they played the US and the soviets against each other. The empire took direct control of some specific agencies such as the naval intelligence bureau ONI and others within CIA, FBI etc.

Their control is basically behind the scenes of the American as well as European political Landscape.

They have implanted genetic modifications into some people to make them more reptilian in their thinking. This leads to an enlargement of the reptile functions of the brain and lead to a personality devoid of guilt, shame or empathy. Basically what you and I would call psychopathic behaviour.

Some families have had these genetic markers for millenia. These are the families within the European and American aristocracy. The twelve families bloodlines in the illuminazi.
Any more details you like to hear?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Quift posted:

The lizard theory is clearly one of my favorites. Being Swedish I naturally find the claim that our Queen Sylvia is actually a human genetically modified with reptile genes utterly believable.

Let us begin with the alien reptile race. The reptile race is huge and lives on many worlds. They are generally called archonts and are feudal in their politics. They rule a vast galactic empire.

Basically the theory claims that earth has since the fifties been subjugated into a protectorate of their galactic empire. During this time they played the US and the soviets against each other. The empire took direct control of some specific agencies such as the naval intelligence bureau ONI and others within CIA, FBI etc.

Their control is basically behind the scenes of the American as well as European political Landscape.

They have implanted genetic modifications into some people to make them more reptilian in their thinking. This leads to an enlargement of the reptile functions of the brain and lead to a personality devoid of guilt, shame or empathy. Basically what you and I would call psychopathic behaviour.

Some families have had these genetic markers for millenia. These are the families within the European and American aristocracy. The twelve families bloodlines in the illuminazi.
Any more details you like to hear?

why does the lizard galactic empire not simply park a space battleship in orbit and tell us to pay tribute or else

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Quift posted:

Here OP I found a lizard for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODbghYb7xBM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWcEUPIQNJA

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Is Ted Cruz a lizard?

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
So are the East Asian, African, and South American societies free of lizard control or...?

Shall we look towards honorable chairman Xi to liberate the human race?

Quift
May 11, 2012

unwantedplatypus posted:

So are the East Asian, African, and South American societies free of lizard control or...?

Shall we look towards honorable chairman Xi to liberate the human race?

Nu clue. But let's just say that I think it's cia mind control in these new age things rather than actual aliens.

Viewed as examples of haarp they are hugely loving suspicious and raise plenty of red flags. I seriously mean this. Take some time and go look for yourself.

But playing along with the premise, the eastern peoples are allied to the galactic federation (bird people) that has outlawed slavery, which opposed the galactic empire represented by the space lizards.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Quift posted:

Nu clue. But let's just say that I think it's cia mind control in these new age things rather than actual aliens.

Viewed as examples of haarp they are hugely loving suspicious and raise plenty of red flags. I seriously mean this. Take some time and go look for yourself.

But playing along with the premise, the eastern peoples are allied to the galactic federation (bird people) that has outlawed slavery, which opposed the galactic empire represented by the space lizards.

I'll just assume it's supposed to work like this:

Quift
May 11, 2012

blowfish posted:

why does the lizard galactic empire not simply park a space battleship in orbit and tell us to pay tribute or else

Be careful what you wish for. Many claim that this exact thing will happen in the fourth of July. Almost every conspiracy theory agree on this singular point. Some extreme poo poo is going to happen on the fourth of July this summer.

However, the theorists are then split between those who believe that this event will be a cia hoax used to trigger martial law (fema camps), or an actual alien invasion (new age groups).

Scariest and moat believable is the claim that the event in question is an earthquake in the San Andrea's fault line. The have come to this conclusion using predictive models based on the changes in schumann effect the last month.
Those guys scare me shitless. An mit professor in astrometereology telling me that the apocalypse is literally happening is truly terrifying.

For instance. Did you know that the solar wind has started to fade rapidly, triggering huge changes in the climate of Venus and Jupiter. As well as here on earth?

As well as the seven volcanoes that have just been activated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Quift posted:

Be careful what you wish for. Many claim that this exact thing will happen in the fourth of July. Almost every conspiracy theory agree on this singular point. Some extreme poo poo is going to happen on the fourth of July this summer.

However, the theorists are then split between those who believe that this event will be a cia hoax used to trigger martial law (fema camps), or an actual alien invasion (new age groups).

Scariest and moat believable is the claim that the event in question is an earthquake in the San Andrea's fault line. The have come to this conclusion using predictive models based on the changes in schumann effect the last month.
Those guys scare me shitless. An mit professor in astrometereology telling me that the apocalypse is literally happening is truly terrifying.

For instance. Did you know that the solar wind has started to fade rapidly, triggering huge changes in the climate of Venus and Jupiter. As well as here on earth?

As well as the seven volcanoes that have just been activated?

Uhhh... are people seriously considering a moderate earthquake that everyone knows is going to level SF eventually (and has already done so 100 years ago) plus kinda less solar wind (bohoo, less aurora borealis photos this year) to be actual apocalyptic things?

suck my woke dick fucked around with this message at 22:11 on May 22, 2016

• Locked thread