Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I think your other friend is toxic and we meed to get rid of her. Sever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Oh, you're using that skincare? Really? Well, whatever you like, really, its your life.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Oh my gosh, how are you? I'm so glad to see you, come here let me give you a hug.
*hugs, makes gagging face when you can't see*

best one so far lol

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

This is my winter coat, i promise! No I don't know where yours is I haven't seen it, did you leave it at home?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
"let's go shopping"

*uses you to block her view from security without telling you all through ardenne AND forever 21*

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
nice nails

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

Lucavi posted:

nice nails

I can see you don't bother with your nails. Now that takes spirit!

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
dissing someone's nails is the ultimate diss

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
Have you heard of this amazing new skin care product called Rodan & Fields?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I signed you up for ISIS

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*sees a gynecologist to retrieve a months old tampon*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The spa weekend reservation form asked if any of us had any existing medical conditions so I put in cellulite, chronic diarrhea and every kind of STD for you. Turns out you can't come. Shame.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
we all know you only sleep with women because men think its hot. i mean bisexuals arent real

look cathy, we all know you cant stop impulsively putting everything you see into your mouth. that was obvious after you sucked vinnie off after like two shots. BUT we are a group of self respecting women and we cant be seen with someone who cares so little for how they look. *slides toothbrush over* you need to start vomiting

veronica anti depressants make you gain weight and nothing feels as good as being skinny right? so just stay thin and be happy about that

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
No, no, hun, you're fine. You're FINE! Kool-aid under the bridge. I swear I've already forgotten about it! No, we don't need to talk about it. I told you, it's fine! It's not like you did anything wrong or anything! You just wouldn't understand.

naem
May 29, 2011

*prolonged abusive behavior causes less attractive girl friend to have enough self esteem and attachment issues that forums user name can manage to date her*

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
hey i know you are trying to cut down your rampant alcoholism, want to go for some drinks after work?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i cant *BELEIVE* i was perma'd from FYAD

UGH!!!!

*goes pack to texting on phone*

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Hey! long time no see!!

Wanna buy some CBT oil?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
uuuugh i am SO skinny and it sucks sooooo much :(

i wish i were curvaceous like you -- you can really fill out a dress, unlike me :( :( :(

edit:

nextlevelstart posted:

astrology is a scam. Planets and stars cant tell me what to do

this is true though

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Hi, I'm Cindy, I'm from Chernobyl.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
*spends all night encouraging her friend to go home with a cute guy*

*next morning, to another friend*

"You know me. I will never ever say anything bad about one of my friends. Ever. My girls come first. But did you see that Becky went home with that guy last night at the bar? She is such a mess sometimes I feel so bad for her."

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
stop by to see me after class dont bother bringing the condoms your mom can raise our kid

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*uses glamour magic to look like you in order to seduce your boyfriend*

*casts a spell to make you think your parents died in a plane crash*

You know, if I was pathetic as you are, I would have killed myself ages ago. You should get on with it.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Hey check out the nude i sent your boyfriend. And check out the dick pic he sent back. Yea, we're both full of strontium 90, what ya gonna do about it, bitch?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
you're just like that dude who hid under his car when I tried to make out with him

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

The Walrus posted:

*uses you to block her view from security without telling you all through ardenne...

No, it's cool. It's good, I'm serious. You did a really good job on your Maginot Line, I'm not even joking. What? Don't be silly, they'd never just go around it! You're just worrying, it's fine.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

*takes drag from eighth Camel Crush of the day* Who's the girl you're hugging that tagged you on IG? She looks like she's in high school

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

*spends all night encouraging her friend to go home with a cute guy*

*next morning, to another friend*

"You know me. I will never ever say anything bad about one of my friends. Ever. My girls come first. But did you see that Becky went home with that guy last night at the bar? She is such a mess sometimes I feel so bad for her."

lol

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Wow okay girl you really do sound sick! Alright, hope you get better soon, okay! *already dialing the bosses number to report work skippage*

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
You're so lucky you have me as a friend.

You should be grateful.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I’m not mad. Well, I mean, kind of, I guess, just because you always say you’re gonna do it… but you don’t but last night I knew you really wanted to and I’m not mad.

You’re not joking about this or bullshitting me, right? … I just want to make sure you’re being serious. Like I know you are, but I don’t know. You always say you’re gonna do it, but you never do. I just want to make sure tonight is the real thing.

You’re so hesitant because you keeping over thinking it and keep pushing it off. You just need to do it, Conrad. The more you push it off, the more it will eat at you. You’re ready and prepared. All you have to do is turn the generator on and you will be free and happy. No more pushing it off. No more waiting.

Yeah, it will work. If you emit 3200 ppm of it for five or ten minutes you will die within a half hour. You lose consciousness with no pain. You just fall asleep and die. You can also just take a hose and run that from the exhaust pipe to the rear window in your car and seal it with duct tape and shirts, so it can’t escape. You will die within, like, 20 or 30 minutes all pain free.

Wtf is wrong with you

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Wtf is wrong with you

Lol

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Wtf is wrong with you

Is this not toxic? Is this not toxic?!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Is this not toxic? Is this not toxic?!

Poster endorses suicide encouragement???

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Oh. My. God.

Can you BELIEVE Caroline showed up to the holiday party without tweezing her eyebrows? Gross, get it fixed bitch.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Wtf is wrong with you

Pretty sure it's a quote from a RL toxic female friend who made some dude kill himself a few years ago

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Baby can't you see I'm calling? A guy like you should wear a warning! It's dangerous, I'm falling...

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Colonel Cancer posted:

Pretty sure it's a quote from a RL toxic female friend who made some dude kill himself a few years ago

Ah. Then I apologise.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's from the "get back in the car" fivehead chick, who started a charity in the dude's name or something

basically padded their college resume with a guy's life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

"I'm not saying she's a lesbian, I'm just saying she and Meredith are always together. I'm just sayyiiinngggg"