Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

If you are a 3rd party who is actually town alligned. I have no reason to doubt you.

It literally said " of interest to f society.

I just took that to mean you help scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

How did you get this information, Jimbo

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

If you are a 3rd party who is actually town alligned. I have no reason to doubt you.

It literally said " of interest to f society.

I'm not 3P and if you can't tell us how you got the info, I can't really come up with any possibilities. I'm F Society.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Quidthulhu posted:

How did you get this information, Jimbo

I got this information from my doc. I lied about their beimg no changes because I was worried about blowing my load to soon. Now is probably the worst time cuz of deadline but I don't like the idea of a possible scum alligned player slipping by.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Moat is the right lynch today. My read on Jimson is that he's lying but I am not 100% sure, I suppose he really could just have wrong info.

Unsure about Quid but am moreso leaning town now.

Feel good about Hal, despite his levity.

unsure about kash but leaning town

after re-reading somber, he pings me as scum, but we'll come to that later.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I lied about their beimg no changes because I was worried about blowing my load to soon.

So you instead decided to publish your scathing information a few hours before deadline? I don't believe this post.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I got this information from my doc. I lied about their beimg no changes because I was worried about blowing my load to soon. Now is probably the worst time cuz of deadline but I don't like the idea of a possible scum alligned player slipping by.

also, jimson, you have just enough typos in this post to make me think you're trying to spell something secret out to someone. is this post a code?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

There is no way BK is scum or third party ot whatever Jimson what are you going on about

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

The right vote is moat

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

There is no way BK is scum or third party ot whatever Jimson what are you going on about

##vote Moat

I got information in my doc saying that BK was of interest to the F Society. I took this to mean he was working WITH scum as a possible 3p. Or maybe a godfather as someone said he flipped f society alligned.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
*clucks his tongue*

All these bad votes

I've come to peace with this madness.

Hopefully town still has a chance without me

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Is someone going to hammer?

Come on, guys.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
It's a Christmas miracle

:tfrxmas:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Really

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah, really.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Moatillata (4): JimsonTheBetrayer, Tobbs Gnawed, BottleKnight, JimsonTheBetrayer, Jonathan Fisk, JimsonTheBetrayer
JimsonTheBetrayer (1): Moatillata
BottleKnight (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer

Not Voting (4): Hal Incandenza, Kashuno, Quidthulhu, Somberbrero

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 07th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Hello, Friend

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Tobbs cop.me tonight and end this charade so we can focus on actually mafia pls thx

Tia

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Evil Corp decides that it doesn't want to destroy a precious neuron in Eliot's head fire anyone today. Too much paperwork, I guess. Anyway, no one dies Day 3.

You have 16 Hours to get me your night actions.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Rlly

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Elliot grips the gun, hard. Bad trigger discipline. Elliot's hand shakes, as he lifts the gun to his temple.

The cops are dead. Evil Corp's stocks go up. Nothing changes.

Tobbs (Username: hydra15, Password: 36602047) F Society (Town) Aligned, was deleted Night 3

New Clue is up: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9vp1553zvv8zkt8/AAC80rrPuC2aeMfsnxeET9IJa?dl=0

It is now Day 4. Deadline is Saturday, December 10th at 11PM.

Bill, that fucker, was seen scribbling some poo poo on the bathroom stall doors. What an rear end in a top hat.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Lmao of course

:suicide:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote moat

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Actually, real talk here thread, even if tobbs had gotten a town result on me would you all have believed it?

Or I mean is this just gonna keep going round and round

If no one else wants to maf then I can just self vote

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's totally weird that the cop died before he could share what I'm sure is a town result on you

My idiot brain just can't do anything except vote you though, sorry

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Moatillata posted:

If no one else wants to maf then I can just self vote

so the only way to play mafia is to think you aren't scum?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jonathan Fisk posted:

It's totally weird that the cop died before he could share what I'm sure is a town result on you

My idiot brain just can't do anything except vote you though, sorry

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

BottleKnight posted:

so the only way to play mafia is to think you aren't scum?

Obviously

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Yeaaaaahhh...

##vote Moat

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Might as well not waste time. ##vote moat

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Here's the deal nobody vote moat and I'm p sure we can win this still

Here is a dog gif as a gesture of good faith

https://media0.giphy.com/media/r6ALgGVKLg93O/giphy.gif

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also while I am thinking about this

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE PROTECT TOBBS

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Moatillata posted:

Also while I am thinking about this

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE PROTECT TOBBS

I tried.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/OFIsBxe3v7mKI/200w.gif

Max
Nov 30, 2002

HELLO

:siren:
I need someone to vote for literally anyone else in this game other than Moat to test out something with vote finder. This has absolutely no bearing whatsoever with the game and anyone that tries to spin it that way is an rear end in a top hat.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Moatillata (3): Jonathan Fisk, Quidthulhu, BottleKnight

Not Voting (5): Hal Incandenza, JimsonTheBetrayer, Kashuno, Moatillata, Somberbrero

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 10th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

Hello, Friend

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

http://www.crosswordsolver.org/solve/---ee---

##vote Jimson

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Max posted:

HELLO

I need someone to vote for literally anyone else in this game other than Moat to test out something with vote finder. This has absolutely no bearing whatsoever with the game and anyone that tries to spin it that way is an rear end in a top hat.

Thanks max, just like we talked about

:cheers:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Max posted:

HELLO

i am almost certain this has something to do with the game

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I self voted like max pmd me to. Where's my double day big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

BottleKnight posted:

I AM USING MY NON-MOD VOICE. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME, WE ARE CURRENTLY TESTING SOMETHING. YOU CAN SEE THE DISCUSSION IN DISCORD IF YOU ARE UNSURE.

• Locked thread