Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
this soup is coming along nicely, if anyone was wondering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Pizza is where it's at.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i havent watched aew since the brodie lee tribute show and i might forget to watch this. i'm very excited.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

BR Live keeps giving me an error code -4 it I attempt to use the app. I don’t know if fite will work on my tv that cant use a vpn so I think i’m going to miss it!

It’s a joyless world!

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

yeah i cant get to the BR live website to even order this. sad!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

Here's a halfway baked shitpost, waiting for the reveal to finish it/see how far it can go with the episode

https://twitter.com/morningmoonmeme/status/1368688852743958541

Holy poo poo

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Somehow I missed that Itsuki Aoki was in Max Voltage. Her as Mizunami's deputy seems cool

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Eat My Fuc posted:

If I order via fite app on VPN, can I then watch it on my Roku TV without a VPN?

I buy the PPV on FITE using the VPN, start the PPV on the FITE app on my phone, then cast that to my Roku TV. The same process for Dynamite.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

enigmahfc posted:

I buy the PPV on FITE using the VPN, start the PPV on the FITE app on my phone, then cast that to my Roku TV. The same process for Dynamite.

God what an ordeal for a moron like me, BR Live sucks major rear end gently caress them for this

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

enigmahfc posted:

You don't need to have the VPN running on Roku? That might get me to sign up for AEW+

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
BR live is always fucky until the show starts

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
also check ad blockers, extensions, etc...

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

bought it through the fire stick app, this poo poo better work

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I buy it on the psn for slightly cheeper than b/r live in canada

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

also check ad blockers, extensions, etc...

It's hosed on both my Roku TVs, it works on my phone but not paying money to watch on a phone and i'm too stupid to know how to "cast", hopefully it's sorted because it appears a lot of people are having this problem. B/R live sucks poo poo.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

The Last Call posted:

Pizza is where it's at.

Yes to this

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Vince MechMahon posted:

I'm so fuckin hype.

:same:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Does the buy-in happen on youtube still

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

when does this crap start

GeauxSteve
Feb 26, 2004
Nubzilla
Pre show starts in 30 minutes I think

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who all on here can beat boshy?

GeauxSteve
Feb 26, 2004
Nubzilla

Eat My Fuc posted:

BR Live keeps giving me an error code -4 it I attempt to use the app. I don’t know if fite will work on my tv that cant use a vpn so I think i’m going to miss it!

It’s a joyless world!

They tweeted that they know about the issue and are working on it fyi

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

GeauxSteve posted:

Pre show starts in 30 minutes I think

thank you steve, unless you thought wrong in which case you will be hearing from me

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Is they Buy-In on YouTube like normal? I'm not seeing a thing about it "premiering soon"

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Is they Buy-In on YouTube like normal? I'm not seeing a thing about it "premiering soon"

It's not for like 45 more minutes.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Suplex Liberace posted:

I buy it on the psn for slightly cheeper than b/r live in canada

It's on playstation? How? Fite?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ok have fun everyone, I won’t be watching til maybe tomorrow night at the earliest so don’t call me with spoilers!!!

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Eat My Fuc posted:

It's hosed on both my Roku TVs, it works on my phone but not paying money to watch on a phone and i'm too stupid to know how to "cast", hopefully it's sorted because it appears a lot of people are having this problem. B/R live sucks poo poo.

In my app, it shows “Connect TV” in the side menu. This screen appears so I think you add the code when you go into the app and it will begin playing the show. You can then end the vpn.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Cavauro posted:

who all on here can beat boshy?

I beat the Airbuster yesterday, how about that

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The preshow on Fite starts in 15 mins which will just be repeats of the hype videos, the Buy In starts at half past which is when the women's tag will be

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Ok have fun everyone, I won’t be watching til maybe tomorrow night at the earliest so don’t call me with spoilers!!!

here's a spoiler for you: we all missed your pleasant company while we were watching the ppv

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

My Roku also won't start the app. Guessing they'll try to fix that in the next 45 mins

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

It’s a joyless world!

Big same gently caress this app

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I spent the last three days in hospital but got out in time to see this live. Let us go.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I will never use BR Live again, and between now and the next PPV I must become more tech savvy

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh wow I literally tried the Roku B/R Live app an hour ago and it worked just fine. Now I'm getting the -4 error too. Thankfully I have the ol' HTPC to fall back on.

GeauxSteve
Feb 26, 2004
Nubzilla
Event just went up live in my browser for it, but the roku app is still boned.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lid posted:

I spent the last three days in hospital but got out in time to see this live. Let us go.

Yikes! I hope you're ok now :ohdear:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1368707350136229894?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I just decided I don't want to cook, so quick help me decide what (vegetarian) food to order for dinner to watch along with The Big Show tonight