Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012

red19fire posted:

Alright who wants to buy an X100S?

I'm interested in an x100s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xenilk
Apr 17, 2004

ERRYDAY I BE SPLIT-TONING! Honestly, its the only skill I got other than shooting the back of women and calling it "Editorial".

mAlfunkti0n posted:

What province will it be going to? I know even USPS to :canada: can be pricey, so I will present the most reasonable offer to you that I can. :)

Quebec :) J9J 0A9 for a quote if it helps you!

grunthaas
Mar 4, 2003

Mod edit: this would be in Esperanto if I wasn't posting from my phone, buy hey mini dv guy, read the OP, come back with username pix.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

red19fire
May 26, 2010

That 70s Shirt posted:

Yeah, that one got a lot of attention really fast. I've updated my original post to show that's it's sold.

If anyone is interested in the X-Pro1, 18-55mm combo the price is now $850. They're both in fantastic condition and a brand-new kit of them would cost almost twice as much.

sent you a PM, I think I'll use this as a supplement to my Nikon kit and as a lightweight travel camera.

Ethanfr0me posted:

I'm interested in an x100s

Sorry, that was a half-serious post. I'm going to keep the X100s and use it in tandem with the Xpro1.

E: To that end, Let's sell some stuff to defray the cost.

I have a pair of Pocketwizard Plus 3's that I don't need anymore. Perfect working order, with 1 set of mini-PC and mini-mini/big plug cables. and a handsome carrying case. I think I have instructions here somewhere too. With 4 rechargeable AA batteries so you can get started right away. $250 shipped to your door.

I may have listed this already but I'll also throw in this Nikon SB-27 for an extra $20 if someone wants it with the PW's. Works perfectly, has a bag and the instructions. And I'll throw in 4 rechargeable batteries, which are probably worth $20 alone.

Also just a reminder I still have the baller-as-gently caress Elinchrom Quadra kit listed a few pages ago. Please save me from getting reamed at B&H.

E2: Also special goon price of $250 shipped on this Nikon 35mm F/2 lens. Just had it reconditioned at KEH for a sticky aperture, it's as close to perfect as can be. Front and Rear caps too.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Dec 15, 2014

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

xenilk posted:

Quebec :) J9J 0A9 for a quote if it helps you!

So the cheapest option for USPS is their First Class option which would put the cost around $10 for shipping but it offers no tracking or insurance. The second option is via USPS Priority which sits at $30 and offers tracking/insurance.

I'd like to get around $30 for it (cheaper than the lowest used on Amazon), but I have a feeling that might not be good at anything above the cheapest shipping option. Let me know what you'd like to do!

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Vastarien posted:

Bought this lens used from Adorama a few months back and I've only used it a handful of times.
Adorama rated the lens as "D" (demo) and it's still in the same condition.
Like new except for one slight scuff on the inner plastic ring where the filter thread size is listed.
Includes caps/original box/paperwork. I'd like $130 shipped for it.

Lowering the price of this Canon 40mm f/2.8 a bit. $110 shipped Priority. Sold locally

Vastarien fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Dec 29, 2014

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

You'll be sorry you made fun of me when Daddy Donald jails all my posting enemies!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3687673

3 items for sale

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/DuY5a
All being sold because I haven't touched them in 2 years, so I might as well cash out.

Canon EF 70-200 f/4L IS
Awesome zoom telephoto, sharp as a tack. Excellent condition. $820 + paypal fees and shipping

Canon EF 1.4x II extender
Loses 1 stop of light, gains 1.4x more reach. Works great with the L above. Also in excellent condition. $250 + paypal fees and shipping

Canon Rebel XSi
Good condition. Has a few thousand actuations at most. Like the others its just been sitting in my closet for a couple years. $250 + paypal fees and shipping

references are under ilkhan on heatware, and been a longtime member here. You pay, I ship ASAP. Usually UPS ground insured, but can do whatever you would like on your dime. 48 states only, etc etc. Ask if you want specific details or pictures of something.

Prefer PMs or "forums [at] username.com", I'm not watching this thread very well.

ilkhan fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Dec 17, 2014

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

ilkhan posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3687673

3 items for sale

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/DuY5a
All being sold because I haven't touched them in 2 years, so I might as well cash out.

Canon EF 70-200 f/4L IS
Awesome zoom telephoto, sharp as a tack. Excellent condition. $820 + paypal fees and shipping

Canon EF 1.4x II extender
Loses 1 stop of light, gains 1.4x more reach. Works great with the L above. Also in excellent condition. $250 + paypal fees and shipping

Canon Rebel XSi
Good condition. Has a few thousand actuations at most. Like the others its just been sitting in my closet for a couple years. $250 + paypal fees and shipping

references are under ilkhan on heatware, and been a longtime member here. You pay, I ship ASAP. Usually UPS ground insured, but can do whatever you would like on your dime. 48 states only, etc etc. Ask if you want specific details or pictures of something.

Prefer PMs or "forums [at] username.com", I'm not watching this thread very well.

I doubt you'll see this but could we get pictures of the actual items (although thanks for putting your username in the pic.)

Also brb making a rule about this.

edit: oh it turns out there already is one, welp time to learn the hard way

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

You'll be sorry you made fun of me when Daddy Donald jails all my posting enemies!

SoundMonkey posted:

I doubt you'll see this but could we get pictures of the actual items (although thanks for putting your username in the pic.)

Also brb making a rule about this.

edit: oh it turns out there already is one, welp time to learn the hard way
Pics of the items are in the linked album. ;) I did the one directly just to satisfy the username requirements without making my post 10 pages long.

One of the mods must have edited my post into some foreign language. I'm fixing it. Please don't do that. :(

ilkhan fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Dec 17, 2014

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

ilkhan posted:

Pics of the items are in the linked album. ;) I did the one directly just to satisfy the username requirements without making my post 10 pages long.

One of the mods must have edited my post into some foreign language. I'm fixing it. Please don't do that. :(

Yeah, I totally didn't see that, apologies. It was Esperanto, for the record, which is technically not a foreign language! Just a stupid one!

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Received the Fuji X 35mm f/1.4 from That 70's Shirt. Its in mint condition and he gave me a great deal and you should buy anything he has for sale without hesitation. Thanks to him I managed to build a great kit for my sisters christmas gift (X-E1 + 35mm)

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
This is a long shot and kind of a silly request, but does anyone have a broken Pentax ME Super or just a regular ME laying around? I need the little cap that covers the rewind lever. It screws off (reverse thread I believe). Mine's perfect except it's missing that cap and it's been bothering the crap out of me for months :spergin:

I'll be willing to send :10bux: your way if somebody has one to mail me.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Dec 19, 2014

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.

404notfound posted:

So here we have the Yashica Mat-124 with a case and telephoto attachment:

This beautiful piece of machinery arrived in the mail yesterday, in pristine condition and packed well enough to survive a nuclear detonation. Thanks! Looking forward to taking it out this weekend. :)

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.

BANME.sh posted:

This is a long shot and kind of a silly request, but does anyone have a broken Pentax ME Super or just a regular ME laying around? I need the little cap that covers the rewind lever. It screws off (reverse thread I believe). Mine's perfect except it's missing that cap and it's been bothering the crap out of me for months :spergin:

$3 as is https://www.keh.com/250946/pentax-me-chrome-35mm-camera-body

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
$30 shipping to canada :negative:

TomR
Apr 1, 2003
I both own and operate a pirate ship.
Well...

Just buy a bunch of other gear to offset the cost. :v:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

BANME.sh posted:

Mine is missing the little white locking thing next to the shutter. I think I'll start looking into 3d printing since I probably won't be able to get the part anywhere save for buying a broken body.

e:

quote:

I'll be back at my apartment in a day or two, I can check my box of broken MEs then to see if I have any of those still.

In case you were also responding to me: that would be really nice, thanks !

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Dec 20, 2014

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

I'll be back at my apartment in a day or two, I can check my box of broken MEs then to see if I have any of those still.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
The transaction with IM DAY DAY never ended up happening so I'm listing this again.

Olympus XA
$20 shipped

An otherwise functional XA with two issues. First, the rangefinder is out of calibration, and the calibration screw seems to be glued or seized in place. You'll have to take apart the camera to fix this or just zone focus. Second, the shutter interlock is broken, so the shutter will fire with the cover closed. This was never a problem when I used this camera because I just didn't wind on until I was ready to take a shot. I'm selling this because I haven't used it since I got an XA without these issues.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Are you willing to ship to France ? How much more would that be ?

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

unpacked robinhood posted:

Are you willing to ship to France ? How much more would that be ?

I'd do regular first class mail for an extra $12 (so $32 total) or priority mail for an extra $20 (so $40 total).

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

MrBlandAverage posted:

I'd do regular first class mail for an extra $12 (so $32 total) or priority mail for an extra $20 (so $40 total).

Do you have a paypal ?
Also how much do I had to cover the fees, it used to be 4% but last time I used paypal I wasn't charged even though I didn't choose the 'gift' option.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Do you have a paypal ?
Also how much do I had to cover the fees, it used to be 4% but last time I used paypal I wasn't charged even though I didn't choose the 'gift' option.

Yeah, my Paypal is isachs@gmail.com and as far as I can tell it's still 4% for international transactions.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

MrBlandAverage posted:

Yeah, my Paypal is paypal and as far as I can tell it's still 4% for international transactions.

You have some of my monies now

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

You have some of my monies now

Paypal received! I'll get this in the mail tomorrow.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

daannnng :argh: I was too late to this thread

Enjoy it, Robinhood

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

MrBlandAverage posted:

Paypal received! I'll get this in the mail tomorrow.

And shipped.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

That 70s Shirt posted:

SELLING: Fuji X-Pro 1 + Lenses ALL SOLD

I'm selling my much-loved X-Pro 1 kit. For the last several months I've gone back to shooting pretty much exclusively with my D800 and I could use the money, so...

X-Pro 1 Body

Includes:
- Body (Light cosmetic damage on par with 1.5 years of use (e.g. small paint flecks missing from some corners, light screen scratches))*
- Thumbs Up EP-7S thumb rest (moderate cosmetic damage (paint missing from constant contact with thumb))
- Match Technical Red "Bop" soft release*
- Body Cap
- Charger
- Batteries (2)
- Wrist strap

*The camera body is excellent condition except for the soft release. I was getting tired of it constantly unscrewing itself and getting lost (one time I lost it on the street while out shooting only to find it several days later), so I super-glued it into the shutter release button. It does not negatively effect the camera in way other than a cable release can no longer be used. Probably not the smartest thing to do but, then again, I was never expecting to sell this camera.

$600
SOLD

Fujinon 35mm XF f/1.4

Needs no introduction; on the camera 90%+ of the time.
- Lens + caps
- Hood + cap
$285
SOLD

Fujinon 18-55mm XF f/2.8-4.0

Standard range zoom.
- Lens + caps
- Hood
$360
SOLD

I will sell the body and lenses separately, but if anyone wants the whole kit I'll sell it for $1095 $850. ALL SOLD

I picked this up at the post office today. everything was meticulously wrapped in bubble wrap. but also the batteries were dead so 2/5 stars :v:

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."
Various photo stuff, film cameras and lenses. Fuji X, Micro 4/3, Canon EOS, OM & K mount.
Prices include shipping to the United States. I take PayPal or Google Payments.

Kenji Hand-made leather case for Fujifilm X-Pro1. $70 This was custom made for me by Kenji Huang in Singapore. It is in "distressed" mocha leather with a snap-on rear cover to protect the lcd. The more it's used, the better it looks. I loved using this with my X-pro. It provides a better grip without too much bulk. It cost me about $160. I don't have the X-pro anymore so I included some pics from Kenji showing the camera in the case. Strap and camera not included!

Pocket Wizard Plus II Radio Transceiver- $60 Like new, barely used. I don't shoot with studio or off camera strobes anymore so I don't need it.

SOLDPanasonic Lumix DMW-MA1 4/3 to m4/3 adapter. $50 The real adapter to use that cool 4/3 glass on your m4/3 system. Includes front and rear caps.

SOLD Canon EOS Elan 7ne - $50 Excellent condition. Works great, clean screens. Has that cool eye detection focus.

Canon EOS Rebel Xs - $20 Small, lightweight, works great. Just needs easily found batteries.

SOLD Olympus OM Zuiko Auto 28mm f/2.8 lens $60 Ex condition. I've used this with my Olympus OM/4 as wells as mirrorless digital. Clear glass, smooth focus, snappy aperture. Includes both caps and a Hoya UV filter. I will throw in a m4/3 or Fuji X adapter if you need it.

Pentax M 50mm f/2 - $15 Clean, everything works. Compact and simple lens.

RustedChrome fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jan 3, 2015

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Thought I'd throw this up in case anyone's in the market. I have an Elinchrom Ranger Quadra RX AS with a Pro Ringflash for sale. Prefer local pickup in NJ, but will also ship to your door. $2100 $1500 goon price.

Includes everything seen here:
RQ RX AS unit, recently serviced by CrisCam for a blown PCB board so it's basically new. Shoulder strap included.
RQ A head. This is the 'action' head with an extremely fast flash duration. I'll also throw in a Manfrotto umbrella adapter so you can actually use umbrellas, instead of the flimsy plastic thing.
Elinchrom Skyport Speed Trigger, works, with some velcro dots on it. The receiver is built into the RQ unit.
RQ PRO ringflash with bracket. For the ringflash look that's popular every 2-3 years. I got this super cheap on ebay because the dude listed it as the ECO by accident.
Lithium battery conversion. 1/3 the weight, twice the p-p-p-p-POWAH. 300-something full-power flashes. The RQ unit doesn't read the power correctly, but this has an LCD on the side to show the real power remaining.

Insane price drop because I need this gone and gently caress adorama's insulting trade in prices.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

--- WTS ---
Canon Speedlite 430EX II x 1 for $190 SOLD
and
Yongnuo RF-603C x 2 for $20 (edit: to clarify this is just the two triggers, not 4)

C-C-C-Combo Deal = All of the above for $200

Prices include shipping to CONUS via UPS w/signature for the flash and USPS for the triggers. I am willing to ship elsewhere if the buyer wants to eat that cost.

The flash* and the triggers were bought at the same time new from Amazon in March of this year. One of the triggers has a broken battery compartment lid dohickey, this has been "fixed" with electrical tape. Everything works perfectly, my wife has just decided to upgrade and spend more money on things as you all know this is the way of the photographer!

Imgur Album with more detailed pics.

*Flash also comes with Box, Soft case, and stand. No batteries will be included.

Contact via PM or Totallytwistedawful at the G man group

Payment via Paypal or Local area

tangy yet delightful fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Jan 3, 2015

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Selling off my standard length Canon stuff to help cover my new X100S. These two lenses are wonderful and in amazing shape. The 17-50 almost never left my 40D until I got the 35. Then the 35 almost never left until I got tired of chasing around my kids with a DSLR. So, for sale:

Tamron 17–50 f2.8 non VC. The lens everyone says get because it's inexpensive, sharp as a tack, and a natural upgrade from the included kit. This came from eBay in February and has had absolutely no issues. Glass is in great shape, nothing feels loose. A reminder that this is for crop only. I'm asking $225 for it shipped in the US.

Canon EF 35 f2 IS. Gone, baby. Gone.

And here we are together. You can reply here or shoot me an email at matthew dot philpott at gmail with any other questions etc.

Huxley fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jan 7, 2015

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Received, thanks !

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Last shot, dropped prices. Paypal is Defeldus@gmail.com. I can ship internationally.

5D II with battery grip, 2 batteries, and 16gb CF card, excellent condition with box and all accessories $1250 shipped

Body has about a 25k shutter count

LCD like new

35 f/2 My favorite lens, so nice. Like new. $285 shipped

5D Classic - About 60k shutter count, still my favorite canon camera. Excellent condition, no scratches or blemishes. Includes battery grip, 4 batteries, and an 8g cf card. $525 shipped

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jan 27, 2015

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Huxley posted:

Canon EF 35 f2 IS. Super sharp, even wide open, even into the corners (on crop, at least). DXO rates it higher than the 35/1.4L. I barely took this lens off the body from the time I got it to the time I took these pictures of it. The IS is great and crazy quiet. Superb lens, just a touch too big for chasing 2-year-olds (for my tastes). I got this from Canon refurb in September and as far as I can tell it's in perfect condition. Asking $450 shipped in the US.

Hello friend. You don't happen to have the box and materials that the 35mm came in, do you? I know refurbished usually comes rather bare, but I'm just curious since I didn't see them pictured.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Hello friend. You don't happen to have the box and materials that the 35mm came in, do you? I know refurbished usually comes rather bare, but I'm just curious since I didn't see them pictured.

No, sorry. It just came bubble wrapped in a standard box with the shipping invoice.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Huxley posted:

No, sorry. It just came bubble wrapped in a standard box with the shipping invoice.
Gotcha, thanks. Would you take $412.26 ($400 + PayPal fees)?

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Gotcha, thanks. Would you take $412.26 ($400 + PayPal fees)?

How about $425 even? I can have it shipped by lunch today. Paypal is matthew.philpott@gmail.com.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Do it sexy parrot, we need more photos of that cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Huxley posted:

How about $425 even? I can have it shipped by lunch today. Paypal is matthew.philpott@gmail.com.
Money sent! Thanks!

Startyde posted:

Do it sexy parrot, we need more photos of that cat.
Those have all been from my iPhone :blush:

• Locked thread